Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Prince and his Guardian (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vforvienna

Planetoid
So I had a story a long while ago - I can't recall exactly where, but I know I enjoyed it immensely..so I'm hoping to revamp it here with a lovely new partner.

Essentially, the young Prince of a Kingdom of our creation is nearing the age where he should be considering marriage and the throne...and he wants nothing to do with either. Perhaps it is out of fear of responsibility or disinterest towards the idea in general, but the young Lord has dug his heels into the ground to avoid anything to do with what is to happen in the years ahead of him...All of this, is much to the dismay and annoyance of his loyal Guardian/Teacher/Glorified Babysitter - his titles are many, haha.

I'd like them to be very close though - so please don't get the wrong impression (I mean obviously they'll be close if there's to be the sort of delicious scandal involved that we all know is really at the core of these type of requests). Of course the Guardian can be (and I'd very much enjoy him to be) sarcastic and gruff, likely calling the Prince a brat and what not - but still, there is genuine care there. However it is his task to prepare the young Lord for his future, even if it means dragging him to the alter by the ear (though it may break his heart to do so...Sorry, that was a bit melodramatic)

I'm looking for someone to play the role of the Guardian in this scenario - I prefer an older man, as it would make the most sense given the position. I'm open to many ideas, kinks and the like - this doesn't have to be a happy story, but it can still be sweet and romantic (and devious) at times.

If you're interested in discussing details, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom