Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rapist by Night ( Lost_one17 & CrimsonMaster )

CrimsonMaster

Pulsar
It's 7:00 am in New York City as Detective Sergeant Robert Owens pulls his car in front of the 6th Precinct House. Robert has been on the force for 15 years, a widower his wife took her own life after Robert had seen a tape of his wife being raped. On the tape she was forced to say how much she like what was being done to her, Robert believed that this was true. Robert, who is 45 years old and 185lbs opens the door of his car and steps out into the street, he walks around the car onto the sidewalk and in to the precinct.

The other officers greet him he thinks of how much this day is going to suck. He's getting a new partner today and it's just his luck that he gets stuck with a woman. One of the officers says. " Word has it that you're getting a new partner today. She's coming over from the Midtown South Precinct to help out with the serial rapist." He stops and with a smirk on his face says. " Yeah like I need her help! If the brass would just cut me loose I would have solved this case already." He walks off to Captain Taylor's Office to meet his new partner.

Back
Top Bottom