Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Tarnished Gold~{Darkwolf12 x loneiysong}

"No baby, your pleasure will be mine and mine alone. I will make you cum just from the sight of me, just be a good girl." She said when she was on the other side of the door. She soon came back with a steak that was cut up with a sweet potato with marshmellows and broccoli. She sat on the bed and then moved a pulley. Her arms spread to the sides and she grinned and sat her up. "There we go." She kissed her shoulder.

"You are so beautiful." Se smiled. SHe took off her top and soon seh was naked before her.

Luna had very mixed feelings about this woman, extremely mixed in fact. Her captor made her feel incredible, in two ways in fact. Sexually and emotionally but the werewolf also had kidnapped her, knocked her out, and tied her to what she assumed to be the woman's bed. The beautiful girl sighed to herself before getting shook back to reality when she was raised up. "The hell is this?" Looking to the ceiling she scanned her dark blue eyes over the set up. "Do you kidnap girls often?" Luna huffed her words out two seconds before she felt those warm lips on her shoulder. A few moments later her shirr being stripped off; the gorgeous blonde providing a bit of a struggle for that article of clothing. She just completely once it was off though, just looking away in shame as many cuts and bruises were exposed to Elena's eyes, all from Ron. Every last flaw on her once untouched skin from him and whatever he had decided to beat her with that night.

"No. Not often. You are my first and my last." She smiled and then looked at her breasts and frowned. "After we eat, I will take care of these. I will polish you to feel good as new." She smiled and then looked at her. "Now I hope you are hungry. This steak is medium. Delicious if I do say so myself. Henry is a great cook." She forked a bite and held it to her lips and smiled. "Eat, that asshole probably malnourished you." She smiled. She watched her carefully. The steak was seasoned perfectly. Garlic butter, pepper and salt, all left in the oven to bake and sizzle deliciously in its own juices until it begged to be eaten.

"Then when did you set this up? I couldn't have been out that long." She questioned curiously, looking back to her as she ignored the part about fixing her up again. "Henry?" Luna gave her apparent savior a curious look before having the steak presented to her, stomach growling as it was brought right under her nose. Ready to protest but she was starving, so with pride swallowed she ate the bite off the fork. Face flushed a dark crimson from giving in so easily to temptation. "You're really kind for someone who kidnaps people, did you poison my dinner?" The blonde had actually let her guard down some, not really scared of Elena like she should probably be.

"No. Henry is the best cook ever. Head chef at Bella Donna." She grinned. "He loves to cook and eat. You will meet him when you are better. He has one of those accents that women really love. Sometimes, when he gets really pissy, I call him Gordon, you know Gordon Ramsay. 'THIS LOOKS LIKE A DOGS DINNA!'." She giggled as she began to feed her again. She then leaned back. "What do you think? Good right? Had my steak before I came to get you." She kissed her neck and kissed over a new bruise right above her breast being gentle.

"I am sorry you had to suffer through this alone."

The sound of Elena's giggle made Luna smile slightly before she shamelessly took another bite, nodding as she smiled again. "Yeah..it's really good." With how casual they were being, the beautiful girl almost forgot she was completely naked. Almost. "Came to get me?" The kisses to her neck and recently acquired bruise making her tense slightly. Much less than before; Luna was slowly starting to relax, still a bit nervous of the werewolf though. "It was my own fault, nothing you shoulder be sorry for, but may I ask a question?"

"What's your name?" The blonde's face flushed slightly due to the fact she didn't know, even though she had no real way of knowing anyway. It felt odd getting fed by someone else, especially drinking. A little bit of the water trailing down her chin and neck, giving her a cold chill that ran up her spine in a quick tremble.

"How?" The blonde asked, this whole set up was getting more suspicious by the second. "I don't remember Ron saying it earlier." Luna raised an eyebrow at her before she felt her hair getting stroked. "Am I allowed to take it alone?" She questioned, dark blue eyes sparkling at Elena.

"You've been watching me?" Luna repeated, face flushing before she sighed and shook her head. "Where exactly am I supposed to run?" The blonde glanced to her tied wrists, clenching and unclenching her hands for a moment, beginning to lose feeling in the limb.

"Yes, for quite a while now." She whispered and then looked at her and smiled and kissed her lips. She then reached out and untied her and then pulled her close and kissed her cheek and moved to a closet in the corner and pulled out a short robe that would reach mid thigh and it was the softest of silks. "From now on, you will dress to please me."

"How long is quite awhile?" She asked right before her lips were captured in another kiss, Luna unsure if she should kiss back or not, the blonde girl ending up not doing so. Once her hands were untied she rubbed her sore wrists. Giving Elena a glare as she slowly took the robe. "What if I refuse to do that?"

Luna jumped when her firm rump was slapped, blushing deep red as she quickly covered herself up. Glaring holes into Elena's head as she slowly followed her, realizing quickly that this woman had probably seen her naked before if she had been watching her. "You're awful, yanno that?" She huffed, looking away stubbornly.

"You just say that because you are horny. So do not touch yourself in the shower, I will know." She smiled and lead her down the hall and opened the bathroom door and motioned her in. "You will see all you need." She smiled and then walked in and pulled out some lotion. "Put this on your bruises."

"You'd wish for that, wouldn't you?" Luna huffed back before slowly nodding, starting to untie the robe but not letting it fall. "May I shower now? Please?" She asked, looking up at Elena with those gorgoues blue eyes of her's.

Luna sighed deeply, dropping the robe once Elena had left as she turned on the warm water. Quickly hopping in, just letting the heated streams cascade down her gorgoues body for a moment until her sore muscles said she could move a little bit again. The blonde reaching over to grab some shampoo, washing her hair throughly until it was nice and clean, not realizing till she was rinsing it out that it was her favorite kind. "What in the hell.." She breathed quietly under her breath, staring at the floor with an odd feeling in her stomach as she finished up washing herself. Hesitantly stepping out to wrap a towel around herself.

Elena's eyes glowed as she inhaled. Oh fuck she smelt so good with that shampoo. Sure it was expensive and Ron never bought it, but god, it made her mouth water. Made different parts of her water. She smiled and tehn knocked on the door. "Come to your bedroom, I will lay out something soft and comfy for bed." She walked to the bedroom and laid out a silk teddy. She put some soft cotton panties.

"Okay.." Luna mumbled her answer as she put on that lotion before walking out with only the towel around her, squinting at Elena when she entered the room. "How much do you know about me?" She asked, slowly approaching the bed to carelessly drop her towel. Slipping on the panties before grabbing the towel and wrapping it around her top. Turning to look at the werewolf with a lightly flushed face from the heat of the shower.

Luna got that sick feeling in her stomach again as she sighed, grabbing the plushie by the leg before fully hugging the soft teddy bear. "Damn..You even know about the stuffed animal obsession." The blonde commented, hesitantly getting in the bed as she leaned against the bed frame. "What's next? My favorite animal?"

Back
Top Bottom