Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Salem Witch Trials...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all;

I am new to this site and would like to propose a role playing scenario.

Since I am new I should preface my request with a little information about myself. I see myself primarily as a writer. I like a good writing challenge with a competent and detailed partner. I love narrative as a build up to raunchy sex. Without the foreplay of a story line however, I am left cold. I enjoy writing for multiple characters in my threads as a way to adding variety and spice to the main protagonist or antagonist. I would like a partner who feels the same way and revels in storytelling coupled with raging sex scenes.

As far as kinks go I am open to any and all. I tend to avoid bathroom sex and blood play unless of course I am playing a Vampire or some such creature, wherein the blood is not merely gratuitous titillation.

Most of all I like to play the villain, ensnaring and seducing innocents then subjecting them to sexual and psychological abuse. I am a sucker for Historical settings, private schools, asylums, manors,dungeons, elite sexual clubs for the perverted gentry, slave markets, nunneries, harems... you get the idea.

My threads tend to be lengthy and detailed. I would hope for a partner with the same proclivity.

If you are serious about joining me in the following suggested story, I am sure you will have some questions. Just send me a message and I will be happy to respond. I am open, polite and friendly so do not hesitate

THE PROPOSED ROLE PLAY...

Gerald Malwood lives in New England in the early 1700's. He is a long angular man much like Icabod Crane from the "Sleepy Hollow" fable. He is a sexual predator who saw an opportunity to indulge his perversions by posing as an inquisitor in the which trials that spread like brush fire across New England. One surreptitious accusation and any woman could be pulled in for examination. The questions were, intimate, humiliating and of a decidedly sexual nature. "Have you ever....?" "Do you ever..." "Has the devil ever...." Intimate physical examination was standard as the accused was striped and bound for the ordeal.

Gerald traveled upon request to various communities bringing two large and brutish louts to assist him in the apprehension and the restraining of his victims. Often, if a woman caught his eye: a young maid, an appealing wife, a well endowed widow, Malwood entered her name himself using a surrogate name, in order to have his way with her.

I would begin this role play with the detestable Malwood, arriving in the little hamlet of Derville in New Hampshire.

Let me know if you are up for it.

Thanks
Thomas

Thomas_Waller said:
Hello to all;

I am new to this site and would like to propose a role playing scenario.

Since I am new I should preface my request with a little information about myself. I see myself primarily as a writer. I like a good writing challenge with a competent and detailed partner. I love narrative as a build up to raunchy sex. Without the foreplay of a story line however, I am left cold. I enjoy writing for multiple characters in my threads as a way to adding variety and spice to the main protagonist or antagonist. I would like a partner who feels the same way and revels in storytelling coupled with raging sex scenes.

As far as kinks go I am open to any and all. I tend to avoid bathroom sex and blood play unless of course I am playing a Vampire or some such creature, wherein the blood is not merely gratuitous titillation.

Most of all I like to play the villain, ensnaring and seducing innocents then subjecting them to sexual and psychological abuse. I am a sucker for Historical settings, private schools, asylums, manors,dungeons, elite sexual clubs for the perverted gentry, slave markets, nunneries, harems... you get the idea.

My threads tend to be lengthy and detailed. I would hope for a partner with the same proclivity.

If you are serious about joining me in the following suggested story, I am sure you will have some questions. Just send me a message and I will be happy to respond. I am open, polite and friendly so do not hesitate

THE PROPOSED ROLE PLAY...

Gerald Malwood lives in New England in the early 1700's. He is a long angular man much like Icabod Crane from the "Sleepy Hollow" fable. He is a sexual predator who saw an opportunity to indulge his perversions by posing as an inquisitor in the which trials that spread like brush fire across New England. One surreptitious accusation and any woman could be pulled in for examination. The questions were, intimate, humiliating and of a decidedly sexual nature. "Have you ever....?" "Do you ever..." "Has the devil ever...." Intimate physical examination was standard as the accused was striped and bound for the ordeal.

Gerald traveled upon request to various communities bringing two large and brutish louts to assist him in the apprehension and the restraining of his victims. Often, if a woman caught his eye: a young maid, an appealing wife, a well endowed widow, Malwood entered her name himself using a surrogate name, in order to have his way with her.

I would begin this role play with the detestable Malwood, arriving in the little hamlet of Derville in New Hampshire.

Let me know if you are up for it.

Thanks
Thomas

This seems rather interesting :)

I'd like to be a part of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom