Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Aunt moves in with her Nephew. (Randomlion77 x whtbitch4u2own)

randomlion77

Planetoid
Logan was making some last minute preparations because his aunt Olivia was going to arrive at his loft soon. Logan didn't have the nicest place in the city, but it was good enough for a first home. A simple three room flat, through the door was the kitchen to the left and the bedroom to the right with the living room straight ahead. The bathroom was attached to the bedroom. Being a loft there are no walls between rooms but it was still clear which room was which, the bathroom did have frosted glass around it though. This meant that you could stand in any room and see right into another. The loft had a very modern look to it, the kitchen had steel counter tops with the walls painted a vibrant orange. The living room had a big floor to ceiling window but the view was not very good since the apartment was on the second floor. The living room also had a rather small couch with a coffee table between it and the TV mounted on the wall. The living room was a painted a plain white. Last but not least is the bedroom, it was semi spacious. There was a queen sized bed and a nightstand on either side, with a dresser at the foot of the bed with a TV on top of it. The bedroom was painted neon blue. To the left side was the bathroom which had a glass stand up shower and large mirror. After tidying everything up, and getting out a spare blanket for Aunt Olivia to stay on the couch the door bell rang, Logan went to the door and opened it...

**Here is a picture of the loft, the picture was taken from someone standing in the living room facing the bedroom; Loft Picture**

600full-erin-heatherton.jpg
600full-erin-heatherton.jpg
Olivia, age 33, have been married to her husband for almost 7 years now as she had gotten into marriage right after she graduated. She had worked as in Intern at a financial firm which then wanted to hire her as a branch manager but she wanted to give it all to her marriage since her husband made enough money and wanted her to stay home. She was still on good terms with the company so when her husband started working long hours, she went back to work and now they wanted her to shift to different city where they were opening another branch. She is to stay here until it’s up and running perfectly. She currently have no idea how long is that going to be and since it was a last minute thing, she yet have to find a place of her own. For the time being, Logan, her nephew who was her older sister’s son, was kind enough to let her stay.

Sex life between her husband and her has been the same and even though there’s nothing new in it, she still enjoys when possible. He is more of a soft and kind of a romantic guy. Decent build….so not the type of guy she actually dated back in high school and thought she’d get married to but he loved her and she loved him. That was enough, so she thought.

Her company was paying for her travel so she flew in and then took a cab to his place. Dragging small bag that had few of her outfits and not many since she was still not clear on how long she'd stay in the city. She was traveling in light clothes which consisted of a grey blazer, black top and jeans, along with her three inches heels. It was around evening time as she pulled up her shade over to the top of her head and rang the bell to his place.

Logan answered the door and greeted his aunt, "Hey aunt Olivia, how was your flight?" he asks while reaching to help her with her bags. "You must be starving, we can order some take out italian food if you want. There is a great restaurant not to far from here that delivers." We walk into the loft, "Your going to be sleeping on the couch, i hope thats okay. Oh and there are laundry machines downstairs and a convince store across the street in case you ever need anything.

Olivia reached with two hands to take her shades off which moved her breasts in a squeeze, exposing bit of her cleavage which was very much inintentional and probably less likely to cause any attention if he were to be looking at her face which he was. She ran her hand through her hair as she smiled, "Logan! Is that you?" She said, of course, knowing but kind of a shocking gesture how a little boy have grown up so fast.

She let him help her with her bags and ran her hand over her stomach after walking into his loft, "Kidding me? I am starving! Take out sounds great." She walked with him as he showed her around the place, "Couch will do just fine. It's not like I am staying here for long. Thanks a lot though. Once I get a place, I will move out of here quickly. So how is life? You know what...hold that thought. I need to freshen up so let me go to bathroom and we will chat over dinner?" She rubbed his shoulder as she walked past him.

Back
Top Bottom