Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, I'm new to this website but I'm a seasoned roleplayer. I lead a busy lifestyle, but I will do my best to let anyone I roleplay with know about my absences before they happen. It's just courteous. I realize that I haven't exactly been "proven" at this site, but if you give me a chance I'm sure that you won't be disappointed. On to the fun stuff.

What I do: I typically roleplay darker themes. I enjoy things that are taboo and deplorable. If it's socially unacceptable then chances are I'm into it (remaining in adherence to the site's rules, of course). I hate to break it down into a list but I realize that makes it easier for people so:

Incest
Bestiality
Rape
Snuff
BDSM
Cheating/Affair
Humiliation
Abduction

You get the theme here.

What I'm looking for: I am mainly looking for a woman who is as cruel as I am. Meaning that I don't want you to necessarily always play the victim, but commit horrible deeds alongside me. If you're the type that loves to be abused, dominated, and controlled then by all means give me a shout. However, if you want to be cruel and sadistic WITH me then that's even better.

I have no interest in pre-fabricated plots. Message me and we can make something together that works for us. Obviously if you have some groundwork laid out then I'd love to hear it, but my greatest joy is finding something that's going to work for the both of us. Just please, please PLEASE don't come to me with a strict character formula that I'm expected to fit into, because I don't.

Thanks very much!

P.S. I'm not sure if this is the right place, but if anyone has questions for me about my preferences or simply wants to discuss their fantasies together then feel free. I find that just as or sometimes more exciting than roleplaying these things.

-Clockwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom