Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking out a variety of role plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Strife

Super-Earth
I just recently came across this site and am willing to give it a try here. There are a several role plays I've either enjoyed, wanted to do, or have done enough of that most of the time they are usually fun. I'm never that great with opening posts compared to responding back to posts so these aren't exactly very long, least in my opinion. Some of the best places to role play with me would be some of the chat sites I visit or even through IM's. Doesn't mean though that forums, messages, and e-mail are out of the question. Anyway, here are a few role plays to choose from. As for kinks, you can visit my F-list page here since I will be here all day typing them up. Hope I can get the chance to get come role plays from this site.

Local Bar
Entering into his favorite local bar he approached the counter, tapping on it to grab the bartender's attention to order himself a beer. His optics looking upon the crowds, fixating on as many people around as he can as in way almost evaluating them. Letting out a yawn he found the time here proving to be a bit of a disappointment when it comes to the entertainment. Hearing the beer hit the table behind him he reached around and swiped it off the counter, wasting no time before taking a sip directly from the bottle itself.

Public Park
Humming to himself lightly he felt quite relaxed in laying flat out on a bench in the park, his arms up and hands folded behind his head. With his eyes closed and foot tapping away with the beat of his hums, he kept aware of any people that would end up walking past him. Having laid on a bench along the busiest walkway on the park he could hear the different sounds of footsteps to tell if that individual could be a man or woman. His dark hair shimmered under the warm sunlight hoping that this day would bear fruit.

Hotel Lobby
At a cheap yet popular hotel he had found a place like this to truly be lucky. After all there is always a room to go in case things go his way. Sitting in the lobby and facing right at the entrance of the hotel, he sat patiently with a baseball style hat on his head pulled down to conceal most of his face from anyone's view. Pulled down just far enough for him to still be able to take a peak at those who came in, trying to make himself appear that perhaps he was there taking a nap. Very faintly his eyes gleamed in the dark shadow under the hat.

Slave Auction
In the need of a new slave he had invited himself to a slave auction in the search of one. Making sure to head as close as possible to the merchandise for the best view, his eyes wandering about the staging area for where the auction would take place. As the lights around him dimmed down and the lights upon the stage became brighter, the auction was just now going under way.

Caged Up
Having bought his new slave he made sure that she was kept locked away in a cage in the darkest park of his home, at least until he had the time to come and train her. Once he finally had some free time left on his hands he made his way on down to where she was locked up. Stepping out into the little bit of dim lighting the room had for her to see him, smiling at her as his head tilted to the side just a bit to get a better look at her.

Glory Hole
As he staked out a renowned site for glory holes it was only a matter of time before he was watching a girl going into a stall within the adult store. Quickly moving in and taking one of the stalls next to the one she had slipped into, he then looked around to find the hole in the side of the stall next to him. A sly little smirk formed on his lips as he would place himself down upon a seat within in the room. Keeping the light off to hide himself he cleared his throat in a loud manner to try and grab the girl's attention, hoping that the sight of the hole in the wall would attract her into wanting more.

Outdoor Concert
As the crowd cheers on over the heavy music that played over them, he expertly snaked his way through people appearing to just fly right through them. The faint moonlight in the night sky from above would cause a faint glimmer to come about his dark hair. His eyes swiftly moving around looking for any girl in particular among the crowd. Depending on how the girl was acting he could pretend to be a security guard or even someone who held a backstage pass to tempt her to come along thinking she would be meeting up with the band.

Demon Summoning
As the symbol and tributes upon the ground were finished, the spell opened up a hole as a rather large amount of smoke came out from it. Suddenly a large figure emerged through the smoke giving a simple outline of someone standing nearly twice as tall as any other man. The sight of horns and a rather bulky body were the most prominent things to be seen. The sound of something crunching could be heard as the figure itself appeared to be shrinking down. It's horns vanishing from sight before it stood there at over 6 feet high, looking far more human now than before. The thick smoke began to move in towards him, forming up into clothing dressing the figure in black pants, a dark purple t-shirt, heavy combat boots, and a long dark blue coat that stretched down to the back of his knees. As the summoning was finished he finally opened his eyes, looking around to see who it was that brought him forth.

Hero to Owner
Hearing the faint sounds of screams his head shot off to the side, quickly looking down an alleyway to spot someone being pushed around and taken advantage of by a group of thugs. Rushing in to provide help he fought them back one after another, his skill in hand to hand combat aiding him greatly. Once the thugs run off with their tails between their legs he turned to face towards the one who had been attacked. Reaching his hand down he flashed a smile to them, speaking out in a deep tone of voice. "Are you alright?" If only they knew what he truly had in store for them later on.

Demon Gangbang
Scouting around the dark streets at night the possessed man was seeking out a woman to give away in order for him to be brought back down below. It was just a matter of time before those piercing optics of his eyes locked in on his prey. He crept about to knockout and kidnap his target, bringing them to a place no one would dare venture into. When they soon start to come to and realize what was going on he only smirked at them, waiting a few moment before starting to call forth lesser demons from below. The ones whose appetites are never truly satisfied.

Club Rockin
What better way to find an easy target than one who has been drinking and grinding against others all night long to the heavy music. The loud music of the club echoing off against every wall in the club. With all the wild and hectic commotion he truly felt most comfortable in this place. Now though, he needed to seek out someone to have a night he can enjoy it with. Finding the best space to seek this person would likely be upon the dance floor. Making his way into the middle of the debacle, not wanting to draw unneeded attention he began to dance about. Those optics looking around to see who would be the first to start grinding up against him.

Hey! i'd be interested in glory hole, or slave auction, or caged up, or a bunch of other things like that?

Hello, I'd be interested in doing either 'Club Rockin' or 'Slave auction'

Chaos Strife said:
I just recently came across this site and am willing to give it a try here. There are a several role plays I've either enjoyed, wanted to do, or have done enough of that most of the time they are usually fun. I'm never that great with opening posts compared to responding back to posts so these aren't exactly very long, least in my opinion. Some of the best places to role play with me would be some of the chat sites I visit or even through IM's. Doesn't mean though that forums, messages, and e-mail are out of the question. Anyway, here are a few role plays to choose from. As for kinks, you can visit my F-list page here since I will be here all day typing them up. Hope I can get the chance to get come role plays from this site.

Local Bar
Entering into his favorite local bar he approached the counter, tapping on it to grab the bartender's attention to order himself a beer. His optics looking upon the crowds, fixating on as many people around as he can as in way almost evaluating them. Letting out a yawn he found the time here proving to be a bit of a disappointment when it comes to the entertainment. Hearing the beer hit the table behind him he reached around and swiped it off the counter, wasting no time before taking a sip directly from the bottle itself.

Public Park
Humming to himself lightly he felt quite relaxed in laying flat out on a bench in the park, his arms up and hands folded behind his head. With his eyes closed and foot tapping away with the beat of his hums, he kept aware of any people that would end up walking past him. Having laid on a bench along the busiest walkway on the park he could hear the different sounds of footsteps to tell if that individual could be a man or woman. His dark hair shimmered under the warm sunlight hoping that this day would bear fruit.

Hotel Lobby
At a cheap yet popular hotel he had found a place like this to truly be lucky. After all there is always a room to go in case things go his way. Sitting in the lobby and facing right at the entrance of the hotel, he sat patiently with a baseball style hat on his head pulled down to conceal most of his face from anyone's view. Pulled down just far enough for him to still be able to take a peak at those who came in, trying to make himself appear that perhaps he was there taking a nap. Very faintly his eyes gleamed in the dark shadow under the hat.

Slave Auction
In the need of a new slave he had invited himself to a slave auction in the search of one. Making sure to head as close as possible to the merchandise for the best view, his eyes wandering about the staging area for where the auction would take place. As the lights around him dimmed down and the lights upon the stage became brighter, the auction was just now going under way.

Caged Up
Having bought his new slave he made sure that she was kept locked away in a cage in the darkest park of his home, at least until he had the time to come and train her. Once he finally had some free time left on his hands he made his way on down to where she was locked up. Stepping out into the little bit of dim lighting the room had for her to see him, smiling at her as his head tilted to the side just a bit to get a better look at her.

Glory Hole
As he staked out a renowned site for glory holes it was only a matter of time before he was watching a girl going into a stall within the adult store. Quickly moving in and taking one of the stalls next to the one she had slipped into, he then looked around to find the hole in the side of the stall next to him. A sly little smirk formed on his lips as he would place himself down upon a seat within in the room. Keeping the light off to hide himself he cleared his throat in a loud manner to try and grab the girl's attention, hoping that the sight of the hole in the wall would attract her into wanting more.

Outdoor Concert
As the crowd cheers on over the heavy music that played over them, he expertly snaked his way through people appearing to just fly right through them. The faint moonlight in the night sky from above would cause a faint glimmer to come about his dark hair. His eyes swiftly moving around looking for any girl in particular among the crowd. Depending on how the girl was acting he could pretend to be a security guard or even someone who held a backstage pass to tempt her to come along thinking she would be meeting up with the band.

Demon Summoning
As the symbol and tributes upon the ground were finished, the spell opened up a hole as a rather large amount of smoke came out from it. Suddenly a large figure emerged through the smoke giving a simple outline of someone standing nearly twice as tall as any other man. The sight of horns and a rather bulky body were the most prominent things to be seen. The sound of something crunching could be heard as the figure itself appeared to be shrinking down. It's horns vanishing from sight before it stood there at over 6 feet high, looking far more human now than before. The thick smoke began to move in towards him, forming up into clothing dressing the figure in black pants, a dark purple t-shirt, heavy combat boots, and a long dark blue coat that stretched down to the back of his knees. As the summoning was finished he finally opened his eyes, looking around to see who it was that brought him forth.

Hero to Owner
Hearing the faint sounds of screams his head shot off to the side, quickly looking down an alleyway to spot someone being pushed around and taken advantage of by a group of thugs. Rushing in to provide help he fought them back one after another, his skill in hand to hand combat aiding him greatly. Once the thugs run off with their tails between their legs he turned to face towards the one who had been attacked. Reaching his hand down he flashed a smile to them, speaking out in a deep tone of voice. "Are you alright?" If only they knew what he truly had in store for them later on.

Demon Gangbang
Scouting around the dark streets at night the possessed man was seeking out a woman to give away in order for him to be brought back down below. It was just a matter of time before those piercing optics of his eyes locked in on his prey. He crept about to knockout and kidnap his target, bringing them to a place no one would dare venture into. When they soon start to come to and realize what was going on he only smirked at them, waiting a few moment before starting to call forth lesser demons from below. The ones whose appetites are never truly satisfied.

Club Rockin
What better way to find an easy target than one who has been drinking and grinding against others all night long to the heavy music. The loud music of the club echoing off against every wall in the club. With all the wild and hectic commotion he truly felt most comfortable in this place. Now though, he needed to seek out someone to have a night he can enjoy it with. Finding the best space to seek this person would likely be upon the dance floor. Making his way into the middle of the debacle, not wanting to draw unneeded attention he began to dance about. Those optics looking around to see who would be the first to start grinding up against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom