Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for F writing partners (PM, YIM, or email)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubicante

Planetoid
I'm looking for a literate lady to play with, ideally in a story that will fall in the range of 50%+ smut (though I'm willing to compromise if you'd prefer more story). Mostly just some quick, dirty fun, though I'm not opposed to having things develop into a bigger story if we happen to come up with some interesting ideas that we want to see go further.

From previous experience, I've found that it's usually necessary to mention: if you consider having a clear dom/sub dynamic to be the most important thing to iron out before starting this kind of RP, we probably won't work well together. I'm okay with that being part of the sexual aspect of the story, and find that it generally develops organically over the course of any relationship between two people/characters. I'd just rather it not be a big focus.

If anyone's still reading after that, and you think you might be interested, please feel free to PM me, but please include something like an idea for a story you'd like to do, or at least a theme or kink you'd like to explore that you think I might enjoy, too, or something like that. And if you're interested in more details about me, I have a really long-winded post describing just about everything about my RPing preferences here, and an F-List here.

RE: Looking for F partner to RP on YIM

Okay, the post I threw up here last night was a mess. Let's try this again with a little bump...

Got a long, boring night in ahead of me. Anyone wanna help keep me entertained?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom