Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1: Sound Of My Voice ( Looking to exsplore writing escaping from a cult)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
I should have done this along time ago but didn’t. This is my request thread and here will find everything I want to role-play. I will try to organize it into sections.

The First Post will by my introduction of rules and myself.
The Second Post Will be my current cravings.
The Third Post will have other general pairings and plots.

To start out with my name is Renee. I am a full time 26-year-old student who is studying Medical Administrative Technologies and hoping to pursue a career as administrative in the medical field. My long-term goal is to work at a veterinary office or some how work with animals. I’m also happily married to my husband, but with no children yet…working my way to that goal within the next ¾ years.

I have been role playing since I was it least eight or nine, I wrote in notebooks with my best friends using different colored pens for each character and then discovered a computer with the internet when I was twelve.

Mostly I love role-playing fandom’s, mostly TV shows and movies. I consider role-playing a way to write a fan-fiction with someone and I do like using Cannon Characters. I also do a lot of original role-plays with OC’s.

I have an F-List in my signature, which tells you what I’m into kink wise, but I can sum it up below.

I mostly only role play Vanilla Sex, “Vanilla Sex for those who don't understand-Among heterosexual couples in the Western world, vanilla sex often refers to the missionary position. It can also be used to describe insertive sex without any element of BDSM or any fetish. Vanilla sex between homosexual couples as "sex that does not extend beyond affection, mutual masturbation, and oral and anal sex."

I also don’t like the use of course language, which are words like…cock, tits, ass, and pussy. There are more appropriate ways to write the human anatomy. I’m a little lenient with this if you’re a good writer and its not just meaningless smut.

My Major Turn On’s

-Height Differences
-Rain
-Age Gaps
-Father/ Paternal figures (Doesn’t have to be incest but can be, just ask)
-Detailed Post
-Writing a good length I can work with
-Roughed Up (I liked when characters look bloodied up like they just survived a horror/action movie.
-Accents
-Romance
-Angst
-Meaningful Smut

Turn Off
-Any sort of weird kinks, scat, vore, mpreg
-Seme/uke
-Lack of communication
-Poorly written smut
-Rape (Only will do non-con with special stories and with partners who are catious and not looking to just role play the fetish just because)
-The use of vulgar words like cock, tits, pussy, ass……no there are others ways of describing the human anatomy, look them up….Google it.

I havented updated this in a while but I'd really to try anything on here. I'm just looking for partners....feel welcome to come to me with idea's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom