Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In a Galexy Far Far Away, (FxF mainly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I bet you can't guess what this request is about so I will tell you. I am posting this in search of a Star wars rp. I have really been in a Star wars mood as of the last few days. I am only interested in the Old Republic Era within the area the MMO Swtor is set in. I truly love the setting, the possibility's and the story of it which I have been able to see. So if what your after is based during the later years please understand you might convince me but it isn't assured as I have limited knowledge beyond the films. So with that, here we go!

Some info.
* PLEASE pm me requests do not post, I have a pic posting issue for potential plot inspiring stuff.
* I have a very low immunity so I get sick often, so im sorry for any disappearance, I often leave the comp on when I go lay down or the like.
* I share the comp and tend to leave bluemoon open so me being online doesn't mean im at the comp but I will replay as soon as I can.
* If your going to be playing a Female please be one, I have some issues with playing with guys playing girls. I am sorry it's a odd thing on me but it's due to my feelings on men.
* If I do not reply to a pm, or message in three days send me a reminder message please. I might of missed the message, as I do have some pm rps.
* I am a creative plot making person, if you don't see anything or you have like a base of something you like, feel free to tell me and we can make a plot.
* I do have some odd fetishes, I will ask you about them so if anything makes you uncomfortable please tell me.
* I am a homosexual/Bisexual girl? This rp request was made to attract the ladies. I am willing to play as a male, if requested but my main search is FxF FutaxF.
* I love hearing fantasies and and willing to try to work them into any plot.
* I am willing to do both plot and smut based rps.
* If you send a message and it contradicts something on the things to know, don't expect me to respond.

Please note that these plots can be turned Futa x female just ask. Now here are three plots.

Info about: This is based on the Old Republic Era from the MMO. The contents of the rp are up to us to create but based from said time frame. I would like my partner to play _____ her personality, history and such is up to you I just would like the picture to be the base. This idea can be Yuri or me playing as a male character, I left it open for either.
Will involve Kinks of: Slave X master, Blackmail, force (You know what I mean.), Drugs & Aphrodisiacs, Lightsaber combat.

Our story begins about a beautiful Young Jedi of the Old Republic by the name of _______ A brash young Jedi who took her training to the extremes. Confident in her ability's and her training she was one of the best lightsaber combatant of her era despite being a Padawan. Like all Jedi during that Era she traveled to many places fighting Sith and the forces of the Sith Emperor Lord Vitiate. Her confidence and track record earned her the attention of the Sith and made her a target. It wasn't long before she encountered some Unfavorable odds... Cornered by six Apprentices of the Darth Reakas a exiled Sith who lost to a rival and in a cruel twist the Sith lord sought to continue to humiliate and torture Reakas by instead of killing the Darth instead, stripped Reakas of all the force ability's the Darth had making them nothing more then a normal person. It forced Reakas to flee and disappear from sight else face the wrath of all the other Sith whom held a grudge with the Darth. _______ fought with zeal and was able to defeat four of the five Dark Apprentices. Yet wounded and tired was received a debilitating injury that left her at the mercy of the laughing Sith above her. All seemed over as they tortured her in that dark cave for what seemed like hours keeping her alive with sith sorcery. When all seemed lost and as if she were to break and give in, a shot was fired piecing through one of the Apprentice's heads. The remaining Apprentice drew his weapon and searched frantically for the source, but all was quiet and still the smell of fear from this Sith was clear. When out of the shadows appeared a Mandalorian yet her bore not the mark of the Mandalorian's, yet one of unknown origin's. With a silent and precise movement the Mandalorian slit the apprentices throat. Leaving the Mando alone with _____ badly beaten and barely alive. The Mando looked over the fallen Jedi and decided to take her, for what ever reason. The Mando quickly made there way back to there ship taking a few 'Prizes' from the planet. The Mando attached the highest quality slave collar onto _____ one designed by the sith in order to control jedi prisoners. The Mandalorian put her into a Kolto tank as they wandered space out of the reach of both sides while she recovered.

Info: Again I would like my partner to play as the character I posted below without a name. This plot is more about the dealings with the dark and the light side of the force and the trials of a person. This one is strictly Yuri, both of them will involve love, romance and sex.
Kinks involved: Love triangle, Rape or Presto-rape, Blackmail, Corruption, potentially redemption. Futa possibly.

A beautiful young jedi by the name of _____ has recently completed her Trials and become a Knight of the order. Beginning her true tests as a jedi many of the council is worried about her. None more so then her Master Meila Shokun a more... Provocative master of the Order, that many feel is close to the dark side as it is. Meila is a Jedi more then willing to flaunt her beauty if it will assist the mission and aid the Jedi. She has provided a good lesson for many young jedi about controlling ones urges and is often used as a example of Temptation among those in the order. Yet when it comes down to it few could find someone more loyal to the order then Meila, a Jedi shadow her behavior is allowed as it is something she uses to remain unseen by enemy forces. _____ while a clever jedi and a talented combatant she still has much to learn about controlling her emotions, as she is still prone to lash out in frustration, something the Sith will try to use. Her faith in the jedi is strong yet there is always temptations and those who would sway her from the path of a jedi. Such as Darth Nebulis the Rival and old friend of ____'s Master. Darth Nebulis seeks to corrupt the student of her old friend and make her, her dark apprentice.

Info: This is going to be a AU set during Galactic war time period prior to the cold war which is the start of Swtor gameplay or during the cold war. As you will notice the image for the jedi is that of Satele Shan. It could be considered that in the rp it is her "Younger years" as it is never said how old she is from my knowledge. Allowing things to open up her rank within the order. This is mainly a yuri focused rp.

History is a funny thing isn't it? IT has a tendency to repeat it's self without anyone even noticing. People tend to over look these kinds of things or not even notice. Greetings I am a historian of the jedi order, my name is Yavol Ba-sin. After reviewing the histories of the first and second Galactic wars as well as the Mandalorian wars and the Jedi civil war that had happened a few hundred years prior I have noticed something. It seems that those who share the bloodline of the Shan family have a curious relationship to those of the Dark side. Few had noticed this during the time but our story will soon tell of it. A young Satele fresh from her trials is sent to Coruscant to investigate rumors of sith infiltrators attempting to assassinate some of the senators. Little did Satele or the Jedi council but fate was about to repeat it's self. Satele is about to encounter the Former Sith Lord Reilas a sith lord who made a name for herself being calm, collected, and down right methodical in her assault's against the republic. After a great many battles she was cornered and her ship disabled. After taking out a great many republic soldiers she was taken to the Jedi high council where Reilas faced her trial. Not believing in execution, and believing her too dangerous for exile. Instead Reilas was cut off from the Force and her memories wiped as Revan's once were a few hundred years prior. This was two years ago, in current times Reilas was Lieutenant Elana Shaltul of the Republic military. Elana was stationed as the republic's representative to Satele and her full support was given to Satele for the duration of her stay. During there adventures on Coruscant they would soon find that Elana and Revan shared another similarity asides from there fates, as a bond began to form between the two as Elana's subconscious sought to reattach to the force. I will relay more on the development of these two in my next report.

If you have any ideas of your own, please feel free to tell me and we can talk about them or plot together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom