Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Soul Mate Sister (MxF) Incest, Romance, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tes1995

Moon
Hey everyone, I haven't been on in a long time, but I have an extreme craving for the following RP.

Basically, it's a sister-brother RP. However, it's different than the ones I normally do. This would be either a Furry RP (more used to this) or a normal human RP.

Plot: You happen to be my older sister by 1-3 years (ideally 19-21), and you happen to have an obsession over your younger brother. You can't stand being apart, you always want to be together. Especially in very specific ways. You're madly in love, and have been for as long as you can remember. I don't know your intentions, but I have been hurt by many females in the past, and am extremely guarded. I've given and given, and never got any reciprocation. It'd be a challenge. An extremely hard challenge to make me yours, but you have to show your feelings. You'd do anything, you want to please, you want the romance, but you also want the sex. Dirty, kinky, anything goes, as long as it's with your brother. Your soul mate. You want us to marry, but you don't know how to go about it. You even might go so far as to want children. But you've had to hide these things all these years, but you can't do it anymore. So you start making plans, making moves. And when your effort pays off, you are proud of your choices, your actions. Wanting people to know how thoroughly intimate you are. With your own blood, of all things. You want to be the best you can be. But you just gotta start from the beginning to get there.

Like it? This RP would have lots of romance, and extremely dirty sex. Lots of compassion involved, mutuality, sensuality, vividness. Input from my partner would be essential, specifically in helping make the story further. This is an RP between me and -actual- females though, no personas that are simply female.

Things I Like

Ass Worship (Giving)
Facesitting (Receiving)
Romance
BDSM
Oral
Breastfeeding
Literacy (Good Grammar)
Furry (Anthro)
Master (Rare, but being one)
Mistress (Having one)
Leash and Collar
Latex
Dirty, Sensual Talking
Open Minds
Anal Sex
Bondage
Force (Varies)
Mind Games
Displays of Affection
Bigger Partners
Muscular Partners (Depends)
Experienced Partners
Pregnancy
Obedience
Marriage

I can't really think of anything else at the moment.

Things I Do Not Like

Bloodplay
Gore
Closed Minds

That's really about it.

PM me if you're interested. You can leave a reply here too, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom