Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning a Demon [QuilloughbiexMellowYellow]

As soon as the door had shut behind him, Zamiel had been quick to transform back into his imposing demonic form... which proved to be a bit of an error when the femboy's panties flew through the air and promptly wound up tangled in his horns. He grumbled in protest and marched forward, sliding them of the protruding demonic features as he got close enough. And then, without a care, Zamiel's strong hands lifted Benji up by his hips.

"I will rock you quite a bit my dear. Consider it karma." With that he smirked and leaned in, ramming the forked tip of his elongated tongue int his lovers rear, swiftly starting to wriggle and strike at all his lover's known weak points.

Benji felt a chill run down his spine when Zamiel came marching over looking like a grumpy bear. He wiggled a little further onto the bed to give Zamiel room but instead was grabbed roughly by the hips by the larger man, causing Benji to fumble a little to balance himself. He started to think maybe he shouldn't have teased Zamiel so much when he gave his little warning, but he was ready for it. He wanted him badly.

He didn't look down to Zamiel, but felt his body tense as his forked tongue suddenly entered, managing to made Benji wiggle and moan in delight. "Z-Zamiel," he gasped after a bit of the tonguing, wiggling a little more impatiently, "I w-want you inside of m-me so f-fucking badly," he groaned, having no care for the cursing now. "Punish me f-for being so bad!"

"Hm... punish you, you say?" the demon replied, his incubus body brimming with a barely contained desire. His tongue slithered in and out a few more times and left Benji's pucker with a distinct wet pop. "My dear... what do you think I'm doing right now?" Yes, right about now Zamiel felt that he had a bit of a golden opportunity to pay his boyfriend back from his crude teasing at the restaurant.

Now he'd need to return the favour. His tongue dipped in and out, slurping and wriggling back into the warm depths of his lovers rear and working to both lubricate and excite him for what was to come. And he made sure to watch the telltale signs of an impending orgasm that Benji always gave off... he let him get so, so close for sweet release only to the retract his tongue and drop him down on the bed unsatisfied.

"Whoops. Butterfingers."

Benji whimpered in protest, growing tense again when Zamiel slipped in tongue back in, continuing to be a mean tease. I suppose this is fair game. He just let Zamiel continue hitting all the right spots with that warm tongue. He let out a few whimpers, feeling himself beginning to grow close. He was just about to cum right then and there if it wasn't for Zamiel suddenly stopping, dropping him back on his bed. "A-ah!" Benji squeaked, bouncing a little as he hit the mattress, his impending orgasm coming to a harsh halt.

In return, Benji just looked at Zamiel with a pout and puppy eyes hoping to convince him to get his way. "I guess I'll just have to finish myself off then~" He said, crawling back onto his bed. He held himself up by the headboard, keeping his bare bottom facing Zamiel as an open invitation as he snaked his hand down to stroke himself.

"Oho, like hell you will after the crap you pulled. You'll be lucky if you can even walk straight tomorrow morning my little fairy," Zamiel commented, stopping to watch as Benji's cute ass raised upright. He had pounded that ass quite regularly since his initial summoning, and each time just felt better. And he was going to be sure to give his boyfriend quite the railing to punishment he had earned for himself.

Zamiel's strong hands proceeded to grip Benji by his girlish hips, and with his hold firm he proceeded to pull Benji back. Steadily his cock bgan to force the femboy's asshole wide open, now sinking an inch into his trained asshole and forcing him nice and wide with his girthy flare.

Everything about Zamiel just made Benji's knees weak. The deep voice that sent shivers down his spine, the eye candy that was his tall, muscular frame, and not to mention those strong hands that held onto his feminine hips, pulling him against his rock hard cock. Benji let out a groan, wiggling his hips once he got the head in, trying to force his way down along his cock. "Come on Zamiel, don't go so easy on me," Benji cooed, trying to egg Zamiel on.

"Hmph... I might go slow just to spite you," Zamiel said in return, the glint in his eye making it seem as if (for a brief moment if nothing else) he did genuinely meant it. Then he grinned, the corners of his mouth fully pulling back into a perverted rictus. And then suddenly Zamiel was hammering his hips too and fro, roughly slamming in and out of Benji's asshole with each consecutive impact of powerful demon cock making the plump surface of Benji's asscheeks ripple.

"Aha.... you like this eh? Dressing up as a slutty schoolgirl to get my motor running, trying to wind me up all evening... you're quite a fucking pervert... ehehe, I guess that's part of why I'm so fond of you," he growled in a playful manner.

"But then you would just be making me fall asle---" Benji let out a pained moan, not expecting Zamiel to actually listen to him. He had to find the little strength he had to hold himself up to prevent himself from hitting anything as Zamiel tore into him like some blow-up doll. Each time those muscular hips connected with his, he let out a loud moan, his legs trembling. "A-Ah f-fuck, I love it!!" He whimpered between thrusts, glancing over his shoulders at Zamiel.

How he wasn't breaking or already broken was beyond him. But he didn't want it to stop either. "I want you to fuck me all night," he practically pleaded. He tried his best to move his hips back to connect with Zamiel's every thrust be made, hoping to make it feel even better for Zamiel. But once his legs grew too weak he broke free from Zamiel and turned around to face him. Then he wrapped one arm around Zamiel's neck, pulling him down to lay on top of him, his other hand reaching to grab Zamiel's cock and push the flared head back inside of him.

Zamiel had been all too happy to keep on pounding away at his lovers magnificent asshole... only for him to suddenly feel his cock popping free of the younger male's rear as he reoriented himself by rolling onto his back. "Naughty minx..." he whispered in his lovers ear, leaning in closer so that their situation could be even more romantic and intense than it was already, hot breath rolling over Benji's neck.

His powerful muscles seized up, a low growl rumbling in his throat while his impressive equine cock flared and pulsed inside Benji's rear. Another growl ad his cock started blasting thick streams and jets into Benji's rear ad utterly filling him to the brim with thick and hot cum.

"I may be a naughty minx but whose fault is it?" Benji grinned mischievously, nibbling on his ear. He let his hands wander down Zamiel's strong back, exploring all the crevices the muscles created. He stopped short of his rear when he felt the signs that Zamiel was just about to blow his load. Benji spread his legs out a bit, listening to the low growl erupting from Zamiel followed by the pulsing cock that soon began filling him with cum. "Z-Zamiel!" Benji cried out, his back arching so he pressed up against his lovers chest, his own orgasm hitting him hard, covering the two of them.

Benji slid his hands down over Zamiel's rear, squeezing the muscular bottom teasingly. "Ooohh you're filling me up so much. I sure hope I could take more," he purred. One of his hands slipped underneath him, wrapping around the base of the cock that was currently inside of him and giving it some hard stroking. Perhaps it was the wine talking but he was certainly beaming with energy.

Those silky teasing hands stroking around, those skilled digits working to ignite his passion... Benji knew full well what he was doing, working to excite Zamiel and wring some more cum from the enraptured incubus. And it worked all too well, seeming to elongate the process and making his growls and groans even huskier and louder as more thick spurts of jizz flooded neatly into the nerdy trap's backside.

Hours seemed to pass before their lustful session came to an end. Out of kindness Zamiel had helped undress his lover fully, vowing to wash the costume as quickly as possible because he sorely desired to see it more in the future. Then he rested on the bed and held the tired nerd close to his muscular body. "What a night.... I can only hope we have many more like this one...." Zamiel breathed out.

After their long night of romancing, Benji was utterly exhausted. He did get up to help Zamiel when he went to clean himself off, but other than that he found himself just buried in his bed, working hard to regain his breath. He watched his lover as he returned to him in bed, immediately snuggling up against his muscular, and hot, pillow. He certainly hoped that this was just going to be one of many nights like this because it was absolutely breathtaking in every way.

Leaning up, Benji gave Zamiel a kiss and then retreated back against his chest, smiling tiredly. "I love you, Zamiel," he said quietly, but loud enough for Zamiel to be able to hear. Then he closed his eyes and tried his best to fall asleep, completely satisfied.

Weeks upon weeks passed the two by, in which their relationship and adoration for each other seemed to go from strength. Christmas was coming up, the city was getting colder and frostier with each passing day. And as Christmas exams were finished at the college, well the two had plenty of free time to spend together for their lustful and romantic encounters and dates. Needless to say, they were both getting better at it.

Zamiel gave a low grumble, his muscular arm wrapped around Benji's waist and pulled him in close as they relaxed now on the couch. Nothing but trash TV, but he was more than happy to watch anything with his lover. He leaned down, planting a quick little kiss on the top of his head. "Mm... I like that new shampoo of yours. Smells divine..." the taller male commented in a low purr.

Over time Benji has become an all around better person thanks to Zamiel. He was now able to do several things he hadn't been able to when they first met. Make some friends, go shopping for new clothes without needing Zamiel's fashion advice, and even go to a couple of parties and social events the college held. All of that would have never happened if it wasn't for Zamiel. Even though he had tampered with unknown forces and didn't know if there were any consequences to be dealt with, he promised himself to accept everything and anything just if it meant to keep his demon lover by his side.

Benji was busy watching the typical Christmas shows that played every year like a broken record, wondering always what the next couple of days would have in store for the two of them. Christmas was soon and he wanted to make it special for the two of them, he wanted to get something nice for Zamiel but of course he wasn't really sure what to get a demon that spent most of his time under disguise or naked in his dorm room. When he felt the soft kiss planted in his curly locks, followed up by the compliment of his taste in shampoo, he laughed. "I'm glad you like it. It looked like it was going to smell good so I had to get it. It turned out even better though because it makes my hair look less of a rats nest with all my curls," he said, reaching up to play with one of his curls.

He turned in Zamiel's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck so that he could get a better look at him. "Hey Zamiel.... is there anything you'd want for Christmas? I need to let Santa know before it gets too late so that you can get something too... Unless... you don't roll that way considering it is all about God and all that stuff," he said, almost forgetting that it was literally named after Christ.

"Mneh... there's not really any bad blood there nowadays. I mean you know, it's been 6 billion years, so they kinda just got over their griping. I've got no issues with celebrating Christmas... especially with my sexy little man," he teased, taking a moment to give Benji's lips a soft peck. Honestly he was certain his lover had coated his lips with some sort of drug, because they were positively addictive.

"As for what I want... well I don't know, when you have my kind of abilities, there isn't much presence of 'wanting...' I wanted love, but I have my share of that now," he said, taking just a moment to playfully stick the tip of his forked tongue out. Zamiel sighed and took a moment to adjust his boyfriends glasses "And what about you my dear? What can dear old Satan Claus possibly get you? Anything you want? Is there something that can... aha... stuff your stocking?"

Back
Top Bottom