Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Female role play partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerana

Moon
Hi everyone, I'm relatively new around here, and this will be my first post, but I'm looking for a female role play partner as it states in the title. Preferably one who enjoys being in the dominant role as I am a horrible dom and prefer to be sub partially due to real life experience!

Am into quite a few kinks, such as BDSM, Master/Slave, Master/Servant, Mind break and non-consensual sex. Feel free to question and prod! Adding to this list, drug use, wax play and blindfolds! Just suggest to me any kinks you may have and I'll see if I'm willing.

I prefer not to roleplay somebody from the real world, and much prefer an anime character or just someone based off purely from text.

I will warn that, if you go AWOL, it is unlikely that I will be bothered responding for another roleplay. If you do wish to stop, or have to leave for an extended period of time, please let me know, I will understand whatever circumstance it is.

I'm into a few fandoms, mostly Kingdom hearts, Mass effect and Star Ocean 3-4, whilst I do dabble in anime, am not too experienced with those fandoms but would be open to try.

If you are interested in doing a original role play I would prefer to lean away from photos of real people just due to personal preference. As stated earlier, relatively new here, and to the scene so if I'm doing something wrong, sub-par or just not good enough feel free to call me out on it and I shall do my best to rectify the problem!

Thanks for reading and hope I get some interesting replies! Feel free to both PM or leave a reply here!

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom