Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Tarnished Gold~{Darkwolf12 x loneiysong}

"Good." She giggled, picking up her pace as she put her hands on Elena's thighs so she wouldn't choke on the large cock or the load she was sure was about to get shot down her throat. She didn't mind though, she'd happily swallow the werewolf's cum.

Luna choked slightly as the load was shot down her throat, pulling off as she swallowed it before coughing lightly. Giving Elena an odd look as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Did you just howl?"

Luna groaned against Elena's lips, moaning softly before gently pushing her off. "I asked you a question." She huffed, pressing her hand go the werewolf's chest.

"What in the fuck is with you?" She growled, continuing to push Elena away. Ignoring how wet she was for the other girl. Glaring at her as she attempted to scoot away even though those fingers felt like heaven to her aching pussy. Confused and a bit nervous with how animalistic her captor was acting.

She growled adn grabbed her thigh and pulled her back down under her and towered over her. "If you do not tempt me or try me little flower. Or I will make you scream my name. Would you perfer that? I can make you scream without making you reach release. I could make you burn and tremble for me."

Luna glared up at her, azure blue eyes piercing Elena's own before she started trying to push her off again. Angrily trying to get away from the woman on top of her. "Get off!" She yelled, digging her nails into her shoulders.

Luna relaxed against Elena, quietly cupping the werewolf's face to kiss her deeply. A small smirk curving her lip upwards as she let her hand slide down her stomach. Wrapping her slender fingers around the other girl's thick cock again, slowly pumping her length.

"Not my fault, you scared the shit out of me!" She huffed, pulling her hand away as she leaned back against the bed. Fiddling with the lace of her bra as she did so. "Don't act so heartbroken, you can't always have your way." Luna said as she tapped her finger under the werewolf's chin to tease her.

"You kidnapped me, tied me up, and you say I scare too easily?" Luna raised her eyebrow as well, smirking lightly. The blonde pulling Elena towards her to hover her lips just over the werewolf's. "Have you?" She giggled, grinning wildly.

"Well maybe you were lying." She giggled, rolling onto Elena so she was straddling her waist. "Have you spoiled me too much?" She explained, smiling down at her as the blonde leaned down; placing a kiss on her forehead before leaning back up.

"You do remember what happened the last time I trusted you, don't you?" She huffed before rolling off of her, laying beside her as she cuddled up into her side. Smiling lightly.

Luna rolled her eyes, flicking Elena's nose playfully before rolling over. Turning her back to the werewolf as she laid there with her eyes closed; playing absently with the fabric of the bed's blankets.

Luna laid her head on her chest, eyes closed as she listened to Elena's heart beat. "You still haven't told me why you howled." The mumbled out, arms wrapped comfortably around the other girl. "What are you? A dog?"

Back
Top Bottom