Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A star is born. (angelicxdream x Wolfman)

"I wanted you from the moment I saw you, Claire. And now I have to tell you; you're the best that has happened to me in a long, long time. I-"

Claire flushed, her face warming up to a rosy hue. She could tell he was conflicted about what to say. Instead of saying it, Lance expressed it. She tangled her fingers in his thick hair, and helped him get into a different position. His cock throbbed to life deliciously inside her. She breathed against his ear, conveying her excitement, if her moans didn't do it for her. Clasping his neck, she felt him move again - her eyes alighted with newfound desire. She gave in before he did - screaming his name, her nailbeds digging into his tanned skin, arching her back, as her whole body fell slack, and landed on the soft cotton sheets of the bed she had supervised into making for this special guest. He was still hard inside her - she could feel it. This time, he did not slip out.

"Oh, my goodness... Lance - that was amazing..."

She did not want to bring up what was so unutterable to her ears. She wanted to make clear sense of her feelings, and Lance's feelings before she disrupted the delicate balance of their newfound relationship. She was not finished. Just as Lance had sworn to tear her apart, orgasm after orgasm, she planned to unravel this beautiful - beautiful and naked man kneeling above her. She clasped him close, kissing her way down his neck, nibbling the soft skin there until she brushed against his stubble, lacing his throat, and mouth. She wondered if he shaved himself clean everyday. She blushed crimson, as she thought how his stubble might feel against the apex of her thighs.

"You're beautiful." She paused, "But you knew that already. Look how flustered you made Candy and Jasmine, my receptionists flush and fall over their two left feet. In fact, I bet... you make most women flush."

She spoke softly, tracing the outline of his full lips, kissing a trail from his lips to his throat, down his athletic body. When she had found his pubic hair, she stopped, and gently stroked her fingers against his bare and still very much erect cock, and ran her long fingers across the skin, revelling in how hard he got, all for her. She crawled over him, her breasts pressing against his thighs as she moved between his legs once more. She whispered softly, almost speaking to his cock, "You didn't let me finish before..." Her mouth left a small kiss at the tip of his cock, suckling on the sensitive nub, seemingly oblivious to any moans and grunts he made, her breasts touching and grazing the underbelly of his shaft, "You taste... so... sexy..." She said this in a quiet murmur, if he didn't listen carefully, he may not have heard what was spoken. He tasted dark, and alluring, mysterious - she did not know what laid beneath his soul, but she was excited to find out. She cupped his balls, all the while her famished mouth not leaving the head of his cock, running her fingers around the smooth, soft skin. She whispered softly to herself, "All mine..." even as she understood that he belonged to Gwen Reynolds.

Her moans grew more fervent, her breath grew shorter and the flushing of her skin became more pronounced as Lance ploughed her sweet cave, and suddenly it was upon her as she arched her back and screamed out his name. To Lance it felt like she was almost trying to throw him off, but he knew better. He held on to her as her orgasm rode her, and then she collapsed on the bedclothes.

"Oh, my goodness... Lance - that was amazing..."

He believed her, and it made him immensely proud that he could make her come like that. It was a sight as arousing as it was beautiful, and he relished watching her slowly ride out her storm of passion. After a little while she sat up and started trailing kisses on his face. He loved the feel of those soft lips of hers on him and he shuddered with delight as she alighted on his sensitive spots. She was young, but she was a natural. She responded instinctively and had good intuition when it came to pleasing him. Lance was starting to worry he could not keep up.

"You're beautiful. But you knew that already. Look how flustered you made Candy and Jasmine, my receptionists flush and fall over their two left feet. In fact, I bet... you make most women flush."

Lance knew he could make almost any woman blush if he wanted to. Most of the time he didn't mean to do it but sometimes he couldn't help it. He'd had plenty of offers from female (and some male) bosses to grant sexual favors to get better parts, but he felt it would be wrong and that it would cheapen his success when it eventually came. What few people knew was that most of the time, he DIDN'T want to make women behave all aroused around him. It had been a great gift in high school and actor school, and Lance had left a trail of broken hearts in his wake. And that had started to bother his conscience. So he applied himself only when he felt there was something special about a girl, and then he'd met Gwen. He sighed:

"Does it make me sound conceited if I say yes to that? But you need to know something as well, Claire: you're the first woman I've met since I got married that has made me want to break my vows. There's something about you I find irresistible, a sweetness and a directness that blasts through my defenses."

As he replied she trailed her mouth down his body and murmured sweet nothings to him. He grew shorter of breath as she neared his groin, and then she started caressing and engulfing his manhood with her mouth. Her oral skills and ministrations were delicious, but Lance knew full well that she'd neve set him off that way. He needed more friction than her mouth could provide for that to happen. He enjoyed the feel and the sight of her gently sucking and caressing him, but he finally grabbed her head and told her:

"You won't send me off like that, not now. I need to be inside you again, sweetheart."

He lifted her head away from him and pushed her backwards, kissing her on the lips all the while until she was lying on her back beneath him. Then he trailed his lips down her impossibly smooth and softy curves again, relishing her responses as his mouth again drew near her moist little cave. He started teasing her again, his lips and tongue trailing around her vagina and clitoris. He loved it as she jerked her hips to meet him, and he pulled away with a devilish grin as her frustration grew. Then, when she seemed to almost start yelling at him (there was anger in her eyes now), he mounted a full assault with his mouth on her groin, making her squeal and squirm under him. Her nectar was again flowing freely, and Lance grew wild with lust for her.

Standing up again just before she was about to climax, he ignored her frustrated little groan as he flipped her over on her stomach and pressed her legs together. Lifting her up so that her butt stood proudly on display, he slowly entered her from behind, enjoying the added friction from her legs being held together. He slowly sank to the hilt and sighed with relief as her tight and moist hole welcomed him and gripped him lovingly. Then he started to move, and he knew he wouldn't hold out much longer. He set a hard and steady pace as his dick screamed for release, and the sweet friction provided by this position soon sent him over the top.

"H-hn-hngh! Oh... my... God! C-Claire!" He yelled out as he came inside her again, the spasms in his cock almost painful. He collapsed, falling to his side and pulling her with him so he could stay inside her and enjoy the warmth of her as he spent his seed ion her insides.

"Does it make me sound conceited if I say yes to that? But you need to know something as well, Claire: you're the first woman I've met since I got married that has made me want to break my vows. There's something about you I find irresistible, a sweetness and a directness that blasts through my defences."

Claire smiled to herself, Lance was quite the charmer. She wondered what the trail of women before her, who had been in this position, looked like. Would it be a mile long? She shook her head, embracing the moment, and Lance's expertise with open arms. Lance's cock was bobbing deliciously in her mouth, she caressed his erection with her tongue, her lips, her fingers stroking him firmly. He felt like iron, encased in velvet, hard and soft - and he was so, so arousing.

"You won't send me off like that, not now. I need to be inside you again, sweetheart."

She nodded eagerly, moving her fingers in his hair, answering his kisses with passionate fervor. But, it was not his erection that she felt around her thighs. It was him - his tongue, his mouth, teasing and tasting her folds. Yes, she would give into him - a thousand, million times, yes! She could almost scream, as he stopped short. She tilted her head back, gripping onto the bedsheets as her hips and Lance's mouth moved as one, curling her toes - the sensation was delicious! Wet, probing, dark, and delicious.

"A-a-ah! O-oh, my-- f-uck-in....L-lance!

Her orgasm ripped through her body, again and again, delivering what he most craved. She briefly wondered if this was what heaven felt like. And, it wasn't just like they were fucking - they were united by intimacy, her hips bucking wildly against his expert mouth, collapsing onto the bedsheets. Idly, she felt him grip her impatiently and flip her around, her breasts pressed against the bedsheets. She almost had another orgasm, she knew what was coming and it was in one of her most favourite positions. She was almost reduced to tears, begging earnestly, "Oh, please! H-honey, finish me off... And then, she felt him, he was everywhere, bucking his hips, slamming his erection deliciously inside her, his balls smacking loudly against her ass. Just when she was about to recover from one orgasm, he was generously offering her another. She could feel how deep, thick, and aroused he was, and she loved every second.

She screamed, clutching onto the bedsheets, arching her hips up until they met in a united, simultaneous earth-shattering orgasm, "L-Lance! A-ah! O-oh, my f-fucking god...! Her only complaint was, she had never tasted him flow through her mouth as he had done to her. And, that this position - she mused, she would have to get him to fuck her this way again. It was delicious. Although she cherished looking at him, his brows furrowed in concentration and his eyes close to being closed, sweat dripping down his face, having him bend her backwards against the bed was so, so hot.

Lance lay on his side, embracing her as his heartrate slowed down and his breath grew less ragged and shallow. A surge of joyful pride filled him as he cast his mind back to just a few minutes ago. He had been slamming into her mercilessly, and she had risen to the challenge beautifully. In his mind's eye he could see her as she came for him over and over again until finally dragging him along and pushing him over the brink. It had been a vision of unbridled and unapologetic lust: the flesh of her buttocks had shaken for each time he thrust into her. His dick was smooth with her juices as it slid in and out of her. There were beads of sweat on her back forming small rivulets as he pounded her, and her breasts were deliciously squashed against the sheets. Her hair, still wet from the shower, was streaked over her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as she moaned, grunted and screamed her way through a number of orgasms large and small while her hands were sometimes scrambling to her clitoris, sometimes reaching for him, and sometimes just gripping the sheets as he made her come. And she writhed, gyrated and thrust against him in the throes of passion. He'd never seen a more beautiful sight.

Lance usually got worn out after such heavy lovemaking, but for some reason he felt (after he'd gotten his breath back!) more invigorated. He was spooning her and he covered their bodies with a blanket as they started to cool down. His dick again slid out of her as it slowly deflated. He didn't dare to pull out by himself as he always grew sensitive right after an orgasm. And besides, he wanted to savour the feeling of being inside her. He started lavishing her with soft tender kisses and embracing her tighter as his feelings for her became clearer and more confusing. He lusted after her, that was beyond a doubt. But did he love her? She had many qualities he admired and found endearing, but did he know her well enough to say he loved her? And what about Gwen? Did he still love her or had their marriage ultimately been a sham?

Holding Claire close to him and kissing her still, he thought about Gwen when he'd first met her. Like most young starlets she was (and still was, for that matter) sexy as hell. And charming. They had spent whole weekends in bed, only emerging to eat and to get some fresh air. He'd pursued her and won her, but she'd changed when her career took off and his didn't. Lance didn't want to be dependent on his wife, so he started working as a personal trainer at an exclusive gym, earning a good living in his own right. Lance cast those thoughts away and focused instead on the here and now. He had just had some of the most amazing sex ever with an absolute beauty and he didn't want to spoil that by dark thoughts.

He finally broke the silence, lifting his lips from the nape of her neck: "Claire, that was without a doubt the most awesome sex I've ever had. YOU are awesome!" He kissed her shoulders for emphasis while stretching luxuriously and pulling her closer to him. He was silent for a little while as he pondered how to say the next thing, then: "I-I'd like to get to know you better, Claire. I know I like you and there's no doubt we're sexually compatible," he gave her ass a playful little pinch, "but I think we might connect on more levels than sex. Tell me about you, Claire." His stomach growled and rumbled. "But first we need to order some food!" he chuckled as he lifted the phone and placed an order. He ordered grilled sea bass and another bottle of champagne, and fresh strawberries for dessert.

"I-I'd like to get to know you better, Claire. I know I like you and there's no doubt we're sexually compatible," he gave her ass a playful little pinch, "but I think we might connect on more levels than sex. Tell me about you, Claire."

Claire smiled nervously, as she languidly laid in bed with her new lover. She didn't want to mention she was not even eighteen years old, and was considered a minor in the United States. Would he leave her? She remained silent for a few moments before carefully saying, "There's not much to tell. I've been bred since I was young, to learn to take over the family business when my parents retire. My father has taken me under his wing, to learn everything there is to know, about this resort." She smiled, and said, "I'm awfully grateful your travel agent placed you at this resort out of the many on the island." And equally as grateful that you didn't bring your wife, she thought. As she spoke, she realized the extent to which this relationship would consist on, was a single holiday for the actor.

She laid her head on his King bed, briefly hearing the annoying, although she tried not to show it, familiar buzzing of his phone, with the name, "Gwen Reynolds" flashing through the screen. Idly, she wondered how expensive it must be to call long distance. She almost wanted to turn on her side, and cover her ears with a large pillow. As Lance looked, he might be accustomed to such physical exercise, but she was worn out. Her naked body laid slack on the bed, and soon sleep came easily to her, leaving her wondering in her sleep if he did end up speaking to his wife on the phone. It wasn't long before she felt his arms on her waist, and blankets being magically wrapped around her petite figure.

---

Of course, she could not have a hope in heaven that she would sleep through the night. She was starving, her stomach grumbling complaints that she had not taken care of the organ. She slide out of bed, pulling on her white robe, careful not to wake up her happily snoring partner, and sighed. She left the bedroom, opening the doors to the living room and lounge. She headed towards the silver mini fridge, sitting below the coffee and tea maker. Although she had unrestricted access to the kitchen, the chef would not be up and prepping for the day for another three and a half hours. The alarm clock flashed 3:30 AM in neon green. She turned the TV on a low volume, and checking to see if he had waken, and he had not, grabbing a bowl, her favorite cereal, and a milk carton. She could have melted right there when she saw a beautiful tray in the fridge, filled with strawberries and whipped cream. She would thank him later.

After she had finished eating her dinner, she placed the plate in the sink and stripped off her robe to make herself a comforting bubble bath. Earlier, they had gotten more messy than clean in the shower. She was massaging her temples, refusing to overanalyze their probably short-term relationship, the warmth of the water and the pressure of the water jets helping ease the soreness of her body.

Lance watched the exhausted young woman fall asleep, pride surging through him. She hadn't begged for mercy (that was just a figure of speech anyway) but he'd chased her through more than half a dozen large and small orgasms. And she seemed content, more so than he'd ever made Gwen. Gwen. Damn it.

The spectre of his wife was intruding on his every thought. For some reason she'd chosen to hurt him tonight. What the hell was up with her? If it wasn't for that phone call he might not have made love to Claire. And he didn't want her to be just a comfort fuck. No one deserved to be treated like a convenience. But Gwen had upset him, and he had been resentful towards her. He wanted to get back at her and so he bedded Claire who had been innocently yet aggressively flirting with him. Lance had himself halfway convinced that he was a bad man that had used Claire, when she sighed and turned, muttering his name in her sleep. His heart melted at the sight and sound of her as he slowly came to realise that this, THIS might be a whole other thing and a heap of trouble.

Looking at her peaceful form, he smiled wistfully as he slowly stroked her still damp hair. He was rewarded with another happy and sleepy sigh as she gave a pleasurable squirm and settled down, deep in sleep.

Room service was quick, and before he knew how much time had passed, there was a knock on the door. Quickly putting on sweatpants and a t-shirt, he scrambled out to receive the dinner he'd ordered. The piccolo looked around the room, his eyes alighting on the garments adorning the floor on the way to the bathroom, especially on Claire's panties. Lance wondered if word of his dalliances with Claire would reach her father and what his reaction would be. He'd jump that hurdle when he got to it. Signing off on the bill, he settled down to eat, letting Claire sleep. The sea bass was delicious and the chef had done wonders with the salad and rice, and for a little while, Lance focused entirely on the delicious food. He didn't touch Claire's portion in case she woke up hungry. The strawberries were wonderful too, and Lance set aside a portion of those for Claire as well.

After eating his fill, Lance switched on the TV. There was nothing on that caught his attention. He wondered for a brief moment if he should wake Claire up and do an encore of their vigorous lovemaking, but that would have been brutal of him. The girl was, for the time being, spent, although he had no doubt her appetite would bounce back with a vengeance. He just hoped that... and suddenly he saw what he'd been doing. He had been postponing calling his wife. With a heavy sigh, he collected his cell phone and switched it on. There were a few missed calls and a couple of text messages, all from Gwen. The text messages were written by a very drunk and abusive Gwen, wondering why the fuck he'd switched off his phone and who those stuck up receptionists thought they were, refusing to connect her to his room.

With a sigh of defeat, Lance called. The phone was picked up on the second ring and his wife yelled: "Why the fuck did you switch off your phone, you piece of shit!? And why won't those motherfucking receptionists connect me to you room, Lance!? What, are you too much of a STAR to speak with your goddamn WIFE!?" Lance looked at his phone with a look of revulsion. She was in a decidedly vile mood, filled with self-righteousness and vinegar. Lance replied: "Listen, 'honey'! I switched off the phone and told them that they should connect no one to my room because I wanted some peace and quiet after your last phone call. Remember that one, Gwen? The one where you belittled me and accused me of getting too big for my britches, the phone call interrupted by one 'Dieter'? Remember that one, Gwen?" The silence from the other end was thunderous.

"Now I know how you get when you snort coke, Gwen. Especially when you also drink. You've already broken one of your promises to me, but I know you've been sleeping around as well." At first she scoffed, but when he got to the part about her sleeping around she exploded again. "Oh, and I suppose you've never been unfaithful to ME, Lance!? I see the other women ogling you, you bastard!" Lance had expected something like this, and his reply was brutally honest, so much so that she couldn't doubt him: "Until tonight, Gwen, I have been faithful to you. I kept away from other women because I loved you and respected our vows. But rumors about you have been too persistent to be just idle gossip, yet I chose to ignore those rumors because I didn't WANT to believe them. Your little intermezzo with Dieter on the phone earlier today was the last straw."

Gwen had started sputtering before falling completely silent. When she spoke again, her voice was subdued. "I'm sorry Lance. Yes, I have been unfaithful. And I deserve to get to know what it feels like to be cheated on. I didn't know it would hurt this much that another woman has fucked my Lance. But I still love you. And now you're about to break through, and I won't have you to come back to in the evenings because you'll be as busy as I am." She was crying now. "It felt so good to know that you'd be there waiting for me, that I had this one person with a normal career and a big heart waiting for me at home. And now you'll be a big star and adored by millions while I'll start to fade in looks and popularity, and it just feels unfair dammit!"

Lance let her wallow a little in self pity before he bit her off. "I see. So because I have such a big heart, you assumed I'd just forgive you being unfaithful? I was to be there as a virtual teddybear when life got to be too rough for you? Is that it?" To her credit she sounded genuinely upset when she answered him: "NO! God, please don't twist my words like that, Lance! That's not what I meant at all. I simply... I just... God Lance, why are you being so difficult? I'm opening my heart to you here!" HIM being difficult!? Oh, that was rich! "You think I'm being difficult because I question your honesty after cheating on me for years?" Then his voice softened, and he quietly asked her: "Why did you do it, Gwen? What was it that I couldn't give you? What pushed you to fuck another man than your husband?" She wept as she answered meekly "I don't know!" There was sobbing and wailing on her end, and Lance knew he'd gotten to her by speaking softly instead of yelling.

She sniffed, and then: "I-I guess it started on my first world tour, promoting my first big film." Lance closed his eyes in disappointment. She'd been unfaithful THAT long!? She pressed on: "But I missed you, and I needed you, but you weren't there! I'd always dreamed of us touring together as equally big stars. But instead, you started wotking in that- that GYM, and you didn't really apply yourself to get the good roles. You just... gave up!" Lance couldn't believe his ears.

"Gwen, I worked my ass off to get roles in movies, you know that! But you know how it is, there's too many hopefuls in Hollywood! My luck finally turned only because the author of 'Battlespace' works out in my gym and based the hero's looks on me. Sheer dumb luck! I mean, let's face it: without that boob-shot in "Camp Slash", you might not have gotten noticed either. Then where would you be?"

That set her off again. She screamed at him for belittling her effort and claimed he was jealous of her success. Lance endured the screaming for three minutes, and then he recognised the voice of Dieter in the background. That did it for Lance. He hung up and switched his phone completely off again. Seething, he dressed for a training session and wrote a note to Claire to explain where he was in case she woke up. Then he headed to the gym and went to work on a punching bag for the best part of an hour. Returning to his room, he showered and got back to bed, finally exhausted both physically and emotionally. He watched her peaceful sleeping form and had no deeper wish than to wake up next to her and having sex with her again. He gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead before falling asleep.

He woke up a few hours later. Something was wrong. Something was off. Then he remembered Claire, and noticed she was no longer lying next to him. He could faintly hear the TV from the next room, and he plodded out to look for her. He saw an empty bowl of cereals and the bowl that had held her strawberries in the sink. But where was she? Had she left? No, he heard splashing from the bathroom. He opened the door and peeked inside and was greeted by the sight of her massaging her temples in the bubble bath. He smiled shyly as he looked at her beautiful form before asking her: "Room for one more? I promise I'll be good."

He lowered himself into the bath and arranged himself behind her, helping her massage her temples and her shoulders. He kissed her gently and asked if she was tired still, if she'd had enough to eat, and if she would spend the rest of the night with him. Being near her again calmed him immensely, and he wondered if there were deeper feelings developing.

Claire stirred in her sleep, rubbing her eyes tiredly as she heard loud noises coming from the body beside her. Vaguely, she heard what was said on the other end of the phone and was smart to keep quiet. Her brain was slow, deprived of sleep, and it took a few minutes for her to understand what was going on. She didn't go back to sleep until their phone call ended. She couldn't - she was a semi-light sleeper, and the noise disrupted her. She waited until Lance ended the phone call before she soothed his soul with soft, butterfly kisses across his face, and down his neck. She wrapped her fingers around his neck, and pulled him back into her embrace. She could only manage to slide her slender legs around his warm body, before she fell asleep, nestled into his warmth. Her last thought was of how she enjoyed his body hair, tickling and brushing against her smooth skin. She smiled, and held onto him close.

"Room for one more? I promise I'll be good."

Her eyes lit up as he came to her. She was impressed - could he really tell once she left the vicinity of their mattress? He cared enough to come to her. She lifted her body up, dripping with water, and seated herself on his lap. She sighed, and breathed him in. He smelled delicious, even at 4 AM. Her heart melted, listening to his soft voice speak tenderly to her, asking her if she'd eaten, which she agreed to, then he asked if it had been enough, and she nodded again. She shook her head, "No, I'm fine. We'll go to bed together after our bath." And added, "Of course, I'll spend the night with you..."

She whispered inside his ear, "I didn't say I would be..."

She tangled her fingers in his hair, and kissed him - slowly at first, but soon, it was all over. Tongues were in mouthes, her body pressed against his skin, grinding and moaning into his ear, for him. She didn't ask about the phone call with Gwen. She wanted to feel him inside her again - let him lose himself inside her. She shivered deliciously. She ran her fingers down his neck, his arms, his chest, and finally his thighs. She teased him, stroking him firmly, and kissed him deeply still. She took him, and pressed him at her sex. Right... there... She thought, groaning into his ear, "Take me again..."

She clutched Lance's body close to her, her own legs wrapped around his, thinking it erotic how the splashes of water would sound against their mutual desperation for each other until they would both come in unison, over and over, their screams echoing off the walls of the room. Surprisingly, Lance, as an older gentleman, did not tire as easily as she did. He seemed to have ... endurance , and she blushed, stamina She thought perhaps, that may be due to his... experience with Gwen and the trail of women she thought had came before her. Once again, she had to thank his wife for him - a gift that landed in her lap, almost too easily, a gift that she had reaped constantly. And it had only been twenty-four hours.

"No, I'm fine. We'll go to bed together after our bath. Of course, I'll spend the night with you..."

She was smiling as he got in with her, making his heart leap with joy. He massaged and kissed her for a little while until she turned around and started kissing him in earnest. She had awoken with an appetite for more sex, proving Lance right. This young woman was almost insatiable. As their tongues caressed each other and their bodies pressed against each other, Lance knew that he too was ready for more. The way she ran her fingers through his hair sent shivers down his spine, and her body felt soft and slick when wet.

She started stroking his manhood in slow measured strokes, and he shivered in delight at the feel of her warm and petite hand on him. He leaned forward to kiss and suckle her breasts as they bobbed temptingly in the water, her pale and unblemished skin glistening. Then she placed his cock close to her sex while moaning "Take me again...", and Lance was ready to comply. Her legs wrapped around him, it was easy to find her opening and plunge inside her again. As he again speared her nubile body they moaned in unison as she sank down on his pole.

All thoughts of Gwen, all thoughts of Claire's father, all thoughts of anything but their copulation here and now vanished from Lance's head. Locking his mouth to hers, he helped her move up and down as she sat on top of him and calmly rode him in the tub. They were locked in a long perpetual kiss and they both moaned into each other's mouths, and while he used his arms to help her move up and down, her hands entwined and caressed his head his head. Her smooth supple breasts scraped deliciously against his nipples, sending further jolts of pleasure through his body.

It was only when their movements regularly splashed water over the side of the tub that Lance gently lifted her off of him, causing her to protest. Lance helped her out of the tub and started drying her off with one of the big fluffy towels housekeeping had left there. She toweled him off as well, and she got a devilish glint in her eyes as she lowered herself and took him in her mouth. Lance gasped as her oral skill again sent shocks of pleasure through him. By the way she moved and moaned it was clear to him that she enjoyed blowing him as well. Lance closed his eyes and caressed her hair as her lips and her tongue made him gasp in pleasure.

She increased her pace, and Lance stopped her. He swooped down and took her in his arms, lifting her off the floor. His cock was now so erect that it poked her in the small of her back as he carried her back to bed. Then he playfully tossed her down, making her squeal with joy, and he followed right after and buried his face in her freshly washed and smooth crotch. He started lapping her labial lips and clitoris, her moans music to his ears and the grinding of her hips against his mouth a delight.

After returning the favour of oral pleasure he crawled up to kiss her, and her eager hands guided him inside her again as they again locked in a torrid kiss. He sank inside her to the hilt as she rose to meet him, both groaning in unison into each others' mouths again. As she again wrapped her legs around him, he started pounding her in earnest.

Claire loved the feeling of his death grip like hands on her hips, positioning her right over his erection, in the water, as she sank onto him. She looked down at him, clearly excited and delirious with lust for Lance. She tangled her fingers in a similar death-grip over his hair and pounded him mercilessly, now the one in control of their position and how much cock she got at one time. She breathed shakily, hearing the water splash onto the floor, clutching onto him, as she felt him penetrate her insides, again and again, her pussy milking and welcoming him inside. Her own worries melted away, only thinking about this moment and of Lance being inside her, filling her, making her scream.

The next thing she knew, Lance pulled her off his throbbing erection, something that she did not appreciate, not before they both came. He had dried them both off, but she wasn't going to let an opportunity to suck on his dick go to waste. After the bath, he tasted clean but still sexy. Dark, sexy, and fucking hot But then, just as she was about to take him deeper into her throat, he pulled her away again. This man was going to make her scream, but then he threw her onto the bed. He went to spread her legs out, and the next thing she knew, she was grinding helplessly against his mouth, gripping the bedsheets close, screaming his name and God's name continuously, as she neared her first orgasm. She clutched his head, and just when she thought she would lose herself, he pulled away and replaced his mouth with his cock.

Finally!

She screamed his name, as he pounded away inside her. The bed shook, as it normally did, when they made love. Her breasts bounced, his balls slapped against her ass, when he sunk everything inside her pussy, her back arched. It wasn't long before she yelled, her hips arching up against his, her body shaking and squirming before she nearly passed out from her own orgasm. Her eyes widened, Lance gave her powerful orgasms, but nothing like this. She watched as he fucked her through her orgasm, the way he twitched and throbbed inside her pussy, she knew he was going to follow suit, "L-lance, baby, come inside me..." She gripped him close, and watched water and sweat intermingled down his hard body, moving passionately and with fervor between her legs, as she awaited his climax. She reached under, cupping and stilling his slapping balls, to massage and caress the soft, wrinkled skin, feeling the weight of his cum. She ran her fingers down his neck, down his shoulders, watching him as he made love to her.

