Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sakura Yume

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicaF

Planetoid
Nina sighed softly to herself as she looked in the mirror. She had a frown upon her face. Her grey/blue eyes shifted to her pink lips. Looking over her softpale skin. Her brown hair was down to the middle of her back and curly. She slowly took a brush and moved her hair into two low pony tails. She removed her towel exposing the curves of her body. She walked into her room and pulled on black lacey undergarments. She pulled on a black short skirt and her buttoned up white collar shirt. She put on a red bow under the collar before putting on a light brown cardigan. She sat on her bed pulling on black thigh highs and her brown loafers. She put on a bit of makeup. Just mascarra and lip gloss. She practices smiling in the mirror before picking up her bag. "Mom I'm off to school!" She yelled. "Oh alright!" Her mom said a bit plainly. Nina sighed again and ran down the street. She was going to be late for her first day of school.

Ryuu was walking down with his eyes on the book that he was reading, he forgot to set his alarm this morning it was annoying but he knew well that these things happened from time to time and there wasn't much that he could honestly do about it. The young man was wearing a pair of normal blue jeans with a white button up shirt and brown boots as he walked down the street, his eyes mostly on his book as he traveled. His eyes looked up too see a girl who he knew pretty well, they had gone to school together for a good long while and he considered a close friend of his. He walked a bit quicker as he put his book away holding it with his left hand as he moved quickly to catch up to Nina before she got to far down the street, "wait up, Nina, wait," he called out as he just managed to catch up to her matching her speed as he ran with her, "you alarm not work this morning either," he asked as he moved quickly keeping up with the young woman.

Nina slowed down slightly as she heard her name.
She looked back and her eyes widened slightly. "Hey!" She smiled brightly as usual. "I can't really slow down right now" she huffed getting a bit hot as he caught up with her. "N-not really I just kinda spaced out" she said laughing. "Man I need to work out" she said and slowed down as they neared the gate. She panted leaning over slightly before dropping on her knees and comically reaching out her hand for him. "Go on without me! Tell them of my legend" she said dramatically before laughing and standing. "But no really lets go Ryuu-Kun" she said taking his hand and leading him into the school. "Are you happy I transferred to your school I'm so lucky I'm in your class to" she said excitedly as she let go of his hand. As she approache'd the class she slowed down and looked to her feet. "I'm a little nervous" she said laughing awkwardly as she looked toward their home room.

Ryuu smiled as he heard Nina and shook his head, she was in great shape in his opinion at least. He smiled as he was glad that he got to walk to class with her, she was a sweet person and he was happier when he was near her. He nodded his head as he looked at her, "I agree, I am very lucky to have you in my class this year," he agreed pausing, "but I will help you, I will do what I can to help you adjust to the school and get used to everything here," he commented honestly as he walked with her to the same room. They were in the same home room which meant they would spend a lot of the days each day with each other. The white haired young man was rather happy about this fact as he knew that it was a blessing to have her in his class. Walking into the room he pointed to the back of the room, "last two chairs back right corner," he said as he walked with her to the back of the room taking a seat in the corner.

Nina smiled softly. Her eyes also going soft as she looked at him. "Thanks" she said bowing her head slightly. As they walked into the class she blushed brightly seeing all the stares she was getting. She nodded and followed him to the back. Sitting in the seat infront of him. The teacher started to speak and people didn't seem to pay attention. She wrote notes in her notebook but eventually looked off to the side. Looking out the window and at the sky. Smiling softly. She shifted her grey blue eyes to Ryuu. "Hey are you eating with your friends for lunch?" She asked in a hush tone. She didn't want to be alone. There was only a chance someone might talk to her.

"Well yes, but you can come with us, there is a open chair and if they don't want you over I will leave and sit with you today, then again if you rather just sit at a table with me, that is fine too," he said as he looked at her giving her a smile as he looked over at her, his voice quiet as he knew that it would be wise to not to loud when they were in class. he heard the bell ring for lunch not that long after the question and got up and put his bag over his shoulder and then motioned Nina to follow him and then walked into the cafeteria which was full at that point with people, it was good to see so many people he knew and hadn't seen for a while, "Now, Nina, your choice with the group or just the pair of us?"

She smiled lightly and nodded. She jumped slightly as she heard the lunch bell and watched him stand. "Oh" she stood and picked up her bento. She follow him to the cafeteria. "Well.....its good to make friends" she said picking the group as she smiled brightly at him. She would follow him to the group. She felt a bit nervous. She never met his friends before. Before they reached the table she looked up at him. "Oh yeah I'm thinking of joining the light music club like in middle school" she said before looking at his friends.

He walked over and sat down with his friend, the group was a variety of different type people who were all really nice in his opinion. He smiled as he looked over at her and then nodded his head, "Well, come on then, and I will introduce you to them," he commented as he motioned her over. He smiled as he let her sit next to him, the white haired young man wasn't going to complain about that at all. He looked at them as he smiled, "first the twins, Hikoto and Iko, and then Meiku and Keiko and Sora. He introduced them and as he did so, they bowed or nodded to Nina as they were introduced in turn. He smiled as he looked over at her and then paused, "this here is Nina, she is a old friend of mine and is a great addition to our school," he said introducing her to the others too.

She hesitated as she sat down and smiled awkwardly. "H-hello " she said shyly. Looking at them as he said their names. She blushed lightly looking down at her bento as he introduced her. It had been a while since she had been in a group like this. She remembered what happened to her last school and quickly shook it off. Looking back up at the group. Wondering if they were gonna ask any questions but teasingly whispered to Ryuu first. "So which one is your girlfriend" she smiled as she talked about the two other girls in the table. She laughed lightly and started to unwrap her bento. Eating her rolled up omlette happily with some chop sticks. She looked like a little kid eating candy.

He blinked as he looked at them and then smiled at her as she said hello to his friends. He could tell that she was nervous based on the tone that she was using as he made the comment. He couldn't but be proud of her, as he knew that she was always naturally shy. He blinked as he heard her statement and shock his head as he looked back at her, "The twins are dating the two girls," he whispered to Nina as he leaned over for a moment before eating his rice contently as he looked over at the group, "Well, um, Nina here is a talented musican, I am sure you are all going to enjoy listen to her when she starts to perform," he said with a smile patting her on the back as he made the comment to the others. The group of them looked at her with a renewed interest, each being friendly towards her as they were sitting together. Ryuu felt that this would be good for her, it would be good for her to make new friends here.

She made an 'O' face before looking back to the group. She suddenly blushed brightly as he pat her back and spoke of her skill. "H-heyyy" she pouted a bit cutely. She smiled and rubbed the back of her neck. "I play guitar and I sing.....maybe when I bring my guitar ill show you guys a song I made" she said smiling brightly. She picked up an oringi and ate it happily. She ate a lot but she never seemed to gain any weight. She looked to Sora to see what he qas eating and tilted her head to the side curiously before looking back up at Ryuu and smiling softly. "Thanks..." she said softly to him. She had a lot of secrets and problems in her last school that no one new about. She was depressed for a while and always had a frown on her face before. She stopped and looked away as she felt her phone vibrate. She looked around and slowly to it out. Her eyes widened as she looked at the text and took in a light breath. Biting her lower lip and quickly putting it away before smiling brightly again.

Ryuu looked at her and noticed the look on her face something was up, what it was he wasn't sure about, he paused as he looked at her for a moment, "Well everything okay," he asked her softly as he looked over and leaned closer to her, "you seem as though you got some serious bad news," he whispered to her as he looked at his friend, for a moment. He then let it go after a few more moments as he enjoyed the rest of lunch with his friends and his new friends as well. He then started to head back to class figuring that it was time to get back to work. He figured there was much about Nina that he didn't know and he would have to figure out over the course of time. He went and sat down as he thought about the mystery that was Nina for a long moment before class started.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah I'm fine....its nothing don't worry about it" she said softly before finishing up her food. When she was done she stretched and heard the bell ring. "Oh ill meet you in class" she said watching him walk away before putting her things away and walking to the ladies room. She sighed looking in the mirror for a moment before taking out her phone and making a call. "Hey um its Nina......is she...alright?" She asked looking down at her feet and tenses slightly. "So she is gonna go to rehab then....." she said softly crossing her arms. "What about the house? " her eyes widened. "I-I dont want him staying there .." she said a bit nervously. "I know but....alright.....alright" she sighed holding her head. "Ill talk to you later bye" she bit her lower lip. She looked back in the mirror and put her happy face pn before walking out the bathroom. Walking back to class and quickly sitting down. Not saying anything as she quickly did her work.

The rest of the day went fast for Ryuu it could of been any day, it just went by, he did his word during class leaving him with no work to do when he got home later that day. He waited though when he left the school standing by the front door, he would wait for Nina and he would make sure that her day was good and that things were going well with her. He leaned against the wall as he smiled thinking about how good things were going. He knew that a first day could be hard, and it was hard to get used to a new place where one would be able to get along with other. He figured he should help his friend get used to her new home and adapt to her new home too. He waved to a coupe of people who walked by saying hello to them as he waited, he knew that for the white haired young man the walk back would be nice especially if it was with Nina.

She sighed softly as she packed up her things in her book bag. She looked out the window seeing the sly was beginning to turn a soft orange. She smiled softly at the colors before picking her bag up and walking out the class room. She walked down the hall and down stairs to the front. Wondering if she was gonna finish the rest of her school life here or would they move again. She walked up to the gate and turned the way she came from earlier that morning. She looked up and saw him leaned against the wall. She blushed lightly and tilted her head to the side. She smiled brightly. "Waiting for someone?" She asked curiously. Moving her hands behind her back as she leaned forward.

Ryuu stood there and then noticed as Nina came out and joined him, he nodded his head as he looked at her, "I was waiting on your to walk you home today," he said with a warm tone to his voice as he looked over at her. "You seem to have a lot on your mind right now, penny for your thoughts," he said as he started to walk away from the school with her. He figured that she had a lot of changes going down, she was moving to a new school and a new home and there were so many changes that were happening, that it had be hard for you. "You know if you ever need anything, that you may come to me, and I will help you right away," he added kindly as he walked with Nina enjoying her company.

Nina tensed slightly as he spoke about her 'problems'. She slowly walked next to him, looking down as she laughed awkwardly. "I-im fine I think" she said softly. She bit her lower lip. She had a lot of family secrets and didn't know if she should tell him. She sighed, she could at least tell him what happened today. She was scared to open up. She slowly looked up at him and took in a light breath. "My moms in the hospital... She overdosed on ....prescription pills. And my step dad is gonna stay home with me alone" she shivered and looked away. "I-i don't like him he ...." She stood quiet for a second. "He's really creepy"

He didn't know that much about Nina nor her family issues, but he nodded his head as he smiled, "Well, here I will tell you what, if you ever get freaked out or anything come over, the window will be unlocked and you can slip into my room. I am sure it will be okay," he said with a smile as he looked at her, "my father is out of town at the moment, so it shouldn't cause any trouble for me either," he said as he walked with her. "I am sorry about your mother, I do hope things get better for you and that she gets better," he said kindly as he walked her to her drive way. "Well, remember if you need me, I am rather close and your more then welcome to come over at any point to visit," he commented as he smiled before kissing her cheek and waving as he walked home.

She smiled softly as he spoke. She blushed brightly as he kissed her cheek. She coughed and waved as he left. "Thank you " she said softly. She sighed and looked up at the house. She walked over and opened the door. He was there standing in the kitchen. He was tall and had shaggy red hair and blue eyes. He also had a slight beard. He smiled at her. "Dinner is almost done" she nodded slowly and quickly walked past. She went into her room and closing the door, locking it. She sighed and put her bag down. She walked into her bathroom and began to strip. Exposing her curvy and feminine body. She turned on the shower and closed the curtain as she got in. She took a long shower before coming out and putting her hair in a bun. She pulled on underwear and a pair of jean shorts and a frilly crop top. She put on some socks before walking downstairs. He was in the living room and she ate downstairs. She noticed he was drinking and quickly finished before going back up. She locked her door again and sighed looking at the time. She really didn't want to be here. She put on her shoes and climbed down the vines by her small balcony. She remembered where he lived luckily. She quickly walked there since it was late. She knocked on the window before opening it and climbing inside.

Ryuu went home and started up the tv and went over and made himself self some spam and mac as he ate he thought about his friend, he hoped that she would be okay, he hoped that she was able to avoid getting into any trouble at home. He then talked on the phone with some friends from school as he went over their days and then figured it was time to head to bed. He went up and got ready for bed, taking off his shirt, his shoes and his socks before he was about to get into bed. He heard a knock at the window and remembered telling Nina that she could come over at any time that she so wanted too, he went over and opened the window for her and helped her into his room. "Well hey, glad you remembered," he said honestly as he looked at his friend smiling politely.

She huffed as she came in the room and looked up at him smiling slightly. "S-sorry I just...didn't want to be home" she said laughing lightly and rubbing the back of her head. She then looked over him and blushed brightly as she slowly looked away. "P-put a shirt on baka" she said as she looked off to the side cutely. Her right hand over her lips a bit shyly and her other hand pulling at edge of her shorts. "Where is your mom?"

Justin looked at her and smiled before he saw her turn from him and call him a idiot. He smiled as she was so darn cute. The white haired young man walked over and got a sleeveless shirt as she was facing the other way. He let out a sigh as he heard her question, "Well, my mom is no longer among the living, she died last year, she caught something nasty and it killed her," he said honestly as he remembered watching his mother wither away in from of him. He sighed as he shook his head, before focusing on something more positive knowing it did no good in focusing on the negative, "So, as I said to you, it is just me here and now you and me," he said with a kind smile as he tapped her shoulder to tell her she could turn around.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" she said softly. Wondering If it was that week she didn't see him. She turned away shyly with a light blush as he changed. She bit her lower lip. "I'm kinda nervous....i mean I have had sleep overs before but...never with a guy..." She laughed awkwardly and felt him tap her shoulder. She looked up and turned around curiously and smiled. "Better" she said poking him playfully.

He looked at her and smiled as he looked at her as he raise an eye brow and then walked over and sat on the bed, "good, then you should know I have never had a girl sleep over here either, it is okay, I am not some secret vampire waiting for you to sleep to suck your blood or anything," he said giving her a smile as he stretched his arms, "Now, tell me something has Nina ever had a boyfriend before, and if not would the beautiful Nina be interested in say having one now," he said in passing as he looked at her curious at what her answers for both of them would be. He then got up and went to the closet in the hall and grabbed a couple of pillows and a blanket and laying them on the floor, "you have the bed, I have the floor," he announced looking at her, "it would be unhonorable any other way."

She laughed lightly as he said he wasn't a secret vampire. "But do you feel a little nervous at least " she said sitting criss cross on the bed. She suddenly blushed brightly. She looked away awkwardly. "I had one once but it didnt really work out....but I wouldnt mind going out with someone....I mean I would like to learn to love someone" she watched him get up and fell back on the bed as she watched him go in the closet. "A-are you sure...I don't want you to sleep on the floor...its your bed" she said a bit worriedly as she blushed lightly and hugged his pillow on the bed. "But how about you Ryuu....have you had a girl of Interest?" She teased him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom