Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apologies and Absences.

Nowfaleena

Star
12/7
I must apologize to everyone I am role playing with for my absences and slow responses. Things have been hectic in the semi-life I have and topping it all off I have been told that I may have a stomach virus. I will try my best to respond to everyone but again, it might be slow coming.

12/8
Well fuck my life. For those of you that don't know I have a stomach virus and though I am getting better slowly god decided to fuck me over once again. Yesterday something bad happened that will hinder my ability to get on this site. My recharger for my laptop started smoking so I had to throw it away and I have yet to get a new one. I am using my desktop but it is rather slow, doesn't have a feature that tells me if I have misspelled a word, and will disconnect from the internet perodically, plus it lags tremendously when I am typing. So to everyone who is waiting for a reply, I am terribely sorry but it might take awhile.

YEOWCH! No fun at all my friend. I was rather enjoying our RP too, as I'm sure you were.
Get well soon.

That's why I've always been rather skittish towards getting a laptop. Those batteries / chargers, especially if poorly constructed, can be unreliable little pieces of shit....a ticking timebomb, especially if they're from Dell. Why those things fail so much is past my frame of mind, but I'm frankly not surprised.

Good thing you ripped the plug out of the wall when you did and chucked it. Could have been much worse.

Yeah, it would have been bad if I burned down the house. I mean I like fire but not enough to want my house to be burned. And I was enjoying the rp.

Man, you have the worst life right now to me. I hope that you get better soon.

12/24
Ok I borrowed a recharger. I haven't been on recently because of somethings. Like there was a lot of snow and I went out and played in it, I hung out with my friends. Then the sewer pipe broke....um oh and while I was at one of my friends house I was walking fast and my toe hit the wooden leg of the couch at a sideways angle and I heard a cracking sound. It is purple and swollen, and is taped to another toe. It could be broken...first bone I have ever broken. I went to the mall yesterday and limped all around to buy gifts.

1/11
Alright today is my first day at my new college, this means that it I might not be able to role play or at least it will probably take me awhile to respond. I am sorry but school does come first.

Back
Top Bottom