Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need roleplay Partner for detailed Sex-roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devlishangel

Planetoid
Hi,

I am searching for a Male or also female(lesbian) roleplay Partner. He or she needs to like very detailed roleplay,Not too kinky. It should be detailed,romantic but sexy. I don't like avatars,Fantasy,fur or some other kinky Stuff. Bonding only Little Bit. Nö shemales. Please only Write if you can at least answer me once a Day or more,i don't like to wait several days for answer. I don't give away any pic,I don't do camera or phonecalls,just Writing and Using your imagination....

I don't like guys or also Girls That come straight to the Point,i like foreplay...taking it Slow at First....playing around....teasing...and than Show me real Sex...I make you want to fuck me so Bad.....

I am pretty much Open to any plots, i like to Play for example the New Girl in town and you are my neighbour, I am a servant in a Castle in the middle Ages and you are the king. Or maybe I am a nurse in a Hospital and you are a doctor? Or you are in the army,protecting a Area with civilians and I am One of the civilans in town...

Hope to meet you soon!

Love and kisses,

Devlishangel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom