Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disciplined by rape

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
Captain Greenberg’s new posting told her what she’d suspected for a long time: there’d be no more promotion and she didn’t cut it to command a proper military unit. Here she was, in charge of an all-female unit assigned to protect a detention camp for female insurgents. Not a man in sight and, to make matters worse, there was no cohesion, it was totally lacking in discipline. She didn’t blame the lieutenant, who was fresh faced and eager, but who as a newly commissioned officer lacked the experience to know what was required. No, the person to blame was Sergeant Berkovich. The stripes on her arms told of her experience and the medal ribbons on her chest displayed her courage. But she was nearing retirement and just riding out her final couple of years at what she saw as an easy posting.

It was not long, though, before something happened that brought the unit together in a mutually supportive way.

The first incident happened when Private Kaufman was on night patrol around the perimeter of the camp. When she didn’t report to the guard post on schedule, a search found her trussed up behind a hut. She could give only a hazy account of what had happened, but medical examination put it beyond doubt. She had been raped.

At the time, it seemed like a random attack. Kaufman was soon back on duty, little the worse for her ordeal.

Then, a week later, Private Zimmerman was returning to the camp after special leave for a family wedding. She was found locked in the boot of her car when a passing soldier heard her kicking and screaming. She emerged to tell her story. She had been jumped as she parked her car. She’d put up a good fight, but the attacker was too strong for her and she’d duly suffered the same fate as Kaufman.

This was too much of a coincidence for Private Cohen. She came to see the captain, demanding an immediate transfer.

‘I’ve taken the pledge, you see, ma'am, and I’m getting married next month.’

‘Pledge?’ The captain didn’t understand.

‘The chastity pledge, ma'am. No sex before marriage.’

‘I see.’ The captain didn’t see at all, but it seemed the right thing to say.

Cohen looked at her pleadingly.

‘It was fine until I met David. He’d taken the pledge too. We’d both been fine until then. But once we met, … well, it’s been so frustrating … for both of us. If I’m not a virgin when we marry, it will all have been a complete waste.’ A tear ran down her cheek at the thought.

‘I’ll see what I can do, soldier.’

Private Cohen smiled, wiped away the tear, saluted and left.

She was raped the next night.

After that, there was no doubt in anyone’s mind that there was a pattern: the soldiers in the unit were being raped at more or less weekly intervals. Some dealt with the matter with wry humour: ‘I wish my boyfriend could perform that regularly.’ Others covered their concern by enquiring what it had been like. ‘No worse than my boyfriend when he’s drunk.’ ‘He didn’t hang about. In and out before I realised what was happening.’ ‘Decent package, but nothing excessive.’ The captain noticed that beneath these remarks the soldier were all being supportive. Consoling and comforting those who had been raped and taking whatever measures they could to protect each other.

There was something else too. It was just the private soldiers who were being attacked. Not the NCOs or the officers. And that of course gave the soldiers a shared grievance. ‘Typical,’ one said, ‘there’s always special treatment for officers.’ Then her friend had a thought: ‘Can you imagine what it would be like to fuck old Berkovich?’ That got them all laughing at the thought of their sergeant pinned down with her pants round her ankles.

The girls put up their best efforts to provide mutual protection, but the rapes continued. Somehow or other, there was always one soldier who had to be alone and, as soon as she was, the rapist pounced.

It was Sergeant Berkovich who first voiced the thought. ‘How does the guy know where to find a soldier just when she’ll be alone?’ That got everyone thinking.

By the end of the summer, every private soldier had been raped. ‘What will he do next?’ one asked. ‘Maybe he’s going work through us again.’

In fact, what he did was to start on the NCOs. Right on schedule, a week later, the corporal found herself in a position she’d not enjoyed for some months since she had split up with her partner.

That removed a source of mutual grievance, but it also introduced a new source of mutual pleasure. Private Kaufman opened a book on the date and time when their dearly hated sergeant would have her turn. No one won, because the actual date and time were never discovered, but the look on the lieutenant’s face left no one in any doubt. She was next and she knew it.

When it happened, she took is surprisingly well.

‘My mother told me what her grandmother told her on her wedding day: it’s the fate of women to be raped. I guess it’s just a sort of rite of passage.’

The lieutenant was more concerned for the captain than for herself. She gave the same advice as the sergeant had.

‘We need to organise some proper protection for you, captain. Make sure you’re never alone.’

The captain shuddered inwardly at constantly being surrounded by women.

‘Don’t worry, I’ve been around, I can handle myself. No need to worry about me.’

But a few days later, she was the one who was being handled. As she’d told the sergeant, ‘I’m going to have a quiet night in, with the doors and windows securely locked.’

But the attacker must have got there ahead of her, because he jumped her as soon as she’d shut the door. The first thing she knew she was sailing through the air onto the floor. Her reaction was instinctive: she grabbed behind her and squeezed his balls. He let out a howl of pain, grabbed a handful of her hair and smashed her face repeatedly into the carpet. She released her grip, but he didn’t, dragging her by the hair into the bedroom. She tried to grab furniture as they passed, but he threw her from side to side, knocking her into door frames until he dropped her onto the floor of her bedroom. She thought she’d have a chance then, but it was only momentary, cut short by a hard kick into her stomach. Before she could recover, the arms were pinned behind her by his belt and he was standing over her, ripping off her uniform. An attempt at head-butting him, earned her a hard slap across the face. An attempt to kick him in the crotch, produced a curse but earned her another savage kick. By the time she’d recovered from that, she was naked and he was standing out of range, stripping off and folding his clothes neatly on a chair.

She noticed the essentials. Neatly cut nails, short dark hair, well-muscled, no body hair, large balls, flaccid cock.

‘Well, you are a feisty one, aren’t you. I should have warned about that and charged extra. But it doesn’t matter, I like a good fight.’

He walked over to her, cautiously, like an animal stalking its prey. He dropped to one knee next to her and grabbed her tits, rolling them in his hands.

‘Nice, I like big ones.’

His hands moved down.

‘Clean shaved. I like that too. Keep myself smooth as you’ve noticed.’

The captain tried to pull away, but his fingers followed her, forcing themselves between her thighs, probing.

‘You’re dry. That’s your age, I expect. Still I like a woman with experience.’

One hand was now working her crotch while the other fondled her breast.

‘No sign of a man around here – I had a look while I was waiting. So you’re never had it for a while.’

His fingers worked rhythmically between her legs.

‘No sign of a dildo or vibrator. So how do you manage?’

‘None of your business.’ The captain was glad to get a chance to join in the conversation. Maybe she could establish some form of dialogue, even talk herself out of this.

The man laughed.

‘Like a finger job, do you. I suppose you can’t carry a lot of equipment when you’re on manoeuvres or active duty.’

The captain felt herself blush that he had worked this all out so easily. She tried to chance the subject.

‘Who put you up to this? Whose paying you to do this?’

‘Now that would be telling and right now,’ he looked down, ‘isn’t the time for talking.’

The captain followed his gaze and failed to suppress a gasp as she saw his now rigid cock.

The man released her and stepped nimbly as her foot lashed out. He caught it deftly as it passed inches from his groin, dropped to his knees, and grabbed her other ankle. He spread her squirming feet wide apart and lifted them up towards her shoulders. In one swift movement, he had pinned her to the floor and dropped onto her, his cock heading like a guided missile up her cunt. She cried out as he breadth stretched her wide.

‘You’re nicely lubed up now. Like a big man, do you?’

She knew resistance was futile now. Her strategy of engaging with him had failed and she was pinned down and at his mercy. The thought flashed into her brain that this was a metaphor for her military career. She tried not to respond, desperate not to give him any more satisfaction that he was getting from his perverted pleasure, but she could not prevent herself moaning at the thickness of his cock and the length and power of his strokes. He barely broke breath as he pounded away, his face smiling down at her. She tried looking away or closing her eyes, but his gaze was burnt into her brain.

The end came suddenly. He let out a long low growl and shuddered, before sinking slowly on top of her. She sighed with relief that her ordeal was over.

‘Just give me a few minutes,’ he gasped, ‘don’t go away.’

How he thought she might do that, he did not say. She was still trapped by his weight, but readied herself for the moment that he moved. But when he did, it was so fast, she had not time to react. keeping hold of her ankles, the tossed her onto the bed in a twisting movement that left her face down. He landed on her again, this time with his cock forcing its way between her cheeks. This was something she had never allowed, would never allow. Something that she was going to resist at all costs. Immediately, she bucked, but only succeeded in helping him penetrate her ass. The more she bucked, the harder he thrust. The more she threw herself from side to side, the louder he moaned with pleasure. Everything she did seemed to make it more pleasurable for him and worse for her. In the end, she gave up and sank down onto the bed, resigned. Without her resisting, the man lost interest. He stopped thrusting and withdrew slowly, as if savouring his final moments inside her.

She lay humiliated and defeated as he unfastened his belt that bound her hands. She just wanted him to go, to leave her alone, to get out of her home, so that she could scrub herself clean before submitting herself to the questioning and examinations that she knew would follow.

But again she had misjudged him. As she lay there, a sudden sharp pain cut into her buttocks. Her body jumped and she howled as much in surprise as in the pain of his belt. She began to turn, but another blow fell, more and more, across her back, her buttocks and her legs. She heard him gasping for breath as if this was taking more energy than fucking her. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and her nails were digging into her pillow when he finally finished.

She didn’t look at him as he dressed, didn’t check that he’d gone when she heard the door shut. She lay on the bed and sobbed, remembering the punishments she had endured from her father, acknowledging as she had then the feeling that she had deserved everything the man had done to her and more besides.

The next morning the captain was at her desk early. Her pussy was sore, her ass raw and her back and buttocks burnt from the beating, but she was determined not to show how she was suffering when she summoned the sergeant.

‘You blew it, sergeant.’

‘Sorry, captain, I don’t know what you mean.’

‘Last night. You sent that guy to rape me.’

The sergeant stared at her.

‘We did advise you to have some protection, captain, but you wouldn’t listen.’

‘You’re good, sergeant, really good, but you can’t fool me. I used your own question to work it out. Who knew where I’d be? You. You were the only one who knew I was going home. I told everyone else I was going to visit my sister. You were the only one who knew where I’d be.’

The sergeant shrugged.

‘One thing I don’t understand,’ the captain continue, ‘why did you single me out for special treatment? Was it because I’m in command? Is that it?’

The sergeant looked blank.

‘You sent a different guy for me. Some of the soldiers said he was decently hung but nothing excessive. Others said he was fast, in and out before they’d realised. But the guy you sent last night was so big he nearly ripped me open and he took his time.’

‘Really?’ The sergeant sounded surprised. Then she laughed.

‘You’re good too, captain, nearly as good as me.’

‘Sorry, sergeant, I don’t know what you mean.’

‘You know perfectly well what I mean. You were the one who arranged for the rest of the unit to be raped. You were the only one who could have known where everyone was going to be at any time. The rest of us knew sometimes, but I’ve checked the records, and you were the only one who could have known on every occasion.’

The captain sat back in her chair, winced briefly at the pain and smiled.

‘Well, I had to do something, didn’t I. Something to bring everyone together, to get them functioning them as a unit.’

The sergeant relaxed and sat down.

‘Yes,’ she agreed, ‘the rapes have brought them all together.’

‘That was your role, sergeant, and you failed. If you’d done your job properly, this wouldn’t have been necessary. You were to blame really. So you deserved your rape. I hope he made you suffer.’

‘Actually, captain, he didn’t. I suspected you. So when it was my turn, I made sure you were the only one I told where I was going. I got there ahead of time and hid. Sure enough this guy turned up a little later, lay in wait for a while and then went off when I didn’t put in an appearance. I didn’t think he’d tell you. He just took your money and had a night off.’

She leant forward to confide.

‘So it looks like stalemate, captain. You can’t report me without landing yourself in a heap of trouble and I can’t report you without losing my pension. Let’s call it quits, shall we?’

The captain nodded. She had no choice. But she did have a request.

‘There is one thing you could do for me, though.’

‘What’s that, captain.’

‘Do you have the number for the guy you sent last night?’

The sergeant wrote a name and number on the jotter.

Later that day, the captain rang the number.

Later that night, as the man lay on his back with her astride him, she asked casually: ‘Would you be prepared to take on a job for me?’

‘Sure,’ he grinned as he rolled her breasts in his hands, ‘anything you like, just so long as you do that to me again, right now.’

The captain was only too pleased to oblige. She had just the job for this man, something he was good at. It would be such a shame for the sergeant to be the only one who didn’t get raped.

Back
Top Bottom