Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for an RP partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaru

Star
I'm searching for a partner to RP with, preferably female characters, either by PMs, YIM, or Skype.

I love to do pure smut, but some plot is nice as well. I usually post a few sentences to a paragraph, but can write more when i'm in the mood.

Currently seeking partners for:

Bimbofication: Student turns teacher into a stupid, slutty bimbo. Father turns daughter or wife into a personal slut, or the son turns his sister or mother into his own slut. Boss turns secretary into his sex slave or a worker turns his sexy boss into a slut. Often includes lowering IQ, and increasing breast/lip/ass size.

Personal Slut/Whore/Sex Slave: searching for a submissive girl who would be fine being mine to play with. could be human, could be something else.
possible ideas: submissive succubi summoned by a wizard. tribal woman who was defeated by the male, and submits herself. random girl kidnapped and broken into her kidnappers slut. furry girl captured and trained by a hunter.

I am also happy to play various monsters or beasts in fantasy settings, like a tentacle creature, or a slime, or an orc.

I'm happy with a lot of modern, fantasy, or olden time settings.

Some kinks i have include(but are not limited to):
Incest
Powersub females
Harem
Large/Huge/Macro breasts(still haven't found a limit)
Bimbofication
Role Reversal
Breast Expansion
Ass expansion
Lip Expansion
Cock/Ball expansion
Cock worship
Ball Worship/play
Large cock(12+ inches)
Excessive cum
Tentacles
Mind control/break
breath control(choking female on cock, drowning them with cum, etc)
Deepthroat
Nipple fuck
Anal(for females)
Monster Girls
Furries
Magic
Musk
Humiliation(for females)
Dirty talk
Name calling
Spanking(the females, not me)
Rough Sex
Skimpy Clothing
Short/tiny women(pixie sized to 5'4)
Tall women(6'0 to 12'6)
Lowering the female's IQ
Unique/New sex ideas

i am willing to play beastiality as well.

I have no limits when it comes to kinks. I have not found a kink that was a turn-off or that disgusted me yet, so feel free to mention any obscure or usually disliked kink, and I'll probably be willing to give it a try.

If you have any other ideas, feel free to pm me about them.

Kurosaru said:
I'm searching for a partner to RP with, preferably female characters, either by PMs, YIM, or Skype.

I'm perfectly fine with pure smut, but some plot is nice as well.

Bimbofication: Student turns teacher into a stupid, slutty bimbo. Father turns daughter or wife into a personal slut, or the son turns his sister or mother into his own slut. Boss turns secretary into his sex slave or a worker turns his sexy boss into a slut.

Personal Slut/Whore/Sex Slave: searching for a submissive girl who would be fine being mine to play with. could be human, could be something else.
possible ideas: submissive succubi summoned by a wizard. tribal woman who was defeated by the male, and submits herself. random girl kidnapped and broken into her kidnappers slut. furry girl captured and trained by a hunter.

I am also happy to play various monsters or beasts in fantasy settings, like a tentacle creature, or a slime, or an orc.

Incest
Large/Huge breasts
Bimbofication
Breast Expansion
Ass expansion
Cock/Ball expansion
Macro cock(12+ inches)
Excessive cum
Tentacles
Mind control/break
breath control
Deepthroat
Nipple fuck
Anal(for females)
Monster Girls
Furries
Magic
Musk
Humiliation(for females)
Dirty talk
Name calling
Rough Sex
Skimpy Clothing
Short women(4'11 to 5'4)
Tall women(6'0 to 8'6)
Unique/New sex ideas

I'll do any of those!

Noiselesshalo said:
Kurosaru said:

I'm perfectly fine with pure smut, but some plot is nice as well.

Bimbofication: Student turns teacher into a stupid, slutty bimbo. Father turns daughter or wife into a personal slut, or the son turns his sister or mother into his own slut. Boss turns secretary into his sex slave or a worker turns his sexy boss into a slut.

Incest
Large/Huge breasts
Bimbofication
Breast Expansion
Ass expansion
Cock/Ball expansion
Macro cock(12+ inches)
Excessive cum
Tentacles
Mind control/break
breath control
Deepthroat
Nipple fuck
Anal(for females)
Monster Girls
Furries
Magic
Musk
Humiliation(for females)
Dirty talk
Name calling
Rough Sex
Skimpy Clothing
Short women(4'11 to 5'4)
Tall women(6'0 to 8'6)
Unique/New sex ideas

I'll do any of those!

sure! just PM me, and we can talk about what to do.

Kurosaru said:
Father turns daughter or wife into a personal slut, or the son turns his sister or mother into his own slut.

furry girl captured and trained by a hunter (I don't have a furry, but I can make one. Do you have a preference?).

Incest
Large/Huge breasts
Bimbofication
Cock/Ball expansion
Cock worship
Ball Worship/play
Large cock(12+ inches) (12 is actually about my limit)
Excessive cum
breath control(choking female on cock, drowning them with cum, etc)
Deepthroat
Anal(for females)
Furries
Humiliation(for females)
Dirty talk
Name calling
Rough Sex
Skimpy Clothing
Short women(4'11 to 5'4)
Unique/New sex ideas

I've left our commons here. I would be willing to play any of these by PM. My current characters are in my signature. Let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom