Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Get Enough of Your Love (Ghastygoo)

Hannah vaguely felt herself being scooped up, a smile spreading tiredly across her face as he carried her to the shower. Once she was set down, she almost fell from her weak knees but leaned against her father, the hot water rejuvenating her strength a little if not her need for rest. The brunette looked up at her father, head on his chest and arms around his body tightly.

"You're not, daddy..." She said quietly, giving him a bright smile to hopefully cheer him up. "It might feel wrong but you haven't had anybody in so long.. We're both sort of misfits in the fact we had no one to love but each other." She said.

"I know... I just don't wanna feel like I'm taking advantage if you..." Brian replied, before moving a hand and stroking down her back. The pressure of the hot water did it's job, and soon she had been scrubbed clean of excess white goo. "Don't forget to take your pills..." he said. while he had hoped she would never have to use them, Brian had bought her birth control pills. Better saf than sorry... and they'd come in plenty handy now.

"I won't." She smiled up at him, helping wash him off as well with the soap, lathering him up a little before moving on to herself. "You're not taking advantage of me if it's what I wanted too." She said quietly, giving him a rather innocent and happy look. After cleaning both of them, Hannah stepped out of the shower with a towel over her shoulders, heading off to her room but not before taking the pills with her to keep beside her bed.

Once they were done washing Brian had grabbed another towel to clean off his muscular and slightly hairy frame. While his daughter made sure to take her pills Brian went back to the living room and made sure to redress in the same discarded clothes as earlier. "If you wanna rest up after all that," he began, calling upstairs to Hannah's room "Feel free to take a snooze and I'll be sure to wake you in time for dinner."

Hannah nodded to herself. "Thanks dad!" She called back, sighing and falling onto her bed in her clothes she had worn before. She'd managed to grab them on her way up. Sleep took her quickly, and she laid curled up against a pillow as if it were someone she was snuggling with, dreaming peacefully.

By the time five o clock hit, Brian decided it was about time to get started on dinner. Seeing as it was that time of the week he called up the Chinese takeout in town and placed the regular order they both had. Fifteen minutes after placing the call and the delivery boy had arrived, been paid (with a nice tip) and sent on his way. "Hannah honey, food's ready," the older male called up. Hopefully he hadn't tired her out too much.

He shrugged his broad shoulders and headed for the kitchen again, unpacking the individual white boxes the delivery boy had brought with him.

The younger brunette woke slowly as her father called her down, mumbling to herself sort of impatiently. She wanted to sleep but there was food... Her stomach urged her on and she finally stumbled out of bed, feeling as if it were midnight and not just late afternoon to early evening.

"Thank you daddy..." She said, hugging him tightly and helping unpack the rest of the boxes, opening all of them and getting out chopsticks that had been added to the bag thankfully. One of her favorite things to do was eat Chinese or asian food in general with chopsticks. It was fun, and she was pretty damn good at it.

Brian went on for a more traditional approach, snatching a silver fork and using that on hi chicken chow mein with elegant sweeps and stabs of the metal points. "So ah... did you sleep well? You don't feel sore or anything do you?" he asked, tilting his head in a curious manner. As ever, he was one of the more protective parents you could ever meet, and he was still worried he had hurt her.

Hannah glanced up at him. "A little sore but it's just...general. Like all my muscles. It's nothing you did, really." She smiled, then focused back on her own noodles, eating rather quickly because she was starving. Especially after all that activity earlier. The brunette took a few minutes more to eat, then looked over at her father again. "Do you think....do you think I could sleep with you, Dad? For a little while now it's been rather lonely in just a bed by myself. I'd really like to be able to snuggle up against someone...."

"Well okay, but if you need anything the painkillers are in the usual spot," the older male said. He curled more noodles around the points of his fork, popped them in his mouth and slurped them off. At her question Brian smiled and nodded "Well hell, we've already fucked so I guess it's no issue. Just so you know, I grope in my sleep," he said.

Hannah giggled. "You're being so pervy now... And that's okay." She grinned, taking a piece of chicken from the noodles and eating it. She enjoyed the warm food and she was feeling much more awake now, so she wouldn't fall right back asleep. "Can we watch a movie after we get done eating, Dad?" The brunette looked hopeful, wondering if her dad would let her lie against him or not. She didn't really know if he was the gruff type or just kinda romantic when it came to a relationship. Her mom hadn't been around long enough for her to know how their marriage was either...

"Well, usually movie not is Saturday of Friday... but I think I can make an exception for my princess..." Brian replied, grinning. he polished off the last shreds of food on his plate, after his daughter so cheekily snatched some for herself, and then he got to work washing their plates off in the sink. "You go ahead and pick the movie out. Either something on TV now or something from the stack at the corner," he said from over his shoulder.

Well... this relationship wasn't so bad. It felt a little... normal.

Hannah nodded, moving over to the couch and sitting down, picking up the remote. After a few minutes of flicking through the usual channels to feature reruns of movies, she switched it to the DVD player and picked a movie out of their stash; an action movie, since she wasn't fond of romantic ones or some of the more bland comedies. She happily waited for her father to join her, after which she laid her head on his chest and handed him the remote to start the movie.

It certainly did feel nice to have a soft female form embracing him like that, it was a feeling he had sorely missed. One muscular arm looped around Hannah's slim waist to keep their bodies pressed up tight together, and he proceeded to peck her on the to of the head before taking up the remote and starting the movie. "Good choice baby."

"Thanks." She blushed and made a short humming sound in content when she felt her father kiss the top of her head. If Hannah was one thing, she was definitely a daddy's girl in just how she enjoyed his company and all the little moments they shared. Maybe she just had a fondness that many teenagers didn't typically have for their parents...or maybe it was the loss of her mother when she was young. She sorely missed her, but her father had certainly been great to her.

She sighed and hugged his arm that was wrapped around her, watching the movie quietly.

He decided to forget his worries for the next two hours, watching the movie as evening began to shift steadily into a black humid night. The taller male finally yawned when the movie ended and he proceeded to turn the TV off and raise Hannah up in his arms bridal style. "Well, wanna head to bed? It'll be nice to have another body with me for a change," Brian remarked, smiling slightly at the mental image alone.

Hannah had been nodding off during the movie, so comfortably pressed against her father and the night growing old. She felt his strong arms lift her up, gazing up at him tiredly. "It certainly will be for me too..." She said, leaning her head upon his broad chest. Her mind lazily recalled what he had said before, about groping in his sleep, and hoped it wouldn't keep her up or at least would begin after she'd had enough rest.

With his grip on her firm, wanting her to feel secure, he started carrying his beloved daughter upstairs without a care. They reached the large bedroom soon enough, padding along the polished hardwood floors until he reached the bed. After setting Hannah down on the plush duvet he swiftly undressed and once naked he slid himself under the covers. Hell he slept naked most nights anyway... why change now?

Hannah noticed her father undressing, and it was a sort of shock. She didn't know he slept naked. But she was both too tired and too comfortable with sleeping with her clothes on, so she didn't replicate his actions, merely snuggling closely to his warm body and falling asleep. The brunette slept peacefully, with a night full of good dreams rather than the usual nightmares.

He had been a little truthful with his earlier remarks, that much had been clear when Hannah would wake to find his strong hand gripping her right breast through the fabric of her clothing. Not particularly roughly,just enough for her to know his hand was there. When morning hit he steadily awoke and let out a small yawnk, nestling his bearded jaw lightly against the naked flesh of the brunette's neck.

Hannah woke slowly, feeling her father's cheek nestled against her neck and the familiarity of his stubble as well. She yawned, stretching lightly like a cat, then noticed his hand on her breast, causing her to blush. "Morning, Dad..." She said quietly, running a hand through his hair briefly. A small smile creeped across her face, and she felt herself grow hot from his touch.

The taller male slowly opened one eye when he felt slim digits roam through his short crop of hair, causing him to pull back and yawn in the direction of the ceiling. "Mornin' hon..." he said in between the long noises of that same yawn. Brian's hand left her bust as he rose up to sit in bed, still feeling her warmth clinging to his toned frame. "Sorry about that. My hands have a mind of their own sometimes," he remarked simply.

"It's okay." She said, smiling and watching him sit up in bed. "Did you sleep well?" Hannah hoped he had, so she could make this more of a habit. Last night had certainly been wonderful for her, so... The brunette sat up, fixing her messy and bedraggled hair, stifling her own yawn. "Do we have anything planned for today?" Hannah inquired, smiling and hoping they didn't.

"Hm? Of course I did. I missed being able to have another warm body resting with me," the older male said. Brian smiled in return and stroked a large strong hand down Hannah's slim back. "I never plan anything dear, you should know as much by now," he remarked simply, taking a moment to peck her on the brow. "But I'm always open to suggestion." With that the naked male slipped out of bed and stood upright.

Hannah felt herself blush feeling her father's hand running down her back, then intensify as he stood up. She was feeling rather...horny at the moment... And it would pass some time if he agreed... "Hey daddy," she asked, slipping over to the corner of the bed. "Would you mind if...uhm.. We..." The brunette was unexpectedly flustered, unsure of why she was. "Could we play a little?" Was all she could manage, face as bright red as a tomato.

Back
Top Bottom