Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Search for the Uncommon 2: Electric Boogaloo [het edition, monsters, ageplay, etc]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotCOM

Planetoid
Wow, that title was quite a mouthful. Anyways, a small number of you may recognize me from my mxm thread. At the time, that was strictly what I was craving. However, now my tastes have broadened and I am once more looking for a little bit of the bump 'n grind of the hetero variety. In terms of post length, I generally match my partner (how original), but prefer to keep the posts longer than a paragraph or two. I prefer to do my roleplaying over PM, but can be convinced to do threads, IM or Email if you come to me with an idea I love.

Enough with the arbitrary "these are my rules," though. I'll just jump into a bit of what I'm looking for at the moment.

• I'd love to roleplay within a darker setting. And while I love equally grim situations and characters, I'm also open to softer, more romantic plots contained within a horror setting. After all, what drives people closer together than fear?
  • I adore monsters of all kinds; both playing as and against them. While Vampires, demons and animal-hybrids fit into this category, my range goes much broader. I love zombies and frankenstein-esque creatures. I love ghouls, ghosts and abominations. Basically, if it has a penis, you can bet your ass I'm willing to play against it.
  • I was off it for the longest time, but I've kind of been wanting to explore Ageplay/Age gaps. I'd like to remain within the guidelines of BM however; anything exceeding those will have to be played out elsewhere. That said, I am also more than comfortable when playing characters of age and beyond. Anything short of geriatric is pretty much acceptable.
  • I am kinky. I am VERY kinky. I'll try anything once. The lewder and more depraved? The better. However there are some things I won't touch; extreme body morphing/transformation, anything that rightfully goes in a toilet and diapers.
  • You like to double? I like to double? Taking on multiple roles is always a good thing and I enjoy someone who is willing to deliver. Anything from NPCs to secondary characters are things I'll do and what I'll expect in grander plots.
  • I was hoping this reminder wouldn't be necessary, but please, when contacting me, make your initial message more than a, "Hi, I want to RP with you." I need an idea of what you're looking for and having to guess or interrogate you for a very basic answer is a nuisance. I don't need a whole lot, just give me something I can actually respond to.

Arbitrary list of generic pairings and interests:

• Fandoms

• Dishonored
    • The Walking Dead Video Game
    • Warframe
    • Left 4 Dead
    • Resident Evil
    • Fallout
    • Metro 2033 and Last Light
    • Silent Hill
    • Dragon Age
    ((There are many, many more. If you're interested in a fandom, let me know. Just be aware that I am most familiar with video games.))

Originals

• Medical Based:

Mental Patient x Doctor
    Patient x Doctor
    Experiment x Scientist

• Horror:

Serial Killer/Kidnapping
    Otherworldly abominations/trapped in a location
    Ghost
    Zombie or Frankenstein (either as a sort of setting or involved as characters; think a sentient undead, even a Lich.)

• Service:

Robot/Android x Master
    Robot/Android Assassin x Master/Target
    Assassin x Target
    Necromancer x Creation
    Necromancer x Apprentice
    Necromancy-heavy scenarios in general

• Uncatagorized:

Vampire
    Aliens
    Fairy Tale-based
    Your Suggestions

If you're looking for plots, or to plot, let me know. I have a few old ideas I'd like to rework into something decent. I also love to work with concepts created by others, so if you've got an idea, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom