Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Ramble with Nibbles

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Hey guys! Its me, the Insidious Dr. Nibbles and I am just wondering if anyone wants to let me bounce ideas off of them of a possible anime-like film i'd like to produce in the near future. Anyone wanna just shoot the shit? I'm willing ^3^

Well, recently I watched the Anime Shiki. If one had the proper funds. They can try and make a set for a lone village, and make a film adaptation of it. It is an awesome Novel, with a awesome manga and anime adaptation. It is a horror story, involving the classic vampire.

Plot synopsis: A mansion has been built in Sobota. And ever since the new neighbor's moved in. A mysterious plague has begun to kill the towns people. In the middle of no where, it is impossible to prove this was some new disease or virus. But, once the bodies begin to pile. And familiar, dead faces seen. Some of the people begin to question. If this is really a plague at all. Are the dead... Returning?

Something a bit easy, at least in the beginning. Would be Future Diary. Since it takes place in a city for the most part. The only difficulty would be in CG. Since there is the god of time, Deus Ex Machina, as well as his dimension. It is a survival anime, where the characters involved fight till the last man standing. The victor becoming a god. And taking Deus's place. It is more of a suspenseful thriller, since instead of having powers or over the top abilities. Most rely on their phones. Future Diaries, each giving a glimpse of the future to the viewer. Each in unique ways, based on their life and personality. It is more of a mind game. Then action packed.

Lastly, I would love a live action adaptation of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. It would be amazing. Especialy since it's story leaves room for originality. We can make our own routes here and there, our own time lines. With our own dead ends. As long as we keep to a few of the original time lines for nostalgia's sake, and it's general ending. It would be fun to make, and for others to watch.

Those are my throws into the hat, but I am more then happy to co operate with other ideas. ^^

Back
Top Bottom