Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A star is born. (angelicxdream x Wolfman)

Lance loved to watch her as they made love. She was always responsive to him, and he'd never before been with a girl who was so in synch with him. He looked on her now, a smile gracing his lips. Her chest and face were both flush with excitement. Her lips were parted as she grunted in time with him, moaning with pleasure each time he leaned in and kissed her. Her firm tits jiggled and bounced in time with his thrusts, her nipples and areolas hardening with the mounting excitement. Her porcelain skin was slick with sweat and warm with exertion and excitement, and her vagina was equally slick, tight, and inviting.

Lance thrust in and out of her, spellbound by the beautiful display of pleasure and female beauty and grace beneath him. And then, between her moans and squeals, came the words he'd longed to hear her say: "I love you". Lance almost stopped his lovemaking then. Instead, he slowed down and took her with long steady strokes as he sought out her eyes. When they had eye contact he looked her deeply in hers and with a sombre voice and look told her: "And I love you, Claire. And I hope you understand this isn't something I normally do. You are not some holiday fling to me. I was serious about divorcing Gwen, and I am serious about wanting you to movce in with me in LA. But if you want to stay here, I'll gladly move here and forget about Hollywood." He never stopped making love with her as he talked, his speech intercut with moans of pleasure and grunts from exertion.

Having said what he needed to get off his chest, he started thrusting more wildly into her again, making her archher back and moan with more abandon as they both neared their climax.

Back
Top Bottom