Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Trandsended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cittàgazze

Meteorite
Now, if you're reading this then perhaps you have also read the post I had made in the "introduction" forum and if not, you will learn that I almost never use generic characters/species because I find them rather dried out and over used. I do feel, however, that if you are able to play along then we will have a fantastic time. I usually prefer one on one role-plays but I am willing to do group role-plays. Below I will give accounts of three of my most recent toons and a little bit about the world(s) they live in. Remember when I do that they are based completely off of fantasy and shouldn't be confused with anything in the world of realism.

Minji Maru-

Even amongst the abnormal, Minji Maru is quite the oddball. Born a creature from a inter-dimensional rift named the Omega Realm , he is the last of the fabled "Rift Riders." Unlike the other "Riders," he was orphaned at the rather young age of sixty-three. This proved to be rather stressful for the prince and soon enough he left the Omega Realm. Alone and with little control of his Rift Powers, he took to mindlessly travel across the various dimensions, till at last coming to find a home with the Forgotten.

•Name: Minji Maru

•Species: Interdimensional creature

Class-

Kingdom:Animalia Phylum:Chordata Class:Mammalia Order:Carnivora Family: Drekeko Genus:Ritio Greko Species:Rift Rider

Like most Riders, Minji Maru is rather small, the size of a three year old child. His entire body is covered in a dark blue fuzz of hair which seem to repeal light. True to his age, the horns on his head are only nubs, yet he has full of control over his tail. His ears resemble that of a cat; long and pointed. His eyes are feline like, as are the sharp features of his face. His eyes are able to see the pocket dimensions which exist.

Height: Thirty inches

•Weight: Forty-three pounds

•Tail Length: Fifteen inches

•Hair Color: Dark Purple

• Hair Length: Quarter an inch

•Arm Length: Eleven inches

•Leg Length: Thirteen inches

•Eye Color: Blue

• Running Speed: Sixty-three mph

•Reflex Speed: One third of a second

His personality is rather peculiar when it is placed in comparison to human. To most, it would seem as if his intelligence was lesser then that of a human. Unlike humans, Minji Maru knows nothing of mathematics nor science. He is illiterate, unable to read nor write. On the other side, he knows fifty different ways to skip dimensions and how to effect and influence other dimensions from the one he chooses to occupy. Generally a docile creature; he is prone to violent outbursts if those he cares for are threatened.

¤Other Information¤

°Teeth - Perfectly straight and white. °Mindset During Combat -Playfull °Theme Song - Tired by Stone Sour

¤Sexual Preferences¤

°Orientation - Straight °Virgin - No °Dom/Sub - Dominate

Rij'Eli -

Originally, Dragoons resembled giant serpents around twenty feet in length, with leathery wings similar to those of dragons, but smaller, could not breathe fire, and were less intelligent than dragons. They had dappled green or brown scales. They stunned their prey with an immobilizing mental screech and then killed them. They usually hunted in groups of three or four. Dragons and Dragoons are distant cousins, but are less closely related.

Dragoons were once the natural enemies of the Avians; Avian eggs were a delicacy of Dragoons. At the time, they were earth-bound creatures and subsequently had to evolve to obtain their wings to reach their food source. But even with new wings, they still lacked the intelligence of the Avians. One by one they were killed off. To the point of extinction, the remaining Dragoons took refuge in abandoned palaces of Avians.

Desperate to improve their social and intellectual standing, the remaining Dragoons mated with what humans were in their area. Subsequently, the laying of bowling ball sized eggs killed the female mates. Despite this, it was a very few Dragoon were able to successfully breed with the human host and the result was only a few human-dragoon hybrids, and all being sterile. And although they did succeed in increasing their intelligence, the few pure breed Dragoons died out, as did most hybrids.

Cittàgazze -

Cittàgazze, oh Cittàgazze. He is one of my most normal characters. Born human, he spent much of his life practically raising himself. It isn't until later in life that his story is told. He's a member of a mafia where family means everything. He's a ruthless killer. And did I mention he's home to a thousand souls?

Generalized Identification Information

Name: Cittàgazze Izeah Luciano Nickname: Shanks Age: Forty-Eight Age Appearance: Early Twenties Blood Type: O-Namesake: Unknown Affiliation: Luciano family

Family Affiliations

Children: None thus far Parents: Deceased Sisters: Vile, Pheonix Brothers: None Nieces: none Nephews: Favlos

Generalized Physical Description

Species: Human Race: Spirit Manifestation Height: Six feet, three inches Weight: One hundred and eighty pounds Hair Color: Red Hair Length: Twelve inches Eye Color: Red Eye Shape: Oval Skin Tone: Ashy White Distinguishing Marks: Stretch marks Tattoos: None Piercings: None Voice Tone: Sounds like many at once Shoe Size: Eleven Arm Length: Two feet, three inches Leg Length: Two feet, six inches

Generalized Socioeconomic

Social Class: Wealth

Wardrobe: Usually black suits with matching pants and shoes. He also wears casual pajama pants with T-shirts

Generalized Sexual Information

Sexuality: Heterosexual Virgin: No Lover: None Dominance: Switch

Generalized Combat Information

Unrealistic Speed: Eighty Feet Per Second

Unrealistic Reflex: One tenth a second

Acceptable Styles: Unrealistic TB, Unrealistic T-1, Unrealistic T-0

Voided Styles: Anything realistic, T-2

Power Type: Spirit Manipulation

Special Abilities: Omega Physiology

Omega Physiology is the ability or trait for the body to quickly evolve to withstand severe situations. This ability is passive regressive, caused not by Cittàgazze the human but the Multitude. It is understood, then, that if a attack doesn't kill him within the first round then his body then evolves to renderer further attacks of that nature ineffective while healing the injury previously inflicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom