Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty Smut - Whorehouse/Brothel (Teahouse?) MxM ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormorajdanto

Finem Facere Mundo;
So I've been reading through Teahouse Comic again and I have to say I'm absolutely CRAVING that, or something similar. I don't ask for smut (or fandoms) often so I thought I'd toss out the offer. If you don't know what Teahouse is go look it up =3 I'm sure you'll like it.

Teahouse Cannons;
You x Me

Reed x Rory (Yes please 8D)
Primarily exploring the various scenes between these two as the comic doesn't give enough detail ;~;

Atros x Lineus
You know it, I know it, we all know it. They'll end up together, somehow... someway...

Rhys x Axis
Let the dominance games begin! /flex

OC (Patron) x OC (Whore)
Two original characters, meeting for the first time, under whatever circumstances our minds can create.

OR in other terms for those of you who haven't read Teahouse and would be willing to play something similar;

Tall, Dark & Rapist x Blushing Virgin
Your character's a rich guy who decided he wanted to break in the newest addition to the upscale brothel he goes to. With exclusive rights belonging only to your character, mine has to navigate a minefield of not knowing what's expected of him except for pleasing your character.

Brothel Owner x Long Time Companion.
Your character owns the brothel and he's known my character for a very long time, yet continues to deny any romance between them because of my character's choice to work in the brothel over being with your character.

The (future) King x Bad Boy
My character, a top earner, insists he isn't gay. However your character quickly changes my character's mind and, though the relationship is rocky, they hit it off like toast and jam.

As far as Kinks Go;
Nothing way out there please! I'm not looking for futas or furries, scat/vore/gore, super huge cocks (unless your character is like... seven feet tall 0.o; ) etc. I may entertain some non-con, watersports, bondage, etc. if you let me know that you'd like it before hand.

This can either run as a one shot, or evolve into an actual story/multiple runs depending. Shoot me a PM and we'll work it out. I prefer to rp over IMs/Googlechat/email, but I can do PM's or a Thread. I'm usually on /all the time/ and will reply within an hour or two at least if not sooner. If my internet goes out or I'm traveling, or if something comes up I'll do my best to catch internet somewhere and let you know. I don't poof, I like my rping e.e;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom