Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Get Enough of Your Love (Ghastygoo)

"But Dad..." She pouted. "All of them are weird... They don't know me." Hannah pressed in closer, grateful for his sturdy hold on her and focusing her eyes directly on him, an odd twinkle in them. She grew even more quiet. "You're the only one who knows me... Besides my friends, but they're all girls and they chat too much, so you're who I spill all my secrets to and all I have for family..." She sighed, glancing away for a moment, the brunette's face blushing red.

Without warning she glanced back over, leaning up and giving her dad a kiss. But this wasn't just a normal peck on the lips and some kids did, but an attempt at a decent, slow kiss.

Brian listened to what she had to say with a growing sense of curiosity, wondering where his princess was going with this. And then suddenly they were kissing... or rather she was kissing him, their lips pressing tight together and her tongue meeting his... soon he began to return the gesture, his tongue lightly roaming over her own. His hands gripped her ass, and he pulled back for a breath. "Hannah... you know we really shouldn't..."

"We shouldn't but...please..." She implored, looking into his eyes with almost a heartbroken gaze. She was blushing a little, and she stayed perfectly still. His hands on her ass were not only turning her on but she felt comfortable in his grip. The brunette slowly stroked his cheek, moving in for another kiss.

He couldn't bring himself to pull back from her when she leaned in, and soon they were kissing again with that same passion. God this was wrong, he knew that much... but he was hardly forcing her, she was making that clear, and he had been single for so long... and Hanna really had grown into a phenomenal lifeforms. "I... I don't know baby... this is about as wrong as it gets..." he murmured, letting his grip tighten on her ass.

Hannah didn't reply this time, continuing to kiss him slowly, growing a little more fervent over time. Her hand gently ran over his cheek, then down to where his beard began to cover the skin with stubble. She always did like playing with it, laughing past times when she was little and sneaking quick feels and running when he came after her.

No matter how wrong it felt to her father, it felt right to her. He was kind and sweet, always there for her in a way no boyfriend could be. "I love you daddy..." She whispered, wrapping her arms over his shoulders and behind his head.

There she went, tugging his beard again.... this time there was nothing innocent about it. He panted slowly and softly for air, shuddering softly under her touch. God she felt so good... "I know baby, I love you too..." Brian said with a small sigh. "Fine then... let's go one step further. If I'm gonna be a perv, I might as well go all the way. So let's fuck," Brian said. By now he was getting hard, damn near twelve thick inches straining in his shorts.

Hannah grinned, having waited plenty long enough to hear that from him. She hummed happily, kissing him again as she tugged at his shirt, wanting to expose that broad chest of his. Each movement made her feel giddy with excitement, almost not believing how much freedom she could have with him now.

"Off it goes..." She giggled, taking his shirt off. Immediately her hands began working on his shorts, as she felt the huge bulge underneath. Her eyes however were gazing at his chest and stomach, mesmerized anew by the sight. She'd seen her father without a shirt plenty of times, but now it was sinking in that she could feel his body freely now, and it was hers just as much as her body was his now.

He raised his large arms up to make the process easier, letting out a small sigh as his shirt came off. He didn't exactly feel much cooler right about now. Still if he was gonna do this... he might as well return the favour. So with little hesitation he gripped the hem of Hannah's own top and helped pull it overhead to reveal her chest. "For someone so short, you sure are aggressive," Brian remarked in a low murmur, and it seemed now they were pulling each others shorts down in tandem.

"Excuse me?" She teased, sticking her tongue out and shaking herself a little side to side so her breasts and ass shook, showing off her curves she'd been developing. Hannah finally managed to get his shorts off, staring at the huge bulge in just his tight underwear. The head was even poking out at the top, fat and throbbing slightly.

"Holy crap..." She whispered, helping him take her own shorts off.

"Yeah... your mother said the same thing when she first saw it too..." he replied casually. He slipped his shorts off and kicked them off with his foot, letting the article land neatly on the coffee table. Now both of them were bare, incestuous bodies pressed together in a lewd manner. Brian smiled and stroked her cheek affectionately "You know that if we do this, there'll be no turning back, right?" he asked, smiling faintly.

Hannah looked into her father's eyes, smiling back and resting a hand on top of his, squeezing it gently while she leaned into the one that rested on her cheek a little. "I know," she said quietly. Her eyes were full of excitement and passion, but also lust hidden far beneath that. "I'm not a kid anymore daddy. I know what I want. You." She said with a slightly wider grin, gently beginning to stroke his cock from outside of his underwear, running a finger occasionally over the head she could barely see.

"Well... alright." He smiled and leaned in, kissing along her neck and throat, the fibers of his beard grinding up against the exposed flesh... if Hannah was anything like her mother, then no doubt she'd love this... He raised her by her magnificent springy ass, holding her just above his upraised exposed dick. If this was what his princess wanted... he gave a small sigh and lowered her down, forcing the thick head slowly and steadily into her exposed pussy, forcing her labia wider around the peak of his dick.

Hannah couldn't hold back any longer, a moan running through her throat and hitting the air loudly, hips rolling on his cock, a brief thought flitting through her mind and wondering if she could fit it all. But then, she forced her legs down, stopping herself from going any further onto him not matter how much he would lower her. She had to catch her break for a moment, both in adjusting to his size and shivering as his beard scraped her neck a little along with his kisses.

"Dad," she gasped. "Please be careful." She shouldn't had to have said that, of course he would because she was his daughter. But she meant something else, by now he could probably feel her hymen up against his thick head. He'd be taking something from her she could never get back, and she was fine with that, but she'd heard it would be painful.

"Of course princess... this isn't my first rodeo..." he murmured in return. He had been going slow, of course, but he figured now she'd be a little worried about losing her virginity. She wanted this, and what Hannah wanted he would give to her. Brian's lips suddenly claimed her own in a heated exchange, a duel of tongues to distract her a bit as he slid her down and let the thick head of his long cock take her virginity.

Definitely no going back now, not when he just popped his own daughter's cherry.

Hannah nodded, comforted by her father and kissed him back, caught by surprise and sinking into the kiss slowly, her tongue sliding along his own and feeling his hot breath his her lips. She had always enjoyed her fathers kisses, the quick pecks before bed and his own smell, that trademark scent that only he had. All these things distracted her as he tore through the last boundary that had established her as a virgin; gone. She gasped slightly with the pain but eventually calmed down.

Brian made sure to give her some time to catch her breath after popping her cherry, feeling her slim and soft body in is strong grip. "Deep breath... remember what I taught you whenever you scraped your knees. Deep and slow breaths to calm yourself from the pain..." he murmured to her. One of his strong hands groped at her springy ass. His hold on Hannah's soft body kept firm, and once she was calm enough he started to raise and lower her down his manhood at a steady rate.

Hannah nodded, smiling at his advice and breathing deeply and slowly. Eventually the pain had disappeared, and her body shuddered in his grip as he lowered her once more. She could feel another moan working it's way up, eyes closing. "Dad..." She sighed, body heating up rapidly. The pleasure was more than she could've expected and it felt amazing.

She was gradually losing her tightness to him so it made it that much easier for his massive dick to plow her pussy at a growing pace. He knew his stuff despite how rusty he was, all that sexual experience flooding back to him. Soon enough Hannah was being bounced along his hot cock, juices coating his cock for lubrication. Brian groaned, humping her at a faster pace and watching Hannah's tits bounce with each motion.

Hannah watched him through lustful eyes, easily moving along his cock and taking nigh all of it. She moaned with him, drawing him in for another heated kiss, tongue vying for his attention as it interned his mouth slowly. She could feel him hitting her deepest parts, near her cervix already. He was warm and pulsing and it felt wonderful, staring into his eyes and letting her breasts bounce.

(You don't need to bump the threads you know)

"Fucking hell... Hannah..." he panted out in between quick clashes f their mouths, constantly finding his breath being stolen by his horny rutting daughter. Brian kept bouncing her, faster and rougher, sweat slick on his toned muscles. If this was wrong then why oh why did it have to feel so good? The pressure in his cock grew more intense, like a volcano getting set to blow... and blow he did, shooting thick jets of cum that flooded his own daughter's tight womb.

(Sorry :c Won't do it again.)

The brunette was enjoying her first round of sex immensely, even more so with the added factor of her partner being her father. In no way could she have imagined it any better, even just an hour or so ago when she'd been spying on him in the shower. As she felt their bodies beginning to heat up more and feeling the thin layer of sweat building on him, she was nearing her own climax. Hannah cried out as her father's cock suddenly let loose inside of her, filling her with his cum and dove off the ledge as well, her body tightening and freezing in place as she came.

(It's not much of an issue, I just don't want you wasting your time and energy)

Goodness, it really had been a long time for him...

He was plenty backed up, hadn't even gotten around to jacking off in the longest time. But of course once he came once, he couldn't help but go again... and again. His fat cock had pounded Hannah's pussy relentlessly for the better part of the next hour, shifting her into a doggy style position, then missionary and then he finished by fucking her up against the wall, pulling out of her this time and painting her backside with a few thick white spurts.

He leaned into her panting for breath before crouching and kissing at her neck tenderly. "Did you enjoy that baby...?" he purred in a soft arousing tone, feeling fatigue set in at last.

Hannah wasn't allowed any rest for the next, well, what felt like several hours to her. She should have figured, knowing her father hadn't been out on many dates and wasn't the type of person to take things fast sexually. But the amount of energy and the animalistic way that he kept ravishing her in all sort of positions she'd seen before but never experienced...it was all so much for her.

Finally, as he pulled out coated her backside, she was out of breath and panting heavily, barely standing with weak legs that shook beneath her. "Yes daddy..." She gasped, feeling his lips at her neck with that tell-tale bristling of his stubble on her skin. A shudder raced down her spine. "That was amazing..."

"Phew... glad to hear it sweetie..." for a moment he had feared he might have gotten a little rough for her first time. One muscular arm looped around her waist, hoisting Hannah up and carrying her under his arm as f she was a sack of potatoes. They were both sweaty, and with that seed on her backside Hannah could do with a little something... so he carried her into the bathroom and turned on the spray of hot shower water. With that he stepped under the water with her and set Hannah on her feet. "Well... right about now I feel like a real fuck up..." he murmured.

Back
Top Bottom