Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Get Enough of Your Love (Ghastygoo)

Hannah nearly had to jog to catch up to the taller male, giggling as they got to the door and watching him get the card out and open the door. She stepped inside, noticing the unique smell of fresh sheets and sighed, grinning ear to ear. The brunette moved over to the bed, lying on it and glancing back at him. "Just make sure we don't disturb too many other people, daddy." She laughed again.

"Hehehe... well... I'll try my best, but you have to return the favour and pipe down too..." he said. Hmph, it wasn't like he was any louder than Hannah when it came to fucking. He slipped his shirt off steadily to reveal his toned upper body. Once that was done Brian slid his pants and underwear off to leave him bare and sporting a potent erection. "Alright hon, what kind of position you wanna go for this time?" he asked.

(You'll have to pardon me for the next week or so; just got my wisdom teeth and a molar out so I'm in a lot of pain and quite sick)

Hannah watched greedily as he lifted his shirt off, then his pants dropping to the floor, he eyes focusing on that huge cock of his. She couldn't believe her father was so perfect almost, just how he was built that broad chest and strong arms. It was like he wasn't seeing the effects of age. The brunette grinned, pulling her own shirt and shorts off, leaving her panties on for him to have the pleasure of slipping or tearing them off of her. "Why don't you pick what we do this time? Any of your favorites..." She purred, on all fours on the bed now with her ass slowly wagging from side to side.

(Mkay well don't strain yourself)

"Oh? Well I'm just spoiled fr choice. After all, every position with you is a lot of fun," the older male said with a small snicker. His strong hands were quick to grip Hannah's ankles, then running up her calves and the back of her tighs until he was stroking her panties. with a smile and a wink he helped slide them down her legs and leaving her completely bare to him at last. With that done he leaned in and soon his tongue was licking and lapping away at her exposed pink pussy.

(I'll be fine, thank you <3 )

Hannah shivered as his strong hands worked over her slim thighs, then stroking over her clothing. She had to suppress a small whine before he slipped them off, eyes widening as his mouth moved in and began licking at her. Her head leaned back, brown hair lying in strands around her head and a small moan pressing out of her throat. It felt so good, something soft and warm exploring her depths. It was so different to sex..

Occasionally, in this position, his beard would rub and press up against the creamy flesh of her pale thighs, adding a little extra bit of stimulus as his tongue worked away. This was just a warm up right now, and Brian was quick to gain speed in the motions of his tongue as he worked over her labia to get her nice and wet for what was to come.

Hannah couldn't help but keep the moans and whimpers coming, squirming underneath him and gasping when his beard would scrape against her skin. It all felt so good, perviously she'd believed that it wasn't pleasurable at all for a guy to do this for a woman... She wondered now if he enjoyed doing this or if he was just preparing her. Either way, she'd have to repay him for how great it felt. Eventually her body began working up, heating more and feeling herself growing wetter, not just from his warm saliva.

After just a little bit longer, he lifted his head up and smacked his lips in approval. How delicious. Now Brian lifted his daughter by her hips and brought the teenage beauty just a little closer before he forced forward and started sinking the familiar thickness of his hard dick into the tight walls of Hannah's pussy.

Hannah sighed, wrapping her arms over his shoulders and back, staring into her fathers eyes as he slowly sank into her. It felt amazing, the stretching no longer uncomfortable but quite familiar by now. The heat coming from him was comfortable and added to her own, a small moan hitting the air between them as he managed to get himself in all the way down to the hilt.

While it had gotten easier to stuff Hannah, the feeling behind the act had lost none of the pleasure, and as Brian got to thrusting he felt the heat around his cock growing more intense. His lips claimed her own, something to muffle the two while his moans grew louder. His right hand maintained a firm hold on her waist as his left then started stroking and groping around her heavy bust and kneading at the full flesh.

The brunette was thankful as her lips were captured with his, both of their sounds of pleasure muffled in the contact. Her back arched as his hand roughly groped her chest, pressing closer against him. Quietly as she regained her breath, she begged him to go faster, harder, to not hold back. Hannah should be satisfied with such a large cock stuffing her, but her body hungered for more, greedy for pleasure and wanted to experience it fully. She hoped that she was good enough for her father too, almost lewdly trying to compare herself to what she remembered of her mother.

The hunger she was showing, that desire and drive was certainly impressive. Brian felt a little flattered that she was putting so much in for him, showcasing some true effort while he viewed himself to be rather average. Brian pressed on, giving a few huffing grunts and groans of mounting lust until at last his cock began pulsing and spurting thick globs of jizz into Hanna's tight and receptive pussy.

(I just saw your signature about leaving for vacation.. Have fun!)

Hannah allowed herself to pull away from her father for a moment to catch her breath from being stolen by their kissing, panting and moaning quietly in pleasure, staring at him while her own body began to lock up. She cried out in pleasure, this one unconfined by her best efforts and loudly went through the room, shivers racing up her spine as she came with him. As usual, she was left gasping for breath afterwards against his sturdy shoulder, enjoying the warm feeling that accompanied his climax. The brunette sighed after several moments, smiling.

(Aw, thanks)

It always took a little bit of effort to focus again whenever they fucked with such raw passion, and he too needed to catch his breath just as Hannah did. He managed to smile awkwardly at her before laying down, and Brian found himself pulling Hannah's curvy body close to his taller and more powerful frame. "Amazing as ever my dear."

Hannah blushed at her father's praise, allowing him to pull her body closer to him. Her head still rested on his chest, sighing quietly and enjoying the afterglow of their first round. The brunette stared back into his eyes, gently running a hand through his hair. "Thank you daddy." She grinned, kissing his forehead and blushing worse, a light red band across her nose and cheeks.

"Aww... you don't need to thank me. I'm just stating the truth after all," Brian replied. How cute she looked when she blushed... He held Hannah close, letting her take in more of his warmth so she could have a cosy snooze tonight. He didn't want to make his precious lover uncomfortable after all. "Now get some sleep sweetie. We'll kick things off tomorrow so you'll need to have a bit of energy for then."

The young teen nodded, resting her head once more and closing her eyes, quickly becoming comfortable. "Alright...goodnight dad," she managed to mumble before falling asleep. His warmth and rather strong grip kept her feeling safe and happy, which made for some good dreams that night. She couldn't wait for what they would do tomorrow...

When tomorrow came about, Brian had organisedna taxi to take them from the hotel around to the beach. It was certainly a hot enough day for it. Once the taxi pulled up to the sidewalk the lined the back of the beach, Brian stepped out dressed in a hawaiian shirt and black trunks. "C'mon hun, let's get down there."

Hannah was really excited that she would finally be heading to the beach again. It had been a few years since last they were at the coast, and the sun and waves were a perfect way for her to relax between school years. She was wearing her bathing suit top, a tight black outfit, along with her bottom half. Over that was her blue jean shorts, sunglasses, and gray flip flops. Her brunette hair tugged by he wind, she headed down the sand with her father, grinning. "I'm so excited!"

"Well don't go getting too excited. When that happens you make me 'Excited' if you catch my drift," Brian said with a small laugh. However he stopped when they drew close enough to see the beachgoers; men and women roaming the beach butt naked. "Oooh... My bad. This is one of those types of beaches..."

Hannah stopped in her tracks, quickly heating up underneath the hot Florida sun however. "Uhm.." The young teen flushed deep red, looking over at her father. "Should we go?"

"Ah... Well I dunno..." the taller male said. "I shoulda actually checked the map..." he mumured to himself. Now he tried to think before grinning at his beloved "I can handle it if you can."

Hannah flushed a deeper shade of red. "Well.." The brunette had no problem with other women roaming around, and she didn't feel too inferior to them, but it was the guys that would be distracting. What if her dad found himself interested in someone else? She sighed, pushing the thoughts aside and nodded. "I guess we can stay. It is a nice beach despite the fact no one's wearing clothes." Hannah continued on until reaching an unoccupied stretch of beach for several more feet in either direction, spreading their towels and putting up the umbrella to provide a bit of shade.

"That and it'd be a bit of a shame to head back without doing anything..." Brian said with a knowing smile. He didn't let his eyes wander and focused in on Hannah, not wanting her to get jealous. He sat on his towel and glanced to some shaded changing tents on the sand. "You wanna... Get bare in there?"

Hannah blinked. "Okay.." She set down her bag holding a separate towel and some drinks as well as sunscreen, accompanying him to one of the changing tents.

Back
Top Bottom