Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Get Enough of Your Love (Ghastygoo)

"I suppose I should get rid of a few things. It's that time of year again where I dump all the stuff that doesn't fit to the shelters," Hannah mused quietly, before she felt the strong arms of her father wrap around her and pull him down. She giggled playfully, hearing him snicker and trying not to sit too uncomfortably upon his lap. "Thanks daddy. It was awfully nice of you to help me." The brunette smiled up at him, looking rather coy herself.

"Well it would be rather cruel of me to suggest the idea and then not chip in..." the older male said. Plus Brian was always eager to help his sweet daughter whenever he could. But now it seemed he was chipping in for more than one reason with the shift their relationship had taken. He leaned in and then he was kissing along the side of her neck just the way Hannah liked, beard fibers tickling and grinding her neck.

Hannah nodded at his statement, then felt his breath on her skin before he began kissing her neck. The brunette sighed and leaned her head back to give him more access. Small shivers ran down her spine and she relaxed, muscles loosening as she hummed happily. "Love you, Daddy.."

"Love you more dear," he replied with a grin. Brian was more than happy to keep teasing her for just a little bit more, teeth nipping up along the exposed skin of her neck while the stubble rubbed her neck a little redder. He pulled back and sighed happily, before trailing both strong hands on the small of Hannah's back "So what shall we do now sweetie?" he asked, now rubbing along her back slowly and steadily.

Hannah was more than a little turned on by her father's kisses, and the feel of his strong hands on her back. She grinned, glancing at him slyly. "I want to repay you for all you've done for me the past two days..." She leaned a little more heavily on him, squirming in his lap and running a hand down his chest and stomach, ending up at the hem of his pants and tugging on them slightly.

"I think you've already repaid me with interest my dear," Brian replied, taking just a moment to smirk with an equal level of slyness. Still, Brian raised no objection when her hand tugged lazily against the hem of his pants. "Oh well, I'm open to it anyway," he said as he reached past Hannah's digits to swiftly undo his fly and free his cock a bit.

Hannah felt the heat radiating from his pants as he undid them for her, slipping her hand in and pulling out his monster of a cock. It was already semi-hard, and she grinned at her father as she began stroking it. The brunette leaned forward, giving his member a quick squeeze and kissing him.

Half hard for now, a result of a little bit of the teasing thus far between them, but once she got to stroking it didn't take long for Hannah to get his shaft fully hard. Brian moaned into his sweet daughter's mouth and moved a hand down to unbutton her shorts to make what was coming a little easier- but in their current position he lacked the means to push them off her. "Eager as ever..." he purred.

Hannah grinned between kisses, enjoying how her father so easily switched to that sly, purring voice of his. It just made her want to give herself up that much faster. She continued to stroke his hot member, then got up from his lap to slip off her clothes, all of them. She sat back onto his lap, grinning widely as she lowered herself onto his cock.

He couldn't help but admire her naked curvaceous body, brown tresses rolling down freely and flashing that pleasant bust of hers. Brian gripped the base of his dick and took in a deep breath before groaning from the feeling of her warm wet pussy spreading wide to better fit his incoming hard shaft.

Hannah couldn't believe how her body managed to stretch and fit him, let alone keep so tight to him once he was inside. She could feel a moan making it's way up and made no attempt to stop it, whimpering and repeating his name. His cock was incredibly hard and burning once she got herself to sit on his lap fully, and it gave her a boost in her confidence.

Deeper and deeper, letting his beloved sink down until their laps were meeting in a particularly lewd manner. His head left her neck, whispering lustful remarks to her, and soon his face was buried between her breasts to lick along the naked flesh and let his bristle rub and grind against Hannah's soft skin. Brian's hands took hold on her hips, and once he had her firm he started to raise and lower her along his raging hardon.

Hannah grinned and blushed at his whispered words, making the moment seem even more intimate; as if there were other people in the room and he didn't want them to hear what he had to say. She watched him with an interested gaze before shuddering all along her spine once more and moaning softly, one hand moving to rest on the back of his head, feeling his hot breath and wet tongue between her breasts. She began to help raise and lower herself, his cock slowly moving in and out of her as she began to feel the overwhelming pleasure once more.

The speed of his hips steadily grew, aided now by Hannah's own motions until the sounds of flesh hitting flesh. "This is so wrong you know... but I never want to stop..." Brian murmured, letting the vibrations trail up her chest. His cock grew hotter until it started to throb, and all too soon Brian was grunting as thick jets of his cum spurted out and proceeded to fill up Hannah's hot pussy.

Hannah managed to cum shortly after her father, pleasure wracking her body as she moaned one last time and settled, panting. Her face soon aquifer a light blush, leaning down and kissing his forehead as she felt him fill her to the brim with his potent fluid. "I don't want it to stop either daddy... You're amazing at this," the brunette purred, hands gently running over his skin that gleamed a little with sweat.

"Even if you don't want to stop... biology seems to think otherwise. You might wanna give it a moment before we go again," the older male replied. Still he seemed cosy enough for the time being, simply sighing and then giving her a peck on the cheek. "You're the best honey..." Brian added with a wry smile.

Hannah grinned, looking at him closely. "I honestly thought you meant the whole situation we're in, not simply continuing to have sex right now." She laughed, brushing her hands through his hair slowly. "You're just as good, if not better, dad. I'm not the best." The brunette kissed him on the forehead in return, keeping her body close to him and loving their shared warmth, the contact of just skin and not the restrictions that clothing brought.

It had taken a bit of time and effort to organize a summer holiday for the two of them- arranging a flight then setting a hotel in sunny Florida that they could stay in for the seven days of their trip. Not cheap, certainly, but he had plenty saved up for a trip and no doubt the memories would be worth the price. Brian opened up the door to their room, breathing out a happy if tired sigh as he carried in both his suitcase of clothes and his daughters supplies in the other hand "Phew... hell of a flight... nice big room though, isn't it?" the taller male commented with a wry smile.

"It certainly is!" Amber breathed a sigh of relief, finally happy to be at their hotel room and on vacation. "I bet this is going to be the best vacation ever..." She set her bag down, with her personal belongings as her father had her suitcase. The brunette waited for him to set their stuff down, then hugged the larger man tightly, squirming playfully against him.

He had smiled brightly when Hannah pressed tight to him, those supple teenage curves now quashed into his more masculine chest. "You know sweetheart," Brian suddenly flopped onto the bed, making sure to pull his attractive daughter atop him in the process. "Out here nobody knows us. We could just pose as a normal couple."

"But you look so much older than me." Amber laughed, easily following him down and straddling him comfortably. It was more of a joking statement than a serious one, and she grinned at the thought of doing what she liked in public without being suspected of being his daughter.

"Whaaaaat? You're breaking my heart, I don't look THAT old..." he had murmured in return, feeling his cheeks go a little redder from the insinuation. He smiled then and kissed the top of her head "Eh, age gaps aren't as big a deal nowadays. You can pass for nineteen if you try hard, so unless we start dryhumping in public then the two of us will be a-okay," Brian added before sighing and sinking into the mattress.

Again, Amber grew a little mischievous. "Aw, but I wanted to try that," she teased, brown hair tumbling over her shoulders yet again as she leaned up to kiss his forehead back. His warmth and their journey all the way here was making her sleepy, but she still had a little bit of playfulness inside of her. She smirked, her hand coming up to feel at the bristles on his cheek.

"Hey now, watch yourself or I'll have to give you a spanking. Eh, on second thought I'd better not encourage you," Brian replied with a small snicker. He paused when he felt the attractive teen stroke at his cheek, and he proceeded to gently grip her wrist. "Ah ah ah, not right now honey. Let's at least catch some Z's and then we can ah... test the strength of this here bed," Brian said with another soft laugh.

The brunette sighed, wriggling her wrist free from his grasp. "I was only stroking daddy. I wasn't trying to start something." Slowly, Hannah turned and flipped off of him, not bothering to take of her current clothes before snuggling beneath the sheets. She was out quickly, sleeping peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom