Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Runaway Slave (Blazefighter x Eric)

Blazefighter

Super-Earth
It had to have been midnight judging by how high up the moon was now. Aspen had just turned twenty but was sold off when she was fifteen, her first master had been a stupid one, one who believed that she was instantly 'tamed' and complied with her request on her twentieth birthday to allow her to go outside without him to enjoy the day. Of course she used the opportunity to run away. But that was in the morning, and she hadn't eaten a bite since then.

Her hands shakily fumbled with the collar at her neck, trying to take it off as she walked down the streets, her skimpy outfit was gaining her some unwanted looks that sent chills down her back. As her stomach growled she forced herself to go into a nearby bar, it was packed inside, with people but no slaves. Her face paled a bit, someone could easily call her in and have her hauled off just to be sold again.

She stuck to the walls as she kept her head down, her fingers still shaking as she tried to take the collar off before anyone could either notice her or the collar, however most of the eyes were already on her.

Eric, a man in his early twenties, entered the bar, and asked her "What's a beautiful young lady doing alone at this time of night?" "I think you should stay with me. It will be safer."

He waited patiently for a response.

Eric recently lost his wife to a murder, and was personally finding clues about her killer when he noticed Aspen all alone.

When Aspen was approached she instantly flinched but relaxed a bit, was he serious? Looking around behind him to see if there was someone waiting behind him but there wasn't "U-Uh......Um....o-okay..." She stuttered slowly with extremely wide eyes she wasn't sure if she could trust him or not but maybe he could feed her. It was that one little shred of hope that had her agreeing.

He took her to his car and drove home. When they arrived, he showed her where she'd be sleeping, with him... He then asked her, "Why are you wearing a collar? You're clearly not some sort of animal..." He then looked at her, kissed her knuckles, and asked "Whatever the reason is, you deserve better."

Aspen narrowed her eyes a bit, could she tell him the real reason why she had a collar on? She did notice how it was a pretty big bed though, one that was too big for one person "is this room for just me?" she asked uneasily and pulled her hand away quickly when his hand touched hers to kiss her knuckles "B-Because...um....I-I......was um...a slave." She whispered

"It's for both of us. And I thought slavery was frowned upon. Well anyway, I just lost my wife to a tragic accident, and need someone to love. You can thank me in any way you'd like." He said, holding back a yawn.

Back
Top Bottom