Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Long Term Story-Based RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Hey Guise, its the Good Doctor again, here with an unusual request. I'm looking for one or perhaps two other individuals, be they male or female or anything inbetween or beyond, I'm interested in bouncing some ideas off your guys. If you need to check out my F-list if you need an example of my desires. Feel free to look up my past RP's if you're interested in how I write in a forum setting.

Long story short here's what I'm looking for:

• Decent, 2-3 paragraph posts. though the occasional 1-2 is fine as long as its not a constant.
  • Something, sci-fi, maybe fantasy. I'm actually kinda into cyberpunk right now, Like Shadow run and Deus Ex.
  • I would perfer 3 players myself included, this may include threesomes but not always. It all depends on the story.
  • I want a GM. I don't mind being this person but I want one in the game. For those unsure of what I mean, GM means Game Master. In this scenario they'd play all the badguys/npc's/any of their own characters, where as the "players" will use their own characters.
  • No limit to how many characters a person uses, but just dont bring someone in for a second then never mention them again. Though, unnexpected character deaths I'm okay with.
  • I want someone imaginative, things cant get stale with this. I want it to be constantly evolving and getting crazy and sexual and kinky, and even deadly on a grand scale.

If this sounds like something that you could get into, PM me! I look forward to your answers ;3

:heart:
Dr. Nibbles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom