Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home for a stray (for #FluffyProbz)

VincentSenri

Planetoid
neko94.jpg

"Catch that stray!"

I ran as fast I could. The Catchers were after me again. I knew if I stopped that I would be doomed. There is one Catcher that has it bad for me. He's the worst. It was him I was running from. Him and his two little helpers.

I dashed into an ally and jumped the separating fence. I took off across the next street and into the middle class part of the city. I knew if I could get to the park, I could get away. There are a lot of people there with neko companions. I could slip away and hide in the mid-higher class of the city for a while. I was good blending in with the higher strays. I could even get away with acting like a pet.

I saw the entrance to the park and sighed in relief. I was almost there.

"There her is! After him boys!"

Oh no. I had to get into the park., I ran faster and jumped under the bridge over the small pond/lake. I say it's it big pond but it's labeled as a lake. Go figure. I listened carefully and sighed as the three men ran right over the bridge and away from me. I knew I would have to wait until nightfall to get away to the mid-higher part of the city. But that was fine by be.

(Looking for a middle to higher class guy who doesn't like the idea of the nekos as pets but when he see's Silver in trouble, he pretends to be a master. I ask that you please not be sadistic. Stern, bold or aggressive toward the world is ok. But not too mean to Silver. Other then that I don't have any other requests.)

1zgunvk.jpg

There were only a handful of people that Kris actually talked to, unless they happened to be nekos. He had always had a soft spot for the little creatures as he himself had more in common with them than he let on, however he very rarely put it up on open display. That would draw attention to him and increase his chances of being discovered.

Currently, he was lazing about on the porch of his home that overlooked a large koi pond with it's own waterfall surrounded by the beautiful and exotic garden he so loved. It bored him though, being there alone most of the time. He had already taken over about half of the city's economy, enough to protect all of the supernatural creatures in the area. Once he had grown bored with that, he had simply left the businesses alone unless one was failing.

Sighing, he stood and decided to go on a stroll through the town, disguised as a commoner so as not to draw attention to himself.

It was chilly when the sun set a couple hours later. I shivered and tried to warm up by getting up and walking back up to the bridge. I would walk around the park a few times to get my blood flowing more freely to warm my skin. I looked around as I walked. Taking in the way the park looked at night.

I stopped at a bench in front of one of the fountains after my second round around the main part of the park. I closed my eyes, leaned my head back and took in a deep breath. Frowning, I did it again. There it was! A scent of human and colon. My ears went back and my nerves were on edge. It didn't smell like a Catcher, but I wasn't going to take any chances. I bolted up off the bench and shot up the nearest tree to hide.

Kris had just been strolling through a small park with his shades on, looking all cool, when his other half began to grow restleess, demanding to be allowed to run.

"No. You can't come out to play right now... Yes, I am aware that this is a forest... No, that does not give you right to play in it... Wait until we get home, then I will let you play in our garden all you want..." He was sure he looked like a loon talking to himself like that, and it wasn't until then that he heard the catchers. He was positive they had heard him. He sniffed,looking for a easy out when he smelt the neko. "Crap! Come back here!" He then went to the tree. "I will make it worth your while if you play along." He whispered. "Come down. We are going home. Now." He spoke louder as the catchers came along.

"Hello gentlemen." He greeted before turning back to the neko..

I was so scared. Go with this guy or get taken by the Catchers. Oh man. What a choice. Sighing, I gave a slight nod to the man and got down. Looking sheepish and giving a small smile, I spoke in a small voice. As if I was sorry for running away and hoping I wouldn't get hit.

"I'm sorry Master. I got startled."

I was shivering, not from cold but from fear of the Catchers. There were two of them and I recognized one. I hid behind my savior in hopes the big man wouldn't recognize me. He addressed 'my master'.

"That stray needs to come with us. He has no collar and has been running around the allies of Mid Town for weeks. So just hand him over."

I swallowed and grasped the guys shirt tail and gave him a pleading look. I'd rather go home with him then go with those Catchers. Bad things happen to strays if caught. I was lucky to have escaped three months ago from a holding cage in a Catcher's home. They've been after me ever since.

"It's alright, little one. I have not trained you yet. We will adress your trust issues first." The man spoke soothingly to the neko, before turning a glare on the two catchers. "I certainly will not give my new pet to a pair as ignorant as you. Do you not know who you are speaking to?" He demanded as if it should be obvious. "I am Kristoph Pantera. If you insist on taking my cute little companion, I will personally ensure both of your family's ruin for the next thousand years as well as your evictions from your homes. Do you really want to push me?"

The smile he gave the pair was simply venomous as he lifted the shades to give them a glimpse of his eye, proof of his claims. His eyes, the left a bright blue and the right a deep green, were considered unheard of, so he had made that his trade mark. Gently he wrapped one of his arms around the boy, drawing him closer as if to comfort him. It was quite obvious that Kris wasn't going to back down.

The man then scooped the little neko up, carrying him as if he were some precious treasure, then turned and walked away, not really caring what those two thought of him and his new companion. He was already planning a nice warm bath, good meal, and soft bed for them to share.

I was so shocked and frozen to the spot, that I let myself be picked up. Normally I'd be clawing out his eyes by now. But one look over his shoulder at the Catchers changed my mind. They were standing with their mouths hanging open. I could almost laugh. But the fear was still to strong.

After a few minutes I started to get uneasy in his arms. Keeping my head down, so as not to seem rude, I spoke softly.

"Thank you. I...would you please...put me down?"

I didn't know what to expect from him. Was he really going to take me home? Or was he going toss me into the nearest ally? If he took me home, what was he expecting of me? I had never had a home before. Never been inside a building for more than a couple house, except when I was caged. I had no idea what to do in a home. Then a thought hit me like an ice bath. What if he wanted me in the bedroom as a....I shook my head hard against that thought. I had been forced in the past but I wasn't sure I would be able to let him do that to me. Even if he did just save me from the Catchers.

"Are those disgusting, arrogant, morons out of sight?" He asked softly with a small chuckle as he paused to set the boy gently on his feet. "Besides that, it is I that should be thanking you."

"Now the question is what do you wish do? I would prefer you to come home with me, I will give you a warm bath, clean clothes, as much of any foods of your choice, and a soft bed to sleep on. In return, I want your companionship, and a couple other little things we can talk about when we reach our home. It is too open here to discus some of it." He smiled gently and whispered softly so that only the neko would hear him. "Do not worry, little one. I will not make you do anything you don't want to, unless I myself am forced to. If we have guests that not know of my condition, I will ask that you pretend to be an obidient pet. Otherwise, there are only a small list of rules you must observe."

He wished to share the boy's bed, not in a sexual way yet, but in a warm cat friendly way. He would only have sex with the boy if he wanted it too. Kris refused to hurt anyone unless he felt he had good reason to, and he felt he should protect this little neko, not hurt him. In reality, he would probably bring any neko he found home with him if they would go. So far, not a single one had gone with him.

I wasn't sure what to do. How should I do this? I don't want to be hunted anymore. But being a pet to this rich guy might prove to be a bad thing. I didn't like to be touched and he looked like the kind of guy that liked to touch. Darn it.

"Can...can I have a couple days...to think about it? I'm not use...to...to acting tame."

I was a stray, free and untamed. Never had to have manners, never lived in a house, never had a collar, never had to answer to anyone but myself. Now I had to think about being a...a pet. I wasn't sure I liked that idea. But food and warm bed seemed nice. Bath? Oh dear. I wasn't sure about that either.

The man frowned and looked at the boy like he had grown another head.

" It seems that you have misunderstood me. I do not want you to be tamed, and so long as you don't let those that do not know my secret see you. Only if they see you do you need to put a show on. Otherwise, the five rules woulld be your only restrictions." He explained softly. "I understand, though. Be aware that if you do accept my deal, you are free to leave at anytime, with no strings attached. I do not want to trap you , or make you feel that way."

"My house is that smaller one with the huge garden. The one set almost in the woods, far from the mansions on the street. If you have any problems, or made your choice, just drop by. If you hungry now though, you could come along have dinner with me before you leave?" He suggested softly, his face filled with concern for the boy. He wanted to at least give him a proper meal before they parted.

I smiled. That I could live with.

"I would like that. I haven't eaten in days. I...didn't mean to offend you."

I stepped closer to him and touch the back of his hand with the back of mine.

"I don't get treated well. Sometimes the only way to get food is to..."

I dropped my hand and looked at my bare feet. Life on the street was bad and using what you've got is the only way to get anything. Food, a bed, medicine, clothes. Anything. And then there were those that took what they wanted. I was a victim on more then one level.

Then something hit my brain. Secret? What secret? I gave him a funny look, tilting my head to the side and dropping one ear, my tail twitching slightly with curiosity.

"Secret? Oh, your eyes? I've seen a few neko's with two different color eyes."

"It's alright, little one, you didn't offend me. I only want to help you. I would never ever take something like that from someone that didn't wish to give it to me. I promise I won't hurt you." The tall man gently petted the neko's head.

"That is because your kind are the result of my kind mating with a human. You will never see a normal human with color eyes. It is quite common among my people, though. I am a cat shifter, panther to be specific." He whispered into the boy's ear. " Now don't tell anyone what I am. Alright? This stays between us."

He smiled softly, well aware of his fate if the neko turned him in. He would be captured and sent to a mill to breed neko babies for greedy masters. Soon the pair begun to see the extravagant mansions that led up to his home, once used as a lodge for his clan and their meatings before the clan deemed the city too dangerous and left him behind with the city.

That made a lot of since. I thought maybe he had a cat or something, but the smell was him. I smiled.

"I won't. I don't talk to anyone any...way...wow. That's huge. I mean, compared to others I've seen."

My head was so full of what has happened today that seeing all of those big houses was a bit much. I hesitated and stopped walking. What was I going to do in this fancy place? I was a street neko. A stray. A nobody. I didn't feel so good now. My stomach hurt. My brain told me it was because I haven't eaten in a while. But I was sure there were other factors involved.

VincentSenri said:
That made a lot of since. I thought maybe he had a cat or something, but the smell was him. I smiled.

"I won't. I don't talk to anyone any...way...wow. That's huge. I mean, compared to others I've seen."

My head was so full of what has happened today that seeing all of those big houses was a bit much. I hesitated and stopped walking. What was I going to do in this fancy place? I was a street neko. A stray. A nobody. I didn't feel so good now. My stomach hurt. My brain told me it was because I haven't eaten in a while. But I was sure there were other factors involved.

"My home isn't like these so much. It's more the size of a six bedroom home. Oh yeah, and there is a basement level. It's designed like a log cabin. See we are coming to the edge of my property now." They had just passed the last huge house and were now traveling on a more overgrown foot path with no trespassing signs everywhere. "We will come to my home shortly."

Sure enough, it wasn't long before they stumbled across his log cabin, a well hidden structure that blended in with the srounding area.

I smiled a bit when I saw his house. It was big, but nice. And the green growing things made it seems like it was in the woods and not the city. I fallowed him to the door and looked around.

"I like this. It's nice. Big, but nice."

I thought I might be ok here. It had lots of space, growing things, nice smells, and it wasn't very noisy. I could get use to this.

" This was originally designed to be used as a clan house, however I no longer belong to a clan. This house is too big for me alone. I suppose I could change someone, but I wouldn't do that do someone unless they needed it." He admitted softly. "You are welcome to anything you want or need here. I promise you will never go without while you are here. The same goes for any friends you might have."

He smiled and looked over his home.

"I do often run around in my cat form when I'm here, but I promise I won't hurt you. There are only three staff members, and all of them are either shifters or mated to a shifter. You don't have to worry about them either. They won't hurt you. They know I'd kill them if they did."

I smiled and twitched my tail as the smells hit my senses. I didn't realize I was purring. I had made up my mind, if his rules weren't to hard to fallow, I would stay here.

"What are your rules?"

I wanted to know what I was getting into. But anything would seem better than the street life I was living.

"My rules are simple."

"1.) Clean up after yourself.
2.) Do not share my secret with any that do not already know.
3.) Keep up appearances for guests that do not know my secret. "

He was not a fan of rules, so he had kept his rule list short and simple. Most of them were things he had already said, but was serious about.

I nodded as we came up to the house.
"I can live with that."
Something hit my brain just then. If I was going to stay with him and be registered as his pet, in order not to get chased any more, I would need to see the Breed Vet for a check up and shots and get a collar. Oh man!
"Umm, so...when should we go to the vet and get me a collar?"

"I can get you in with my doctor any time you are ready. I have a special doctor that specializes in my kind. This doctor also has the qualifications for veterinary medicine as well." He gently smiled at the boy. "As for a collar, I have one that will do if you want to look at it, or I can buy you whatever kind you would prefer."
He had already worked all of the things he would need out in his mind, after all, he couldn't let his new little friend get in trouble or sick.

I nodded and looked around the house. It was big compared to the others I've seen. But cozy so as not to be over whelming.
"I'd like to see the one you have."
If I was going to wear a collar, I wanted to like it. I frowned slightly. My stomach hurt. Then it made an awful noise. My ears went flat and I folded my head against my chest. How embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom