Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mobster Kidnap roleplay. M needed! plot idea inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmagic

Super-Earth
The young daughter of a very powerful mobster, is kidnapped by another mob in order to prove dominance over her father and to rise to the top of the empire. The

There are two powerful mobs in the city of New York. One in the North part and the other in the South part. The North mob had always been the most powerful, leading all the gun trade and bootlegging that the South mob was slowly dying out. In order to raise the South mob, the leader hired 1 of his men to kidnap the North leaders young 18 year old daughter, and to train her to be a submissive sex slave for him. He placed his most mean, heartless, and experienced gangsters in charge of the kidnapping and training. He is given two months to train the girl for his boss, or they were both going to die. But he didn't expect his most trusted man to end up falling in love with the girl.

( I would like like to have them fall in love towards the end, like the guy have feelings for her developing but it just making him meaner to not admit it. Also you would have to be willing to play the main mobster in the beginning, and at the end of the two months when he presents her to him. )

This would be the teenager, her name, Malia, is 18. She is about 5'6, very slender and fair skinned. She is physically weak, but strong in character and very stubborn and a fiesty girl.

Vivianhuman-1.png

This would be the male character who is the one who is hired to kidnap and train her. His name is Danny, he is around 22 years old.

tumblr_m9sv0xcxPc1rcg2mzo1_500.gif

Message me if you are interested! and if you want to have any changes let me know. i'm up for anything! :)

Here is my f-list
https://www.f-list.net/c/cutiekitten101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom