Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saving Miss Brie (Assume ft Celebstars)

Assume

Supernova
Walking towards the docks with a group of his class mates, Daniel gazed at the huge yacht in front of him. Every year around this time, his school would have events like this where some of the students could attend a one week yacht trip to the Caribbean islands. Daniel was one of the fortunate kids in life, his parents were some what wealthy and was able to sent him to one of the most expensive private school in the world. Events like this wasn't out of the ordinary.

Daniel could see the school logo painted on the front of the yacht, it seemed that they had personally owned it, which made sense. After all it would be expensive to rent it once a year. Lining up with a few other students they all waited to board the yacht together, like normal they needed to do a head count to make sure the same number of students came and left. