Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex games

Foxy Lady

Star
Presenter: Hi, this is Don Garcia welcoming you to the first, the very first, inter-planetary sex games ever, at least in this solar system. It’s 25 years now since, back in 2052, they had the idea of a sport that would literally transcend all boundaries, allowing everyone to compete on equal terms, amateur or professional, regardless of age, gender, orientation, nationality or disability. It grew and soon there were leagues and contests at all levels, local, regional, international. Now the games have taken on a new dimension with the very first competitors from the Mars colony, who have endured a gruelling flight to be with us. Let’s take a look at the crowd that has gathered to see this opening match live.

Don: With me in the commentary booth tonight are Svetlana Azarov, until recently a competitor at the highest level, and Ron Foster, former coach turned commentator. I’m sure you’ll all agree that’s the perfect combination to give us insight into the tactics that we’ll see played out and the techniques we’ll see deployed on the base tonight. And speaking of the base, doesn’t it look great? The designer’s done a really great job. The bed blends in so well that it’s barely noticeable. The contestants will have to make sure they don’t trip over it.

Svetlana: Absoluto, Don, she’s gone for that sunken bed look that’s swept the world since it was previewed at the World Fair last year. And decked it out in shades of red, yellow and gold that merge and blend like an Indian Ocean sunset, reminding us of our location this year in the Maldives.

Don: Thanks, Svetlana, I didn’t realise you’d be commentating on the costumes and décor as well as the action, but welcome. What about you, Ron, do you have a view on the base?

Ron: Hi, Don. Hello, Svet. Evening everyone. No, my view is well known, all this focus on the trimmings is wrong. What matters are the competitors and their skill, not the design of the base or their costumes. They’re just a distraction at the end of the day.

Don: Let’s come to the contest tonight. As you know, it’s the individual free-style. It’s a knockout with the first person to cum being eliminated. We kick off with Abassi from the part of Africa that was called Nigeria before the Unification. And he’s against Sonja from the newly formed Scandinavian Federation. While the competitors make their final preparations in their suites, let’s talk about what we can expected. Abassi first. What stats do you have for him, Svetlana?

Svetlana: The most important stat is, of course, endurance and on that he scores a perfect 10. He’s not cum once for the past two years. In competition, that is.

Don: Tell us the story. Just for those out there on Mars who may not have heard it.

Svetlana: It’s all down to the love of a good woman. When he married his wife, they exchanged their own personal vows and he promised that he would never cum for any woman other than his wife. And he’s not cum since, not once. Hence the perfect 10. There was a bit of doubt last year, but the close-up replay was absolutely clear, it was just a little precum, no way could it count as an ejaculation.

Don: Any other stats?

Svetlana: Absoluto, but they’re not so impressive. He scores 7.6 on the dick score, which is based on a formula combining length and breadth, but size isn’t everything – fortunately for you guys. On the pecker scale, I’d score him at 8.5. That an unofficial scale which takes account of size but adds an aesthetic element. He’s got a nicely balanced set of balls and a pleasing curve to his cock which allows for a smooth motion when he’s in the fucking phase, which pulls his score up.

Ron: Which just goes to show what rubbish these stats are. Who cares what his cock looks like? It’s winning that matters.

Don: What techniques should we watch out for tonight?

Svetlana: Well according to the stats, he scores well across the board: fingers, tongue, cock. He gets the girls cumming with all and any of them. Essentially, though, his technique isn’t that hot, but he just outlasts the girls and that’s all that matters.

Don: Ron, what can you tell us about Sonja?

Ron: Well, Don, she’s a seasoned competitor who’s worked her way steadily up through the rankings, but not high enough yet to enter the competition as of right. She’s only taking part after drawing a wild card. On her day, she’s up there with the best. Her problem - and this is holding her back in the rankings - is that she’s variable. She doesn’t have a particular speciality or technique. What she does – and this is where her strength lies – is to home in on a guy’s weakness and then she’s deadly. But that only works if the guy has a weakness, or at least if she can find out what it is. If she can’t, she’s no better than average.

Don: How do you rate her chances against Abassi?

Ron: Her only hope is if she’s found a weakness that no one has found since he got married. Realistically, she’s not got much of a chance, although there are rumours of some late bets being placed on her to win. They’re sizeable sums, so this isn’t just a speculative …

Don: I’ve got to cut you off there. Sorry, Ron, but the competitors are entering the base. They’re both dressed in cream robes. Any insight about them, Svetlana?

Svetlana: They’re towelling, I think. It’s unusual that Sonja’s has a hood. You don’t see that often. It’s like she doesn’t want to reveal anything until the last moment.

Don: Well, you can’t say that for Abassi. Just listen to the crowd cheer. He’s dropped his robe and he’s stark naked. Most guys would have started with something on, if only some sort of posing pouch to create a bit of mystery. What’s going on here, Ron?

Ron: Look, we all know that the best sex happens in your head and that’s what Abassi is playing too. Here’s a hot blooded girl who, if she’s kept to the rules, hasn’t had sex for at least a week and he’s standing there showing her what he’s got and taunting her with it. At this level, it’s all about mind games. Right now, he’s fucking with her mind.

Svetlana: And not just her mind, Ron. If the rumours are true, she has a thing for black guys. The stats back me up on this. Take, say, Chinese. She’s never once lost to a Chinese competitor in a one-on-one competition, ever. But look at her figures against African guys. They’re very different. So you’re right, Ron, he’s fucking with her, but a lot lower down than you’re suggesting.

Don: So is there a chance that she might blow out? That happened to you once, didn’t it, Svet. Why not tell us about it while Abassi parades around the base.

Svetlana: It’s pretty well know what happened. I came up against this guy. We’d had a fling when we were both starting out. I thought I’d got over him, but I guess I was wrong, because as soon as I went down on him the taste of his cock just brought all the old feelings flooding back. I couldn’t hold myself, just mounted up and rode him to heaven.

Don: How did that affect your career?

Svetlana: It didn’t do it any harm at all, in fact it helped. It was just a personal thing with that one guy, so it didn’t affect my overall performance and the publicity attracted a lot of new sponsors.

Ron: Which says a lot about what’s happened to these games, the power of money over the competitive ethic.

Svetlana: I don’t know what it was like at the level you used to coach, Ron, but at the top level sponsorship is essential. There are only a few contests a year and the prize money isn’t that great, so sponsors are important to keep the international, sorry I should say inter-planetary, game alive.

Ron: The blow out led to your partner walking out on you, if I remember right.

Svetlana: Thanks for reminding me of that, Ron.

Don: Sorry to interrupt again, but it looks like Sonja is removing her hood. Oh my goodness, Svetlana, what’s going on?

Svetlana: She’s dyed her hair red and not just any shade of red. If I’m not mistaken, that’s the very same shade as his wife uses. Passion fruit blush, I think it’s called.

Don: She’s dropped her robe now. Anything to day about her costume?

Svetlana: Just a gold bikini. Nothing special.

Ron: I’m not so sure about that. If I remember, that’s the same thing his wife wore for a double screen spread on Playboy channel last year.

Svetlana: I wouldn’t know about that. It’s not the sort of thing I watch.

Don: But if you’re right, and I think you are, it looks like she’s found his weakness. She got herself up to look like the one women Abassi will cum for, his wife.

Svetlana: And not just look like. I’ll bet she’s wearing her favourite perfume too.

Don: A quick word from you, Ron? I mean, I don’t suppose you can train for this to happen, but how would you advise a competitor to deal with it if it does.

Ron: You’re right, Don, no I doubt if any coach has ever thought that this might happen. But the general advice would be to desensitise. Think of something about the person that puts you off – a bad habit, a recent argument, that sort of thing. And he’ll need to do it quickly, because – and I’m sure you’ve noticed this, Svet – he’s going hard.

Don: And that’s bad, isn’t it?

Ron: You’re right, Don, it sure is. A guy with a hard on is always at a disadvantage. He needs to be in control and if she’s got him that hard this soon, he’s not.

Don: So we might have a competitor blow out, but not the one we expected?

Svetlana: Absoluto, and what a turn up that would be. It would throw the contest wide open. Make it more interesting in fact, less of a procession behind Abassi. I know the other guys are getting tired of always losing out to him. Back in their suites, there’ll be a lot of guys rooting for Sonja.

Ron: And a lot worrying about what trick she might be planning for them.

Svetlana: Let’s not forget that there’s someone else involved here, Abassi’s wife. She’s watching this. How is she feeling right now? What’s it like to see your guy being made up to by your look-alike, knowing how he’s going to be feeling and reacting? How humiliating is that for her?

Ron: And for him too if he shoots his load right off.

Don: That’s a good point you’ve made, Svetlana. Let’s explore it while Sonja parades around the base for the crowd to get a good look at her. You were in a relationship with a fellow professional for a while. He was the guy you had the blow out with, wasn’t he. How did you feel seeing other women crawling all over him and making him cum?

Svetlana: Yes, Don, thanks for reminding us about that again. As a competitor and a professional, I tried to distance myself from it, trying to understand that if he came it wasn’t anything that he felt personally for the girl, not like he’d feel when he came for me. But that’s easier said than done and I have to admit I did get jealous when I saw things happening on the base that I didn’t really want to watch. It was great if he held out, of course, not least because it meant there was going to be some terrific sex just as soon as he got back to his suite.

Ron: After the media interviews. The guys I coached always resented having to go through those. The last thing a guy needs when he’s on the verge of cumming is having to answer the same questions over and over, knowing his partner is back in his suite panting for his return. They found that tough, as did their partners.

Don: Sorry to interrupt, but she’s whispering to him, Svetlana. Any insight into what she might be saying?

Svetlana: Absoluto, Don. This is something a lot of the girls do. The girl’s not allowed to touch him at this stage, but she can get close and of course he can feel her hot breath in his ear. Her words taunt and tease the guy, reminding him how horny he must be feeling, what a relief it would be to get himself off, how she’s always had a special thing for him, that sort of thing. Spelling out perhaps what she’ll be doing to him later. But this time – well, I just wonder, Don – and it’s only a thought – what if she’s somehow got hold of the things that his wife says to him? If she’s saying those little things that turn him on, he’s pretty much lost already.

Ron: Let’s not write him off too soon. If he wins the RNG, then he’s got a chance.

Don: Yes, let’s not forget the good old RNG, the random number generator. If it stops on an even number, the guy goes first. Odd number and it’s the girl’s turn. She’ll have five minutes to work on him, any way she wants, and then it’s his turn to work on her.

Svetlana: It’s 3 – 6 – 1 – 9 – 8 - 5. Odd number, so Sonja goes first.

Don: And away she goes, folks. She’s grabbed him by the cock and dragged him to the bed. She’s all over him right away. Nothing subtle about this, she’s writhing over him like a snake, with that body that looks just like his wife’s and wearing a bikini that is the match for one she’s worn. She’s giving him no respite, rubbing hard at his cock with one hand while the other scratches his nipples, her tongue licking him, her teeth snapping, her thighs rubbing over his, and all in a flurry of movement. What’s your take on this, Svetlana?

Svetlana: Obviously, she’s going for a quick kill, not letting him have a chance to regain his composure. She knocked him off balance when she revealed herself as a clone of his wife, saw her advantage when he got hard, and is working him for all she’s worth. And I want to go back to something I suggested earlier. Maybe, just maybe, she’s wearing his wife’s perfume and what she’s doing is coating him in it so that he will be intoxicated with the smell of his wife. The way it’s going it doesn’t look like it will last …

Don: Look, look at what she’d done with her right hand. She’s got it up and under his balls now.

Ron: Yes, you’re right, Don. We can’t see what she’s doing, but she’s either rimming him or even, maybe, finger fucking his ass for him. I don’t suppose your stats have anything to tell us about that, do they, Svet?

Svetlana: I’m just checking, Ron, and surprise, surprise, yes they do. It’s not something that’s been done to him very often, but yes three years ago, so before his wife came on the scene and he started his winning streak, he was in a tight contest with a girl called Hikari, a Japanese girl new to the professional circuit. It had been a closely fought match, with neither giving much away. But then he got her pinned down in the 69 position, thinking she wouldn’t be able to resist him eating her out and he was right, she was screaming and shouting and about to cum, but then she dug her fingers into his ass and he just shot his load, all over her face. It looks like Sonja knows her stats.

Ron: Yes, Svet, but Abassi won’t have forgotten, nor will his coach. You can be sure that ever since he’s been working on building up resistance. That’s why no one’s tried it since, because they know it will be a waste of time.

Svetlana: And that may be why he’s relaxed and not bothered to keep up his training in that area, and why he’s especially vulnerable there, and why Sonja may have the upper hand so to speak.

Don: Yes, yes, it looks as if you may be right. Just look at the screens showing the close-up of his face. He’s fighting hard. And look over there on the next screen, his fingers are digging into the bedding. This is tough for him. She’s got him weakening every time she moves a digit.

Svetlana: He’s screaming at the top of his voice. Nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo.

Ron: Are you sure that’s what he’s screaming, Svet?

Svetlana: Of course, I am, it’s echoing around the stadium.

Ron: I just wondered if he was surrendering. It’s something we have to consider.

Don: This early in the contest? Surely not.

Ron: It’s the logical thing for him to do. He’s made a commitment to his wife. If it looks like he can’t honour it, the only thing left is to give in. He loses the contest, but saves his marriage.

Svetlana: That would be pointless, it would be an admission that he had lost control and couldn’t hold himself.

Ron: To you, Svet, perhaps, and to the rest of us too, but to him and his wife, their marriage may be what matters most.

Don: But he’s holding on. No sign of any precum yet. And that clock is ticking away, Sonja’s only got less than a minute to go.

Ron: You’re right, Don, this is an exhibition of sheer will power. Under that sort of treatment, it takes an exceptional man to keep control and he’s going to do it.

Don: Yes, it looks like he is. Listen to the crowd counting down the final seconds. That’s it. It’s over for him. Sonja’s given her best and failed. It’s his turn now. How do you think he’ll play it, Ron?

Ron: That was tough. Obviously, he’ll want to slow the pace down. Give himself a chance to cool off. I’d be counselling him not to try to overcome her resistance at this stage. Just concentrate on getting control of himself.

Svetlana: Ron’s got it right … this time. It’s the only sensible thing for him to do.

Don: Wow, just look at him go. Looks like he isn’t listening to our advice. Did you see the way he just pushed that bikini bottom aside and started humping her hard and fast? Surely he can’t keep that up for long; he’ll need to conserve his energy for later. He must be supremely confident though, if he is able to take her on like that after what he’s just been through.

Svetlana: He must be hoping for a quick win, because he’ll be making her sore if he keeps this up for long and a sore girl isn’t likely to cum quickly.

Don: Let’s just watch a master at work.

Ron: Svet’s right, he’s either got to win soon or switch tactics.

Don: It looks like he’s going to prove you both wrong again. There are only second left and he’s showing no signs of slowing down.

Svetlana: And Sonja’s showing no signs of cumming. She’s just smiling and looking him in the eyes, taunting him.

Ron: It’s over, he’s survived. But it’s Sonja’s turn again. I wonder what she has up her sleeve.

Svetlana: There aren’t any sleeves in a bikini, Ron.

Don: She’s stripping, just look at that. So slowly, like she’s showing a sliver of her perfectly tanned skin to him at a time. It looks like it’ll take her the full five minutes to take that bikini off.

Ron: This is pointless. All he has to do is close his eyes.

Svetlana: But he can’t. See. In his mind, she’s all mixed up with his wife. If she were here stripping, he couldn’t take his eyes off her. You see if I’m not right; he’ll be watching till the very end.

Don: Look at those breasts, folks, swinging free. And look at those nipples. They could get a rating on Svetlana’s dick scale. They’re huge.

Svetlana: Just like his wife’s. Tell me, Ron, you saw that double screen spread of her on the Playboy channel. What was her crotch like? I’m sure you can remember.

Ron: I sure can, Svet. She had a landing strip and, you know what, it was dyed to match her hair.

Don: Are you thinking what I am folks? Yes, that’s right. She’s easing that bikini bottom off a centimetre at the time, standing with her back to him, revealing her ass first and then turning to show us. Yes, yes, look, she’s got a landing strip. And it’s dyed red, the same red as her hair.

Svetlana: Is that precum I can see? Get that camera in for a closer look.

Don: Yes, it’s definitely precum. Abassi is in trouble and no mistake. Surely, he’s got to slow this match down now?

Ron: You’re right, Don, but he’s got to be careful. He’s got to keep the crowd on his side. He won’t do that by sitting around twiddling his thumbs.

Don: Look, sorry to interrupt you, Ron, but look at those pictures. The cameras are picking up guys jerking off in the crowd. Some girls too by looks of it.

Ron: This is disgusting. Just one more sign of what’s going wrong with this sport.

Svetlana: You do talk rubbish, Ron. This is a reaction to what is happening on the base. Don’t tell me that you aren’t being affected by what’s going on down there, I know I am. Everyone here can feel the sexual tension between these two competitors. I wouldn’t be surprised if this match doesn’t end in one giant orgy.

Don: Is that on the base as well as off?

Svetlana: Could be, Don, could be, who knows.

Don: OK, so while Abassi and Sonja take a well-earned breather, let’s see what my guests here predict for the next session. Ron?

Ron: I’m reluctant to call this one. We’ve been proved wrong on every call so far. My advice would still have to be, calm it down. Back off and give yourself a break to regain your equilibrium.

Svetlana: I agree that for Abassi that’s the best advice, but I’m betting he’s not going to take it. For Sonja, I’d say you’ve got him on the ropes, just keep the pressure on. But like Ron says, it looks like they’re not listening to our advice.

Don: We’ll soon find out, because the next session is under way. Will you look at that? Like a panther. He just upended her and pegged her ass. He’s pounded her cunt, not she’s getting it through the back door.

Ron: It doesn’t look like she enjoying this.

Svetlana: It doesn’t sound like it either, just listen to her screams of pain. There’ll be a protest after this, that’s for sure.

Ron: It’s against the rules to do anything to punish or humiliate your opponent and it looks to me like that that’s just exactly what he’s doing.

Svetlana: The stats show that she’s only been treated like this twice and she registered a protest on both occasions. Not upheld the first time on the ground that her opponent had no reason to believe she objected. Upheld the second time on the ground that her dislike was public knowledge. But that was a while ago. Will the officials say that the public knowledge has faded?

Ron: Just look at her face, it’s contorted in fury. There’s going to be trouble after this and no mistake.

Don: He either doesn’t realise or doesn’t care. Either way, he’s giving her a thorough colonic massage. There, that’s the end of the session. What do we make of that?

Svetlana: I’m thinking back to that trick she played on him before, rimming or finger-fucking his ass. Was he just getting his own back for something he didn’t like?

Ron: Or did he get the idea when she waggled her ass at him while she stripped.

Don: The officials are asking her if she wants to lodge a protest, but she just waved them away.

Ron: She must have something planned.

Don: You’re right, Ron, yes she has. She playing her joker. Each competitor is allowed one in each round. What’s it going to be?

Svetlana: Oh fuck, just look at the size of that.

Ron: I’ve never seen a strap-on with a dildo that big. And there’s only one thing she can do with it.

Don: You’re right, Don, and she’d done it. Did you just hear that scream? He can hardly protest, when he just did the same to her. Look at the pounding he’s getting.

Svetlana: She’s got her teeth into his neck and her hands on his balls, pumping them hard. That must be hurting too. No stats on this. No one has ever pegged him. Not in public anyway.

Ron: Are you suggesting that this may be what his wife does to him?

Don: How would she find out a thing like that?

Svetlana: Look, oh wow, just look at that.

Ron: Like a geyser. That guy certainly hasn’t cum in the last week.

Don: It was so sudden. No warning. No cry to indicate that he knew he was about to cum. Just like she turned on a tap.

Svetlana: I wonder how his wife is feeling right now. Any chance of getting a crew up to her suite for an immediate reaction, Don?

Don: That would be intrusion, Svetlana. But this situation is exceptional. It may be worth a try.

Svetlana: Look at the crowd, Don, just look. What did I tell you? There are couples fucking frantically out there.

Don: Right now it’s time to go down to our reporters at base-side for the reactions as the competitors come off. Final words.

Svetlana: That was just so fucking hot. I need a man.

Ron: Svet’s right, Don, so do I.

This is unusual but good. It leaves so much to the imagination and I have a vivid imagination. That sparky interplay between Svet and Ron added an extra dimension. It's tricky to introduce humour into the stories here.

There's plenty of scope for more stories along the same lines. Maybe even a series.

Back
Top Bottom