Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A star is born. (angelicxdream x Wolfman)

Wolfman

Super-Earth
Lance Reynolds stretched out in the first class seat on the airliner. After a year of hard work on what might evolve into a new sci-fi franchise, he felt he had earned a rest. As the plane leveled out over the Pacific Ocean, Lance reclined his chair, stretching his 6'0" muscular frame. Drink in hand, he grinned victoriously. He'd made it. After a decade of near misses, bit parts and one or two supporting parts in smaller movies, he'd finally made it. He had, according to the very eccentric writer of "Battlespace", just the right look and physique to man the leading role of Morgan Foehammer, the troubled and gruff hero with a heart of gold. Lance chuckled a little, embarassed by his character's name. It was a tale of good vs evil, but with a few unexpected twists.

It hadn't been an easy journey. There were auditions, tests, and finally extensive training to fit the role. It was a physically demanding role where Lance got to do many of his own stunts. As a result he now had a ripped body and a taste for working out and indulging in extreme sports. The secluded resort he was whisked off to specialized in surfing, cliff climbing, scuba diving, and parachuting. It was also, according to the studio head, a luxurious secluded resort run by a family with some hired help from the local populace. Lance could hardly wait.

The only cloud on the horizon was that his wife wasn't coming with him. She was on a three-month tour, advertising HER latest movie. They'd met on the set of a horror movie early in their career, his character being killed off quickly while she gained fame and notoriety by "accidentally" losing her bra in her death scene. Her career took off like a comet while his was in the doldrums, going nowhere until his agent, squealing with excitement, told him he'd been handpicked by the author of the next big franchise to play the lead. As it was, she supported him with her income from ever larger hit movies (mostly romantic comedies and costume dramas). They sealed their marriage a couple of years ago, and he guessed he loved her, though she had grown more distant as her fame became stellar. There were whispers of an Oscar next year for her part in the latest Jane Austen adaptation. In the back of his mind, his conscience was gnawing at him, though. DID he really love her like he should? They were cordial enough when together, but something seemed... off. Maybe it was just the fact that he too would be going on promotional trips and be away large portions of time?

Finishing his drink, he pushed the thoughts out of his head. He dozed off and didn't wake up until they landed on Hawaii. He would transfer to one of the smaller islands by a smaller plane, he'd been told. And when he emerged into the transit hall, someone were waiting for him, holding a plaque bearing his name. Smiling a little selfconsciously over being treated like a VIP, Lance shyly walked up to the man to find out that he was his personal pilot out to the island. He could get used to this. He had been treated to VIP treatment from time to time, but that was only because he was married to Gwen. But this was for him. He got giddy just thinking about it.

The flight out of Honolulu was picturesque, with no clouds to mar the view. Lance spent the flight admiring the view as the sun played with the ocean. The pilot wasn't one for small talk, so Lance had a quiet flight. The doubt he'd had about his married life the day before were forgotten, and he was just looking forward to a month, a whole MONTH of relaxation and sports!

The plane banked and landed on a small island. The airport was situated (he was told) by the only town on the island. The resort was a 15 minute drive from here, and there was a driver waiting for him in a large SUV. The driver was a bit mor chatty than the pilot had been, and he introduced himself as Brett, the owner and manager of the resort. He was a rugged sort of man in his forties, dark hair turning gray and a slight paunch on an otherwise healthy body. This was a contrast to Lance's well trained physique, his dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes. The road out of town to the resort was a dirt road, and Brett launched into a tale about how they'd meant to pave the road for several years now, but things just kept getting in the way.

Lance didn't care so much about the road per se. They drove along the coast, ocean on their right and a lush forest on the left. Lance fell instantly in love with the place. He leaned back and eased into the conversation with Brett as the vistas of beautiful nature whizzed past the car. After a number of turns, the road opened up on the resort. Sitting near the beach, there were several buildings, a pier, and what looked like a boathouse.

"Yeah, you're gonna have the place more or less to yourself, Lance," Brett told him. Lance just smiled broadly at that. That would suit him JUST fine. They drove up to the main building and Lance got out, surveying his surroundings.

Claire Simmons wiped the sweat off her damp forehead. The sun was beating at the island and unlike most of the human population, she hated the heat. She was already dressed in a simple white t-shirt and a pair of Daisy Duke denim cut-offs. She padded around the resort, helping local staff to prepare for their only guest this weekend. She had heard he was an up and coming actor but his name didn't register to anything in her mind. She shrugged, and heard the unmistakeable giggles of maids, and female staff alike when they saw his private plane zoom up ahead. She could already hear the loud, booming, and commanding voice of her father up ahead. He had landed.

She followed her father obediently, watching as her gaze was met by this handsome stranger before her father had announced her presence. She felt a strange flush come over her features, figuring it was just the sun's glare, and not any effect this stranger had on her. Her mouth parted, just slightly, before her father spoke animately.

"And, this... is my daughter, Claire ... ", she heard her father introduce her and she smiled shyly. Her father continued, knowing she wouldn't be speaking much to a stranger until she, herself, felt comfortable. Her father spoke about taking him on a tour. She admitted to herself, that he was handsome, and that while it looked like he was looking at her, he was probably thinking lewd thoughts about the maid.

"You must be thirsty..." Her father, Brett, looked at her expectantly.

"We want to make your stay most comfortable. I've placed our best bottle of champagne in your suite. I can take you up, if you don't mind following me... " That was the first thing Claire said to this handsome stranger. Brett nodded enthusiastically, saying it was an excellent idea.

Claire stopped reluctantly at reception, to take the suite key from her star-studded receptionist, who might as well drooled all over her. She sighed, and led him to the stainless steel elevators up ten floors, "I know the room is under your name but will Mrs. Reynolds be joining you?" She wanted to know whether she would have to make an extra key.

They reached the double doors, leading into his private suite, unlocking the doors electronically with a swipe of his key and opened his home for the next few days. The room was beautiful - with an incredible ocean view that could not be beat, and a King sized bed with navy and white accents, it could have fit a family of four. As promised, a silver tray of champagne steeped in an ice bucket was waiting. She let him watch, as she poured a single glass of champagne for him, unsure of whether to pour another for his beloved wife.

Lance took in his surroundings. A large building dominated the grounds, it being the hotel proper. There were some secluded bungalows as well, he saw. Brett launched into a talk about the facilities, but found himself distracted by a vision of youthful beauty appearing before him. Shorter than Lance, she was a slim slip of a girl with a waist many Hollywood starlets would give their right arm to obtain, and a pair of breasts (c-cup? Lance was never good at telling breast sizes) that seemingly defied gravity under her white t-shirt. Her long slender legs were accentuated by her cutoff jeans shorts, a piece of clothing Lance had always found alluring. He'd tried making Gwen wear them, but she wouldn't hear of it. The young girl had delicate pale skin, deep brown eyes and dark brown hair. Lance felt as if he'd received a suckerpunch. He quickly composed himself as Brett informed him that it was his daughter Claire.

In the bck of his mind, he knew that staying here for a whole month with this nubile temptress might be trouble. He'd have to watch his step. He'd have to remember he was a married man. He'd have to remember he was on the verge of stardom. But damn...

He was led to the reception, where the receptionist stared at him openly. Lance was somewhat used to some attention due to his looks, but he mostly found it embarassing. Some of his actor buddies scolded him for not fucking around when Gwen was away, but he wanted to remain true to her. There were rumors about her having dalliances with other men, but Lance chose to believe her versions of the stories. The stories persisted, though. And Lance had slowly grown suspicious.

"We want to make your stay most comfortable. I've placed our best bottle of champagne in your suite. I can take you up, if you don't mind following me... "

Her voice brought him out of his reverie.It was a sweet voice, the voice of a young person that wanted to be taken seriously in her work.

"I know the room is under your name but will Mrs. Reynolds be joining you?"

"No, she will not. She is on a three month tour in Europe and the Far East, promoting her new film," he said, grimacing. "It'll be just me for a whole month here."

"Please Claire, lead on!" He followed her, watching her cute ass wiggle in her shorts that seemed so out of place in the luxurious hotel, yet seemed so right gracing her behind. They reached an opulent room, and Lance couldn't suppress a gasp as he took in his surroundings. He was to stay here for a whole month. Here! He broke out in a happy grin as he started exploring the room. And there was champagne waiting for him here. He had to remember to thank his agent profusely for this.

Claire poured champagne in his glass, and Lance couldn't help but notice there were two glasses. He accepted the glass from her and had a little jolt go through his body as he accidentally touched one of her fingers. "Why don't you join me in a drink, Claire? I can't manage a whole bottle on my own, and I won't tell your dad you're drinking on the job," he quipped with a playful wink at her.

"So tell me Claire, something tells me you're not usually a bellboy/girl. I've been told this hotel specializes in several forms of extreme sports. Do you partake in them? What can you tell me about what you have to offer?"

He smiled a warm smile at her and felt his shoulders relax as the champagne coursed through his system.

"No, she will not. She is on a three month tour in Europe and the Far East, promoting her new film," he said, grimacing. "It'll be just me for a whole month here "

"Oh, Europe sounds lovely at the time of year. It's a shame she couldn't come with you ..." Her voice trailed off, Claire wasn't sure if she should revel in the idea that she had him, a sole guest, for the entire month, all to herself. Well, not herself. He wasn't hers, she reminded herself. She had always wanted to go to Europe. Of course, which girl didn't want to go to Paris with a handsome, tanned, muscular... she bit her lip, as she stared at him for a moment before removing her eyes to the bottle of champagne.

"Why don't you join me in a drink, Claire? I can't manage a whole bottle on my own, and I won't tell your dad you're drinking on the job," he quipped with a playful wink at her.

Was she the only one who felt the jolt of electricity run through her veins, and touch and squeeze her tip toes? She tried to push these thoughts away until she was "safe" and secluded in her bedroom. Her lips parted, and she could swear she could hear electricity crackle between them. But, he was married. To a Mrs. Reynolds. She shook her head, trying to empty all irrational thoughts.

She smiled, and didn't have an excuse. He was the only guest, and her father did nudge her to accompany him. It would be rude not to. And yet, she felt shy. A faint blush coloured her cheeks, as she said softly, "Five minutes couldn't hurt." She turned off her headset, and placed it beside the champagne tray. Suddenly, Claire was hit with a newfound sensation - warmth bloomed between her legs. She hadn't felt... aroused, the sensation felt foreign, even as she admitted it to herself, in her own mind. She stroked the inside of her thigh against her other leg and breathed shakily as she held onto the cool glass of the champagne bottle and poured herself half the amount he had. She didn't want to be rude, and she wasn't sure her father would be fine with her drinking expensive, very expensive, alcohol.

"So tell me Claire, something tells me you're not usually a bellboy/girl. I've been told this hotel specializes in several forms of extreme sports. Do you partake in them? What can you tell me about what you have to offer? "

She blushed, clinking her glass against his first, murmuring a soft "To a relaxing holiday..." before answering him. She took a small sip, letting the bubbly liquid seep down into her throat. "The most I will do, is go for a dip in the pool, or the ocean. I don't think it's professional to go during the day, when our clients are in, so I wait until after dinner, when it's dark to swim." She blushed again. The last question - she wasn't sure what to answer. What did he want her to offer?

"I wouldn't call myself a bellgirl... I'm lucky... my father has trained me in all different kinds of skills required for hotel management. If we are short staffed, I try to fill in and help whatever way I can." She touched her collarbone nervously, the ends of her fingers, slipping under her loose t-shirt. His eyes were mesmerizing... she tried to stop staring, but failed on numerous occasions. Finally, she managed to pull away, clearing her throat, "It's getting rather warm in here." She walked over to check the AC, and it was operating just fine. But she had to put in some distance between the two. His wife just might end up showing up to surprise Lance. She imagined the two fornicating loudly in the bedroom and blushed furiously.

Lance noticed her little squirm as they were talking together. Could it be that this young beauty felt something between them as well? That would be an interesting development and would make the stay even more worthwhile if he- STOP IT! Think about Gwen! You are a married man!

Lance's breath caught in his throat for just an instant as he again pondered the persistent rumors regarding his wife. And he was pretty certain he knew what the blushes and the slight squirm meant.

He clinked his glass against hers and muttered "To new friendships" as he too sipped from the glass of champagne.

"The most I will do, is go for a dip in the pool, or the ocean. I don't think it's professional to go during the day, when our clients are in, so I wait until after dinner, when it's dark to swim." she said. Lance was thunderstruck.

"You mean to tell me you've never tried rock climbing or scubadiving or parachuting or, well, anything? You don't know what you're missing, sweetheart." THAT was the champagne talking. And it kept on talking, it seemed: "Listen Claire, it is a crime against all I know of that you who live here haven't taken advantage of any of the extreme sports on offer. Now, I plan to go rock climbing later today, and I need a partner. Would you mind terribly accompanying me? It's easy to learn but difficult to master. I can teach you the basics if you like."

"I wouldn't call myself a bellgirl... I'm lucky... my father has trained me in all different kinds of skills required for hotel management. If we are short staffed, I try to fill in and help whatever way I can." She was touching herself now, her fingers dipping inside her t-shirt as she, clearly nervous, looked at him and looked away. He dearly wished she would stop looking, and he dearly wished she wouldn't. Her eyes were like mysterious pools, pulling him inexorably towards her.

She broke the spell as she walked over to the AC to check if it was broken. He wondered about that too, as he was flushed and bothered. He sat down and crossed his legs to try to hide the growing bulge in his pants as he watched her impossibly long and slender legs vanish into her shorts. He pressed his hand down on his growing erection, willing it away as he groaned ever so slightly. When she turned around he quickly withdrew his hand and took on an air of serene calm as he tried smiling reassuringly at her. Sensing that his behaviour might be interpreted as a little... weird, he excused himself: "That champagne went straight to my head, I'm afraid. If you'll excuse me, I need to je- get some sleep. But if you want to learn the basics of rock climbing, please meet me later."

He'd nonchalantly grabbed a pillow and placed it in his lap as he lost his fight against his manhood. He looked at her with interest to hear her reply. When she left the room, he locked the door and masturbated furiously, coming in less than two minutes. Damn! That girl was sex on legs and almost too much of a temptation to bear.

He set the alarm on his cell phone and drifted off to uneasy sleep. He had a very vivid dream involving Claire and the way her Daisy Duke's hugged her pert and round bottom. In that dream, he slowly approached her and started unbuttoning her shorts as she sighed with pleasure.

He awoke as the alarm went off, a new hardon throbbing and demanding attention. This stay might be more exhausting than he'd first envisioned.

"You mean to tell me you've never tried rock climbing or scubadiving or parachuting or, well, anything? You don't know what you're missing, sweetheart." THAT was the champagne talking. And it kept on talking, it seemed: "Listen Claire, it is a crime against all I know of that you who live here haven't taken advantage of any of the extreme sports on offer. Now, I plan to go rock climbing later today, and I need a partner. Would you mind terribly accompanying me? It's easy to learn but difficult to master. I can teach you the basics if you like."

"I'll have to check my schedule..." Claire seemed tentative, Lance was married, and ... he was a client, a customer, of the hotel! AND, she was afraid of heights. Deathly afraid of heights. AND, she had to work. She rubbed her temples, a headache coming on.

"That champagne went straight to my head, I'm afraid. If you'll excuse me, I need to je- get some sleep. But if you want to learn the basics of rock climbing, please meet me later."

It was probably a good idea. Claire took her leave, closing the double doors with a click. She stopped abruptly, hearing the faint grunts and groans of the man she just said good-bye to, was it just her, or could she hear the unmistakeable grunts of him... masturbating? She shook her head, it was probably just her. She waited for the elevator to take her to the lobby, and ignoring a verbal attack on how Lance really was - first from her father, then from various female staff, she touched the computer screen, looking through her daily schedule. He said later. She didn't know when "later" meant. She already knew she was going. It was just admitting it to herself, that was the hard part. She sighed in defeat, marching into her personal suite, the one she had begged her father from after she turned sixteen, and undressed.

In the privacy of her own personal space, she admired her naked self in the full-length mirror and smiled. Her body felt hot to the touch when she thought what Lance's hands would feel on her bare, porcelain body. She shook her head, she was thinking foolish thoughts. She had a warm shower, and changed into "appropriate" rock climbing gear - a loose gray t-shirt, with a matching gray bra underneath, and a pair of her favorite skin-tight Lululemon black leggings that cupped every curve she had. It was the search for her worn out Nike sneakers that was the real search. By the time she had found them, and a pair of clean white socks, she heard the familiar buzz of her headset, Andrea - the new receptionist had eagerly told her, after much trial and error from getting words out, that Lance wanted to meet with her again for rock climbing. It was clear Andrea thought they would spend most of the time doing something else.

Before she left her room, she shook out her hair, combed it thoroughly and put it up in a messy ponytail, smiling at her vanity mirror before she retraced her steps back into his suite. She knocked three times. She blushed, she already felt a familiar heat creep up between her legs, and scrunched her hands into fists to try to think of something else. Her head was tilted back, and her lips were parted for a few moments in silence, her eyes squeezing closed as she tried not to think lewd thoughts about a married man. And he's an actor, she thought, he probably gets... pussy everyday of his life, if he wanted. So, why was she standing in front of his suite door for the second time in a day? She sighed, thinking that she should bolt out of here. She was nervous and fidgety around him enough, the thought of scaling a wall beside him or holding his rope firmly was not something she should be doing. Still, ... she couldn't help thinking about his wife. Why wouldn't she plan her business trips around his work? Why wasn't she here with him?

Lance headed for the shower, his member tenting the towel. Bringing his phone along, he called the reception and asked whether Claire would be available to partner with him while rock climbing. The receptionist seemed flustered, for some reason. She was babbling on about her being off in a few hours and that she simply LOVED rock climbing and that she might stand in for Claire should she not be available. Still groggy with sleep, Lance just marveled at the service on this resort. But he insisted it be Claire that accompany him. With a hint of disappointment in her voice, Andrea acknowledged and told him she'd call Claire straight away.

The shower was a raindrop model, droplets cascading all over the cubicle. It was a very different sensation from using a normal showerhead, and Lance just stood perfectly still, enjoying the sensual way the water caressed his skin. A renewed throbbing from his pecker reminded him that he had some business to attend to. He started stroking his manhood with quick businesslike tugs as he tried to conjure up images from the last time Gwen and he had been intimate. Two thoughts struck him during his little session: it had been a good long while since he'd seen any action with Gwen, and Gwen kept turning into Claire in his head. This delayed his climax as he tried to force the images of the nubile temptress out of his mind. In the end he gave up, and he orgasmed with an image of Claire bucking and writhing under him as he pounded her mercilessly.

Exiting the shower, he'd just toweled off his face when there was a knock on the door. Quickly wrapping his towel around him, he strode to the door and opened it up. Standing in front of him was Claire, now clad in a gray t-shirt that caressed her upper body and breasts and hanging loose from the tip of those perky tits. Her pants seemed to be painted on her and he faintly thought "dear God, I hope she has panties on". His cock twitched, but not so much as to disturb the towel, thankfully.

"Oh, C-Claire. Come on in, I'll just be a minute. I've never tried a raindrop shower before, and I lost track of time." There was still some cum oozing from him, and he desperately hoped she didn't pick up the smell. He excused himself and rushed back into the bathroom with the words "I'll only be a second" over his shoulder. He quickly put on some jockey briefs, all the better to contain his cock. It seemed to have taken on a life of its own. Next followed a tighfitting black t-shirt that accentuated his sculpted torso. Quickly emerging from the bathroom, he found and donned his favourite pair of shorts, loose and baggy khaki shorts reaching to just above his knees. White ankle socks and rugged climbing shoes completed his outfit.

He found his personal climbers kit and looked at Claire. "We need to get you some gear. And some rope.... for climbing!" he hastily added. They took the elevator down, Lance trying his best not to ogle the young beauty standing so close to him in tightfitting clothes and smelling fresh. He broke the silence: "So, uh, um, you like working in the hotel, huh?" That was about as smooth as glued gravel, but he wanted the topics to be safe and unsexy.

"You smell... different. Is that a new cologne?"

Upon arrival to his hotel suite, she scrunched up her nose. Did he ... smell different? In fact, his whole room... smelled... "different." Of course, she hadn't thought of what he had actually done, she merely asked, "Has housekeeping attended to your room yet? I will ask housekeeping to be more diligent when we get to reception."

"We need to get you some gear. And some rope.... for climbing!" he hastily added.

"Of course - we have licensed professionals on the premises, for beginners, just testing the waters, like me, and those even confident in their abilities, like you, just in case something happens out there."

Her voice was smooth and steady, as if she was explaining resort policy to a customer. And so far, that's all he was. She reminded herself, that's all he would be. But once she heard herself say, 'those confident in their abilities', her mouth got dry, fast. And, she wasn't thinking of Lance in clothes anymore. She cleared her throat, as if the small, electrically charged space of the metal elevator was bothering her, dampening her ability to think, "Everyone pays a $100 fee, per person. This includes training, rental equipment, and a day pass. We'll do that at reception. It'll be charged onto the credit card you checked in with." She paused, thinking that his wife may see the credit card charge a bit differently - she had heard stories that his wife was an infamous actress, and that she was paid handsomely - she didn't want to assume, he was paying for his visit, and said quietly, "But, other payment arrangements can be made as well."

"So, uh, um, you like working in the hotel, huh?"

"It's my father's pride and joy. I try to help as much as I can. It's an interesting experience, meeting new people."

As they took the elevator down to the lobby, Claire could swear - she could smell the fear from him a mile away. She thanked the lord they had made it down, from the elevator in one piece, without clawing at his shirt. She was the first one who scurried out, her face aflame with lewd thoughts about this strange man. Once they arrived at reception, she had to practically bat away the female receptionist, angrily taking her place behind the desk and plugging away payment options. Before he could protest, she had already paid and registered them both for a day's worth of rock climbing. While she clicked away at the computer, Lance would notice that there was a blue ballpoint pen, first enclosed around her fingers, and then was rotated slowly inside her warm mouth, her tongue wrapping around one end of the cold silver...

"The rock climbing here is in a secluded area. Our driver will be taking us to the premises."

Claire did not say that she did not have her drivers license yet. A sleek black Lincoln car pulled up in front of the doors, awaiting them to climb into the backseat. She touched his arm, "This is us." She smiled, bending over to climb into the plush leather seat, where Lance would be able to see the outline of her panties, her t-shirt flapping against the window, revealing the dark navy band of her undergarments. She turned to him, "It will only be a ten minute drive. The instructor has been alerted of our appointment."

She was intriguing, the way she alternated between a professional demeanor one moment and flustered young girl the next. He could have sworn she was blushing as she hurried out of the elevator. He watched her behind wiggle in front of him as they appraoched the reception. It was an enchanting sight. He noticed the outline of panties through the fabric of those skintight pants, and he also noticed how firm and well rounded her butt was. His penis stirred again and Lance vaguely wondered if they'd put Viagra in the champagne.Thankfully, Claire was now distracted by a very reluctant Andrea. There was clearly a power struggle of sorts going on between the two women, a battle Claire won.

Lance had been entrusted with an expense card from the studio and he had been told that they all but expected him to go a little crazy with it. Lance hardly thought that 100 dollars could be considered crazy by any stretch of the imagination, so there were no problems in charging the instructor's fee to the card. He was about to say something along those lines when he saw her litle display with the pen, making him go weak at the knees. He watched her, forgetting why he was here, just focusing on her pink tongue twirling around the pen. It wasn't until she touched his arm, sending a new electric jolt through his body that he remembered why they were there.

He got a nice view of her as she got in the back seat of the car. She was all smooth curves and alluring glimpses of what lay beneath her t-shirt. Lance gulped as he got in the back with her, faintly wondering how he would survive a ten minute trip without touching her. The presence of the driver helped, of course. Lance was about to launch into a little monologue about climbing and safety when his phone rang. It was Gwen.

"Hi Lance! How's Hawaii treating you!?"

Her voice was loud and raucous, a telltale sign that she'd been drinking and indulging in cocaine. He could hear the thumping of techno music in the background, and Lance guessed she was either in the toilet of a nightclub or in a private residence.

"Hawaii's just great, honey. The studio are pampering me like I'm already a star."

Lance couldn't keep a hint of pride out of his voice. They seemed to think the movie he was in was a sure thing, and he couldn't contain his eagerness and joy when he talked about it. Gwen chuckled at the other end.

"Aw! Getting your first REAL taste of stardom, huh? Must be nice to finally be recognized."

And there was that condescending tone she used with him when talking about his career. Especially when she'd indulged in coke. Lance chose not to rise to the bait.

"Yeah," he said with a forced smile. "It's a great resort. They cater to guys like me. I'm on my way to do some rock climbing now, and I'll probably go scuba diving tomorrow. And the service and the staff," he glanced at Claire,"are nothing short of great." He said that last with a quick wink and genuine grin to Claire.

"Great. I'm happy for you." Gwen's voice sounded anything but happy for him, and Lance vaguely wondered what he'd done to upset her.

Lance braced himself, then asked: "Is everything alright, Gwen? You sound a little on edge." Her response made him cringe. A high fake trilling laugh followed by: "On edge!? Me!? Why would I be on edge!? They treat me like a queen here! Premieres and interviews and parties and being wined and dined, how could THAT set me on edge, Lance!?"

Lance's patience started to wear thin. "Listen Gwen, I know you. I know when something's wrong. Give me some credit here, OK? We've been together for too long for you to try to bluff me-"

She cut him off: "BLUFF you!? How DARE you, Lance! Look here you little upstart! I was a star when you still struggled to scrape by and I took you in and married you. Now when your career has finally taken off you talk to me like I'm some kind of... some-" She was practically shrieking by now. It became painfully clear to Lance that she was jealous. But why would she be? She had her own career, a stellar career that he probably would have a hard time to equal. What the fuck was going on?

She had turned to emasculating abuse by now, and Lance's mood darkened considerably. Then he heard a male voice in the background at Gwen's end. Suddenly her whole demeanor changed. He heard a heavily accented voice ask: "Who are you talking to?" And he heard her reply "Oh! Dieter, darling, it's no one!" Then he heard her giggle and gasp, a gasp he knew only too well. "Dieter, careful! Don't leave a ma-" and then the connection was broken.

Lance looked at the telephone like it was a poisonous snake in his hands. She WAS cheating on him! The bitch! AND she was jealous of his success, that much was painfully obvious. He cast his mind back over the past couple of years. Even when home she had seemed to grow more and more distant, and she'd started staying out late "with friends". God, he must have been the laughing stock of her circle of friends for years! That stung deeper than he cared to admit. He suddenly realised he was almost crushing his phone in his hands and that Claire was looking at him with some concern.

"My w-" he cleared his throat, "My wife. She, uh, she hasn't one of her best days, it seems." His mind snapped back to the here and now. The beautiful scenery whipping past their car, the beautiful young girl sitting beside him, and the prospect of rock climbing. There was still a small angry thundercloud in his mind, but he managed to push it back. He would talk with Gwen later, when she'd calmed down. He would find out what was what, and not least who this "Dieter" character was.

He looked up as the car stopped and a small man rippling with sinewy muscles opened the door for them. Lance had been around enough rock climbers to recognise the good ones, and their instructor (Mark) quickly proved to be highly competent and professional. The wall they were to scale was a little over 300 feet tall, a significant and dramatic challenge. Mark went through basic safety procedures and went on to explain about the wall they were about to ascend, talking about the hardness of the rock and pointing out good routes for beginners as well as good places for two climbers to rest along the way. By way of asking the right questions and talking about earlier experiences, Mark quickly got the measure of Lance's experience.

They would take the beginners route, with Lance fastening bolts and securing ropes while Claire would keep their safety lines untangled from the climbing ropes. Mark trusted Lance enough to not participate. He would be on call to advice, if necessary. Donning his gloves, Lance looked at Claire and smiled, his adrenaline starting to pump and course through his body.

"Ready Claire? You're gonna love this!"

"My w-" he cleared his throat, "My wife. She, uh, she hasn't one of her best days, it seems." His mind snapped back to the here and now. The beautiful scenery whipping past their car, the beautiful young girl sitting beside him, and the prospect of rock climbing.

Seated beside him, Claire could hear pieces of their conversation, and it didn't sound too pleasant. She looked at Lance, concerned, his facial expressions said it all. She was tempted to smooth over those lines, the creases in his face, when he got angry, run her fingers over his knuckles but didn't. She sat with her legs closed, looking out of the window timidly until he spoke to her. She watched him, watched as he death gripped his poor cell phone, fearing it would break if he did not let up. She touched his hand, feeling electric shocks from the contact, and said, "You should let up on your cell phone lest it breaks."

She said softly, "I am sorry to hear about your wife."

She was not sorry about his wife. Claire was already envisioning hot intimate moments with Lance. She would gladly let Lance take out all his anger and frustration out on her, in the bedroom, in the shower, against the balcony, on the beach... and his wife. She had almost forgotten about his wife, the woman he pledged to remain loyal to, forever. She was just another obstacle, becoming a nuisance she had to overcome, in order to have Lance, buried deep inside her, throbbing and pulsing as he cried out her name... She burned. Every fibre in her body was a flame, and she needed Lance's help to keep it out. She clutched onto the leather arm of the seat, and breathed heavily. Thankfully, they had arrived.

"Ready Claire? You're gonna love this!"

As they got out of the car, Claire knew she would not love this. She emerged out of the car, thanked the driver, and told him to return for them in exactly one hour. They walked over to the rock climbing wall and took ten minutes to learn the basics of safety of belaying and rock climbing. Both of them followed the directions of the instructor, watching on the instructor as they got strapped in, into various belts. She was personally embarrassed - taking a little more time with the instructor than Lance - the instructor she had personally hired to learn the steps in tieing the rope securely, and belaying her partner down and up to safety. She shook her head, her face aflame, and looked at Lance, smiling down at her.

"But, first, I am taking this" Claire smiled at Lance, retrieving his cell phone from his hands, "And any keys or anything so you won't lose them. Or else, how will you call your wife?" She placed both of her hands on his hips, steering him to face her, and breathed slowly, as she, daringly, went inside his pockets, feeling and running her fingers along his pelvic muscles. Was it her imagination or could she feel something warm, and throbbing against her fingers as she explored south of his pelvis? She scooped up the contents of his pockets - retrieving his keys, wallet, and cell phone, whispering into his ear, "For safety."

She could feel the stares of the rock climbing instructors and blushed. Although she personally thought Lance should go up first, the instructor said because she was a woman and she weighed significantly less than Lance, she should go up first, it would be easier for Lance to belay her from underneath. She nodded, nervous and scared, but trusted their expertise and Lance's hands ... Once Claire got started on climbing, it was easy. It was only difficult when she made the mistake of looking down, seeing at how far she had really climbed, and when she had stopped a few times to catch her breath, and then it became harder to get moving again. With some words of encouragement, she managed to fight off her fear of heights (for a few minutes), and push until she had reached the top, before asking Lance to belay her down, squeezing her eyes tight, to ensure she did not make the same mistake twice.

"But, first, I am taking this"

Her hand ever so briefly touched his as she took his phone away from him. Her touch was soft and warm, sending renewed jolts of electricity through his body. Or so it seemed. but that was nothing compared to what followed next.

"And any keys or anything so you won't lose them. Or else, how will you call your wife?"

Lance was about to respond that he had no intention of calling his wife, that she in fact needed to call him to apologize. But that was forgotten the moment she placed her hands on his hips and pulled him towards her. With a tiny flicker of a mischievous smile, her hands went in his pocket. Standing so close to her, he could smell her. She smelled like a well scrubbed young girl with a hint of natural musk that made him dizzy with lust. her hands rummaged through his pockets, brushing his erect penis a couple of times. Lance managed to stifle a groan. he even managed to smile awkwardly at the instructors as he quipped about the hotel being very safety conscious and looking out for their guests.

And then she sent renewed shudders through his bosy as she leaned in and whispered in his ear: "For safety." Being so close to this temptress, feeling her breath on his ear and the heat radiating from her body were all powerful reminders that Lance hadn't been intimate with anyone for months.

"Th-thanks," he squeaked as she deposited his belongings, trying his best to remain calm. The instructors instructed Claire to go first. Lance would bring up the rear and ensure Claire's safety. The climb itself wasn't the worst he'd experienced. The view down was okay, with the ocean heaving into view as they ventured further up the sheer wall of rock. The view above him was out of this world, though. Claire's butt was only a few feet away from him, and he had front row seats (so to speak) of her entire groin from underneath. The panties she wore started riding and hitching as they climbed, and he could see a vague outline of her outer vaginal lips through the painted on pants she wore. The harness she wore accentuated her intimate zone even more.

She was clearly a beginner, and Lance couldn't help but notice a trace of anxiety in her voice when she looked down. "Claire, I've done this several times now. We've checked and re-checked our harnesses and ropes and knots, and there is no way on earth anything will happen to us. Unless we do something foolish, of course. I won't let you fall, sweetheart. Trust me."
Did he just call her 'sweetheart'? Oh well, he hoped it sounded reassuring and not like... something else. As they reached the top, he would belay her. He couldn't help but notice that she pinched her eyes shut. He stopped her descent and spoke to her: "Claire, the only way to conquer your fears is to face them. Now, I'm picking up that you're not crazy about heights. Which is perfectly understandable and sane. But if you open up your eyes and keep them open the whole way down I'll treat you to dinner in my room."

He gave her a reassuring smile, then started lowering her again.

"Claire, I've done this several times now. We've checked and re-checked our harnesses and ropes and knots, and there is no way on earth anything will happen to us. Unless we do something foolish, of course. I won't let you fall, sweetheart. Trust me."

She clutched onto the rope, as her legs dangled in free air. She blushed, as he called her sweetheart, smiling to herself, as she felt him speak and lower her, inch by inch, but then he stopped to speak. The line stopped moving. She was about to have a panic attack, thinking why he couldn't have waited until she was safe on the ground before speaking but then she understood why.

"Claire, the only way to conquer your fears is to face them. Now, I'm picking up that you're not crazy about heights. Which is perfectly understandable and sane. But if you open up your eyes and keep them open the whole way down I'll treat you to dinner in my room."

Slowly, one by one, she opened her eyes. As he couldn't see her, she nodded to herself again, and said, "Okay. My eyes are open." She waited until she felt a stronger pull, as she tried to enjoy the feeling of being pulled down from a few feet above, watching her legs danger in the air again. She could have almost pouted, just ... dinner? Lance would be lucky if she let him eat at all. She had big plans for them for the rest of the evening, and it didn't include eating... food. She kept a small smile on her face, as her toes finally touched the ground. She was relieved to be on the ground floor again, but even more happy to see him. She smiled wide for Lance, and said, "Thank you." She was proud of herself, for overcoming a fear of rock climbing. No, it wasn't heights per say... she was still massively afraid of heights. But now, she knew she could rock climb with Lance belaying her from the ground floor.

Eagerly, her slender fingers went to work, unbuckling herself from the rope, and once free, she looked up at Lance, "Your turn..." She was about to say something else, but once more - as she looked into his eyes, she felt a strong pull to him, electric sparks bursting between them, and a heat pooling between her legs. When she had felt his erection underneath his shorts, she was about to forgo rock climbing for climbing over him. She was honestly flattered that he, or at least, his body felt the same way about her, she felt about him. She hooked her fingers onto the waistband of his shirts for a minute, as they just stared at each other, and whispered quietly, "You owe me... "dinner" She forced herself away, letting him strap himself in, and seeing an instructor come closer to inspect his harness. She stood a few steps back, as she watched him and the instructor speak to each other before he readied himself to climb.

Another instructor came over to her, fixing her up to belay Lance. Her head was clouded with what would happen in the car ride back to the resort, and "dinner." She forced herself to concentrate on belaying him and making sure he would be able to climb up safely and climb down. She smiled and whispered in his ear, "Ready?", pressing her breasts against his back. Just as Lance had oogled her going up and down, she was excited to watch him...

As far as Lance could tell, she managed to keep her eyes open the rest of the way down, meaning he had to treat her to dinner. Her slender graceful legs and her firm butt was still an enticing sight as she was slowly but surely lowered by him. Then she gracefully touched the ground, smiling.

Her brilliant smile and her "Thank you." made Lance smile in return. "Not at all, Claire," he responded. "You just mastered a part of yourself just now. You should be proud of yourself. Dinner's on me," he said with a voice that wasn't completely steady. Watching her unbuckle was a display in unselfconscious grace as she deftly freed herself from the harness. "Your turn..." she said with that sweet voice of hers. Then their eyes locked, and Lance forgot about everything but the attraction he felt for her. Despite being a married man, despite knowing that this girl just might be jailbait, he was inadvertently drawn towards her, and she to him if her eager hands in his shorts were anything to go by. Then she leaned in and whispered "You owe me... dinner!"

Lance caught another whiff of her scent and the innuendo in her statement. She was wearing down his defences rather rapidly, helped along by his cheating wife. Gwen... there would be harsh words between them, he knew. But that thought quickly vanished as Claire, after he'd strapped himself in, leaned into him and pressed her young and firm breasts into his back and whispered "Ready?"

"Ready for anything you can throw at me, Claire," he said with an inviting smile and a cheeky wink. Then he assaulted the cliff with vigour. He loved the feeling of his life depending on him not letting go. It wasn't exactly true, because he was being belayed by Claire, but on an instinctive level his body relished the feeling of danger. He reached the top and looked down, the view truly spectacular. Then he caught sight of Claire, a look of concentration on her face as she was ready to belay him. He called down to her: "Just slack the rope as I go, I want to climb down as well!"

Then he started his descent, relishing the burn in his muscles and the way he had to be in control of his body so as not to move too fast. Quick and sloppy descents could be the bane of rock climbers, he knew. Mastering the cliff and himself he regarded as the challenge and reward for this particullar sport. When he touched the ground his body was shaking from adrenaline, and he whooped in triumph as he ran over and hugged Claire. "Thanks for keeping me safe, Claire! That was great!" Then he undid his harness and started packing his personal gear as he chattered away, his mouth going a mile a minute, always aware of Claire's presence and her intoxicating scent.

His gear packed, he slung his bag over his shoulder with one hand while his other hand grabbed Claire by her shoulder as they started back towards the car. Pulling her to him and still chattering excitedly, he relished the feel of her body against his. He held the car's door open for her and watched her climb in before settling beside her in those luxurious leather seats. Their hands touched, and Lance turned towards her. There was a look in her eyes, a look that told him volumes. He leaned closer to her, his eyes locked on hers, a tentative smile on his lips.

Lance was like a little boy at Christmas. After rock climbing, he was just so excited for what was to come. She retrieved his personal belongings from the rock climbing instructor, thanked them, and returned to his side. Electrical shocks ran throughout her body, as he touched her, his arm around her shoulder. Once they were in their private sanctuary in the car, she placed his cell phone in his hand, "You should call your wife. I think I heard you call her, Gwen?" She mused. Unlike most women, Claire wasn't jealous of this mysterious woman. A soft smile played on her lips, she was just excited to spend the night with Lance. She didn't need to have a personal connection with the woman whose husband she would be taking away.

"I think the first thing we should do... is shower..."

If Lance was intoxicated with her, she was just as intoxicated with him. Claire breathed against his ear, her fingers running along the nape of his neck, smiling softly. Her body tingled, and burned with the thought of showering with Lance. It would be their first naked experience together. She was so excited. She knew it was wrong to think this way about a married man, but it was so exciting for her, to just think about, having Lance between her legs, bursting at the seams, thinking about her, when he should be thinking about his wife. It put a smile on her face. When she watched him prowl the wall like a feral animal, she imagined what kind of speed he would take with her, as they both worked towards fulfilling an insatiable need for one another. Even now, as both breathed heavily from their afternoon exercise, she loved the way he smelled. She thought it must be how he would smell after he climaxed deep inside her.

"If that's okay with you..." Claire smiled coyly, she could feel the electrical sparks between them, threatening to break, in the air conditioned vehicle, from just sitting beside him. She could also see his arousal, forming beneath the fabric of his shorts.

"It's really a matter of safety, and you know how concerned I am, about your safety..." She breathed hotly over his ear, her lips almost touching him, but pulled away with another mischievous smile across her face. She was counting on Lance, taking the cat and mouse game, out on her, in the shower.

As the view of the hotel came to perspective, she pulled away from him, only to graze her fingers against his, thanking the driver and waiting for Lance to get out of the car. She was eager - more than eager - to jump into the shower with him, and to feel his cock ravishing her tight pussy. She was sure he was not going to complain. She caressed the gold band of his wedding ring, and smiled up at him, "Ready?" That one word spoke volumes - almost leading him herself to the familiar silver elevators inside the building.

Lance looked long and hard at his phone, pondering what she'd said about calling Gwen. Gwen, who apparently had cheated on him for years. Gwen, who for some reason was jealous of his success. Gwen, who had started snorting coke again despite her promises to the contrary.

He held his phone up for Claire to see and dropped all pretense. He switched the phone off and said: "Nah. Let her stew for a while. Nothing more than she deserves." He dropped his voice, a lustful tone as he asked: "What do you want to do when we get back to my room?"

"I think the first thing we should do... is shower..." came the innocent/naughty reply, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. In the back of his mind Lance wondered whether or not he was using this girl to get back at Gwen or not, but he had lusted after her from the moment he saw her, before he was certain about what Gwen had done and before she'd tried to emasculate him on the phone. And he admired her attitude. She wasn't afraid of going after what she wanted, and she wasn't afraid to push herself out of her comfort zone. Plus she apparently was a hard worker. A girl with those qualities might go very far indeed.

"If that's okay with you..." The coy smile accompanying that question told him she already knew the answer. His lust for her was evident by the tenting of his shorts, a tenting he no longer bothered to hide. Then she leaned in and whispered something about his safety, but her words were lost in a fog of lust as Lance expected her to kiss his ear, a major erogenous zone for him. The kiss never came, and he looked around at her to see a teasing smile form on her lips as she traced her finger across his neck. He in turn leaned in and whispered to her: "You are a temptress, Claire. And when we get into my room I'm going to make you scream. I'm going to make you come so hard you'll have trouble walking. You will know the meaning of the word 'ravaged' after I'm through with you, girl."

The hotel hove into view and they separated so as not to give away what they were about to embark upon. Lance stopped briefly in the reception and told Andrea to hold all calls, ESPECIALLY if Gwen Reynolds, yes, THAT Gwen Reynolds demanded to be put through. Claire stood innocently by his side, her fingers playing with his wedding band out of view of the receptionist. Then they headed for the elevator while Lance, to lend creedence to why Claire would accompany him to his room, started talking about showing her good places to look if she wanted to try her hand at acting.

Once inside the elevator, Lance quickly scanned their surroundings to check for cameras. There was one which Claire apparently knew about. They both held their body language calm and neutral while Lance kept up his chatter about acting coaches etc. The express elevator seemed to take forever as Lance admired the body he was about to explore. Finally the door opened on his floor and they walked to his room as quickly and as composed as they could muster. Lance swiped his keycard and sighed with relief as he heard the reassuring unlocking of the door.

As soon as the door closed behind them he dropped his gear and grabbed Claire, his left hand around her waist and his right hand at the nape of her neck. He pulled her towards him and kissed her with an almost frenzied urgency, moaning as he finally got to taste her and be totally surrounded by her scent and be pressed close against her enticing body. For a few minutes, his lips brushing against hers and their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths was all he knew. Then, when they came up for air, he simply said "Wow" before adding: "You. Me. Shower. Now."

He pulled her into the bathroom and said: "Don't you dare move a finger. I want to undress you myself." Then he placed his thumbs against the waistline of those skintight pants of hers and started slowly pulling them down.

"You. Me. Shower. Now."

"Yes, please..."

Claire was intoxicated by this man, her fingers running, and tugging on Lance's hair, her mouth greedy and demanding, feeling herself pressed up against the wall. She was so ready - she was ready to be filled, and consumed with him. To have to wait was torturous, and that was precisely what he was doing.

He pulled her into the bathroom and said: "Don't you dare move a finger. I want to undress you myself." Then he placed his thumbs against the waistline of those skintight pants of hers and started slowly pulling them down.

She could have groaned outloud. He was dragging this on for far too long. Her patience was going to run out. As long as he was going to make both of them wait, Claire took this opportunity to run her fingers down his delicious body, running her fingers, slow over the curve of his neck, dipping into his muscled back and shoulders. She helped him, inching the leggings off, breathing heavily. She placed an unstable hand against the bathroom sink, when all she wanted to do was wrap her legs around his waist, and bind him to her. Underneath her black leggings, she had on a pair of black lace panties just for the occasion. She had an idea that if today went well, she would be either here or screaming in the Lance's King bed, adjacent to the bathroom.

"My turn..."

She waited until he came up to her, eye to eye, and kissed him passionately, her tongue pushing inside his warm and inviting mouth again. All the while, her hands were digging through layers of fabrics, unzipping his pants, careful not to be too hasty as to injure him intimately, and pulled his shorts down to the floor. She could see a perfect outline of where he had hidden his erection from her. She leaned against his frame, tracing the outline of his cock, closing her eyes for a moment, imagining what was going to happen in mere minutes. She hoped it would - he was taking too long in stripping her of her body. She just wanted to be plunged into oblivion.

His words kept coming back to her, "You are a temptress, Claire. And when we get into my room I'm going to make you scream. I'm going to make you come so hard you'll have trouble walking. You will know the meaning of the word 'ravaged' after I'm through with you, girl."

Mmm... She thought. Her insides felt like they were being liquidated from this man. Please, oh please, make me scream sooner rather than later... Claire ran her slender legs up and down his, her hands still hadn't left Lance's erect penis. If he was going to make her wait and prolong their suffering, she was going to do the same to him. With a coy smile, she bent down between his legs, and inched them apart. She wasn't going to wait anymore - stripping him of his underwear, allowing him to spring free for her. She didn't wait for the fabric to hit the floor before she began exploring - tracing the sensitive skin with a manicured finger, stroking him with all five fingers. She pulled away, her fingers gripped his hips, held him steady, and opened her mouth to taste him. He tasted irresistible - her dark forbidden fruit with a tinge of sweat. Idly, she wondered the last time he had plunged into his wife. She made a mental note to remind him ... after they were done exploring each other's bodies. She sank her mouth on him, drawing her beautiful specimen inside her hot, greedy, and hungry mouth.

He pulled her pants down ever so slowly, sinking to his knees as he followed them down. He stopped ever so briefly to tear her shoes and socks off, then he peeled the skintight garment off before relishing the sight of her black lace panties. Then he pulled those down to with a swift impatient yank. The smell of her sex was intoxicating, and he kissed the inside of both her thighs and on top of her pubic mound before standing up again.

"My turn..."

Her voice was thick with horniness, and her eager hands went to work on his shorts. With some trouble, Lance managed to get her shirt and bra off, as well as his own shirt. She stood up again and ran her slender fingers all over his body as her legs started sliding up and down his legs. Then she started teasing his cock, and he knew he couldn't torture her much longer.

He gasped as she got down on her knees and pried his legs apart, teasing him further with her hands. Then she steadied herself and took his manhood in her mouth. Lance groaned as she started blowing him, her tongue and her lips teasing the erect shaft as she slowly started bobbing her head back and forth. It was Lance's turn to steady himself on the sink with one hand while his other hand caressed her hair and pushed her on. "Oh... my God! ...Claire!" He gasped as she treated him to a mindblowing round of oral sex. He looked down and saw her look back up at him with big teasing eyes as she slowly kept jacking her head back and forth, her tongue swirling around his glans and shaft. She kept this up for a few minutes, minutes that seemed like an eternity of bliss to Lance. Then he gently pushed her away and pulled her up.

He started kissing her fiercely as he embraced her and backed her into the shower. He fumbled for the faucets and turned on the water, a steady drizzle falling over them as they stood there, writhing in passion. He pushed her all the way up against the wall of the shower and pinned her hands before starting to kiss his way down her body.

He kissed her ears and the base of her neck, along the collarbone and down towards her perky breasts. He gave them a thorough licking as Claire started grinding and writhing. He took each nipple in his mouth and sucked them while running his tongue back and forth over them. He also gently played with his teeth over them, stopping short if she squealed in pain. Then he continued trailing her body with his mouth, still pinning her hands to the wall. He was down to her taut and toned belly, and he let his tongue twirl around her bellybutton. He was nearing her pubic mound with his mouth, and he smiled as she spread her legs impatiently before him.

He started licking the insides of her thighs to tease her even further, relishing the softness of her flesh as she more impatient still started thrusting towards him. He teased her once, twice by letting his tongue graze her outer lips before burying his face in her intoxicating vulva, lapping furiously at her pussylips and her clitoris. Her moans were reward enough as he started licking her juices and teasing her little nub. He would sometimes take her clit in his mouth and hum ever so slightly, the vibrations planting themselves all through her sex and making her quiver. She had an intoxicating fresh smell and an equally fresh taste to her that made Lance more eager than he'd ever been with his oral ministrations.

He released her hands and grabbed her asscheeks as her moans got louder and her thrusts more urgent. Her hands went to his head, pushing him further in as she neared her first climax.

"O-oh, my... L-L...a...!"

Her body shook, tangling her fingers through his thick hair, gripping him tightly as she tried desperately to hold on. She panted loudly, unable to resist what he was doing between her legs, when he had sucked on her sensitive clit so expertly, making her scream out for him, and almost instantly flooded his mouth. She was dimly aware of the stream of water washing away her fluids from her bare sex. She had no pubic hair between her legs, smooth as a baby's bottom, obviously prepared for such an occasion. Her eyes lolled back in her head, heaving against the wall of the shower. Lance was still nestled between her legs. As she was recuperating, she wondered how stupid this Gwen person must be to let such a specimen go. She ran her fingers through his wet hair, and urged him to get up, "I'm ready for the main event..."

She waited until he got up, her arms encircling around his neck to pull him close, their naked bodies writhing together. She kissed the tip of his ear, pulling the delicate flesh into her warm mouth, and ran her other hand down his muscled body, admiring every curve, tracing his darkened pubic hair. She loved hearing him moan, giving into pure, unabashed, naked pleasure - thinking of only her, she wanted nothing more than to have him deep inside her, clutching onto her body, slamming himself deep within her depths. She reached down for him, stroking and sliding her fingers over the flesh, slowly cupping his heavy balls, caressing the soft skin underneath. She breathed into his ear, "I want you to cum inside my pussy..." She said this, like it was a fact. She wanted him to let go and simply explode inside her.

Claire started to stroke him faster, addicted to the feel of him beneath her soft fingers, revelling in the length and arousal he had for her. She parted her lips seductively, and reached down between his legs, sliding his cock, up and down her vaginal lips. She was going to say something, but words left her mouth. She let out a loud moan, the feeling of pure ecstasy on her face. She tilted her head back, as she kept him there, stroking her lips.

"Ngh... she moaned, "Like that?"

Soon, enough was enough. Claire gripped him close, and plunged into his mouth once more. She had a firm hand on the backside of his neck, and drew her legs up and down his muscular legs, wrapping them easily around his waist, so that his erection was pressed against her stomach, two or three inches above where he needed to be. Just a little more... and she'd be in heaven. "Fill me, darling..." She breathed.

Her orgasm was as beautiful as he'd imagined. It was a thing of beauty, of raw and innocent lust and passion. There was no faking, no play-acting, no exaggerations. She went limp in his arms as her orgasm slowly subsided. He'd never seen a more beautiful and arousing sight. Gasping still, she told him: "I'm ready for the main event..."

They started kissing and exploring each other's bodies again. She managed to get his to squirm and moan by working over his ears, and he paid her back in full by nibbling her ears and the base of her neck. His hands ran along the smooth and soft curves of her toned and trim body, relishing the feel of her firm flesh yielding to his touch. He cupped her breasts again and let his thumb slowly circle her nipples and areolas. As she nibbled on his ear, she whispered to him in a fiery lustful voice: "I want you to cum inside my pussy..."

That raised his arousal to a new level. Whenever he'd fucked Gwen she'd insisted he pull out before he came unless he was wearing a condom. And lately she had insisted she had latex allergy. Her hand started pumping him faster, and he was afraid she'd send him over the top prematurely. Then she slid his cock up and down her pussylips, sending shivers of delight through him as he felt those slick, soft and warm lips almost engulfing his cock. Her eyes clouded over as she looked at him and moaned, and Lance couldn't stand it any more.

As she kissed him and started running her leg up and down his legs again, he grabbed the leg and arranged it so that her knee was supported by his elbow while his hand held her buttcheek. She seemed to understand what he was thinking, and she hung on to his neck with both her arms and lifted her other leg off the floor and crooked the knee above the elbow of his other arm. Gaining a firm hold of both her buttcheeks, she was now hanging from him, and he wasted no time in impaling her on his cock. She was tighter than anyone he'd ever had before. It was like inserting his penis into a soft and warm vise, and he moaned uncontrollably as he slowly sank his seven inches inside her.

He pushed her against the wall to support her weight, and then he started slowly moving in and out of her. It was torturous bliss, making love to such a tight and beautiful young woman. His mind clouded over as his world shrank down to this shower cubicle, her body against his, his cock ploughing her warm moist cave as he gradually increased his pace and she hung from his arms and neck, his fierce thrusts rubbing her back against the wall. They moaned in unison as their lust increased with their pace.

Finally, Lance was inside her. He felt more wonderful than she could have ever imagined. He was so thick, and hard inside her. She lolled her head back, panting into the air. She could even hear his balls slapping against her ass, the sounds of wet skin on skin. Their moans filled the shower, hanging onto his neck, watching as he moved with her, her fingers holding his head firmly in place.

"M-n-ngh, m-more...!"

Claire managed to gasp out, watching as he quickened his thrusts inside her. She could already feel herself on the brink of a second orgasm, her legs felt like they were going to give way. She forced herself to open her eyes, reminded of what he had said to her when she was climbing the wall. She much preferred this over rock climbing... She felt the cool metal of his wedding ring, holding her legs in place, as he thrusted mercilessly inside of her. As Lance found out, Claire was a very willing and vocal partner.

She licked her lips, cupping his mouth to her, and devouring him. She tasted him, ran her tongue up inside the warm cavern of his mouth. She was consumed by this man, and soon - she couldn't stand it anymore. Her whole body shook, giving him no warning, as her body fell slack, coming explosively on his cock - screaming out his name, over and over again, like a sacred prayer. Her hips bucked against his, unable to let go of the sensation. She loved the feeling of being filled by him, completely, until he was balls deep inside her warm mound. Her pussy grabbed onto his cock and milked him each time he thrusted inside her, gritting her teeth. His cock was relentless, attacking her insides, and it felt so good....

"God, Lance!"

She screamed, and then whispered into his ear, "I want you to cum deep inside me... "

Claire steadied herself, wrapping her legs securely around his waist, holding him there, addicted to the scent, the invasion of his cock, pumping inside her, reaching down to cup and caress his balls. She kissed him passionately, thrusting her tongue inside his mouth, eager for each coming thrust, until he would cause her to loll her head back from the passion he had for her. Her body trembled from her orgasm, bucking her hips against his invading cock, and begged for more, for him to finish deep inside her.

She was easily the most vocal and eager lover he'd ever had. Evwn Gwen, who once had professed to love him deeply could not match this young woman's passion and heartfelt moaning and screams as she writhed and bucked in his arms, speared on his meatlance. She was not afraid to voice her wishes to him, and she started screaming and moaning his name as if praying fervently.

Lance could feel his balls slapping against her ass, could feel her hardened nipples squashed against his torso as they met again and again in that most intimate of actions. The sound of their bodies slapping together mixed with their moans and the steady drizzle of the water from the shower as their pace ever increased.

She mashed her mouth against his in her most feverish and lustful kiss yet, and he sensed she was close to another climax. The sounds she made, the way her body moved... she was close, egging Lance to further increase his pace. And then, she screamed out into his mouth as her body was wracked by another climax. She went limp in his arms as her body almost took on a life of its own as she spasmed and bucked against him.

Lance now worked at a fever pitch as she gradually came down and started working up to another orgasm. She screamed his name again and then whispered to him that she wanted him to come inside her.

He was now seized by her completely as she wrapped her legs around him, egging him on, chasing him towards his own orgasm. Her moans, the look on her face as she willingly gave herself to him and surrendered to passion, the smoothness, warmth and tightness of her young pussy, these all combined to push him close to the edge. That familiar tickling in his loins started to spread onwards and outwards, travelling up his spine, and he knew he would come any second.

Her fingers on his balls was the final straw. All at once he felt the ballsack contract as he had a momentary blackout. Then his head all but exploded in lust and passion as he came almost painfully inside her. He kept on pumping into her as he shot string after string of his sperm inside her, making her vagina moister and slicker still. His orgasm lasted for almost a minute as his body almost spasmed as he emptied himself. Then he stopped, his penis slowly turning ever more sensitive.

He sank to the floor, taking her down with him. Disentangling their legs, they ended up sitting face to face as his dick slowly shrank and plopped out of her. He kissed her deeply, his whole body shaking in the aftermath of the most powerful orgasm he'd ever experienced. He felt unable to speak, his senses overwhelmed by the sheer power of what they'd just been through together. Instead, he kept on kissing her, but more tenderly now.

He leaned his forehead against hers and looked down, seeing his seed trickling out of her. He chuckled a little, having never seen that before. Then he kissed her again before finally talking.

"That was... just... Wow, Claire! That's the best sex I've ever had!"

"That was... just... Wow, Claire! That's the best sex I've ever had!"

Claire smiled, and ran her fingers down his neck, kissing him softly. She felt the same way. Knowing this bathroom inside out, she found a loofa and massaged some shower gel onto Lance's body. She planned to memorize every curve and crevice of his body in the coming weeks. Every place she had cleaned, she kissed. She left the best for last. Even though he had slipped out of her, she paid special attention to his erection. She kissed his ear, nibbling on the flesh, breathing against the soft skin, "It was wonderful. Your wife is really missing out." She touched the metal band of his wedding ring, "It's a beautiful ring. She has great taste..." Claire wasn't just talking about the ring anymore.

She took her loofa, and slide the soft netted fabric against his sensitive cock. Every time she came in contact with it, she had to restrain herself. He just felt abnormally good inside her. Good didn't come close to describing what she felt, both physically and emotionally, when he thrusted inside her. It was a sight she would never forget. She traced the outline of his deflated balls, and crawled onto his lap, kissing his nose, his cheek and then his lips, her full lips capturing his in a passionate kiss. She pulled away before she got too carried away.