Lance wasn't prepared for her violent reaction to him entering her again. She became like a woman posessed. She was writhing beneath him like a snake caught on a frying pan, and the way she thrust against him and arched her back told him she was about to have her most profound orgasm yet. He was not mistaken. She emitted a hoarse guttural scream as her eyes rolled back and her face and chest became flushed. Her movements were hard and convulsive, and she seemed out of it for minutes afterwards. Lance had just given her what he referred to as a mindbender, an orgasm so powerful that it might alter her perception of him and what they had together.

"L-lance, baby, come inside me..."

Herorgasm had brought him close to the brink. Apart from the deeply erotic and arousing spectacle of her coming, her vagina had sought to engulf and devour him as her orgasm had ravaged her. He was close, and he didn't slow down. But he got down on his elbows to be closer to her, and he grasped her head with both his hands as he stared intently into her eyes before kissing her deeply. His hips pistoned in and out of her as if on autopilot as he tenderly and filled with love kissed the young woman beneath him, her renewed moans egging him on. And then he blacked out as his most powerful orgasm yet coursed through his system. It felt like his whole body was seized in a benign cramp as he went stiff as a board and closed his eyes. His face was red and all his veins were bulging as an almost painful sensation ran through him. He emitted something between a yell and a groan, and his hips spasmed violently, pounding his dick into her with brute force.

Lance managed to not squash her beneath him as he collapsed, his elbows breaking the fall. He lay on top of her, panting heavily and convulsing every time she moved beneath him. Slowly regaining his senses, he gingerly grabbed her shoulders and brought her around with him as he fell over on his side. He leaned his forehead against hers and just relished being close to her. He gave her a slow and fiery kiss. Then, still inside her and still breathing heavily he said: "Wow Claire. That was amazing."

"Thank you. That was incredible."

Her orgasm took the life out of her. She laid in his arms, fatigued from what he had given her. She cupped his face, running her fingertips along his jawline and then around the curve of his throat, leaning down to kiss him there. Fatigue started to take a toll on her body. Soon, Lance would feel her naked body slack against his, curled and spooned up against his muscular body, as she could no longer resist the temptation of rest, her eyelids weighing her down, forcing her body to shut down. The last thing she remembered was feeling him, still inside her, banishing the ache she had had moments before, before he had given her exactly what she needed.

---

Claire awoke a few hours later, and felt Lance snoring like a little boy beside her, his erection having gone soft and limp, slipped out from her body. The clock read it was noon. She yawned, only noon? She rubbed her eyes tiredly, and sank back into the warm mattress, watching Lance snore, and smile in his sleep. She kissed his cheek, and gently placed his arms back around her waist, canoodling with him. She yawned again, tracing the outline of his features. She took this rare opportunity to run her fingers down his muscles, exploring the curve of his shoulders, the slope of his back, the way his legs intermingled with hers. She smiled again, and pressed her body infinitely closer to his, letting him feel the curve of her soft breasts. She reassured herself, he couldn't feel what she was doing - he was passed out!

She wondered what he thought about as he slept soundly. Five minutes later, she couldn't stand it - carefully, she extracted Lance's limbs away from her, and walked out of the bedroom and into the living area, where she had eaten her bowl of cereal, typing in a password and starting up the computer. She looked at how many days he had spent here, and how many days he was checked in for. What was his life with his wife like? Did she still love him? Did he still love her? Thoughts pervaded her mind. That's where Lance found her, slouched over the computer desk, staring at the digital calendar that opened up. Would she be able to go back to life when he checked out? She mused unhappy thoughts, waiting for the familiar sounds of the mattress creaking, and padded footsteps joining her.

"Thank you. That was incredible."

Lance smiled warmly and lovingly at her. "We were both incredible, then," he whispered, still smiling. He watched her fall asleep, totally spent. He spent the best part of the next half hour watching her sleep, her breath slow and deep, her face serene and happy. Lance knew he was in real trouble now. He had fallen for this temptress with the voracious appetite for sex, there was no doubt about it. Gwen would not be pleased. But then, Gwen had cheated on him for years, it seemed. And she was angry at him for finally getting that big part. Because it messed up her conceptions of what their relationship was supposed to be like, apparently.

A surge of anger rushed through Lance as he realised she regarded him as more of a doormat, a safetyblanket and a teddybear with a dick all rolled into one. And then she had the gall to lament the fact that he hadn't TRIED hard enough!? Unless she wanted a husband that sucked studio heads' dicks, he had done all he could to get the parts he'd auditioned for. And then it occurred to him: what if THAT was what Gwen had been doing!? He felt that he couldn't muster any anger at that thought. Her personal infidelity stung much more.

He cast those thoughts aside and looked at Claire again. Her mouth had fallen slightly open and her breath made little clicking sounds every time she inhaled. Her skin was still slightly flushed from their vigorous lovemaking and her hair was sprawled all over the sheets and the pillow. She would have bed hair tomorrow. God, she was cute.

He rested his head in his hand, resting on his elbow and just kept looking at her. He could feel his heart thumping wildly in his chest as he just watched her and started imagining doing non-sexual things with her as well. He envisioned them sitting close together in a couch just talking, cooking together, going to the movies... in short, doing couple-y things. As well as having mindblowing sex, of course. Watching her sleeping calmed him down, and his eyes started to droop. He fell asleep with a smile on his lips, the cadence of her breath lulling him into a heavy dreamless slumber.

-------------------------

He awoke later, much much later. He gazed at the alarm clock and was startled to see that it was past noon by a fair margin. He hadn't slept in like that since... since those lovemaking weekends with Gwen so many years ago. He was starving. She wasn't there. He got out of bed and went into the living room. She was there, sitting in front of a computer. She looked sad and thoughtful, and it broke Lance's heart to see her like that. No doubt about it, he had fallen for her swift and hard.

He smiled at her as he looked up. "Hey Claire. You look distracted. Is there anything wrong?" He went to her and embraced her, rocking her from side to side as his arms engulfed her. "I've just decided I don't like it when you look sad!" He gave her a quick peck on her nose. "Won't you tell me what's bothering you?" A quick kiss on her forehead. Then he put his playful manner aside and looked at her straight. "All kidding aside, I think we might need to talk about... things."

"Hey Claire. You look distracted. Is there anything wrong?" He went to her and embraced her, rocking her from side to side as his arms engulfed her.

She had almost fallen asleep at the desk. She rubbed her eyes, and smiled shyly, as his arms had engulfed her in a warm embrace. She spoke softly, "No - not anymore..." She ran her fingers down his skin, which was soft but also roughened by age and hardship. She swivelled her chair around to look up at him, pulling him down for a good morning kiss, and before getting carried away, pulled away so he could sit on her seat, while she sat on his lap easily. She tore her gaze away from him for a minute, and saw them, together, in the full length mirror. He looked terribly handsome. She thanked God everyday for every minute she had with him, which she cherished dearly.

"All kidding aside, I think we might need to talk about... things."

She almost didn't hear his smooth voice hesitate. She felt the fire at the pit of her stomach start to burn, the more she looked at him, through the mirror, and down into his kind eyes. She almost wanted to say, "Can't it wait until we get in our first ... work out?" She pouted inwardly, to herself, more than to him, and smiled thinly, "What is it? What's wrong?" Her state of arousal dropped and wondered why he was acting, speaking seriously, to her. She was more worried now, worried about what he would say to her. Oh, please, oh, please - do not speak about a) Gwen b) leaving early or c) his life in the states... She was praying to God now. She cleared her throat and waited anxiously for what she was sure, to be a mental bomb. She wished she had one more tumble in the bedroom with Lance now.

"Things" sounded ominous. No specifics. No, "Gwen and I, we need to work things out", or... worse "I need to leave the resort tomorrow", just "things." She held his hand tightly, bringing it over to cover her waist, and looked down at him. She slide her fingers around his neck, and around his biceps, admiring God's greatest work. She admired his beauty so much, it was strange that she regarded him almost as a boyfriend should regard his girlfriend. She kissed his neck, pressed her face against his neck, to listen to every word, as it vibrated from his throat in pleasant murmurs. So far, so good - he hadn't pushed her away, picked up his underwear, stormed off, leaving her a wretched mess. She feared for the worst, and hoped for the best.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

She seemed anxious. He hated to see her like that. But the fact was that he'd developed quite a crush on her in the last 24 hours. Which in itself was bad enough. But if Gwen had hit him with an ultimatum, forcing him to choose between her and Claire, Lance felt almost certain he'd pick Claire. And that was a bit disconcerting, to say the least.

"These last 24 hours have been nothing short of spectacular, Claire. It's very rare that I fit sexually with someone like I fit with you." He kissed her quickly, then ploughed on: "But I need to know what I am to you. Am I a fling, a workout to you? I hate asking these questions, Claire. But I am asking them for a reason. You might have picked up on the fact that my wife and I are having trouble in our marriage. It turns out she's been unfaithful to me for years while I, until yesterday, remained true to her. Now, you knew I was married before we started our lovemaking, and I don't want to pressure you in any way. If you want for us to be lovers for the duration of my stay and nothing more, I'm happy with that, but it might break my heart when I leave. If, however, you feel that stronger feelings are developing while I'm here, don't hesitate to tell me. Because you're the kind of girl I could end up wanting to spend the rest of my life with, judging from what I've seen and experienced so far."

He paused, then continued: "I also need to know if you are protected in any way. We've had sex without using a condom, after all. And although I relish the idea of becoming a father, I'm not sure if you like the idea of becoming a mother at such a young- how old are you anyway? And will we get in trouble with your father? He must surely know what's been going on between us?"

He paused, looking at her expectantly. This was much to ask of her right away, but he needed certainty. He held on to her as she sat on his lap and gave her body quick kisses and gentle caresses while she answered. He was infatuated, after all.

"These last 24 hours have been nothing short of spectacular, Claire. It's very rare that I fit sexually with someone like I fit with you." He kissed her quickly.

Claire bit her lip, chewing thoughtfully, wondering if this conversation wouldn't be better held when he was thrusting inside her powerfully. She missed the sensation already. She tried to drag the kiss on, and appreciated what he had said already, but he pulled away to speak. She held onto his hand, bracing for the impact of his words, before feeling a calm reassurance of his mouth against her skin, his hands over her sore muscles, letting her sigh peacefully, as peaceful as she could get in this state.

"But I need to know what I am to you. Am I a fling, a workout to you? I hate asking these questions, Claire. But I am asking them for a reason. You might have picked up on the fact that my wife and I are having trouble in our marriage. It turns out she's been unfaithful to me for years while I, until yesterday, remained true to her. Now, you knew I was married before we started our lovemaking, and I don't want to pressure you in any way. If you want for us to be lovers for the duration of my stay and nothing more, I'm happy with that, but it might break my heart when I leave. If, however, you feel that stronger feelings are developing while I'm here, don't hesitate to tell me. Because you're the kind of girl I could end up wanting to spend the rest of my life with, judging from what I've seen and experienced so far."

She felt herself tear up, her eyes watering, to think that he could want to spend his life with her. She should have realized by the way he held her even during intimate moments, when he was gasping for air, grunting into her ear, holding her body close to him, as she would listen to his heart, gushing inside her. She didn't say anything, but kiss him deeply for a long time, gripping him close, her hands sifting back into his thick hair, her body pressed intimately close to him, to express what she truly felt for this man, the stirrings of arousal beginning to demand and crave him. But most of all, she felt love and affection for this man.

This was the first time, that he had breached her about the subject of marriage. It was strange but wonderful, his marriage was troubled, and yet, he did not withhold marriage from her, if they were to have a long term relationship. She loved him for that. She pulled her mouth away, only to breathe in much needed air, her body tangled in with his, under the afternoon sunlight, weaving through the window. Her eyes teared up, because she wasn't sure, although she deeply wanted to, reconcile their two worlds. Would she be able to leave her parents? The truth was, he hadn't separated from his wife yet, how would it work? Would he find them an apartment away from his house he shared with his wife until the separation? Would he tell his wife about her? She started to think thoughtfully and nibbled on his ear softly.

She paused and spoke softly into his ear, a lover confessing her genuine feelings about him, "You are so much more to me than a one night stand. I want to be with you for as long as you feel the same way about me. I fear every day we spend together because of what will happen when you pack your bags and return on the flight. I am sure I do not want to say goodbye to you anytime soon. But, I do not want to be a strain on your marriage. You are still married to your wife, I'm just not sure if it would be a good idea to show me off to your wife when... I mean, I do not know if you plan to bring me along after you have to return home... I do not know where home is..." She paused, scrambling for the right words, "I do not mean to pressure you. Not that you would think to bring me along. I do not want to assume you will..." He didn't exactly say the three words she wanted so desperately to hear, but she heard the words, "but it might break my heart when I leave" , and she smiled to herself.

He paused, then continued: "I also need to know if you are protected in any way. We've had sex without using a condom, after all. And although I relish the idea of becoming a father, I'm not sure if you like the idea of becoming a mother at such a young- how old are you anyway? And will we get in trouble with your father? He must surely know what's been going on between us?"

Even listening to him talk about sex, made her crave him even more. She wanted so desperately to be filled again. She almost whimpered into his ear, and looked at their bed, through the double French doors longingly. She took a deep breath and said, "I am on the pill. I don't like condoms. I want to feel you bare, thick and hard, all for me, when you thrust inside me, and take me away...." She took this opportunity to seduce him, running her fingers along his thighs, and continued speaking softly, hesitating now - she wasn't sure what to tell him, she didn't want to lie, clearly - by his conversations with Gwen, he didn't like that, but wouldn't he run for the hills when she told him, she was eighteen? She bit her lip, and mumbled softly, "I'm eighteen." She smiled down at him, and reassured him, "At the end of the day, my father just wants to see me happy. And he is the one that encouraged me to spend more time with you. Can we go back to the bedroom? Or would you rather... here...?" Her voice was needy now, she could already feel the first stirrings of his bare erection, pressing against her sex, she stroked him softly, awakening the beast again, she moaned out.

Her answers were all that he had hoped for and more. He'd suspected she was young, but at least she was considered an adult by federal and state laws, and that made all the difference in the world. Nevertheless, he was almost twice her age, success coming fairly late in his life at 34. He'd been told he looked younger, something that was due to him watching his diet and exercising religiously, but he was still amazed that this young woman managed to goad him into acts of sex he no longer thought himself capable of.

He was also relieved that her father appeared to have an open mind about his daughter and her adventures. And last but not least, he was overjoyed he didn't have to worry about impregnating her. At her words: "I am on the pill. I don't like condoms. I want to feel you bare, thick and hard, all for me, when you thrust inside me, and take me away...." his dick started to stir. He replied to that: "And I want to make love to you again and again until we are exhausted. I want to feel my dick sliding in and out of your hot wet little box and hear you whimper and moan in ecstacy. My idea of Heaven is to be with you, in bed, making love to you until you cry like I made you do last night."

Her voice grew thick with lust, her kissing grew more impatient and fervent, and her hands started to get frisky, to say the least. "Can we go back to the bedroom? Or would you rather... here...?" He pulled his head back and grinned at her. "The bedroom? That's too far, sweetheart." With that, he repositioned her so that she straddled him in the chair. His cock was now fully engorged, and he started kissing her with real fervor as she slid her vagina up and down his pole. He used his fingers to ensure she was wet enough, and also to tease her g-spot just a little. Then he gently but firmly guided her on to his dick and let her slowly sink down on his shaft. The sensation was of a slick silky warmth slowly sliding down, making him draw his breath in rapid gulps due to the delicious sensation of her being speared by him and his manhood. Then she started moving up and down, her feet finding purchase on the floor. He helped her by grabbing her buttocks and lifting her, letting her set the pace.

"And I want to make love to you again and again until we are exhausted. I want to feel my dick sliding in and out of your hot wet little box and hear you whimper and moan in ecstacy. My idea of Heaven is to be with you, in bed, making love to you until you cry like I made you do last night."

He was so good at making her wet. She listened to his words, as if she was falling into a deep trance. She was soaking him, her juices dripping down his beautiful shaft, that responded so eagerly to her strokes. She kissed him passionately, bringing him to her, her tongue eagerly delving the familiar, but addictive taste of him.

"The bedroom? That's too far, sweetheart."

Claire's eyes widened, as she felt him lifting her up, easily angling herself on him, dripping down his shaft, gasping into his ear, telling him nothing but how damn good it felt to be impaled on him before. She gripped him close, gritting her teeth, as he moved her up and down. Her feet dangled across his, moving rapidly, begging for him. She heard the slap-slap-slaps of skin on skin, his firm grip on her pale buttocks, moving with him, but pleading him all the same, to "please - please- L-Lance!" Her gasps, and cries for pleasure filled the room, Claire listening to his heavy breathing and groaning for her, only her. This is what they did best - whimpering every time his heavy balls slapped against her skin. Oh, he felt so good. And then, then she was consumed by all of him. He was inside her, her warmth coaxed him inside, tangled up in sweat, and limbs. She breathed against his ear, all she wanted was to be filled with Lance's cum, again and again. Oh, oh - he felt... so-so... good. Claire's head lolled back, as her body jiggled and pounded against him.

They were bathed in the afternoon sunlight, streaming through the windows. This was their way of expressing their love to one another. Her dark hair was like a curtain, shielding her back, the tops of her breasts from outsiders, clambering onto Lance eagerly, hungering for him, more of him, her body demanded. Screams replaced gasps and moans, as the intensity between them grew, she could feel herself almost - almost reaching her end, where only he could push her over the edge, again and again, where her orgasm rang in her ears, minutes after she had soaked him. She pleaded for him to finish her off. She was as good as gone. She even liked the feeling of his leg and chest hair, brushing against her baby soft skin.

Lance would never grow tired of watching Claire as passion transported her. She was unselfconscious, and all the more beautiful for it as she gave in to her lust. Her head lolled on her shoulders, she moaned, she cried, she ground into him and thrust against him with an abandon Lance had never experienced with anyone else. He took a moment to watch her as she rode him with long and quick strokes, her hair cascading around her head and shoulders, her skin flushing, her breasts jiggling and bouncing. He leaned forward and kissed her breasts and suckled her nipples, teasing them with his tongue and teeth.

He didn't want to tire her out, so he grabbed her as he rose out of the chair, his dick never leaving her tight snatch. Walking with her frantically trying to bounce on his dick wasn't easy, but he somehow managed to stagger to the couch and gently lower her down. He'd picked up on the fact that she went extra crazy when he made love to her from behind, which was his favourite position as well. So he pulled out of her and smiled as she grunted in protest, protests that turned to encouragement as she realised what he was about to do. He turned her over and lifted her hips up. He looked down at her butt, so inviting and ready. Her puckered little anus winked at him as her vagina contracted. It was wet and glistening, and he couldn't resist leaning down to lick her pussylips. He was teasing her again, but not for long.

He positioned himself and entered her from behind, the position allowing him to thrust deeper and harder. It was also a great position to watch himself slide in and out of her. He let himself go as he pistoned in and out of her with wild abandon. He watched her buttocks bounce and jiggle as his pelvis smacked into her, he felt his balls slap against her vulva before they started contracting. He gripped her hard as he cranked his performance to the maximum, thrusting as hard and fast now as he'd done when he was ten years younger. A detached part of him thought "Wow, I've never fucked Gwen as hard as this." as he felt his sweat trickle and splash as he assaulted her mound.

He was mostly grunting and moaning now, but he wanted to form words to convey his feelings for her. What came out was "Oh my God! Claaaaire! I love you!" And then he spasmed as his body again was wracked with a violent climax. He kept pounding her right through his orgasm to ansure she got maximum enjoyment out of this violent yet tender ride. He stopped only when it became downright painful to move inside her, and then he gingerly and ever so slowly pulled out of her.

He lay down next to her to watch her face in the afterglow of their violent lovemaking. He remembered her tearing up during their little talk earlier, and he realised she might just have been harboring the same feelings he did. So he lay down next to her and cradled her in his arms. He cuddled her and gently stroked and kissed her body. He watched her face intently and made sure to make eye contact as she opened her eyes. When she finally did, he kissed her all over her face, ending with a slow and tender kiss on her mouth before he looked her squarely in the eyes and said: "I love you, Claire."

Their united feelings for one another had transported themselves to a place of love and acceptance. Claire loved the feeling of his warmth, gushing inside her, and no matter how many times, or how many different positions they tried, she always craved for more. She felt, Lance knew her instinctively, he knew how to pound her pink pussy, and even without telling him, he found her and his favorite position, that sent them both over the edge, with a promise on his lips, and might as well have been, on his cock, that sent her ears, her body ringing with pleasant cramps, a reminder that he had been there, and that she was his. She shivered delightfully, goosebumps raising across her body, as she felt every thrust, slapping against her buttocks, his cock rubbing against her inner walls. Her head lolled back, gripping the leather couch, a place they had not consummated yet. She blushed pink, and urged him forward, until they had both reached a simultaneous climax, feeling Lance's cum drip down her bare thighs.

"Oh my God! Claaaaire! I love you!"

She loved hearing him grunt in her ear, groan and moan for her, it made her blood boil. It was the first time either of them had uttered those words. They became sacred to her. Her skin burned again, from a different heat, and after her body had arched and reached her own demise, she breathed the same oath of love to him. Once he had pulled out, she felt his soft, full lips confess their own prayer of love to her own face. She breathed out slowly, "I love you too, Lance." Her voice was steady, self-assured, and happy. She held him to her, her fingers held onto his, and they laid there for a while. Making love with Lance was exhaustive, violent, but calming and made her extremely happy. She loved the way, he fit snug, inside her, breathing only words of love inside her ear, as he pushed them both to a greater ecstasy. It was almost like therapy.

----
A week later...

When Claire finally emerged to reception, a day after she had "disappeared" with Lance, in the private but wonderful sanctuary of his suite, she emerged back to her post at reception where she was bombarded by many questions by the other female staff. She refused to answer anything, she wanted to cherish and treasure the private intimacy they had together. He had told her, that he requested, her to be his own personal assistant. And here it was, formally, on the computer, when she logged into, to see her schedule. This way, he explained, they could be together always. That put a smile to her face. She couldn't stop smiling now a days. She shrugged, thinking it must be the endorphins releasing after sex, but she knew it was because she was enveloped with his all-consuming love.

The morning she had emerged from Lance's suite, he was still asleep. Knowing he would wonder where she was, she scribbled out a note, reminding him of what she told him the night before, that today was the day, she had to gather up some of her clothes to be cleaned, talk to her father about their relationship, and in general, see what happened during her unexpected absence. Although she had reminded him the night before, this was before they lost each other to carnal pleasure, and she didn't know if he would remember. She blushed, every time she walked, she could still feel him between her legs, but the soreness was so pleasant. It reminded her of him. The morning she had left his room, while she knew he would be working out in the fitness room - that's where she found him most days (and where they had fornicated against the fitness mat), she had his room cleaned quickly by several maids, deeming it a necessity that his room be serviced first. She had told him, that morning, that since he had trained others professionally, if he wouldn't mind training her some day. He had smiled, but before long, they were doing an entirely different work out which left her deliciously sore, and completely exhausted.

In person, she had seen the dozens and dozens of messages a Miss Gwen Reynolds had left for her lover. She took care and deleting all of them, without listening to a single message. It would have betrayed his privacy. But she heard a scuttle butt around the gossip mill that her calls had not ceased, in fact, they had increased. Claire was fortunate, every time Gwen had called reception, she was not there. But every time she had to delete a message, her face froze, and the lines in her forehead creased.

"I love you too, Lance."

The words had a profound effect on him. He embraced her and kissed her as he felt something unfurl in his chest. It was unbridled joy, and relief that his feelings were reciprocated. They fell asleep in each other's arms after lying there making pleasant small talk and sharing kisses and caresses.

-------------------------------------------------

A very pleasant week followed. Lance had formally requested that Claire be his personal assistant, something the hotel had no qualms in granting him. She effectively moved in with him in his suite. After the first couple of days of rigorous lovemaking, they emerged from the protection of his quarters to discover what the small island had to offer of fun and distractions. More often than not, these trips ended up as excuses for lovemaking in new and exciting places: They had made love on the beach in a secluded cove, the water lapping around them while they were oblivious to anything but each other. They had made a small hike to the top of the very dead volcano that in its time had formed the island. On their way down, they stopped in a small clearing and made love in the tall grass while the wind gently rustled the leaves in the trees. Then there was their spectacular session in the fitness room. And the one time they were in the island's only town, an intense quickie in a restroom in the mall. And always at night, in his luxurious bed back in his suite.

She had asked him to train her, and how could he refuse? More often than not, though, their training sessions ended up as lovemaking sessions. But he still managed to impart some training tips on her. She, on the other hand, had awoken his slumbering libido, and it seemed to want to make up for lost times and opportunities. In between lovemaking he taught her how to surf, and they qualified for scuba diving. In short, it was a very eventful week.

All the time, however, there was a constant reminder of what Lance was actively trying to repress: his cheating wife. He had already made up his mind: whether or not Claire would follow him back to L.A, he would file for a divorce with Gwen. Gwen had not been idle. Each day brought a fresh batch of messages on his phone, messages he erased without reading. She'd tried to call him as well, but he ignored the missed calls on his phone and broke the connection every time she called him. The reception too sent him messages about his wife trying to contact him. He told them to not patch her through and to erase all her messages.

-------------------------------------

It was late morning, and they had awoken in each other's arms. Lance had jokingly kissed the sleep away from her eyes as she looked up at him with that cute scrunched smile of hers she got when she was tired. "No sleeping now, Claire!" he said good-naturedly. He had awoken before her and had started caressing her body to ensure she woke up aroused. A vigorous session of lovemaking was the perfect way to start a day that promised to be just as great as the ones they'd had so far. She playfully swatted him away, giving him an excuse to attack and tickle her, making her squeal with laughter as he hit all her sensitive spots. Her laughter was replaced by moans and whimpers as he attacked her sensitive spots with his mouth instead. In an instant they were again locked in a delicious wrestling match where both sought to give the other maximum pleasure. And the the telephone rang.

As he'd ordered them not to patch his wife through, Lance thought the phone might be important enough to answer. With a quick apology to Claire, he grabbed the phone and said 'yeah', trying to suppress giggles as Claire with a devilish smile teased him with her tongue. Andrea was on the other end, and she sounded distraught and close to tears. "Um, mister Reynolds? Your- um, your wife is here." In the background he heard Gwen clear as day: "Tell that son-of-a-bitch I'm coming up!" Lance sat bolt upright in the bed, gently but firmly pushing Claire away. Then he stuttered "Th-thanks Andrea" before he hung up. Claire looked at him with a puzzled and almost hurt expression. Lance embraced her, then told her the bad news. "My wife is here, Claire. She's on her way up here now. This might turn ugly. If you want to leave, I don't blame you. If you want to stay, be ready for a scale 11 bitchkrieg. Just trust me on this: I'm going to file for divorce with Gwen, never doubt that."

And while he talked, it was already too late. He heard furious knocking on the door and the unmistakeable tones of his wife's voice as she all but shrieked: "Let me in, Lance! I know you're in there!" Heaving a sigh and getting out of bed, Lance put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. He looked at Claire who now looked ill at ease. "If you want to stay in here, that's okay. There'll be some yelling now." He got up and closed the bedroom door behind him. Then he went to the entrance and opened the door. He could tell that Gwen was in the mood for a fight. She was dressed in red, her short wavy blonde hair impeccably modeled even after what must have been a long flight. She wore sunglasses, and her skin was pale, except her lips. They were bright red. Even in red heels, Gwen was distinctly shorter than Lance. She greeted him by slapping him twice.

"LANCE! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, IGNORING MY CALLS AND MESSAGES!?"

Trailing behind her was a tall and lanky man, dressed all in black, also wearing sunglasses. He looked pale and unhealthy, and he had a decadent air about him that Lance didn't care for one bit. Gwen brushed past him, the tall man following in her wake. She took up position in the middle of the room and tore off her sunglasses, her hands firmly on her hips and her eyes flaring.

"So THIS is your little Hawaiian love nest, huh Lance? Jeez, I thought they were giving you the star treatment here! This squalid little place I wouldn't have stayed in if they PAID me!" Lance sighed. She came out shooting, he had to give her that. He looked at her, a calm fury starting to build inside him. "No one is forcing you to stay here, Gwen. In fact, I'd prefer it if you'd leave and didn't bother me again."

This broke the usual pattern of their quarrels, and she looked stunned for a moment. When they'd had their fights before, he'd come out shouting just as hard as she did. His calm response clearly unnerved her. He shot a look at the tall man accompanying Gwen and shot them both quizzical looks. Gwen grumped: "This is Dieter, Lance. He insisted on following me here." Lance raised his eyebrows, not managing to make up his mind as to whether this was her dumbest or ballsiest move yet. "Okay, so AFTER you've pestered the receptionists to distraction with all your messages, AFTER all your messages and direct calls to me about wanting me to forgive you, you bring along your german boytoy to confront me? Classy Gwen, really classy. Hey, no offence to you, Dieter." Dieter just shrugged. He'd already helped himself to a drink in the bar and was perusing the suite while Lance and gwen had their faceoff.

"It's not LIKE that, Lance! He insisted, he really did! Tell him, Dieter." A vague 'ja' drifted back from the german. Gwen, still incensed, changed tactics. She looked at Lance with big doe eyes and said: "Please Lance, I need you in my life. I'm no good without you, you know that. You know I've been unfaithful, and I only hope you in time can forgive me. I'm ready to forgive you your little, a-hem, adventure here. Remember the good times we had together, Lance? We can have that again, if only you'll talk to me and forgive me. PLEASE Lance!"

Lance was unsure about how sincere Gwen was. It was a testament to her beauty and charisma that his resolve wavered for a second. But then Claire's face appeared in his mind, and he steeled himself. Claire had been nothing but honest and forthright with him, and she adored him as he adored her. She was a bit raw around the edges compared to Gwen, which was precisely why he liked her. So Lance shook his head emphatically and fixed Gwen with an icy cold stare. "Sorry Gwen, it is much too little, much too late. You've made a fool out of me for years by fucking around behind my back. And you've taken every opportunity to belittle me and my career. No, Gwen. Not only 'no', but HELL NO!"

Then he heard Dieter snickering, a low unhealthy sound. Lance spun around, and all eyes in the room were now fixed on Claire who'd just emerged from the bedroom. Gwen's voice became a mixture of girly sweet and acidic. "So this is your little 'friend', Lance? What, is cradlerobbing legal on Hawaii?" Lance strode over to Claire and wrapped his arms around her. Dieter had started circling Claire like a shark, a lecherous grin on his face. "This is Claire, Gwen. And I might as well tell you now: I want a divorce."

"No sleeping now, Claire!" he said good-naturedly.

Most mornings, Claire did not awake to the birds chirping, or the sun rising. Most mornings, she felt Lance's mouth on her, impatient and hungry to taste her, to be inside her, full and thick and ready to start the day. She welcomed his assault, and it became a morning tradition. And sometimes, she would feel his mouth on her, demanding her to wake only after two or three hours of sleep, telling her that he needed her. This morning was no exception. She let out a happy giggle as his hands, and mouth wandered. She let out a happy moan, and soon, moans and whimpers replaced giggles and squeals of glee. And then, the phone rang, just as she felt the fire between her legs ached. She heard a quick apology, but she didn't let him get off too easily. After all, he did rob her of her beauty sleep. She slipped her hand under the blankets, and started to stroke the familiar and firm skin.

"My wife is here, Claire. She's on her way up here now. This might turn ugly. If you want to leave, I don't blame you. If you want to stay, be ready for a scale 11 bitchkrieg. Just trust me on this: I'm going to file for divorce with Gwen, never doubt that."

Stunned that Gwen would fly half way across the world when she had no intention of before, she sat in bed, nodding mutely almost. She watched him leave the vicinity, unable to compute that she was actually in the building, but she had heard the screams from the telephone as clear as he did, and her fingers reluctantly dropped from stroking his shaft. She sighed, and ran her fingers through her hair. She watched him, as he reached into their closet , a happy smile on her face, as she thought of their lives intertwined now. But then, she saw him reach and find a t-shirt and sweatpants. She sighed, so much for her pleasant wake-up call. Lance would need to make it up to her, and she was anxious and excited all the same for him to do just that.

... Divorce? He was going to divorce her? Was that because of her, or for her? She was flattered, but also... she felt a bit sad for Gwen. She wasn't the ideal wife that Lance probably thought he was marrying, but... she would be left alone, to her vices, with Dieter. Lance briefly told her about him, when he wanted to open up about his marriage, a feat in itself before he said that that was enough talking with their clothes on, and banished any thought about his wife and her sexual partner, before pushing inside her, and making her scream out his name over and over again. Whatever she had done to deserve him, she thanked God everyday.

"If you want to stay in here, that's okay. There'll be some yelling now."

Claire heard Gwen coming in, like a storm, huddled in the safety of their bedroom, as she heard Lance speaking calmly to her. She found a loose gray t-shirt in the mountain of clothing that dwarfed her side of the closet, and a pair of beige shorts that she thought Lance might like on her. She stole away to the adjoining bathroom, spending a few minutes to take deep breaths, and brush her hair, wash her face, brush her teeth before she joined the masses on the warfront, clearly frightened of what was going to happen.

"So this is your little 'friend', Lance? What, is cradlerobbing legal on Hawaii?" Lance strode over to Claire and wrapped his arms around her. Dieter had started circling Claire like a shark, a lecherous grin on his face. "This is Claire, Gwen. And I might as well tell you now: I want a divorce."

She walked through the doors, and saw everyone in a daze. She did not expect Dieter to look at her, the way Lance looked at her, when she walked in through the door after a few hours of separation, and knew that her clothing was at risk of being destroyed. And Gwen, as angry and probably vindictive as Lance told her, she was, she was beautiful. And she felt jealous , not only of her beauty but that she had spent all these years with Lance, and she got to live with him in a big house in California. Their house, she imagined, being filled with servants and maids and drivers, waiting on each hand and foot. But soon, she forgot all about what she was thinking when she felt Lance's warm, muscular arms wrap themselves around her waist, and smiled to herself. He was trying to comfort her and it was working. She wasn't sure what to say, to Gwen, after that. "It was nice to meet you? she thought, but didn't actually say it. If she was honest with herself, it wasn't nice to meet her. First of all, from Lance, she didn't seem like the nicest person. Second of all, she rudely interrupted her holiday with Lance. The clock was already ticking down to the time he had to leave. Was her presence a signal that he would have to leave... with her? She looked up at Lance, biting her lip nervously. What would happen to them? She smiled tightly at Gwen, counting her blessings - at least she didn't call her a whore... yet. She gauged Gwen's reaction after he announced his intentions to divorce her. She heard her accusatory tones and asked if it was because of... her. Well, she used a different word , but she was referring to Claire. Claire, too, wanted to know why.

Gwen gaped at the revelation that Lance wanted a divorce. "You- you... what!?" She was dumbstruck for a moment, and Lance knew this could erupt. She was jetlagged, she had clearly indulged in cocaine while in Europe, and she was an egotistical bitch that only looked out for herself.

She started off calmly: "Divorce, huh? I see. So little miss Sugartits over here bats her eyelashes at you, and you suddenly forget ten wonderful years of marriage, Lance?"

Lance guffawed, a humorless laugh: "Wonderful? You have the NERVE to stand there and talk about our WONDERFUL marriage!? You fucking cheating two-timing BITCH! You admitted you cheated on me two years after our vows! TWO YEARS!!! Oh yeah, I bet it was WONDERFUL to have me to come crawling back to when you were turned down or ditched by your lovers. Yeah, good old reliable trusting Lance! Do you know, for the longest time I refused to believe the rumors regarding you and your extramarital lovelife! Why? Because I trusted you, because I thought our vows MEANT something to you! And you betrayed that trust, many times over!"

Gwen scoffed. "Grow up, Lance. You can't have been that naïve. What I fail to see is what this little slut here," she pointed at Claire "could have that I or any other girl in LA can't give you."

Gwen was goading him now, doing her damnedest to make his facade crack. It was very clumsy and very obvious. Lance actually chuckled as he retorted: "You're the last one to be calling ANYONE a slut, Gwen. And what does she have that I can't get from you? Oh, let's see... she's beautiful, of course, but so are you. I love her like I once loved you, Gwen. You killed that love by belittling me and cheating on me. And I suspect she loves me too. And I very much doubt she'll be unfaithful. And she does not indulge in coke, turning her into a flamebreathing bitchmonster. She is direct with me without being rude, and there's an innocence to her that you've always lacked, Gwen. THAT is why I would prefer living with her instead of you!"

As Lance talked, Gwen was turning red, ever so slowly. When she again spoke, her voice was shaking with anger: "Watch it, Lance. I can make life miserable for you and your little juvenile fucktoy here. I can ruin your career if you don't watch yourself. Goddamnit Lance! I am Gwen Reynolds! I can DESTROY you! YOU HEAR ME!?"

Lance looked at her, calmly. "You finished? With that kind of talk, I'm glad we signed a pre-nup before we married. I suggest you take your teutonic fucktoy out of here and don't bother us again." He registered movement and saw Dieter moving in, anger flashing in his eyes. Using his voice, Lance stopped Dieter cold. "STOP RIGHT THERE, Dieter! I will break you if you try anything stupid. Or didn't Gwen tell you about the stalker I caught sneaking around our house?" Lance had beat the creep up before calling the police, and Dieter didn't look like much of a fighter.

Gwen turned around and stomped out of the room, Dieter following close behind. He turned in the doorway and scowled at Lance and cast a last lecherous look at Claire before slamming the door behind him. Lance let go of Claire to lock the door, then he returned to her and embraced her. "I'm sorry about that, sweetheart. I hope this won't scare you away. She tried to get to me by insulting you, I'm afraid." He held her close, and rocked her gently in his arms. "I'm afraid that won't be the last we hear of them."

"Divorce, huh? I see. So little miss Sugartits over here bats her eyelashes at you, and you suddenly forget ten wonderful years of marriage, Lance?"

Claire chose not to answer, letting her words slip over her head. The words Gwen chose to insult her with, said more about her character than hers. She shook a little. She was a little intimidated, but she refused to linger over her words, she was not about to give Gwen attention when she was no longer in the room anymore. She wondered, what had caused her drug addiction? She saw a shell of a woman who had been hurt and betrayed, by men who had come before, during, and after Lance.

"You're the last one to be calling ANYONE a slut, Gwen. And what does she have that I can't get from you? Oh, let's see... she's beautiful, of course, but so are you. I love her like I once loved you, Gwen. You killed that love by belittling me and cheating on me. And I suspect she loves me too. And I very much doubt she'll be unfaithful. And she does not indulge in coke, turning her into a flamebreathing bitchmonster. She is direct with me without being rude, and there's an innocence to her that you've always lacked, Gwen. THAT is why I would prefer living with her instead of you!"

She felt her cheeks warm with blood, as she heard Lance speak about her, in front of her. Yes, Gwen was beautiful. She could still see beauty radiate from her, even if it was external. Regardless, she still believed that every person had a beautiful heart, even if it was masked by anger and betrayal. And that included Gwen. Although Lance would probably not want to hear that. Claire did love him very much and she would find it very hard to even think about another man with him around. She blinked back tears that arose to the surface, did he mean... he wanted to live with her, here in the suite, or back... home? Regardless of what they both said, she had to wonder if their feelings for one another existed only within the tropical resort, and if their feelings would continue to grow as time and space removed themselves from each other? Divorces took a long time - did Lance already have his lawyer preparing his and Gwen's divorce papers?

He registered movement and saw Dieter moving in, anger flashing in his eyes. Using his voice, Lance stopped Dieter cold. "STOP RIGHT THERE, Dieter! I will break you if you try anything stupid. Or didn't Gwen tell you about the stalker I caught sneaking around our house?"

Lance was so overprotective over her, it was something she admired about him. She watched his lecherous eyes stay with her, for a long time, before he moved away and followed Gwen out. She waited until they had left, hearing the door close and lock with a click. She didn't know which was worse - Gwen's insults, or Dieter's hard gaze. She was sure she didn't want to be left alone with either. She would have liked freedom to roam the grounds without fear of either. Somehow, she knew that wasn't possible even before Lance had warned her, that it was not the last of them. So much for paradise.

"I'm sorry about that, sweetheart. I hope this won't scare you away. She tried to get to me by insulting you, I'm afraid."

She smiled, and reassured him, she was fine. She was more than fine. She rubbed her arms, to rid herself of the goosebumps Gwen had left her with. She was still feeling a little bit clammy with what had happened. He was right - she was a tornado, causing explosions left and right. She hoped her staff knew better than to let her stay in a guest room. Or else, someone was getting fired. She took his hand, and kissed him gently, trailing kisses all over his face, "Thank you for saying those things about me. I love you even more for that. And, I would never, ever even think about cheating on you."

She took his hand, and walked into the bedroom with him. She was even more cautious now that Gwen was on the island. She closed the white French double doors that lead into the bedroom, and kissed him thoroughly, her fingers drifting from his hair, to his shoulders, and around his back, squeezing his buttocks playfully. She wanted to get lost in him, feel him make love to her, and then, she would call reception and tell them that letting Gwen and Dieter up to their private sanctuary was a mistake. Next time, she wanted security guards to remove them from the premises. She hoped there wouldn't be a next time. Oh, she hoped. That was her last thought before she looked up at Lance, and kept his gaze, while pulling his pants down to the ground for him to kick off. Bare and hard, she ground her hips to him, and all was lost, except for the insistent moans that grew louder and louder.

"Thank you for saying those things about me. I love you even more for that. And, I would never, ever even think about cheating on you."

Lance rested his forehead against hers and smiled, his arms on her shoulders. "And you Claire, you're the first woman I've ever cheated with. And you will be the last, if I'll have anything to say about it. I love you, Claire. I know this is sudden, but would you consider moving to LA with me once the divorce is settled? I'll need to set up a new apartment or house before I can invite you over, but when you do, I'll want you to stay. Think about it. I'm here for three more weeks."

She gently pulled him back into the bedroom, that delicious smile of hers doing a better job of pulling him along than her hands. Then she kissd him with such passion that his head started to swim. Her hands were everywhere, seemingly at once. Now in his hair, gently stroking and massaging his scalp, making his stress drain away, now down his flanks, tickling him, presently on his ass, pinching him. He chuckled even as they continued kissing. She was as frisky as ever, and playful. Then she broke the kiss and looked up at him while she started tugging and pulling on his pants. His rod sprang free, almost hitting her in the face as she pulled his pants completely off. Lance wasted no time in taking off his shirt, standing completely naked in front of her.

She ground her hips against him, the shorts chafing him as she started moaning. With a wicked smile, Lance helped her take her shirt off, only to stop when the shirt covered her eyes and her arms were helplessly above her head. He teased her by brushing his lips against hers a couple of times before kissing her deeply. His other hand started unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts. When they were open, he slid his hand inside and started to gently caress her little nub. She was already wet, and Lance wasted no time in plunging his middle finger inside of her. His mouth had started suckling and nibbling her breasts. He finally pulled her shirt off, giving her the use of her hands and eyes back.

Her hands automatically sought his dick, and she started caressing and stroking it. Their caressing intensified and they started hopping and sidling over to the bed, giggling and moaning as they tried to consume each other. They crashed into the footboard of the bed and fell into the bed, she with a surprised squeal and he with an equally surprised laughter. They resumed kissing and fondling, their moans and heavy breaths intensifying. He thrust against her hand as she ground against his. She was soaking wet, and his cockhead was glistening with precum. Without the need to ask or say anything, they rolled over so he could enter her. Sinking inside her familiar and delicious warmth still made him groan out loud in lust and delight, and she lifted her legs off the mattress and wrapped them around him.

"And you Claire, you're the first woman I've ever cheated with. And you will be the last, if I'll have anything to say about it. I love you, Claire. I know this is sudden, but would you consider moving to LA with me once the divorce is settled? I'll need to set up a new apartment or house before I can invite you over, but when you do, I'll want you to stay. Think about it. I'm here for three more weeks."

Claire listened to him carefully, surprised and shocked that he would ask her to move to LA. Although she did love him dearly, she wasn't sure what to say at first. A few moments passed, and she smiled brightly up at him. She kissed his mouth softly, she said, "I will have to talk to my parents about it, but I will consider it." Gwen would probably not be too thrilled that he had invited her to move in with him, that she would be in the same city as she was. Part of her was excited to embark on a new adventure, the other half was terrified of what came with living with him. She imagined running into Gwen at supermarkets, alone, while Lance worked days and nights on a movie set. Gwen would stalk her like vulnerable prey. She bite her lip, but couldn't escape the thrill of it all, her body shivering and shaking some. Oh, 'a new apartment or house' ... It would not be the same house he currently shared with Gwen. She thought, she would like to see it for herself. What it must be like, to live with Gwen, to be a fly on the wall, and see all the comings and goings. Their house must be gigantic - she remembered what Gwen said about this resort being not exactly up to par.

Once she had pulled Lance into the safety of their bedroom, Lance undressed her. Blinded by the fabric of her soft cotton shirt, she arched her hips up, to let him pull off her shorts, from her legs. And then, she felt his finger probing between her legs, her feet curling up as she felt him everywhere, clutching onto him, begging while laboriously panting into his ear for more. But, he didn't give her that satisfaction - not yet. Her muscles squeezed his finger, gushing her sweet juice over the long, slender length of his fingers, proving that she was ready. She waited impatiently as he finally allowed her freedom to see clearly, her shirt thrown carelessly on the floor with the rest of her clothing. She slide her legs around him, embracing his waist, reaching down to hold him bare, throbbing, hard and thick in her hands that stroked him.

It wasn't long before moans and heavy breathing replaced innocent, carefree laughter. She felt him angle and position himself above her. She looked up into his eyes, and without a breath, he inserted himself inside her. She dug her fingers in his hair, and watched him move with her. Soon, the bed started to creak noisily, him moving inside her, her urging him on to go faster. Soon, they were making hastened, passionate, tender love. She cried his name, begging for him to slip all of him, deep inside her, until she lost her breath on his name. She laid back on the bed, and watched him balance himself with his arms on either side of her, pushing deeper and deeper inside of her, his balls swinging like a pendulum, against her bare ass. She screamed for him, arching her hips up to meet his demanding thrusts. "I love you," she whispered before her bodily instincts told hold of her, draining her of any words but his name. Still, he thrusted inside her, robbing her of what had happened in the other room just moments ago.

He felt wonderful - he always did. He felt full, thick, and hard. For her. She felt his hands on her body now, roaming, her nipples puckered up, her body bouncing and shaking as he mounted her. She saw sweat running down his body, her holding on tight, and whispering sweet endearments to him. She listened to his grunts, and groans, she loved to listen to him, when he was inside her, filling her with all of him. She tangled her fingers in his hair tightly and held on tight, as he rammed himself inside her, twisting their hot, wet bodies in a mass of bedsheets.

Back
Top Bottom