Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Get Enough of Your Love (Ghastygoo)

"You practically jumped me yesterday and now you're being coy?" he replied playfully. Well, Brian supposed it wasn't that big a deal. After all he was about half-hard now, an effect of morning wood. "Alrighty, count me in honey. What do you want to try?" he asked with a warm smile tugging the corners of his mouth.

"Ah...I really liked yesterday when you lifted me up against the wall and fucked me.. Maybe we can do that and then a few positions of your choice..." Hannah was glad he'd said yes; his cock was looking pretty good and she loved the way it stretched her and filled her up. The brunette gently tugged on his arm, grinning up at him. She began to take her clothes off, taking her sweet time until she was naked once more.

"Seems like a good idea to me... and already ditching the night clothes, I like that," the older male said. Brian watched eagerly as his daughter steadily bore more and more of her skin, leaving her creamy teenage curves on offer to him. The muscular male padded closer and pulled her up by her naked hips, hungrily kissing Hannah with all the stored up passion he had kept in storage for so many lonely years.

Hannah kissed her father back just as eagerly, enjoying being held like a kid again but in such a more romantic and sexual way. Her naked body pressed against his own, feeling the heat from his skin and sighing, one hand stapled over his back and the other getting lost in his hair and skimming along the side of his cheek where his heard was. He was such a masculine guy, which she figured was more her type anyways.

Her stroking roaming hands, eager to feel up everywhere they could reach, did wonders for his self confidence. She genuinely made him feel attractive, and he hadn't realised how much he had missed that sensation. Suddenly Hannah would feel her back pressing into the wall and the warmth of his manhood pressing between her silky thighs, the head up against her slick labia. He smirked coyly at her and started steadily forcing into her exposed depths.

Hannah saw the look her father had; that self-confidence and the way he moved so smoothly. She knew this was making him feel better, not just by pleasure alone, but also with his own image and his loneliness. The brunette loved knowing this, and she kissed him eagerly once more as she felt herself press up against the wall and his hot member slipping into her depths. A moan was lost as she leaned her head back, breaking the kiss. "So good..."

He sank in steadily deeper, her warm pussy gradually giving way to allow him to fit back into her hot pussy. His lips latched onto her throat, sucking and nipping lightly at the exposed naked skin, and he was quick to start driving in and out at a gradual pace. She felt as good as ever, but he wasn't going to risk going too fast right off the bat.

The brunette still had her head against the wall, and the feel of his soft lips and the scratchy beard on her skin made her shiver in delight, along with his tongue. "Dad," she whimpered, hips bucking forward in his embrace but keeping her back flat against the wall, still allowing her hands to slide over his muscular body and through his hair occasionally. She stared at him, the pleasure spread clearly across her expression and heard in her moans. "Harder.." she begged.

He was keeping at that same leisurely pace for the time being until he heard the pleading of her soft sweet voice. Brian grinned a little and he responded by giving her what she so wanted, driving his cock in and out at a growing speed while keeping her curvy body pressed tight to the wall the whole time.

Hannah still was trying to get used to the amount of pleasure that came from sex, and her body was shivering with each drive that sent pulses of it up her spine. She couldn't figure if it was because it was her dad, or her first few times, or maybe his size... But whatever the cause, it was pure heaven and she couldn't complain. "Thank you..." She moaned, bucking her hips to meet each thrust still and whining.

Every pleasured noise and whine that steadily passed through Hannah's lips sounded like a beautiful symphony to him, and he wished for nothing more than to make that song last longer. Brian grunted, hot breath rolling over her exposed neck and driving even more pleasure through her. Brian moved faster, giving a few lewd groans and grunts and seemed to move faster with each passing second. Damn he just loved feeling those breasts grind into his chest...

Hearing her dad let out noises only sex could draw out of a man made her shiver, making her even more horny and drawing more pleasure from their taboo act. She didn't want to stop, but she could feel her orgasm coming closer with every thrust and every inch of her skin on his, along with his moaning. Hannah closed her eyes tightly, feeling her body tensing up and suddenly spasming, her pussy clamping onto him as she came.

He certainly felt that- the tightness of her pussy wrapping tight around his dick and seeming almost intent on choking the poor guy. "Hah... yeah... just like that..." Brian replied in a husky purr, his voice clearly laced with his own pleasure. His cock pulsed and thickened, and soon Hannah got what he wished when he let out a lengthy groan and started filling her with thick jets of his hot seed. When the torrent ended he was left pressing lightly into her, panting for breath.

Hannah was just starting to get down from her high when his cock began pulsing inside of her and filling her with seed, the brunette leaning back and sighing. After she felt her father finish, she looked back and him and kissing him deeply, both hands resting gently on his face. "I love hearing you talk like that, daddy~" She grinned, ruffling his hair. "Maybe you can talk to me more like that next time, heh."

"Mm... maybe, maybe," he replied. He grinned sheepishly as she ruffled his short crop of hair before he steadily pulled out and set the attractive brunette on her feet before him. With that done Brian stretched and grabbed some shorts from his drawer. "A great way to wake up, but I better get started on breakfast all the same," he said.

Hannah could only grin with a pleased expression as her father sat her down, falling to lie back upon the bed immediately behind her. She laid there for a minute, watching him dress before sitting up again and getting some clothes on. She lovingly hugged her dad, smiling widely. "Thank you Daddy... You make me feel amazing...about myself, too. I love you so much." Her brunette head nestled a little before pulling away, padding into the kitchen quietly ahead of him.

"Aw honey, you know I live to make you happy... and you've certainly made me feel good too," the older male said before striding along with her toward the kitchen. He went for something a little more simple this time around, pouring out two bowls of cereal and half a grapefruit fr both of them- the pink flesh dripping with sweetness. "So, what shall we do today my dear?" he asked as he started preparing the coffee.

"Uhm...maybe... We could go somewhere? Maybe our own vacation?" She suggested, the young teen looking over at her dad, watching him make breakfast. "I'm sure we do have a lot saved up." She teased, winking at him.

"Oh yeah? Changed your mind on the vacation eh?" Brian asked in return, smiling kindly at her. He sat down and started munching on spoonfuls of cereal, slow and steady so's not to stain his shirt with milk. "Give it a little time and I can plan a nice vacation for us. Hell, we can pass for a couple if we go somewhere we won't be recognised," he suggested with a slightly lewd grin on his face.

"Okay dad..." She smiled, eating her cereal as well slowly, thinking. "So...what do we do in the meantime?" Hannah laughed, playfully squirming in her seat before catching her father's somewhat perverse grin and flushing a light red across her nose and cheeks. She averted her gaze, digging into her grapefruit.

"Don't go saying things like that sweetie... you know how my imagination likes to wander," Brian said with a wink. Soon he had finished his cereal and dug into his grapefruit, again keeping things slow and steady. A stray spoon stroke and he'd wind up getting sputtered with cold fruit juice. Once he had finished that he set his bowl in the dishwasher and the skin of the fruit in the bin. "Well... we can move some of your stuff into my room if you wanna keep sleeping with me dear."

Hannah listened to him silently, smiling happily as he mentioned moving some of her stuff. "Yeah, just clothes mostly....I don't mind if I still have to travel there for my books and the desk and such." The brunette finished her food shortly after her father, having gone a little bit faster but not even coming close to comparing how much more food he could eat at one time. She stood and went to her room, beginning to neatly take out the piles of clothes that were always nicely folded into her dresser and setting them on the bed.

"I have some spare room in the closets. Shock of all shocks I don't have a wardrobe as big as my teenage daughtes," he joked, grinning over at the brunette. He got to his feet and followed after Hannah, helping bring a few boxes in for her. "You sure you're okay moving in like this? It's not going too fast for ya, right?"

Hannah giggled and looked over at her dad, setting down a stack of clothes. "But even then, I still don't have a ton. And it's not like I'm moving into a new house, daddy." She smirked and took one of the boxes gratefully, able to move more clothes at a time now. After about an hour, she'd had enough of her stuff moved to please her, and she sighed, padding back into the room and placing the last of her clothes. "There, all done."

Despite her claim, to Brian it still felt like quite a workload to him... perhaps he hadn't been paying a whole lot of attention to the amount of clothes she had purchased over the years. Though at the very least Hannah was courteous enough to sell off what she didn't want or like any more. He sat down on the bed and pulled her into his lap, snickering politely. "Very nice my dear- top notch work as ever."

Back
Top Bottom