Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin's Love (Lady x Krys)

Steve had annoyed someone again. All he wanted to do was watch the war film at the beginning of the movie, but this man was talking much to loud. He had politely and patiently asked him to quiet down, but all that had gotten him was in an alleyway. Steve hated bullies, and this man was definitely one of them, because now he was cornered in said alleyway, with 3 instead of one guy. He was in a bit of trouble. Luckily, a beautiful blue haired woman with icy blue eyes happened to walk but. Her name is Krystal. She too hated bullies, and she walked down the alleyway, looking worried.

"Hey, who's the pretty broad?" The man asked, whistling a little at pretty woman who just snouted derisively. She cocked an eyebrow at the now badly beaten Steve, who looked all but helpless. She kneeled down to him. "Why don't I get you cleaned up, huh?" She asked softly, and Steve just nodded, looking shocked that such a pretty woman was talking to him. "Don't bother with this wimp" the man said, and she could smell the alcohol on him as he pulled her away. She acted quickly, tossing him into a dumpster, knocking him unconscious. "Don't you dare lay your hands on me!" She growled, as the other two men went twards Steve. All he could do was watch helplessly, to beat up to do anything but let it come.

Krystal wouldn't have that though. She stood in front of the frail man, a samurai sword looking like it appears in her hand. She points it toward the men. "If you don't wanna end up like your buddy there, I suggest you leave." She warned, but they lunged at her anyway. She sighed and went to work in a beautiful yet dangerous dance, quickly knocking the two on their asses, her sword at their throats. "Go. Before I decide to cut your necks." She told them flatly and they ran away just as Krystal was picking Steve up. "Thank's for saving me, ma'am" he told her with a cough, his asthma acting up. She stroked his hair and walked out of the alley, surprised to run into a handsome man. "Bucky. I'm okay.". Steve wheezed out, and Krystal softened, knowing he wasn't a threat, seeing as the man she saved called him by name.

"He was being beaten up when I came by. I hate bullies, so I saved him. I'm Krystal by the way. Krystal Kobayashi. And you two are? I didn't catch your names. Steve smiled a little then wheezed. "Steve rogers. Pleased to meet you ma'am." e told her, his breaths calming because of her healing seeping into him by touch.

Bucky was indeed walking into the alley, nearly stumbling as he caught the woman as she ran into him, hand catching her elbow, steadying her for a moment before letting go. The tall brunette tilting his head as he studied the scene, suspicion and worry tightening his features as he shook his head. “You are not, punk.”Bucky huffed making a face before offering Krystal a small nod. “Thank you.And so does he.”Bucky said shaking his head looking at his friend.”Someone would think you like getting your ass kicked.”he said sighing quietly.

Smiling at the woman he really took in her appearance, his normal flirty smirk blooming into place as he listened to the wheezing ease a little, letting him focus on the woman.”James Barnes, miss.”He said tilting his head a little.

Krystal smiled a little. "You're both welcome." She told the with a wide smile, making sure to keep Steve in her arms. She was healing the blooming asthma attack before it happened. She took in the appearance of the man in front of her, her smile widening just slightly. He was just the kind of man she wanted in her life. Steve let out a strained laugh after Krystal was steadied by the handsome man. "No, I just don't like bullies." He told him, smiling slightly. It was what he had always told the other, so that he wouldn't worry to much, but knowing the would worry anyway.

Krystal smiled again at the man in front of her, discreetly checking him out once again. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Barnes" she told him politely, a pink blush painted on her usually pale cheeks. Oh yes, she knew it. She had found her price. The vision that crossed her mind a moment later proved it. She would marry james Barnes, though she didn't know it'd be 70 years from now.

Bucky shook his head. “Bullies don’t like you either.”He pointed out looking worried despite steve’s reassurance, though he looked a little easier as steve’s breathing eased up. “It is good to meet you to.”Bucky grinned at her, sensing the connection, but not realizing what it was. Oh yea, this was going to be fun, something to entertaining himself with while he was gone to europe.

70 years later Elena as she leaned against the balcony railing, watching the fight going on in front of them, tilting her head to look at bucky. “You know, if we wait long enough, those doombots are going to do our job for us.” “we could only be so lucky.”Bucky said squinting slightly, despite the better eyesight the serum gave him, he’d been on ice long enough this time that his eyes were still adjusting to being used. Yawning tiredly the female assassin smirked, “I bet I kill mine before you do.”she said before jumping from the balcony into the alley, feeling the shock in her calves as she took off towards the good captain, hardly paying attention at the snarled curses from behind as bucky followed, intent on his own target.

Steve laughed and stuck his tounge out at bucky. "Yeah, but its better to do the right thing." He said, smiling at his best friend. He could feel the connection between Krystal and bucky, but he didn't voice it, deciding it would be better for them to find out on their own, and he was right not 3 short months later, the pair was engaged and she was seeing him off to the war, unaware that she was pregnant with Bucky's child. By the time Krystal could tell him, he would be dead... or so they thought.

70 years later

Steve had been unfrozen from the ice now for around a year, and he had already defeated The asgaurdian prince Loki and his army with his now lifetime friends, the avengers. Directer fury was assumed dead, and their was a price on krystal and he's heads. Assasins from all over had tried to kill them, but to no avail. Neither of them were sure it was possible for him to die.

Krystal smirked as she was lunged at. Another assassin come to try and kill her? Well, she could handle it. She watched him intently. His style of his martial arts was very familiar. "No, it couldn't be!" She thought to herself, as Steve threw his shield at the woman assassin, noticing how pretty she was, but not focusing on that. He had to keep himself alive. Krystal looked to Steve and smirked wider. "Look, he has a metal arm. Poor sap." She commented as she proceeded to use her metal controlling powers to use his own arm against him, pulling off the mask he had been wearing. Her eyes widened in realization. "Bucky!?" She screamed out, and Steve turned his head too as he blocked another blow. He was as shocked as she to see her long lost fiancee alive.

Bucky snarled as the woman blocked his blows, annoyed more then ever that she was standing up to it. Looking startled as his own arm came at his face he jerked his head back, stumbling a step even as the sound reached his ears. Frowning, confusion tightening his features at the woman’s words even as he brought the gun up with his other hand, firing wildly, to tossed off balance by not having his arm to shoot straight.

Elena laughed, a high and delighted sound as she kicked off the ground, her hair barely touching the shield as it spun under her, dropping hard and fast, pinning it to the ground under her feet. Before hefting the shield up, she tossed a smirk at the blond super soldier. “I think I’m going to keep this, pretty boy.”She said even as she threw it, fae blood and serum more then making up for her being a woman, and throwing it hard enough to rattle even steve as it smacked into him.

Krystal smirked, though her eyes showed concern. She couldn't let on that she was weak for him, or he would use it to his advantage. Without thinking she was able to either dodge or stop the bullets, before she shot a few elephant tranqualizers into his leg. "You're coming with me bucky. End of story." She told him in her "mother" voice, knowing that would only be enough to keep him out for a few hours. She didn't care. She had a plan.

Steve was concerned, but pushed it down, bracing for the blow of his own shied. "Shit. That really does hurt." He muttered to himself, taking the shield and shooting his gun at her. Krystal smirked at the woman. "A fae? How interesting. I better watch my back." She commented, sending a few bullets toward the woman before Disappearing with bucky and Steve without a trace, landing in the ultra safe stark tower. "James Buchanan Barnes Jr, stop fucking tony and get your ass out here!" She yelled, Throwing a few more tranquilizer darts in bucky, just to be safe.

JJ came out quickly, blushing wildly. "Mom! Don't be so vulgar!" He protested until she saw who was carrying. His jaw dropped. "Holy shit." Was all that came from his mouth, and Steve frowned outwardly. He's still not used to swearing being a more universally accepted thing. Krystal laid him on the couch. "Get Bruce. And I need more tranquilizer darts. He'll wake up if not. I'll get him down to Bruce's lab" she explained in her "mother" tone, before hoisting his father back up and down to Bruce's lab. Luckily there was more darts in the lab, made for if banner had an accident. JJ came back with Bruce and Krystal looked at him as she strapped bucky in, reinforcing the bonds with adamantium. "Bruce. I need your help. I have to make him remember." She said softly, looking a bit sad. No one could resist that look.

Bucky stumbled another step even as the darts hit him, but the problem and the blessing of his metabolism was that they’d act quickly as the drugs hit his system, but he’d also process them nearly as quickly as steve did, they wouldn’t be able to keep him down long, not if they didn’t want to risk killing him.

Elena cursed as she hit the deck, already scrambling towards the others, needing to get them, needing to stop them even as she watched them disappear just as soon as she’d reached where they were. “Fucking hell.”She cursed snarling as she tilted her head back, looking up at the tower, wondering how the hell she was going to do that. Swallowing hard before leaving, needing to regroup, to plan.

“And we weren’t do-”Tony said even as he walked in after JJ, pulling on his shirt and staring for a long moment. “I’ll go get those restraints I made for the super soldiers ones.”Tony said sounding worried and shaken, before walking out. By the time Krystal made it down to the lab, Bruce was already waiting, helping tony get the reinforced bonds in place, looking up at krystal, shooing tony and JJ out of the room, having no intention of letting the two most liable to cause problems be in the room while they figured this out. “How?Natasha smacked clint around when he lost himself....do you...have any idea what happened?Or how he even survived?”Bruce said looking at the ragged man, it was obvious the years had had a bigger toll on the winter soldier then on krystal or steve, and it worried him to screw around without knowing what happened.

JJ whined as he was pushed out. "But bruce! He's my dad!" He protested, acting like a child. She would have been amused by his idiotic behavior if she wasn't so worried about her fiancee, well, the man that was once her fiancee, and hopefully would be again. She glared at her son. "James, Out. Now." Was all she had to say before the super smart magic wielder backed away, leaving the scene to watch from behind the glass. He held Tony's hand, worried. "Tony.. my dad... I just can't believe he's alive.." he breathed out, shock and concern laced into a voice that sounds strikingly like his father's.

Krystal looked to Bruce, relieved to see him. "They had a version of the serum that's inside Steve, and they injected it into him when he got captured by hydra when I was still pregnant. I suspect its what saved him when he fell." She told Bruce, looking worried, she knew bucky would wake soon, even though she had put 5 darts in him. She took a breath before continuing. "I'm not sure how to make him remember, I do know though, that he was tortured. They did not want him to know who he was, because then he wouldn't have been able to kill like they wanted. I only got flashes, but I can show what I saw." She said, making the motion of a screen with her hands, and her visions of his past flashed by in the air. Krystal figured that would be the easiest way to show the good doctor. She stayed silent as the memories played, as did Steve. He had always blamed himself for Bucky's death, but now he blamed himself even more. "Krys, I'm so sorry I couldn't save him from this." He said just above a whisper, looking like a wounded child as he looked to his best friend and then to bucky. She just pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back soothingly. She knew somehow it would all work out.

“I don’t care JJ. Go.”Bruce ordered shaking his head. Tony nodded as he leaned against the edge of the glass, looking slightly amused though JJ would be able to tell it was a simple mask, hiding how upset and worried he was, because JJ needed him to be calm, to be in control. “I wanna know if how. I mean, not only for the scienctific reasons, but love, he looks like he did when he first fell. I totally want to be able to stay this age forever.”he said joking because he was trying to keep JJ from worrying to much.

“Ah. That makes sense. It was cold, much like when steve fell. He must have landed just right to keep from killing himself outright.Given his body time to heal.”He said frowning slightly before swallowing, “He’s not going to stay down then.”He muttered realizing that the traqs weren’t going to last long. Feeling a little sick at her words he swallowed, paling slightly as he saw the memories. Even if it was only a glimpse, if the other man had to death with this for 70 years, no wonder he had no idea who he was. “Not your fault Steve. You had no reason to believe he’d survive a fall like that, even if he did have a serum.”Bruce pointed out before nearly crawling out of his skin as he heard the restraints rattle as bucky jerked in his bonds.

“Let. Me. Go.Now.”Bucky growled, his voice which once had been a echo of JJ’s, was totally wrecked, rough and broken over time and destroyed.

JJ nodded reluctantly, but exited behind his lover, cuddling into him as they sat, needing the comfort. "Its because of the serum inside of him. Mom often told me the story of how uncle Steve saved him after he was captured by hydra before I was born." He told the other as he began to weave the story, the sound of it soothing even coming from his own lips. It was like a piece of home. He was still tense, but he calming slightly just by being close to tony.

Krystal nodded. That was just as she had suspected when she saw him. She shook her head at the good doctor. "No he won't. He'll only stay out or as long as Steve would." She supplied, trying to look away from the memories, but unable to. She felt absolutely awful. I she hadn't have been pregnant, she would have followed him off to war and maybe this wouldn't have happened. Steve leaned into Krystal's touch, nodding at Bruce. "I know you're right, but I still feel responsible. I mean, maybe if I had looked harder.." Krystal rubbed his back and shook her head. "You did all you could Stevie. None of us could have predicted he was alive." She told him soothingly, looking up as the chains rattled slightly.

Krystal frowned sympathetically as she gently stroked his cheek, worry and sadness marring her usually pretty features. "I'm sorry Bucky, But I can't do that love." She said softly, her glacial blue eyes looking as though they were on the verge of tears. Steve pulled her closer to him, looking to the man in front of him. "We're not gonna hurt you, Bucky." She said in soft tones, a faint smile on her lips. She just had to get him to remember. She needed him, and so did their son, whether he admitted it or not.

Tony shifted, resting a arm over the other’s shoulder, tucking the brunette against his side, smiling slightly. “Ah, that makes sense. Which means you’re going to get to meet him soon enough.I doubt he’s going to ‘sleep’ long.”Tony muttered shifting, running his fingers through the other’s hair.

“Damn.And we can’t put him down again, even steve would feel badly getting that drugged.”Bruce cursed slightly, because he knew this was just going to be bad. Glancing up at steve he shook his head. “A fall like that should have killed even you, Cap. I’m not quite sure how he survived, even with the serum.”Bruce said looking up at bucky woke.

Bucky jerked his head away from her, icy blue eyes glaring up at her, “Go. Now.”Bucky demanded, because despite his skills, or maybe because of it, the winter soldier was no longer completely human....well, he was, but more feral, as liable to turn on a enemy as a friend.

JJ cuddled into his lover. "Maybe, if Bruce let's me in. Mom looks distraught. I think he was assigned to kill her. I'm not sure she's handling this as well as it appears. She still loves him very deeply." He told the other, looking at the scene unfolding in front of them. He didn't know what they were saying, but he could make out bits and pieces. He watched as his father awoke, and he tensed slightly. He could sense what was happening.

Krystal looked to Bruce. "Maybe in a few hours. I made sure the bonds we're strengthened even more with adamantium, just to be safe. God, if only he'd remember. It hurts my heart to see him like this." She said sadly, running her fingers down his cold metal arm before he awoke. Steve nodded, agreeing with Bruce. "That's why I only looked for him floor a few days. I knew he'd be better for Krys, even if he was dead. JJ grew up without him." He said sadly/ sighing. He wasn't sure if he blamed himself anymore, but he did feel badly for sure.

Krystal looked at him, icy blue meeting icy blue. "Bucky... please trust me. I could never hurt you." Her gaze was fixed on him as she said this, Her mind reeling. "Bruce, I have an Idea." She said with a smirk that would rival even Tony's as she transformed, her body glowing a faint shade of blue as she chanted in what sounded like ancient Egyptian. When she was finished, she bended the metal of the restraints along with new metal she had created, around him, holding him down. "James Buchanan Barnes, you will remember, damnitt!" she swore and then she kissed him, full and hard, concreting the spell she had just woven, hoping that it would get him to remember.! Steve just watched awestruck. He hoped whatever it was she was doing was going to help Bucky. He was like a brother to Steve, and he knew how much Krystal cared for him. This would tell if he was really no longer their Bucky.

“They’ll let you in. As soon as they figure things out.”He muttered before nodding. “She’s not. No one could handle this as well as what she appears to be.”He said frowning, tensing a little. “...He had a partner when he came for those two.Think we should be worrying about her showing up?”he said his features pinching in worry.

“I know it does. It’s painful to see, but I’m sure we can get him back.”Bruce said reassuring him, even as he tilted his head, eyeing the metal arm, offering a small smirk. “Better not let tony see that, he’ll be pulling it apart before he gets a chance to wake up really.”Bruce said smiling slightly

Bucky stared up at her, a animal panic in those blue eyes as he jerked harder at his bonds as she transformed. “Better hurry Krys.”Bruce said eyeing the bonds, even reinforced, he could see the wall and bed starting to give under the man’s strength, watching in amazement as bucky still under her hands, kissing he rback. “...Cap?”Bucky muttered easing back from the kiss, looking scared and confused.

JJ sighed. "I hope so, tony." he said softly, cuddling into his lover as he watched what was about to unfold. He smirked a little when his mother transformed. "that might work mom" he thought to himself as he continued to watch things unfold, hoping for both their sakes that everything would be okay. "Yes and no. I suspect that his partner is my mother's cousin. I sensed the energy on uncle Steve's shield. I think that she's gonna fall for him." He told his boyfriend, knowing full well that only a full blooded fae could break the barriers he had set up around Tony's tower.

"God I hope so" Steve said with a sigh, holding onto Krys until she transformed. When Krys transformed, it was usually a good thing. She was good at making things better. Krystal took in a breath, the laughed. "Oh, I'm sure he's already got designs for a new one in mind, Bruce." She said, agreeing with the doctor.

"I know. He won't hold long. Bucky, its okay." She agreed again, smiling a little as he stilled. Maybe it had worked. When he pulled away she smiled a little and Steve nodded. "In the flesh buck. You're safe. Promise. Do you remember?" He asked tentatively, biting his lip. He didn't want to scare his best friend. Krystal reached for his hand just as tentatively, biting her lip cutely. "If you do, I have someone I want you to meet." She said, blushing slightly.

“...Your mom, or the other one?Cause gotta tell you, your mom falling for Rogers, would be weird.”he teased a little before growing serious. “Does that mean we should be send steve out to get jumped?I mean, he’s like the world’s oldest virgin.”He snickered, because steve had always refused to answer the question of his virginity, the man was left to making up stuff. And he enjoyed teasing one of his best friends.

Bucky tilted his head, frowning looking confused. “I fell...wait...no. I was..doing something...”Bucky frowned, “Was fighting Krys...no...”He stuttered to a stop, letting krystal take his hand, well at least it was obvious he knew here, but...the spell had shattered the hold between winter soldier and bucky barnes, dropped the shields enough for him to be picking up the pieces, but he couldn’t...couldn’t quite remembered. “Elena. Where’s Elena?”he said twisting to look around him, not feeling safe yet, and despite that feeling, he trusted them with his own safety, but hers...he’d promised to not let anything hurt her, and he wouldn’t break it.

"No, not my mom. Steve is like her brother. Besides with dad back in the picture, even if my uncle did love mom like that? She'd only see dad. No. She'll come to us. I can see in to enough into the future to know that." He told his lover, relieved to see his father kissing his mom back. Maybe that meant he would be able to meet him soon.

Krystal squeesed his hand reassuringly. "Elena? You mean the girl you were with? We don't know. I ran from her because she was trying to kill Steve. She'll be back to try again though. Why?" Krystal asked looking confused, jealousy twinged in her icy eyes. It would hurt her to know that he and this Elena had been together other than for missions. "Wait a minute.. Elena? You mean my little cousin is trying to kill Steve? What the hell?!" She said, her expression unsure.

“I know. I’m teasing.”Tony smiled a little before nodding.”Well, I’ll have Jarvis keep a eye out then.”he said nudging JJ a little. “Seems you really are going to meet him soon.”

“Yes. The girl.She’s my student.”Bucky said without really thinking it through, even if he wanted to protect Elena, he couldn’t lie when he was looking up at Krystal before looking startled.”Uh...maybe?Elena, she’s part fae, so I guess it’s possible.”Bucky said tilting his head a little. “She’s part human to you know, super soldier actually. She’s usually my partner, cause she’s the only one who’s capable of keeping up with me. Fae blood gives her a leg up on the serum.”

JJ smiled. "That's a good idea love. Hopefully she won't be to hostile. But I suspect dad is her trainer, so he can probably subdue her. You'll need to repair the bonds though. Dad looks like he almost broke them." He commented to his lover before giving him a kiss and knocking on the door lightly. "Tony, do you think he'll like me?" JJ asked, looking unsure. It was lucky that his father could not see him through the door or mirror. He wasn't sure if what to think right now, his body fillies with excitement, longing and fear. He didn't know what to do.

Krystal smiled at him through the mirror, her smile calming most of his doubts. "Mommy, what if he doesn't like me?" He whispered more to himself than anyone, knocking again lightly. Krystal looked to Bruce, squeezing Bucky's hand gently. "Bucky, love, can I trust you to meet someone? He's been waiting patiently" she asked him kind of cryptically as she looked back to Bruce. Her look showed concern, and it begged to let JJ in. Even tony wouldn't be able to resist a look like that.

Krystal smiled. "That's fascinating... think she'd let me examine her blood?" Krystal asked, thinking back to her life with her aunt and uncle. Steve just face palmed. Krystal was on one of her sciency rants, there was no stopping her when she got like that. Particularly about blood. Her nickname at S.H.I.E.L.D was not the vampire scientist for nothing. She was pretty close to actually cracking Ruskin's formula from Steve's blood. At least she thought so. With Bucky's and now Elena's blood, she would be in candy land! "Yes, I do think its very possible, Bucky. I hope that she is okay." She said, hearing the faint knock on the door. She squeezed his hand again and smiled, giving him a soft kiss. She knew he wouldn't hurt them now, at least not on purpose.

“I’m fairly certain anyone willing to try riding on cap’s shield is going to be hostile. Maybe we should let Bucky talk to her first if she shows up.”Tony smiled a little, thinking that over before wincing, sulking. “Fucking hell, I put those together to hold steve. That’s not fair. He shouldn’t break them....think he’d let me test his arm in repayment for breaking my shit?”Tony said looking pleased with the idea before slanting a look towards JJ smiling. “of course. Don’t worry so much.”

“...I...uh...I guess?”Bucky said looking utterly confused. Bruce sighed a little looking down at bucky before shrugging. “Might as well. It’s not like Tony’s going to let us keep them apart for long.”he pointed out knowing tony would plant his heels down and be stubborn if they tried to keep father and son apart.

“Probably. Maybe. She’s odd sometimes.”Bucky twitched a little, because it wasn’t his story to tell. While his own story of blood and pain was threaded with Elena, he knew it was worse for the girl who’s healing ability even outstripped his, allowing her to take even more punishment then even his serum’d human body. Bucky smiled a little kissing her back before nodding. “IF you get me a phone, I can try calling her. She probably wont answer, but we might keep her from attacking...”

JJ smiled and gave his lover a kiss. "I think dad can probably handle her. Especially since he seems pretty attached to her. Not in the way he's attached to my mom. Its more like she's auntie Rebecca. At least that's how I see it." He said, giving tony a fearful look as he was told he was allowed in. He still wasn't sure about this, so he waited for them to stop talking before he even tried to enter.

Krystal smiled. "Okay love. I'll tell him to come in. Just, be delicate with him. He's worried sick you'll hate him." She told bucky softly, kissing his head and pulling the stool she was sitting on closer to him. She smiled a little but then frowned. "Elena was hurt by hydra too, wasn't she? I knew I should have gone to war with you!" She said, making a cute yet concerned face. Her poor little cousin. Well, the person she suspected was her cousin, anyway. Krystal handed him her encrypted emergency phone. Here, use this. Its encrypted so hydra won't find us, but it is charmed so it will show up as you on her caller ID. Mind you, speaking in Russian will not keep me from understanding you, buckeye." She told him with a small smile, undoing the bonds. She knew he hated restraints, especially after the first Hydra incident.

JJ shook a little, but opened the door, walking quickly over to his mother. "H--hello..." The words were faint as he spoke them, but he knew his father could hear him because Steve could. The man in question was watching intently, wondering what Bucky's reaction to the news would be. He had known in the 30's, but it still shook him to see JJ sometimes. He was the spitting image of his father- all except the hair. It was a deep midnight blue just like his mother's. "Bucky, love, This is our son. James Jr." Krystal said softly, wondering herself just what he would do.

“I’ll be fine.Just wait.”Tony muttered leaning down to kiss the other man gently, looking worried about him.

“.....I feel like I’m missing something.”Bucky muttered looking confused, because while he remembered who he was, and who they were, there were still hydra shaped pieces missing from his memories, it was a little like a puzzle box that had all the pieces tossed in the air, they were still there, but they were still falling, and settling into place. “...That’s not my story to tell Krys. You’ll have to ask her.”Bucky said his features closing off a little, because despite it being probably her cousin, and her being his fiancee, there was some secrets he’d never tell, never subject another human to have to hear about if they didn’t have to.”Thanks.”he said before laughing, rolling his eyes.”Don’t call me that.”He whined, but not really upset as he held the phone, having every intention of calling her after meeting whoever was coming in. Looking more relieved as the restraints came off.

Bucky looked away from Krystal, having been watching her, his mouth falling open a little as he stared at his son. Which was sort of weird and creepy all at once, considering they could pass for twins instead of father and son.”...Please, for all that is holy, tell me you didn’t name him Buchanan to. That’d just be cruel.”Bucky said his emotions and tormoil at being suddenly confronted with the child he could almost, almost remember being told about leaving him reeling. Hiding behind the mask of the winter soldier as he struggled to think.

JJ kissed him back, melting into it like butter. Kissing tony always calmed him down. He smiled again, this time genuinely. "Its gonna be fine." He thought to himself, putting his hand on the knob to the door, just waiting a few more minutes.

Krystal smiled a little. "Same old Bucky. You'd never betray someone's trust. That's one of the things I love about you." She told him soft, giving him a kiss on the lips. She just couldn't get enough of him now that he was back with her. She mentally smirked to herself about all the sex he owed her. Tonight would be fun. Krystal laughed too. "Oh stop it. You know you love it when I call you that." She argued, pouting slightly.

When JJ came in, she pulled him into her free arm, kissing his forehead. He still looked a bit unsure, but she rubbed his back soothingly. She knew how big this was for him. It was collosal. JJ chucked a little at his words. "Yeah she did. In her words, it was "to honor a great hero and the love of my life" Mom's always loved you. I don't think she ever really believed you dead, or she would have married some other guy. Howard stark proposed at least 20 times. Kind of ironic how I end up with his son." He said with a small chuckle, watching his father intently, smiling at him. Now that he was with him, he was more relaxed than before. He was finally able to breathe.

“Hm, not quite, but she’s like....I raised her after her parents died. Its weird and odd working with her sometimes, cause I remember her as like, five.”Bucky said smirking a little before making a face.”Do not. It’s not my fault you and steve ganged up on me to find the most ridiculous name. I do not look like a buckeye.”he sulked a little.

“....I think I owe you a apology, kid. You should have gotten something cool, like steven or grant...not Buchanan.”Bucky snickered a little even as he blushed ever so slightly at the praise. “...Howard Stark proposed even when I was alive. I’m not usrprised he kept trying.”He said snickering a little, relaxed and scrambling for some sense of normal,but this was so not normal he had no idea how to respond, how to work through what he was feeling. “....Howard Stark had a son....that’s a scary thought. Really. Him and children.”he shuddered a little.

Krystal nodded. "Ah, that makes sense. Wait her parents died? Was one of them poisoned by iron?" She asked curiously, suddenly worried. It was very hard to kill a fae monarch. They're tolerance for iron was much better than any other type of fae, which is why they could live in normal society in disguise. Krystal nodded again. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Its a bit weird when your kids are all grown up." She said kind of cryptically, thinking about JJ. She still saw him like a child sometimes, but then again, JJ acted like a child sometimes, so, it fit. She looks at him with he eyes slightly wider than normal. "Really? I call you that cause you were a sharpshooter in the war. Buck as in you, and eye as in good vision. Steve told me about all the times you saved his ass with a sniper rifle" she told him, smiling at him before leaning down to give him a small quick kiss on the lips.

JJ laughed a little. "No, its alright dad. I always liked my name. Guess it made me feel like I was like you in some way. Mom says I'm just like you personality wise, so, I guess the name suits me." He told his father with a smile, cuddling into him mom a bit. This was so big for him. He had never thought he would ever meet his father, and now that he was, it was surreal, almost like looking in a mirror. The two of them could be twins if he glamoured his hair brown. JJ raised an eyebrow. "Did he really? He never did get the whole boundaries thing." He replied, looking off into the distance before speaking again. "It really is, dad. Tony's told me about his childhood. Howard never could get over the fact that tony was smarter than him at five then he was at 25. He was abused a lot." He explained, not going into to much detail. Tony would tell him about it if he really wanted to know, that he was sure of.

Back
Top Bottom