Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sakura Yume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryuu looked over at her and gave her a small smile as he couldn't but find her to be so cute . He slipped his arms around Nina and then pulled her close to himself. "I am sorry for you bad luck, but I am interested in you Nina," he announced as he looked at her giving a bit of a smile. He was not sure how his bold declaration happened to be. He leaned in and slowly kissed Nina on her lips.

She looked at him curiously and suddenly blushed brightly as he pulled her against him. She looked up at him shyly since their faces were really close. She looked to the side for a moment since she felt her heart beat began to speed up suddenly. Her eyes widened and looked back at him. A bit surprised he would like a girl like her. She had secrets no doubt, she was shy and gets sad easily. She watched him lean in and her eyes closed half way as she felt his soft lips on her soft sweet ones. She stayed there for a moment and closed her eyes. She moved closer hugging him slightly, their bodies brushing against each other. She kissed back and slowly broke the kiss. Opening her eyes as she looked up at him. The blush still apparent on her cheeks. "W-wow" she whispered.

"Well I am happy, as you have made me happy, Nina," he said softly as he looked down at her giving her a small smile. "Now, like isn't easy but I am here to help you in any way I can," he added as he just held here there in his arms before looked at the window and smiled glad he heard her knock on it that night. "So, we both need sleep and I don't think you want to go home?" He said as he started to blush a great deal. "So how about you come over and lay down on the bed and cuddle up with me."

She blushed brightly as he spoke her heart raced as he held her and nodded as he said she wouldn't want to go home. Her eyes widened slightly as he said to come cuddle up with him "o-okay" she stuttered nervously. She moved her hair to the side as she walked to the bed and lifted the blankets. She slipped in. She waited for him to snuggle in as well before cuddling up to him and hiding her embaressed face in his chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom