Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Tarnished Gold~{Darkwolf12 x loneiysong}

Darkwolf12

Star
"Please stop, Ron...You've had enough." Luna wrapped her hands around her boyfriend's arm, tugging gently on it causing his fogged eyes to shoot open. The man slamming down his can of beer. "Don't fucking lay your hands on me unless I say so." He snapped, shoving the girl off of him. Luna was gorgeous, simply beautiful. Blonde hair that cascaded down her back till about mid way, dark blue eyes of azure, plump red lips, not to mention her model body. Toned stomach, firm rear, tanned skin; Luna was a prize to say the least. A prize only suitable for certain people, this man not being one.

"I'm sorry." The blonde muttered out, a little bit too soft for the drunken male to hear. "What was that?" He snarled angrily, moving to stand up. His actions making Luna back up on instinct. "I said I'm sorry!" The shout only enraged the man more, his fist clenched as he shoved her once more. "Don't you ever fucking yell at me, do not even look at me, you ugly bitch."

It'd been about two months since the couple had met, Luna knowing by the second date he was bad news; ready to break off their get togethers completely. This didn't smooth over so nicely with Ron though, the man taking her home later that night to the beating of her life, declaring her as his and only his. Things only went down hill from that point. Daily beatings becoming a normal occurrence, just as the bruises and small cuts did.

Smoke curled around the alphas face as she slowly blew out the cigarette smoke. Her black hair fell around her shoulders and down her back. She had been watching this girl for some time. Way before Ron. She had seen the first date, the second date, and the beatings. Her eyes glowed in the darkness. Her eyes were blue and more often then not behind reading glasses. When not reading, she had the glasses perched on her forehead. Her lips pursed into a frown. The man was getting old. Very old. She was going to teach him a lesson. She was going to teach her a lesson too, but it would be a different lesson. It would be to hone that serving need that she saw in Luna.

Standing up, she moved between Ron and the beautiful blonde. "Hey there, man, you best back off." Turning to the bartender she smiled. "Jim, lets call a cab for our sleezy beer goggled freak show, shall we." Jim chuckled and nodded and moved off. Turning back to Ron, "Now you are going outside, and you are going to wait, if you come back here, I will get very angry, and I am not so pretty when I am angry."

Her name was Elena. She was an alpha of a pack that lived on the outskirts of the town. It was small, not too large. Elena stood at 6'3 with no heels. Her shapely form in blue jeans, black leather jacket, and a black Ramones shirt. She held the cigarette between two red polished fingers.

Ron was drunker than usual, he'd often save the hurtful words till they were home. Tonight though, he was completely hammered. The man ready to beat Luna where she stood due to the alcohol and rage flowing through him. "Eh? Fuck off and mind your own business." He snapped, turning her cold gaze to Luna. "We're leaving, c'mon." The blonde flinched at his words, knowing well what would happen when they walked through the door. So she simply didn't move, hiding behind this stranger whom she'd seen in this bar a few times, never really paying much attention to the woman though. "Well? Come on! I will drag you out if I have to, so help me god." His threat brought her back to reality, Ron snapping his fingers like you would to call a dog at her. The male waiting five more seconds before making his move towards Luna; shouting out every curse word known to man.

Elena reached back and held the beautiful blonde behind her and growled to him. "If you threaten her again, I am coming for you you son of a bitch." When he came towards Luna, Elena balled up her fist of her free hand and let it fly right into the man's nose and breaking his nose and growled. "GO HOME." She barked at him like one would to a bad dog. She glared at him and showed her white teeth.

Luna cringed at the snap that sounded when Elena's fist met the man's nose. Ron stumbling back in shock as he cupped his newly acquired broken nose. He shot a death glare to the blonde and the other girl. "You better not show your face any where near the house or you will be dead." He snapped at Luna before staggering to and out the door. "Thank you..so much." The shorter girl looked up to Elena, still fear struck as she smiled slightly at her. "That could've gotten really ugly.." She muttered to herself more than the woman before her. Holding her clothed arm that shielded many dark bruises upon her once untouched skin.

Luna looked curiously up at Elena before following slowly. She did just save her, she was pretty certain the woman wasn't any threat so she allowed her guard to go down. The blonde climbing on the bike behind her savior. "Where are we going?"

"Well, where do you want to go?" She looked back to her and tapped on her helmet playfully. Wherever she said she wanted to go, Elena would just take her to her home. It would be easy to overpower her and get her into the room she had been planning for her fr so long. Ohh yes, she would chain this beauty up and make her hungry for gentle things and when she was, she would go wild.

Luna smiled at her, giggling slightly once her helmet was popped on. The shorter girl wrapping her arms around Elena's waist. "Would you mind taking me to my best friend's house? I need a place to stay until Ron calms down.." She explained quietly, clinging a bit more to the woman.

"Sure, sure...no worries." She knew then that she would go back to Ron. She had to protect her. Reaching forward, she started up the bike and began to take off. She held Luna's hand tightly and continued to drive. She smiled wider and thought of the girl naked.

If Luna could've seen Elena's face, she would've questioned her about smiling but instead she just clung to the woman. Completely relaxed and guard down she laid her head on Elena's back. Resting her eyes for awhile since she was with someone safe. At least she thought she was. She wasn't asleep though, she just had shut her eyes for awhile. "She lives right next to that fancy cafe downtown." She muttered, gorgeous blue orbs still shut.

"Fancy cafe downtown." She said and then continued to drive towards her house on the outskirts of town. She held her and then soon parked outside. Grabbing Luna, she grabbed her nerve in her neck just right so she would hopefully pass out. She held her close sitting in the outside of her house watching her.

Luna cracked open her eyes when the bike stopped, becoming very confused as she leaned up. "This isn't her--" The blonde let out a quiet yelp when her nerve was squeezed before completely passing out, going limp in Elena's arms. The girl completely unknowing to what she had just gotten herself into.

Elena took off the helmet and grinned stroking her blonde hair. Pulling her up slowly, she claimed the girls lips in a kiss. Her tongue sliding between the others lips for an instant before withdrawing. She carried the girl inside to her rather impressive hous. Carrying her to the room she had prepared to break the girl in, she laid her down on the bed.

With a broad smile, she tied the girl down to the bed that had a silk sheet and a large pillow. Elena waited in the shadows. The room was plain. When Luna was a good girl, she would be rewarded.

Luna awoke with a jump, attemping to jerk herself upwards but the ropes held her in place. Her eyes growing wide as a new found rage errupted from the beautiful blonde. "Untie me right now!" She snarled to no one in particular. Tugging at her binds with all her might. "Let me fucking GO!" Fury flowing through the girl she continued to scream and shout, flailing around to the best of her ability.

"Ohh baby, don't be like that. I can make you feel so good." She growled as she came forward. Her leather jacket left and her docs gone. She was wearing socks in their place. She moved and straddled the girl and laid against her a bit and rocked her hips forward and back. "Now tell me." She purred rubbing their pelvis' together. "Why were you with a shit heel like Ron, Luna?" She purred pressing her hands to her arm.

Luna locked those beautiful eyes of her's onto the other girl, fists clenched as she watched her get closer. "I trusted you, you bitch." She snapped, glaring as Elena climbed on top of her, trying to jerk away when the taller woman straddled her. "Blind date gone bad." She answered, the feeling of Elena grinding against her making Luna's face flush deep crimson. "What in the hell are you doing?" She growled, jerking once more.

"And you will learn to trust me again. I do this for your own good. Ron would just try to kill you." She smiled and then laughed and ground her hips against hers harder seeing her face blush. "I am just giving you loving that you have not had in so long. When was the last time, someone made love to you." She pressed down on her hips and smiled wider. "When was the last time, Ron said I love you, made you feel like a girl, like a fragile flower but in a good way?" She slipped a hand from her knee up her thigh and squeezed it.

"I can make you feel good baby, I can make you feel every lick, every bite, every spank. I can make you feel like you and your pussy are one." She rocked her hips harder against her.

Hands clenched and face the color of a dark wine, Luna stared up the girl grinding against her. Her breathing a little ragged from a mix of adrenaline and being a bit turned on. The answer to what Elena was saying was never. Ron was an asshole, nothing more. He only cared that he got sex and that Luna was his little punching bag but nothing proved Elena was anything different. "Having me tied up is such a good example of affection, isn't it?" She spat out sarcastically, looking away from the woman on top of her to attempt hiding that she was biting down on her lip to stifle any groans that wanted to escape.

"Ohh it is affection my girl wants, affection she will get." She whispered and kissed her lips deeply and soothingly. She moved down between her legs and pulled her pants down and off and growled and kissed up her thigh and over her hip and reached up stroking her stomach and then pulled down her panties and kissed her pussy and stroked the inside of her knees.

"When was the last time someone worshiped you?" She whispered hotly against her pussy and ran her tongue along the slit. She took in the scent of the girl and smiled.

Luna was about to protest more when she was silenced by Elena's lips, the action actually calming her down some until the werewolf pulled away. The blonde tensing up again as the other girl made her way down her stomach. "Don't!" The beauty barely got the word out before Elena disposed of her pants and underwear in a flash. The feeling of her captor's hot lips against her core forcing her to hold back from moaning. Despite the current situation; the alpha's touches were soft and passionate, where ever the other woman planted a kiss or let her fingers dance over would tingle, leaving a burning in the pit of Luna's stomach for more. She didn't respond to the question this time, instead a lustful groan leaving her mouth instead from the lick. Her azure eyes glancing down to Elena, the deep blue orbs fogged slightly.

She smiled hearing the groan and leaned forward and spread the juicy pink lips and gave them a long passionate kiss in which her tongue moved and played with her clit. She shut her eyes taking in the scent and taste of the woman. She reached down to her own pussy and began to finger herself and shut her eyes moaning as her tongue moved down and she began to finger herself.

"Fuck.." Luna clenched her fists tightly, moaning softly to herself as the werewolf licked at her sensitive clit. The blonde arching her back upwards at the amazing feeling overcoming her. Ron had never done this to her, ever; and god did it feel incredible. Making her whole body tingle and burn like a fire for more and once Elena had moaned, it took all the girl had not to cum right there. "Your tongue is so--" Was all she could get out before a moan finished her sentence for her.

She chuckled and pulled back and kissed her pussy lips one last time. "Although, you told me to sotp, didn't you. I should stop." She stroked her thigh and grinned watching her. She was teasing the girl. Promising, but pulling away. It was how one trained a pet. She kissed her collar bone. "I should go make sure your dinner is being prepared to your liking. Go ahead and rest." She stood up and walked away.

The blonde paused as she let what the woman say register in her mind before throwing her head forward to glare at her the best she could. "You can't just leave! At least untie me!" She cried after her, Elena already gone. With a sigh she laid her head back down, looking to her binds before attempting to tug free of them. Ringing her hands over in over to try and slip them off. These actions only making them dig deeper into her skin.

Back
Top Bottom