Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Get Enough of Your Love (Ghastygoo)

"Suuuuure you weren't," he had replied simply. He was asleep soon after, and as this bed was so big he really didn't need to go anywhere else and just fell asleep at Hannah's side. Slowly and steadily the afternoon had slipped into the evening and he gradually stood erect in the bedroom once he woke up. Brian yawned and stood upright, figuring now was a good time to go wash up as he slipped his top off.

Hannah was still sleeping as her father woke up, the dark atmosphere keeping her in her unconscious state. She dreamed peacefully, thinking about her and her father snuggling. Finally, she opened her eyes slowly and noticed the shower was running. Vaguely, she sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, movements sluggish and hair bedraggled.

Not too long after Hannah had awoken from her slumber, the water switched off. A few minutes passed until the door to the bathroom opened with a flourish of steam, followed a few seconds later by her naked father stepping into the room towelling his hair off. "Oh hey, glad to see you're up. Sleep well princess?"

Hannah could only stare as her father walked out without his towel around his waist, instead in his hair. A blush quickly spread across her cheeks before she looked away. "Yeah, I slept okay..." She climbed out slowly, headed for the bathroom herself so she could wash up too.

"Glad to hear it," he replied with a wry little grin. He let Hannah pass, giving her a teasing grope on her ass in the process, and he made his way back over to the bed to sift through his belongings now that he was dry enough. "Hm... now what shall I do?" he murmured, now deciding on what to change into.

Hannah almost let out a sharp gasp but managed to swallow it before he could hear, quickly hurrying to the bathroom and shutting the door. The air was still steamy and hot, so she stripped of her clothes slowly, turning the dial of the shower to a lukewarm or cool temperature. Cold showers weren't her favorite, but excess heat would cause her nose to stuff up. The teen took the opportunity to release a little tension after the sight her father gave her and played with herself slightly, just a tease for now would be enough. After she was clean, Hannah found a blow dryer beneath the cabinet. Soon, she walked out of the bathroom in plain view of her father just as he did; stark naked.

Brian had still been sorting through the amount of clothing he had brought in his big case when the door to the bathroom opened behind him. His eyes now freely roamed over the exposed flesh of Hannah's magnificent body, the firm breasts and womanly hips... yes she was growing magificently, and she would be even more beautiful in the coming years. "Well well... you know the two of us shouldn't leave the room the way we are now," he said as he grinned and gestured at their naked frames.

Hannah laughed slightly at her father's comment, a sly grin creeping over her face. "I think we'd be kicked out of the hotel if we did..." She began to rifle through her bag, finding a nice pair of light blue jean shorts and a white v-neck top, as well as a white bra and panties. Her eyes captured his for a moment; a questioning gaze. "So...what to do today?" She almost wanted to suggest sex right then and there, even though they'd both just had a shower.

"Mm... well I could do with some food personally. I ah, I did abstain from eating anything on the plane after all..." Brian replied. His experiences with airline food usually involved barfing like a dying animal. "So, we can go out, eat up to fully refuel on energy and then, well, test the strength of the bed," Brian explained before pulling on a tight white polo shirt.

Hannah nodded, a brief shudder going through her before she began dressing. Once she was finished and her dad was as well, she walked over and hugged him tightly, head resting against his chest. "I love you Dad. Thank you..." She smiled, blushing as her eyes looked up to him.

Her kind words brought a flush to his cheeks, and he gave a nervous laugh in return. "And where did that come from?" he asked in a quick chuckle. "I love you too dear. Now let's get going." With that said Brian let Hannah wrap her arms around his, and once he had pocketed his wallet and room key he led the way out of the room toward the elevator. Soon enough they were on the darkened streets, the air still more than a little humid. "So what would you like to eat tonight honey?"

Hannah walked close to him, enjoying the warm air and sighing. She took a few moments to think, looking at their surroundings. "Does pizza sound good? Unless of you want to do something different, like a proper restaurant..." Hannah glanced over at him, smiling.

"Honey you know I always love pizza," the taller male said, giving a quick laugh. So he looped his arm around her waist and held Hannah in tight, walking along with his daughter until they came upon a modest pizza joint. Brian smiled and held the door open so that she could head on inside first.

Hannah kept close to her father, one arm across his back just as he had on her waist. The brunette smiled, thanking him for holding the door and walking inside, the smell of pizza immediately greeting her and making her stomach growl quietly. The person at the register smiled at them both, welcoming them and asking what their order would be. Hannah looked up and grinned, whispering something about pepperoni pizza before going off to go snatch a table for them.

"Pepperoni? Tsk tsk, how utterly cliched of you my dear..." Brian teased before making his way closer to the counter. he was quick to place his order then, deciding to go for onion and pepperoni just to quickly add his own flare to it. With that he moved to the seat opposite Hannah at their table. "It'll be here soon enough, so you just gotta be a little bit patient," Brian said casually, reclining now in his chair.

Hannah nodded, letting herself lie back and close her eyes, arms crossed over her stomach. "So what do we have planned for tomorrow? Maybe the beach?" Her eyes opened, full of mischief and a grin forming on her face.

Brian paused in thought at her question, taking the time to ponder the possibilities. Well they had passes to the different parks... but at the same time there was no rush, they had plenty of days to check out those areas. "The beach eh?" Brian asked, returning her grin with one of his own. "I guess I'm partly to blame for you turning out as such a perv." Still, his smile made it clear he was far from against the idea.

"Becoming a perv?! But I just want to relax on the sand and walk along in the waves...I want to swim again..." Hannah had a hard time keeping her voice down, but did so enough so the people in the kitchen couldn't hear. There weren't any other customers at the moment. "You could call me one if I wasn't in a relationship right now and wanted to go only to look at topless guys..." She smirked, looking across the table at her father. "But that's not the case anymore."

"Mm, too true," he replied with a small laugh. Brian made some more small talk only to stop when their server came over with their pizza. With the cutter provided he made sure to divvy up some decent sized portions and took up his first one for himself. "Wellp, bon apetite I guess."

Hannah grinned when the pizza arrived, only to laugh once the employee left. "You added onions to it. Of course." She grinned and took a slice for herself, picking off a few of the onions but not all of them. Then, happily, she dug in. The brunette actually finished her first slice rather quickly, going slower on her second. She'd nearly been starving when she'd woken up, and it felt great to have some hot food back in her stomach.

Brian shrugged "You know me. I'm not huge o pepperoni, so I had to add a little something to it," he said with a small laugh. He returned to eating, now having his third slice and taking his time with it. Soon enough it seemed they had finished, and he was sighing and fishing the money from his wallet to pay their bill. "Damn that was good... better than any airplane slop we would've gotten on the way over."

"I can agree on that. Well worth waiting for." Hannah watched her father silently, taking their trash and throwing it away, accompanying him back to the front. Once they were out the door, Hannah was at her father's side almost instantly, playfully squirming and grinning up at him. "I can't wait to get back..."

Brian was more than happy to have his daughter's slim frame pressing tight against him, her warmth mixing with his own and making his pulse quicken. "Mm, you and me both. Gotta burn off the excess energy, am I right?" he teased. With that he continued along with the gorgeous brunette until they reached their hotel. He led the way to the elevator, and once the doors had shut and the device lurched upward he pulled her in and gave Hanna a heated and passionate kiss.

Hannah was already blushing from the thought of what they were going to do once they reached their room. She knew the elevator wouldn't be just a normal ride but was still surprised to feel her father's arms wrap around her tightly, his lips pressing hungrily to her own and his beard bristling against her chin. She closed her eyes, kissing him back with as much passion while her arms wrapped around his sides and back as much as she could cover.

She felt so petite in his arms, but if anything that thought aroused him in ways he couldn't quite describe. Oh well, they were both happy, so there was no sense in getting worked up. The elevator halted and let out an echoing ding, both doors rolling open. "And along we go," Brian said, quickly leading the younger woman to their hotel room.

Back
Top Bottom