Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeking F, Fantasies, multiple ideas, updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorshift

Moon
Hey there, I'm looking for female partners that share a couple of fantasies with me, my only 3 requirements are: to be serious, to be a fluent writer, and to have very slow build up. As for the writing style, I can adapt to yours easily.

You should check my f-list, but it's not strict, sometimes I go outside of my comfort zone.
Link: https://www.f-list.net/c/razorshift/

Themes you'll find in my fantasies: Older women, incest, historical, multiple partners, rape/coercion, domination, anal, harem, rape.

Ideas:

1. The young king: When he was the prince, he was his momma's boy, he was arrogant, stupid, and spoiled. The king died when the prince was going through puberty, so all he could think about when he had become the king, is bringing whores and slaves from all around the world, adding them to his harem.
The mother(partner) is a good woman, but she dearly misses her king, who satisfied her every needs. She is now trying to make her son a better king, a better person. But which of them is going to change the other?

2. Man of the house: I'd be the only guy in a house that contains me, my mom, my sisters, a housekeeper, and maybe an aunt. He's very intimate with his older sister, and then it escalates to his mom, until the fever spreads into the whole house. The partner can choose to be one or more of the women in the house. I'd love it to be a romantic, light and fun themed RP, with a slow build up.

3. The trouble couple: A man and the love of his life(partner), in their thirties, are the perfect couple, they love and care for each more than anything else in the world. The problem is, they care for nothing else. They are bent on wreaking havoc upon world. They kidnap, torture, humiliate. They rob banks. They assassinate. They rape and torture. And they don't get caught.
This RP requires very high chemistry. Saucy and erotic sex scenes between the couple, kinky and dirty rape and humiliation scenes.

That's all I have for now, feel free to reply here or PM me, tell me if you have any modifications and we'll see if it can work out. If you have a totally different plot or idea, and you think it'd work with me, feel free to contact me. :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom