Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Royal Treat (Blazefighter x Silverknight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazefighter

Super-Earth
It had been two days since McKinley had left home to go to a foreign land. Leaning back against the carriage she sat in she watched the trees roll by, having been told they would be arriving soon had her a bit nervous, what if this man was cruel? Or sent her back home?! McKinley let out a heavy sigh and began to play with one if the curls in her hair. Before she had left her mother made sure she looked like a proper princess, her reddish brown hair was in tight curls that rest beside her breasts perfectly. Her mother even insisted she wear a corset along with the elegant black dress she had on so not only could she barely breath but it showed off her curves nicely. Unlike most dresses she wore the hem of the dress rested at mid thigh as if she was trying to purposely show off her legs. She didn't like the outfit, she liked her natural hair and the dresses that went to her ankles instead but it was her mothers orders...and you never go against the Queen.

When she felt the carriage come to a sudden stop it pulled her from her memories, quickly looking out the window her jaw dropped in amazement, no wonder she had been promised to this man for wealth! His castle was huge. it wasn't rare that girls be promised to another family so she didn't really mind to much but she didn't like that she had to else the day of her birthday. One of the guards nearby opened up the door for her before she stepped out now to take a proper look "My oh my." She whispered before being led inside, the man driving the carriage carrying her two bags. It was all she had and all she wanted from home.

The Castle was amazing, the floors shined the walls were covered with the most priceless artworks, as were the floors of the hallways. He entry way was one that was peerless among all kingdoms, the white marble floors to the marble walls, this place was something that could grab ones attention and hold onto it as long as was possible. As McKinley would want into the castle she would find that every single room was similar, each with its own style, as if they were set apart by the artistic style the was used to show different ideas of creativity. No two rooms looked a like one room might be navy blue with black stripes and paintings of the sea, and the next room would be red with orange borders the paintings in the room of the great deserts. It was a beautiful place, the high cellings and the way the place was built gave light to every single part of the castle.

King Owen had been getting ready for the day, he knew that McKinley was going to come to his castle, that she was going to arrive this day, and that she was to be with him. It was a old deal that he had made with her father when he was younger man himself. It was a deal that enabled McKinley's father to put down a nasty little revolt in his country. Owen walked down wearing the find black tunic and pants along with the purple cloak that showed that he was in fact the king of the land. The blonde walked to a spot that gave him a slight overlook over the entry way. He looked from his angle his blue eyes finding the woman, as she walked in, he followed her for a good bit as he smiled. He then walked into the hall and found a guard, the guard was wearing his armor and had a very serious look on his face as Owen explained to him to meet the girl and lead her to him, and that he would be on the upper balcony of the palace.

He walked there, after the talk, and waited, he looked down over the land from this point, he could see forever in any direction as he smiled. He didn't think he would see such a view anywhere and had never seen one to match. Before them were the forest, the valleys of the kingdom easy to see with his eyes. He could see how green everything was still it was a great sight. He knew this would be a great place to meet with McKinley a place to put her in a sense of awe about where she was and a place where he could impress her in endless ways. He knew that the view would no doubt awe her, it awed everyone who had seen it even himself each time he looked out over the land.

McKinley couldn't get over the shock of how beautiful the castle was. Of course her home was beautiful too but compared to his it was but a speck of dust! She had been so busy admiring her surrounding she almost didn't notice the guard that had approached her, she wouldn't have if he didn't have armor on. When she was told to follow him she was a bit curious as to where the king was. Surely she would have seen him by now right? Without argument or any words she followed the guard up a flight of stairs she continued to look around until she was finally taken to the balcony. The first thing she noticed was the beautiful view, it was literally breath taking. Her dark brown eyes widened as she stared at the view and for a moment didn't realize there was someone else up there too.

Turning her head she noticed a tall, regal, and very handsome man standing there and just by the way he was dressed knew instantly he was the king. With a sharp gasp she stepped away from the rail so that she was standing in front of him and quickly curtsied, keeping her head down politely she stood up straight "It's a pleasure to finally meet you your Highness! My name is Princess McKinley." She spoke in a soft voice.

Owen paused as he watched the woman walk up, the guard leaving them as soon as she walked though the door. He smiled as he watched her reaction, the amazement in her eyes could so easily be seen. He knew that she liked and was in awe as well as she looked over the land that spanned the area before them. He remained quiet as he didn't feel the need to force her to give him her attention. He knew that in time that she would notice that he was standing there and would turn her attention to him, then he could focus completely on her as he gave her a warm and kind smile. He saw those beautiful brown eyes as he looked at the woman who was given to him to be his wife, his queen and his lover.

He smiled as he looked into her eyes his own blue eyes looking over the woman checking her out and finding her as beautiful as anything in the palace. He bowed and took her hand as he kissed it, before he looked at her and smiled, "Well, Princess McKinley, it a great honor to have you here," he said with "You my lady may just call me Owen, that will work," he said as he looked at her raising up, "I have been very curious about you, I have heard you are a beauty, and I find that the statements are false, you re far more then beautiful, you are a word which hasn't been written yet to describe how you look," he said as he looked at her giving her a warm kind smile as he looked at her. "Now, princess, do you want a tour?"

McKinley had traveled around before, she had met many people so she was used to people looking at her but it was different when Owen looked at her, it made her blush. I was surprised that he would be allowing her to call him simply by his name but if it's what he wanted she could do it. Her brown eyes widened again but this time with fear when he said that she wasn't as pretty as he had heard but as he continued she relaxed and only blushed further "T-There's no need for flattery." She murmured shyly.

When she was offered a tour she quickly nodded with excitement "Oh yes please!!" She said with a warm smile, her hands clasped together in front of her. At the mention of a tour though one thought flicked through her mind, where would she be sleeping? She knew she was going to be wed to him but she didn't want to be sleeping in the same chambers as him before marriage, that was something her people looked down on with great distaste. "Um Ki- Owen where is that I will be sleeping for now?" She asked

Owen looked at her as he paused for a moment, so she did want to take the tour that was good, very good in fact, he smiled as he motioned her to follow, noticing how she was able to just barely not call him king. "Well McKinley, I think you will find that out when we are on our tour," he said as he looked at her giving her a small grin as he walked back into the room. he showed her his room first, it was closest and thus the first place to see, it was large and nice, the bed in the middle of the room with furnature all around and a private bathroom that connected with a heating place to warm water for the bath as it was connected via pipes to underground water that could be used for everything in it. The bathroom was far more advanced then anything around. It had been done by a man who found a way to upgrade the bathroom to stop the spread of disease in the kingdom. He looked at the large bed that was in the middle of the floor letting her walk around a bit as she could see the artwork and the bed if she wanted.

"Now come along," he said leading her across the hall. He showed her the room across from his own. The room was just like his own with what looked like paintings of the sky and things connected to the sky in the room. It was smaller then then his but nice, the connected bathroom just like the one in his room too. "this is where you will stay till we are married, McKinley, I hope it is up to your standard, when we are done you can come back up here and relax in it," he said as he then led her down the halls to the important places where his office was located where the kitchen was that was for the general public and the one just for the pair of them and guest as well. He then showed her the gardens, but he didn't go into them so much as he could do that later. He knew that she would want to explore on her own a bit too. He pointed out where everything was from throne room to the supply room.

McKinley let a little pout onto her lips but it was a sarcastic one, she liked surprises honestly. So she walked beside him with a smile as they went back down the hall and too his room "My gash Owen, this place....is just....stunning." She whispered as she walked around the room. She took a peak into the bathroom and stared for a moment as she took it all in. She looked around the room again and this time ran her hand along the bed sheets as she looked around "I can't believe this." She whispered before looking over to him when he called to her keep going "Coming!!" She called brightly and hurried after him though they didn't go far, just right across the hall.

As she looked around she glanced over her shoulder "This doesn't meet my standards, this exceeds it immensely." she said with a grin before turning to follow him out the room and around the halls again "What's the point of having a kitchen that's private for the two of us?" She asked as they walked around. Her previous thoughts where almost forgotten when he showed her the gardens, she had a large love of flowers so she was ecstatic when she found out he had a garden, there was no better place to calm your mind and relax then a garden in her opinion.

Owen paused as he looked at her as she made her statement and then smiled just a bit. "Well to answer your question it is rather easy, um everyone who works here and spends their time here eats in the big cafeteria for them. It is nice and I do eat there many times, but to be honest, there are many times which I have to work, and the private kitchen works best. Also it allows me to have something special to make when diplomats from other kingdoms come to visit so that we can spend the time talking about treaties and such without other people listening to them. Plus if the cafeteria when it serves food I hate like say fish, then I can come up here and enjoy my own food while letting everyone else enjoy the food they like," he said with a smile as he looked over at her giving his reasoning for her. "Plus I can go there and cook."

"Well now, I am not going to keep you from exploring have fun, my home is your home as it were," he commented as he looked at her and then stepped back, "tonight I do expect to see you in the private kitchen and dinning area, I am having something made special just for us tonight," he said with a calm but also stern tone to his voice as he looked at her. "Now, I have business to take care of, and I am sure that you will want to explore the whole of the castle getting to see the gardens and all on your own. If you need me before dinner, I will be in my office just where I showed you," he said as he smiled and waved before heading out and letting her explore however she wanted to explore.

McKinley listened closely and nodded her head slowly, completely understanding his reasoning, since it was a good one after all. "Don't worry, I'll be there." she said with a firm nod before turning around and excitedly looking around in the garden. Normally there would be so much to take in but the beauty was so relaxing she almost felt instantly at home. As much as she wanted too though McKinley didn't stay outside for long. Instead she turned and headed back inside going to her room but paused to look across the hall at his it was a bit strange to think she would be sleeping in the same bed as such a handsome and wealthy man.

As her face grew hot she headed into her room to find her bags on the bed and shut the door behind her as she hurried to the bed to change, she couldn't wait to get into something more comfortable to her. Reaching behind her she untied the dress and let it fall to the floor around her ankles, untying the corset was more of a struggle. With determination she squirmed and thrashed before finally getting it undone and simply collapsed on the bed in just her panties with a heavy gasp. Her eyes fluttered shut as she rested her hands on her stomach which was now freed from its cage.

Owen was working in this office as he looked at her and then smiled as he thought about McKinley, she was a beauty of a woman, he thought about what it was going to be like on their wedding night he could envision his hands pressing and trailing over her soft skin as he made love with McKinley as he pressed his hand over her nice ass her nice breasts, caressing her pressing his hands as he looked at her on his bed. He blushed hard as he realized just what he was doing, he was already fantasying about the woman who would be his wife soon. He blinked as he looked out the window and realized just how much time he had wasted about dreaming about his future wife and blinked as he got up blushing a bit from the embarrassment form it all.

He looked at her and then went into the kitchen and went to work, he didn't tell her this but he was going to cook himself for them both, this place was somewhere he could do so. He had his spices out and he had the chicken he was frying up as well, he made some veggies as well, and did that in the area next to the one that the chicken was cooking at. He spent his time working to make the best possible dish possible. He looked at the meal as it was coming along. He smiled as he finished up the food and put it on the table, it would be a short while before the princess came along and joined him. He went in and found the best wine he had as he poured two glasses and put them out before he sat down. He relaxed as he waited for the princess to arrive as he sat at the table.

McKinley had drifted off into a light sleep as she lay on the bed but unlike every other night she actually had a dream. Her body squirmed in her sleep as she dreamed of the two of them making love, her smaller body squirming under his as his lips and hands roamed her body. She hadn't been dreaming for too long nor had she gotten to the best part before she woke up suddenly with a gasp, her body hot and her face flushed. As she stood up she realized just how much the short dream had effected her. Hastily she stripped her panties off and changed them before getting dressed completely in a red dress that clung to her body and flowed behind her at the waist.

Leaving the room with a deep breath hoping the red in my face and chest had gone down a bit as she walked down the hall to the dinning area to find him already sitting down "I'm sorry if I kept you waiting long, I fell asleep." She said sheepishly as she looked at the table "My, everything looks amazing." She said brightly wondering if he made it or someone else. She took the seat across from him where her plate was set, not only did she notice the amazing food but the wine too.

The King looked at her and blinked as she was stunning beautiful, her curves were amazing and he couldn't but blush himself a bit as he looked at her letting her come over and sit down before word came form his mouth. "Well now, I am glad you think it looks amazing, but I am sure that it will taste just as good as it looks," he commented as he looked over at her, his blue eyes looking over at her as he smiled. He knew it would taste good, he was confident enough in his cooking skills that he was sure of that. "I made it all, I am pretty good at this cooking stuff, it is a good destresser and I think it taste good too," he said as he gave her a small smile, "Don't worry you are not that late, to be honest, I had just found the wine for tonight and sat down and then you showed up.

He smiled across at her as he took a sip of the wine, "I figured we can talk, I was thinking about having this wedding soon, in the next couple of days, but I can wait for as long as you want to wait," he said looking over at her. He would willing to wait for the marriage, give her time to adjust to his palace and the life there. He could understand if she were needing of time. He smiled as he ate, he enjoyed her company, he figured that it was nice to be able to cook something like this for someone else. He then looked up as he wanted to see the reaction on the face of the Princess as he knew that she would tell him based on the look on her face if she liked it or not. He had hoped that she would be impressed by the meal.

McKinley couldn't help but hide the fact that she was relieved to hear that she wasn't late. As she began to eat her eyes widened for a moment before she closed them, her body leaning back in the chair as she moaned "Gosh this is soo good." She purred before heard the next topic, the wedding. Swallowing hard she sat there in silent and took a small sip of wine, yes it was delicious but alcohol was not her thing though she didn't want to seem rude so she did take a sip "I was promised to you as a bride, having the wedding in a few days is fine with me." She said honestly. As she continued to eat she could help but think that the promise wasn't the only reason why she was agreeing so easily, she wanted to know what it was like to have sex, unlike her friends at home she was a virgin but only because of her status. Besides that one sip she didn't touch the wine, knowing better.

The days passed for them fast, after which he had shown her the lands around the castle the next day, it was fun too, he had left her that night as the wedding would be the following day. He knew that he would have memories as he spent the time they could around each other. He knew that McKinley was as sweet woman, and a kind woman and a beautiful woman. He dreamed about her both nights before the day of the wedding a wedding that was simple for that of two royals, which meant that it wasn't simple at all. he was there in front of the isle as he waited, and paused as he knew that McKinley would be arriving to be his wife, that they were going to remain at the castle for their honeymoon, but he would take her to special places after it.

He stood in his royal purple robes they were all purple this time worn by every king for over a hundred years, on the day of their wedding, they were of course adjusted for him a bit but he was about the same size as his father had been years before. He stood there as people were around in the throne room waiting for McKinley as he knew that she would be nervous, he would be if he was with her. He stood there calmly as he took a deep breath calming his own nerves, he knew when she arrived he would lose that nervousness, he had never seen a woman more beautiful then this woman and he was excited about getting married to her. He smiled as he thought about the future and couldn't but smile as he thought of the future with her.

On the day of the wedding McKinley was a tad overwhelmed by how many maids where helping her get ready. She had on a white wedding dress that had been her mothers, it was a strapless dress that helped to show off her large breasts and hugged her body tightly to show off her ass too, all the way to her ankles were it flared out just a bit. One of the maids handed her a bouquet of flowers "It's time." She said softly and showed her to the hall. Before she walked out McKinley took a deep breath and slowly exited the room.

Unlike the first time they met her hair was straightened so it fell past her breast. As she walked down the isle her eyes rested on Owen, this was actually happening, she was going to get married today to a king, not an immature prince but a handsome mature king. Her heart seemed to skip a beat at the thought as she stood in front of him, her brown eyes wide with both nervousness and excitement.

The wedding was nice, the people around were in good spirits as he looked around, he felt her next to him and smiled as he looked over at his future wife. He then took her hand and looked at the priest who was there to do the ceremony for the pair of them. He gave his upmost respect as he looked at the man and then he couldn't but help to notice how fast things were going that the ceremony fast like it was moving along very well, and was over before he blinked. He guessed it was the nerves, or something along those lines as he then kissed McKinley softly to seal the marriage before he crowned her queen, as she was now entitled too. He let his lips press and hold her own again for a moment as he then slipped an around his new wife.

He walked down the isle as they left, he then picked up the queen and walked with her, she wasn't heavy at all which was nice, though he wasn't weak either. He carried her upstairs and left the celebrating for the commoners. He was going to have his way with his new wife, to ravish her as he had been dreaming up each moment it seemed up to that time that they were married. He carried her up the stairs and to his room which was now her room due to the marriage. He was rather sure she knew what was on his mind as well as he carried her before laying her gently upon his bed. "You know I think you are kind of like a gift," he mused looking down at her, "I have to unwrap you just like a gift to get to the fun part."

Just like everyone else McKinley was in a great mood, after the two said their vows and exchanged rings before Owen kissed her. She hated to admit it but he wasn't her first kiss though she wished he was, it was gentle and genuine that it actually made her blush. When he crowned her queen she closed her eyes for a moment, everything was just like she had imagined it would be like when she was a child, a grand wedding with a handsome husband and despite the fact that they had only been together for a few days now she felt drawn to him. Maybe it was true love or maybe it was just her childish wish for it to be real but which ever one it was she was absolutely captivated by this man.

As they walked down the Isle together and he suddenly scooped her up in his arms she let out a surprised squeak before relaxing instantly in his arms. Her head rested against his chest as he carried her, just listening to the sound of his heart beat. As they headed up the stairs she very quickly knew what was going to happen and she was both nervous and excited. As she layed on his bed, well their bed now, she looked up at him with wide brown eyes, her bottom lip caught between her teeth as she chewed in it anxiously , her face felt as if it was on fire and she knew she was blushing "Then come and claim your gift." She whispered

He looked at her as he smiled, the dress was cut so perfectly for her and he smiled as he reached down and started to move the dress up her legs his fingertips touching and rubbing against her soft skin as he moved slowly farther up her legs letting his fingers moved her dress up bit buy bit as he leg his hands slide on the inside of McKinley's legs before he got her dress up and then moved it over her head after he had made sure to get a good amount of touching to her large breasts in as well before he looked down at her body and started undo various straps taking off her corset as he freed up her large breasts from them and her the rest of her outfit over a short period of time.

The last thing he took off was her panties which he slide off carefully but he also took the chance to rub his fingers all over her womanhood pressing up against it as if it were his to tease. He smiled as he finally got the last big of her clothes off. The clothes were now in a pile by the bed all together in one single place. He smiled as he took in her beauty as he looked over her naked form and then looked up into the eyes of the beauty, "Well now, I think to be honest, I have never seen anyone who I wanted more then you," he said as he leaned over and started to take his fingers and rub them against her womanhood, pressing them against her lips up and down as he teased her, as he did so, he had to suck on her lush breasts taking them into his mouth using his tongue to play happily with her tits.

As Owen began to slowly move her dress up she couldn't help but fidget despite her efforts to start still. It was no longer just her face on fire it was now her whole body as he continued to move slowly. When she needed to she moved her body just right so he could get it off of her, as he touched her breasts she gasped before clamping her mouth shut as he moved on to the corset. Just like every time she took her corset off she exhaled gratefully but she didn't dare take her eyes off of him.

Biting down harder on her lip as he removed her panties and touching her womanhood, her hips squirmed a bit before he just stood there, looking at her. It made her feel a bit self conscious but his words put her worries to ease. As he leaned down and pressed his finger to her again she gasped before arching her back as she moaned, just as she arched her back she felt his warm mouth envelope her tit as he played with it. Her body shivered and her voice quaked at the foreign feelings but all she could do was moan in pleasure at the teasing he was doing with his fingers. Her hands gripped the bedsheets as she continued to squirm underneath him, this felt so much like her dream, and for a moment she thought it was but she could feel just how aroused she was and knew she was awake.

His fingers rubbed her the womanhood calmly not pushing to hard or pushing to fast, but find the right middle ground as the stroked her up and down pressing just enough against her lips to get the reaction that he was after as he sucked on her lovely breasts more changing to make sure each of her breasts got the same exact amount of attention. He slowly did move away though. He hungered for he, he wanted her, every bit of his body ached for the princess. As he moved up, his fingers moved over her stomach as he kissed his way from her breasts to her lips finding her lips in time and kissing her deeply as he let his hands tread the same ground that his lips had moment before his thumbs now playing with each of her tits at the same time as the rest of his hand groped and fondled her breasts.

He looked at her as he broke the kiss, his face just a inch from her own as he could feel the warmth of her breath against his lips. He released her breasts and slipped his hands gently down her sides pulling her hips to his own as he pulled her legs around his waist and pressed himself right up against her before pushing himself a bit into her feeling her barrier. He paused for a moment before he pushed himself into her claiming her and taking away her purity in the same moment. He stopped afterwards as he let his hand press over her body touching her body feeling her body as he waited for a sign that told him that she was ready to continue the lustful affair that was going on.

McKinley continued to squirm, her breathing was heavy and deep and when he slowly lifted his head she looked up at him and shivered as his hand moved up her stomach to her breasts to replace his mouth as he kissed her. She arched her back as she released the sheets to wrap her arms around him and closed her eyes, her fingers playing with his blonde hair as she tried catching her breath between kisses.

When he pulled away again she kept her eyes closed for a moment until he moved his hands again. This time to her hips though and moved her closer to him. When he wrapped her legs around his waist she hooked her ankles together and couldn't help but look away slightly as she felt him touch her womanhood before there was a tighter pressure before he stopped. She looked up at him quizzically before he suddenly pushed harder. Her jaw dropped at the pain but not a sound came out, she squeezed her eyes shut for a moment before opening them up as she exhaled, after a brief pause she nodded "I'm okay." she whispered.

It happened, the pure nineteen year old had finally been claimed, she was no longer a proper princess but a mature queen. Her hands moved from the back of his head to his cheeks, feeling his stubble for a moment before she arched her back and pulled him closer to kiss him deeply, she was now forever and always his, the promise was just a start, the sex was the finishing touch.

He looked at her knowing that she would need the time to adjust, this was her first time. He knew if he ruined this for the brunette she would never look at sex as something good or something she would look forward to. He knew that if he did this well though, she would love it and look forward to sex and enjoy the idea of being with him. It was the thing that reminded him that he had to do a great job of winning her over to him, making her want to be with him and winning her heart as well. He ran his hands over her cheek caressing his queen's face. She was his queen, and he was damn happy to have her as his queen, no other woman in his mind could compare, and he had been around a lot of women before.

He felt that kiss it was the sign to continue, but it was amazing sex with her was going to be as good as in his dreams. He started to press his member into her his thrust firm but steady and not overwhelming at the same time. He looked down as he held her waist holding somewhat tightly as he pressed his member farther into her with each and every passing moment. The kiss heating up as the passion and the heat between their bodies grew and multiplied over the short while that they were so close, his strong chest lightly rubbing against her large breasts her tits pressing directly against his chest as he rubbed against them enjoying the feelings, the emotions everything that was created by this lustful moment with McKinley.

As Owen continued to push himself deeper and deeper into her McKinley squirmed a bit with a muffled moan, her hips pushed towards him as he deepened the kiss. Shivers ran down her back every time her breasts brushed against his chest. She had never felt anything like this before, and it was nothing like the stories she had heard from the maids at her home. They had told her countless times that men where just savage beasts that would leave you once satisfied, but Owen, he wasn't a savage beast. He was her king, and she was loving every moment of this feeling.

It wasn't long before her moans returned, her eyes squeezed firmly shut and every time he pushed in he pushed out a moan. After a moment McKinley had to pull away from the kiss to catch her breath "How can you have such an effect on me." She whispered as she arched her back again.

The feelings of lust and passion grew within the king as he looked down upon the brunette, he half smiled as he heard her comment about the effects that he was having upon her. There was a certain amount of pride hearing that statement caused him to feel. He smiled as he knew that he wanted. He wanted her he wanted to make her feel wild and happy and he wanted to make her feel like she was on fire with lust and desire all at the same time. He knew that his actions up to this point were achieving just what he had started out to do. He could tell by the moan form her lips as well as the words from her mouth. He continued though pressing in now as far as his member would reach as he keep up the rhythm of his thrust pressing to the same point with a consistent effort on his behalf.

"Well, it is easy, for you have the same effects on me, my queen," he said honestly as he looked down at her, a look of focus upon his face as he was completely focused to make this the best thing that had ever happened to her in her life. He wanted to make sure that this event would be the things of her dreams. He pressed his hands against her own holding them tighter as he continued his thrusts as he grunted lightly as he continued his pace. He could feel a great deal of excited and could feel his member now twitching as he got more and more excited. He knew with the current pace that he was taking her he would reach his limits sooner rather then later and he would send his seed into McKinley.

((I am so so so sorry about not replying sooner, I've been kind of busy and had some major writers block. If your over this that's fine and I understand but if not here's my post))

As her fingers twined with his she kept her eyes on his as she bit down on her bottom lip, her body arching up against his. She could feel a sudden pressure forming in her stomach that only made her squirm against him more, her moans coming out louder though she didn't mean too. McKinley couldn't even begin to describe how good he was making her feel, getting to the point that she never wanted it to stop. As her body arched up again, her chest brushing against his as she raised her head just enough to capture his lips with hers. She could feel her mind fuzzing over, all she could focus on was her king, her husband, and the way he was making her feel. "Oh god." She whispered as she finally squeezed her eyes shut and dug her hips against his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom