Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come dominate me if you can, Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fetwick

Super-Earth
You know what, I'm going to chance it! I'm just going to outright say I'm looking for some tough as nails dominant woman who's going take control and own the situation. I've been looking for a good Femdom smut RP for a long time. I have plots in mind, but I'd love to hear ideas you had as well. I'd love to exchange kinks and stories in more detail over PM if you're interested! I usually try to mirror my partner's writing, but normally I crank out 2-5 paragraphs per post.

Here's my f-list, btw! https://www.f-list.net/c/fetwick

A Couple of Plots:

-"Shh. Or the whole office will know!" The idea I had for this one was a boss gets a little touchy with the mail boy and locks him in her office and ties him up for her own personal use while trying to keep up with a busy day. There's plenty of room for femdom and stocking worship!

-"The Witching Hour" would involve a girlfriend obsessed with the sinful nature of the day. When her boyfriend comes home after gathering the last of the decorations for the party, she ambushes him and has her way with him over the next 13 hours. But each hour she places on a new costume with a different scenario to play with him. (Hour one may be a nurse, two a vampire, three a dominatrix, four a super heroine, and ect.) She could even still throw the party while keeping him bound in the other room.

RE: Looking for a hardcore female!

Bump! With added F-List! You can leave a post here if you like as well!

RE: Looking for a hardcore female!

Updated with a couple of basic plots to expand upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom