Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A sissy searching for a mistress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gekigami

Super-Earth
Why hello there!​

My name is Gekigami, but please call me geki, and this is my humble request thread. This will be changing every now and then, but this is how it is for now. I'll try to keep it short, sweet, and organized. I play submissive boys and girls, preceding sissy males.

Rules:

I only ask a few things, so please read this.
1.) Please show me respect, and I shall do the same for you.
2.) I understand that every writer, no matter how great, gets writers block. But please try to reply in a timely manner. A two week period is the most I will go before dropping it if you don't warn me ahead of time. If you tell me you can't reply for a bit, I'll understand.
3.) To prove you read these rules, type "24601" Some where in your pm.
4.) Please, for the fandoms, have knowledge of wait your taking part in.
5.) Don't break the time period. Don't start a medieval rp and start having a gun fight. Etc.

kinks/ likes and dislikes.​

Humiliation.
Forcing me to submit.
Bondage.
Nekos.
To be a slave, then a pet.

maybe:
ageplay
Knife play
Demons​
Dislikes:​
incest
Anything that should go in a toilet.
Vore
Gore.​

plot ideas:

The sun goddess' punishment:

(This idea is based of the game okami. It will take place after okami's main story.)

Amaterasu hasn't been happy as of late. The lack of work and the stress of keeping her lands safe were tough to deal with after having the excitement of getting defeat all those demons. But didn't they have one locked up? Ah, that kitsune, ninetales. Maybe, while she was on the celestial plane, she could toy with him? It would certainly reduce her boredom to bend his will. Have a nice slave. She'd learn to take a neko form, so why not force him to one. Bet he'd be a cute little sissy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom