Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Dom (Edward/Christian Grey type)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy1138

Planetoid
Howdy, i want to branch out a bit and experiment with new Roleplay types, and something about sadomasochists/submissive type, of course i will be the said submissive type.

What im looking for is something like an actual experience that would happen to life.

Shy average looking woman, works unnoticed. She wakes up does her daily morning routine the same ever day, nothing is out of place in her squeaky clean apartment.
her clothing is neat and tidy, usually consisting of a nice blouse and a modest knee length skirt. Her makeup is nothing to bring attention to, just a black line on her top lip and natural lip stain.

shes a hard worker, doesn't really have much of a social life, she is a paralegal for a small law firm downtown. Her life is just the same day to day.

Then the second character would come in, the domineering friend of the head lawyer at the office that she works.

im just coming up with story off the top of my head, im open to suggestions. Cant wait to here from you.

really you should only have one or two threads on the front page. it is quite unfair to cluster up the forum with multiple threads.

Instead what you should do, instead of making a new thread for each craving, put them all in one thread, that way those searching can see one thread with multiple options to pick from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom