Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Tarnished Gold~{Darkwolf12 x loneiysong}

"It was a joke, seeing an actually wolf would be amazing though." She muttered more to herself than Elena, rolling over in the bed to pull the covers over her head. Curling up in her usually sleeping position. Holding the soft plushie to her breasts.

She smiled and tucked her in. She sighed and stroked her hair and kissed her temple gently. "If you need me, my room is right across from yours. Sleep good Luna." She whispered and moved down the hall and went to go sit with her pack who was visiting and sat back grinning to tehm as they beganto talk. She didn't worry about the boys, they all knew that Luna's was hers.

Luna immediately sat up once the werewolf left, glancing down to the stuffed animal with a huff. "How do I get in these situations." The blonde sighed, running her fingers over the soft fabric for a moment before laying down again. Just staring at the ceiling till she finally managed to shut her eyes and go to sleep.

Luna woke up early the next morning, opening her eyes with a groan. She partly wished this had all been some dream. Hand still tightly wrapped around the teddy bear as she stood up. Stretching with little care that she was almost fully naked. There had to be some sort of shirt she could pull on to cover herself. Walking to the closet in the corner of the room, she opened the door and searched a moment for a shirt. Quickly slipping on a red and black plaid flannel shirt. Buttoning it up only half way.

Elena came in and smiled looking at Luna's outfit. She was wearing jeans and a top. She then moved to her and pinned her against the wall and kissed her lips and smiled grinding her hips agianst hers. "How did you sleep my little princess?" She growled and kissed along her jaw and pulled her close.

Luna hadn't really noticed when Elena came in, getting completely taken off guard as she was pinned up against the wall. Growling softly herself, the younger girl squirmed around. Attempting to pull away from her. "Just fine." She huffed, glaring up at her.

Luna sighed as she was released, slowly following her with her arms crossed over her chest as she walked. She honestly didn't mind the kissing and such; though she'd never admit it to this woman. "It looks delicious." The blonde muttered, eyeing with omlet with those gorgeous blue orbs of her's.

Luna merely raised an eyebrow, taking a seat in front of her food before beginning to eat. "What exactly does that mean?" She questioned, rolling her eyes at the wink. Turning back to her omlet to take a drink of her juice.

"This is your home, you can come and go as you please. But you will need to take care of it while I am gone." She smiled adn continued to eat. She then nodded. "And keep me happy." She winked again and then reached out and grabbed her thigh stroking her softly.

Luna just stared at Elena, tensing up slightly once her hand was laid on her thigh. "I don't really have a say, do I?" She sighed, finishing up her meal before looking back to the woman. "Is that all I've got to do? Comply?"

The blonde blushed a dark red, turning away so Elena couldn't see her face. "I guess.." She mumbled, somewhat enjoying the feeling she was receiving from the werewolf. "You won't hurt me?" The blonde muttered, azure blue eyes filled with curiosity as she looked to the other girl.

Luna gently put her hands on her shoulder, biting her lower lip as she tugged her closer. "Promise?" She whispered into her ear, laying her head against the older woman's chest as she felt her finger slid into her pussy. Debating if she could trust her again or not.

Luna let herself be pulled into Elena's lap, moaning softly as her finger slid in deeper. "You better keep your word.." She breathed out, clinging a bit more to the werewolf. "You've also gotta finger me better than that." She teased, winking before letting out a quiet groan of pleasure.

"I don't beg." She huffed before giving Elena an odd look. "Why are your eyes glowing?" Luna questioned, pulling away a bit from fear. Attempting to climb out of the older girl's lap.

She let her go and pouted. "I love it when beautiful girls beg." She then leaned back and looked at her watch. "Shit I have to go. If you need me, I have a laundry list of phone numbers that you can call. I must be off." She sucked her fingers clean and kissed her forehead. "Be back later."

"What? You can't just leave!" Luna pouted, looking up to the other girl. "When will you be back?" She whined, tugging at the werewolf's shirt. "Don't leave me.." Putting her best puppy dog eyes on before pulling on the cloth again. "Please?"

"I will be back soon." She laughed and then kissed her forehead. "That is a good start my pet." She stroked her cheek. "Do you want me to bring you anything home? A new bunny vibrator?" She winked. She put o her jacket. Watching her beg and plead definitely turned her on. Tempting her to stay.

"I want you to stay." She pouted, crossing her arms before snatching up Elena's hand in her's. Bringing her fingers to her lips before gently nipping the tips, taking the pointer finger into her mouth to suck on it lightly. "Please don't leave.." She muttered, nipping the digit once more.

Back
Top Bottom