She told him, "You should return Gwen's phone call. She is still your wife." Even though Gwen was his wife, she did not have any resentment towards the woman. How could she? She didn't know her. She stroked his cock idly, enjoying the feeling of being close to him, basking in postcoital bliss. She thought, she had better get them both out of the shower before they got sick. After she had lathered and rinsed him off, she was about to do the same to her, but Lance had taken her loofa and explored her body in gentle, circular motions with the sponge. He was testing her patience. She knew she would want to have his cock deep inside her again, and soon. She kissed him passionately, and waited until they were both clean before helping him dry off in a big fluffy white bathrobe.

She took his hand, and lead him to the King bed, kissing him every few minutes, laying on top of his naked body, and tracing outlines of his biceps, and abs. Her body was so much smaller than his, she thought, while running her legs over his. She wondered how fast she could make his erection stir back up. She smiled and kissed his neck, pulling some skin into her mouth, and ran her fingers down into his pubic hair, "I'm going to hold you to your word. I expect to be ravished on a daily basis... if not hourly." Her libido was already crying and throwing a fit - why wasn't Lance's dick in her 24/7?

Lance could only marvel at the energy of this young woman. He'd chased her through two orgasms, and here she was washing him off with a loofa like it was nothing. He'd have his work cut out for him satisfying her, it seemed. He sat for a few minutes enjoying her washing and kissing him, sighing contentedly. This was heaven. "I could get used to this," he murmured happily as he kissed her back.

"It was wonderful. Your wife is really missing out."

"Gwen's tastes when it comes to sex have... changed over the years. She's wanted to try some things I'm not comfortable with." He didn't want to say more for the time being. Thinking about Gwen brought negative feelings, and he didn't need them right now. Right now, he was more than happy to just be together with Claire and forget about everything else. He just frowned and shrugged when she mentioned the ring. To him it represented a failed relationship now.

These thoughts were forgotten as she climbed on to his lap and started kissing him more earnestly again. And then she whispered in his ear: "You should return Gwen's phone call. She is still your wife." Lance just shrugged again. "You know what Claire? I let her sweat a little for now. She apparently just called me to belittle me, and she's got a german boytoy to play with if what I heard before SHE hung up was anything to go by. Tonight is about us, and me making you beg for mercy." He winked at her before taking the loofa away from her and returning the favour with interest.

He would start off in 'safe' areas and slowly wash and kiss like she had done to him. He paid some special attention to her back and was relieved to find her skin had not broken when he'd pushed her against the wall. But her skin was rubbed red and he found some lotion that he gently rubbed on her back. He now used a handheld showerhead and started concentrating on her more erogenous sonez, saving the best for last. He gently washed and kissed her breasts, watching her perky nipples spring to attention again as he kissed and scrubbed them. He directed a stream of water at her crotch and started gently washing her vagina, taking extra care to rinse every fold of her flesh with his fingers, smiling a little as she moaned as a result of his tender care. He then directed the jet of water into her vagina proper and used a finger to rinse out as much of his semen as he could. By the time he was done and they were towelling each other off, she was a little flustered again, and his erection was throbbing.

She pulled him with her to his bed and they lay down on the luxurious spreads, kissing and fondling each other and getting to know each other's bodies better. Her small and slender frame seemed so frail, yet he had pounded her mercilessly only a little while ago. He knew she could take it, and then some. Sitting on top of him, she started teasing him and egging him on: "I'm going to hold you to your word. I expect to be ravished on a daily basis... if not hourly."

He jsut smiled up at her. He hadn't had sex for months, and she was easily the sexiest and most arousing woman he'd ever been with. His erection was now throbbing dully as his lust mountedand he smiled innocently up at her. Then he quickly grabbed her arms and wrestled her down under him. She squealed and laughed as he got control of her, then he looked down at her. She looked up at him expectantly, her chest heaving, a lustful smile across her face. He leaned in and kissed her at the base of her neck. One of his hands wandered down to her bare naked sex and explored her inner folds. She was wet and ready for him, so he eased himself inside her again and smiled down at her. "What you might not have realised, Claire, is that I've already come three times today because of you. The more times I come, the more enduring I get. Now, I promised I would make you squeal and beg for mercy. I wasn't kidding."

With that, he started thrusting into her again, relishing again the tightness of her welcoming him and gripping him with her moist warmth.

"You know what Claire? I let her sweat a little for now. She apparently just called me to belittle me, and she's got a german boytoy to play with if what I heard before SHE hung up was anything to go by. Tonight is about us, and me making you beg for mercy."

As she heard Lance speak, she knew he harboured some deep resentment towards Gwen. Part of her thought, if he didn't have these kinds of feelings towards Gwen, would the same intimate relationship have blossomed between them? She leaned over to kiss him passionately, her fingers once again delved deep into his hair, seeking to claim him again. She didn't think there was anything better than to have Lance between her legs, fulfilling what they both needed from one another. She was only too eager to welcome each assault.

"What you might not have realised, Claire, is that I've already come three times today because of you. The more times I come, the more enduring I get. Now, I promised I would make you squeal and beg for mercy. I wasn't kidding."

She was about to give another smart reply when he took the breath out of her. When he had touched her bare folds, she shivered. Oh, she was so wet, and ready for him. Lance wasn't no time to get inside of her. She watched him eased himself inside her. Was there anything so erotic as the sight she beheld? She thanked God he hadn't teased her so mercilessly again.

"N-n-ngh! H-h-oney!"

She cried out, her new term of endearment for him. Dimly, she heard the wooden frame creak with their weight, as Lance took his assault on her body. Claire was smothered between silk and satin pillows, her body writhing and craving his, after having had a taste not five minutes ago. They were like jack rabbits, fornicating - except gentler, and she felt emotionally connected with him after they had made love, over and over again. She bit her lip, thinking how sexy he was. Deep down, she was grateful for his experience with Gwen. She was reaping the rewards of that experience now. Lance turned her on, how he knew how to push her buttons and make her scream.

Now, she clawed at his skin. It was becoming too good. Her head was thrown back, in the throes of ecstasy, as he ravaged her. She cried out his name, her body shaking, pleading for more, and pleading to her body to hold on. She listened to hear Lance's delicious grunts and groans. His cock was becoming her favourite appendage. She could hear it come to life, within her depths, throbbing and twitching as his balls slapped against her ass. She ran her fingers up and down his arms, as he held her steady, firmly gripping her hips, as they both gave into delicious pleasure.

"N-n-ngh! H-h-oney!"

Lance was surprised at how touched he was by such a simple term of endearment. It was all the more poerful because it seemed heartfelt and true, and he felt a constriction in his throat as he had to fight back tears. He never stopped his lovemaking, but he was overcome with tenderness for this young woman who'd been drawn to him the same way he'd been drawn to her.

She seemed to be transported by pure raw lust as he continued ravaging her, and he felt a new wave of tenderness wash over him as he watched her give in to him fucking her with no reservations. She gave herself completely, she went for what she wanted without the least hesitation, and she clearly was a very sexual person. And she was gorgeous.

He had been thrusting and grinding rather savagely into her, and she was clearly enjoying his lovemaking. He watched her lying under him, her mouth in the shape of an 'O', her breasts jiggling each time he pushed into her, her hair still wet from the shower and a light sheen of sweat covering her body. Her face and chest was flushed, and her grunts and moans were erotic and arousing.

He'd been holding on to her hips for better purchase and leverage, but he changed up now. He pulled her legs around his midriff, willing her to hang on to him as he lowered himself to rest on his elbows. He wanted to be closer to her now. He wanted to relish the intimacy and passion between them. Her legs locking behind his back as he slowed down to a more tender pace, he leaned in and whispered in her ear: "I wanted you from the moment I saw you, Claire. And now I have to tell you; you're the best that has happened to me in a long, long time. I-"

He'd been about to say 'I love you', but was this love? Or was it just tender lust and his gratitude for finding so willing a partner that made love with such liberating abandon? He wasn't sure, but he was willing to gamble his relationship with Gwen to find out. For now, he tried to convey his gratitude and his lust to her by giving her a deep kiss before teasing her upper body with his tongue.

Her legs were still around him, and he sat up on his knees as he lifted her off the bed. She supported her weight with her arms as he held her and started pounding violently into her, her moans and grunts egging him on as he tried to pound another orgasm out of her. He was nowhere near his own orgasm yet, and he could hold out for a long time still.

Back
Top Bottom