Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomlion77

Planetoid
Hey everyone,
I'm making a request thread so I can let people know my interests and hopefully find someone who shares them. For starters I want to say that all of these interests DO NOT have to be in the same RP. We can extract the ones that we both like and go from there. In any of these given scenarios I would be playing the male part and you the female role. I would also prefer to play a character near my real age, 19.

PM me if any of these seem appealing to you.

Interests in no particular order:
Older Women
Canines
Incest
Fantasy worlds
Inter-species
Long term RP
Pregnancy/breeding
Diapers
Ageplay
Public/Exhibitionism
Wetting
Knotting/Tying
Story Driven
Panties
Lap Dancing
Erotic Outfits
Normalized Nudity
Clothed Sex
Cum Marking
Excessive semen
Tentacles
Heat/Estrus
Experienced Partners
Lactation
Vanilla Sex
Zoophilia
**Plus more that I cant think of at the moment**

Will not:
Vore
Blood
Necrophilia

I try to be as open as possible, but there are some things that I am just not into. If you are into something that I didn't list, just ask because I am always open to trying something new.

Whoever the partner may be there are a few things that must be mutually understood, #1 a basic understanding of grammar (But not overboard with it), #2 there needs to be a back and forth between us so one person is not doing all the work, #3 I would much prefer to use Skype or YIM to conduct this RP since it is easier for me and better suited for this sort of thing, #4 finally, this would not be "send one short message every two days" kind of thing, it would be whenever we are both online and can IM for a little while. (#5 it doesn't really need to be said, but sex would be involved in the story arch)

The reason why I want to do this over Skype/YIM (or something like it) is because I think that IM'ing allows for more of a dialogue and scenes to be played out better than emailing paragraphs back and fourth. Also, if you do not want to do Skype because of the video aspect of it thats fine, video chat is not by any means a requirement. In fact I would like to keep my identity hidden so voice chat/face cam is a no go for me. (at least to begin with)

**Update** I now have a AIM too!
Feel free to message me on YIM, AIM, PM, or Skype.
If you are going to message me on AIM let me know on here though since I do not use it all that often. I mainly have it since some people do not have Skype or YIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom