Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mr.Random Looking for Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRandom

Meteorite
Hello I'm Mr.Random or Randy if you prefer. I've been Roleplaying for some time and I'm here to give my hand at something more interesting. I'll be posting some Pairings, Rules and Plot Ideas but for now I'll just Put my F-List < here so take a look and if you think of anything we can do based on that please PM me. DO NOT POST HERE!!!!

Favorites and Cravings * = How much I am Craving from *Not so much to *****Craving the most.

*****Muscular Women - I have an idea I've been kicking around about a Rogue who is running from a Crime Lord and makes a stop at a Village that just happens to be the target of a tribe of Orcs or Human Barbarians. He catches the eye of one the tribeswomen and she knocks him out to take back to her village. We can discuss what happens from there. (Femdom welcomed even Herm, Shemale or Transgender.)

***Cuntboy
***Anime Characters

I PLAY BOTH HUMAN AND FURRY CHARACTERS.

Short Character BIO:

Name: Eric Grimm
Species: Black Timber Wolf
Height: Six feet, five inches
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bi-Sexual with Female Preference

Medieval/Fantasy Bio
Born in the cold northern mountains Eric was the youngest of seven brothers just as his father had been. Being the youngest he wasn't expected to do much but at the age of ten his father took him aside and showed him the family treasure, it was a magnificent sword. His father told him how the sword was forged from a fallen star and enchanted by the greatest Wizard the world would ever know. Fascinated by the stories his father told him he didn't complain when his father started training him to use the sword.

At fifteen Eric was showing skill with the blade, his oldest brothers had left to start their own families and soon it was just him and his last elder brother Thomas. Working the farm became more important but Eric kept practicing with the family sword till one day Bandits attacked the village. The first place they attacked was Eric's home, the young boy watched as his father was killed along with Thomas his elder brother by one year. He tried to save them attacking the bandits and managing to slay several of them before their leader intervened, the leader was far more skilled than the young unseasoned Wolf. Wounded fatally he was found by his Mother and uncle after surviving the attack on the village, they took him to a wizard who sensed a purpose to Eric's survival. Returning from the brink of death Eric listens to the Wizard as he explains Destiny of his birthright as a Seventh Son.

While he couldn't forget the deaths of his father and elder brother the need for avenging them and retrieving the family sword that was taken became his driving force. He gave himself over to this drive for revenge as he trained harder and when he reached his twentieth year he left home and has spent the last six years searching for the bandits that attacked his home and honing his skills as a hunter and swordsman.

I Also play Modern Settings and am open to Discussing Settings and Details.

asking-assistance-cosplay-sith-pureblood-correct.png-219043d1376330947

((Minus the metal decorations.))

Name: Vex
Species: Sith
Weight: 237lbs
Height: 6'6"
Personality: Roguish and rather laid back he is quick to make friends unless they're slavers.
Force Powers/Skills: Force Push, Force Leap, Levitation and can enter a state of mental concentration. A talented pilot thanks mainly to his connection to the force, he's also a good shot with a blaster.
Weakness: Has a soft spot for pretty girls and playing cards.

Clothes: Common outfit.
Gear: Twin Blasters Belt with assorted tools. A leather cord attached to a Crystal he got from a Jedi who trained him he wears it at all times.

Whatever it had been that Vex was born to do was lost along with his race, preserved moments after birth by his mother and her followers he was sealed within a Sith Temple on one of their conquered worlds. The years passed and the temple was reclaimed by nature, Vex's first memory was of a bright light and a pair of strange shadowy figures peering down at him. The tomb robbers were surprised to find an infant in what they had believed to be a tomb of some ancient king. While they weren't kind enough to take in the infant Vex they were kind enough to take him back to port with them where they left him at an orphanage.

Growing up in a rundown Orphanage he learned to be fast with his hands and quicker with his fists and wits. Before long he was a seasoned thief living from pocket to pocket or one Deal after another with Criminals. He was a young teen when he was caught by one of his marks instead of turning him in he was taken in by the woman named Jak who he learned was a Smuggler and occasional Salvager. Living with Jak was far different than at the orphanage but it didn't feel like a Family as she used him for his criminal contacts among other things. Life in space suited Vex just fine and he learned more, from Jak he found a talent for piloting (Not know of his connection to the force which gave him enhanced reflexes and heightened awareness) card games(which honed his ability to sense another beings emotions and tell when they were lying.) as they traveled together. Eventually, he left Jak taking his money and purchasing a ship of his own to become a smuggler in his own right.

A few years after leaving Jak, Vex found himself running from a bounty hunter who claimed he stole something important. The damage to his ship caused him to crash land and through sheer nerve, wits, and the will to live he killed the bounty hunter while suffering serious wounds. It was then he was found by a Exiled(Surviving) Jedi who felt his connection to the force and began teaching him though Vex was reluctant. The Jedi eventually passed away(or left) leaving vex a special crystal which Vex wears around his neck, he was later found by Smugglers who intended to use the planet to store some illegal goods. Now Vex is alone and needs to find a ship offering his service as a pilot or whatever is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom