Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dive into my world, and let us have a good time. (New plots in new posts!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Light

Moon
Hello, I am an experienced role-player whom has spent to much time away from what I love. So I am here to rekindle my mind, and hope for a great time with the other members here. I am in my mid-twenties, and my characters tend to stay around that age, I can play older men to some degree of success. However, comfort zones as well as all that so usually will only play older or younger with a good plot that requires it.

Okay, now when it comes to the actual role-play my preferences tent to lead to more plot than smut. While I enjoy the smut in the story it tends to be more fun when there is build up. If the story moves to repeated smut scenes they become more or less dull. If the story moves to a lull where there is not much going on, I prefer to build on character changes.

I know this all probably seems picky, but it is just my opinion so we hopefully get off on a good foot together. Well move into some pairings, as well as ideas...

It's a Demon!
A 'skillful' Exorcist (My Character) brings a demon he captured with him to haunt, and attack buildings of well doing people to get them to pay him to 'remove' the evil spirit. He has her in bondage with his spells true, but will she steal his heart. Then again she could always choose to be with a promising prince who wants to keep her.(Your character would be some kind of furry or monster girl.)

He is my Master...
He is a powerful charm caster (My Character) whom abducts a women from her previous life using spells, and sweet words to make her believe life with him is all there is. Even when her previous life starts to come back to bring her back.

Dealing with Death...
When the Grim Reaper (My Character) comes to take her soul away she makes a plea with him. A soft night with the lonely spirit to gain enough time to say good bye to those she loves. He agrees to the deal, but she runs away to never speak to her family again. He is stuck following her until she gives in he can touch her, but only she can see him.

She will be my Doom...
He has done some horrible deed in the past (My Character) while she has been paid to end him. She comes calling on him to act as his ward, and to live in his house while at the same time trying to end his life discreetly. He is skilled enough to avoid her, and knowing what she is here for takes advantage of her need to stay to his death. Will he die before her past is resolved?

She is forever his...
A shape shifter (My Character) decides to plague the life of a women who catches his attention. A normal boy in her life whom she has known for so long they have become like brother/sister than what he wants them to be. So he decides to run any male from her, and to have her as a fantasy if he could not have her as he was normally.

Also I am willing to come up with plots for any pairing, and more just let me know your idea we can work something out! Also all plots can be changed to work with whatever you want.

If a plot has me playing a furry, tell me what breed you would like me to play. If not specific a couple you would like me to play.

I prefer PMs, and Forums if you wish for any other medium let me know.

Please do not post here, just send me a PM.

RE: Dive into my world, and let us have a good time.

Forever his...
He calls himself a Malkavian, (My Character) and she is his. He does not do well when she is not around, but he does not treat her properly most the time. Calling him a vampire causes him to explode in a rage, but the gifts he gives are sometimes worth any price she has to pay.

Haunted, Leave me alone!
An apparition (My Character) decides to follow her around in her daily life. While she can see him, no one else can. She tries to see a doctor about it, but they just think she is going crazy. Worse if she is alone with someone male or female he has no problem possessing them to get what he wants from her. Can she reason with him, or is her only chance to get rid of him once and for all.

Let me help you...
A furry (My Character) wounded, and in hiding has her stumble on his hide away. At first he traps, her not letting her leave his home afraid she would turn him into those who are after him. Wounded he makes her promise not to turn him in. What happens when her home town is invaded to find this one creature, and what kind of danger does he represent.

Wait... He does what?
A very successful hypnotist (My Character) whom enjoys doing whatever he wants with whoever he wants simply wiping their mind if they do not like what he does. His assistant always close at hand, and even if she successfully fend him off he uses his gift to make her give in willingly. What happens when she starts to grow a immunity from over exposure to his gift. When she begins to develop the ability her self.

Anything, I will do anything just don't hurt me...
When a Trucker (My Character) sees the girl of his dreams in his hometown he takes her away to be on the road with him. At first he is rough, and violent with her while his goal is to make her want to continue to be with him. Can he get her to get over his cruel ways, and what he has done to make her join him. Even when he tries to make her like him back he still expects to get what he wants.

RE: Dive into my world, and let us have a good time.

To Train em all...

This plot is a training one, more or less my spin on slave roleplays as it keeps things interesting either changing characters frequently or developing a story. This does not lend itself to romance, so if you want to add that it will take work on your part. Pick any pokemon to morph either full or humanoid up to you.

Opening post would be...

Leon smiled as he sat laying back in the grass relaxing all his pokemorphs resting for when a new toy would be brought into their little business. They dealt with the hardest to train pokemorphs which lead to it always being a good time. He was used to female pokemorphs who had never been touched before or willing to let anyone do so. He always won in the end, and he had such fun with his work. Leon made the claim he could break any female pokemorph for a trainer he would take the fight not wanted out of them while leaving the other aspects in tact. He had received offers to train pokemorphs for pleasure, for battle, for tasks, and more. Leon was a bold man, and believed he could train any even the legendary would be at his beck, and call.

Leon was a good looking male, standing just over six foor tall with neck length long hair in a soft reddish color that passed for brown in most light. His eyes were calming, a deep blue with darker marks that drew most in with ease. Leon wore very simple clothing cloth pants that were loose around the waist a simple sash to keep them in place. His feet were bare as he had grass in his large stadium, and an open sky his shirt was loose with buttons in the front open to expose his bare chest. His muscles were tight much like a mountain climber not looking violent, but with his fitness he would be tough to fight for most. His hair was parted in the front so his angular face could be seen just a bit long yet still dashing. He was a man that felt as though he had the world on his fingertips.

A fairly furry adventure...

This is more or less a love triangle in a way, he loves her when he changes her into a furry. She loves him when she is a human, but for some reason can't stand him when she is changed. Simple yet fun, or at least that is what I am hoping for. Would like a list of furries/scalelies/monsters you would like her turned into, I will say how it changes her instints. You play it out.

Opening post would be...

Damian smiled as he had finally come up with a formula that would work, and now he just needed a test subject who would not object to his wants. He would have to test how her behavior was modified with each change. He smiled a bit widely when he thought of the new hire that was fawning over him, and his work every chance she got. Damian had tried hard not to let on he noticed her interest such things could be very useful when manipulated properly. He had tested for safety so she would not be in any danger just her personality features as well as desires would be morphed to fit her new form.

Damian was of average height 5'9 with soft sandy brown hair that was cut short left to hang how it pleased about his head. Bright hazel eyes with a green tint around the iris. Glasses always sat around his neck as he was blind without them though he very rarely wore them over his eyes unless he was doing paperwork. His simple black shirt wrapped tightly around his athletic frame with his white lab coat over. Simple work pants a dark tan, and dark belt around his waist leading to his sturdy black shoes. Anyone who took an interest in him was warned that he was all about his work if he even learned your name he had to think you were someone special. Some so far as to say he lived at the lab which was not far from the truth.

Dolls of the Past...

Simple sad story that I wish to develop some if he works for your story could be fun. Always he is tending to hide from someone/something while throwing himself to help a cause he gets tangled in.

Opening post would be...

Sid smiled as he traveled calmly with his cart, children's toys dangled from the sides which he sold to fund his trips. Small wooden puppets with strings for the children to play with. It doubled as a traveling stage with several puppets inside for all the great legends of the world. He enjoyed putting on the plays for kings, and nobleman as well as the urchins on the street. Having been thrown out of the noble house of the town he traveled the slums with a wide grin on his face. That man should not have had his wife, and his consort in the room if he did not want to hear 'A nobles tilted affair' He chuckled to himself as he traveled on enjoying the air.

Sid was a lanky man, standing at 6'5 he easily towered over most. His gentle spirit, and good nature seemed to be printed on his face. Jet black hair he swept back neatly groomed. His left ear held a small ear ring with a light hoop on half of it. A gift to show he was welcome among the traveling people which were not very liked in most circles. Dark tan leather pants leading to dark leather boots. His shirt was simple tanned hides with a long leather coat with six or seven different marionettes hanging from his pockets only about eight inches tall they seemed to be somehow important to him.

Gonna change this all to more direct plots I think so take them while they are on the table.

Sooo my computer sploded... that was fun... Everything is almost back together so I am on the prowl again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom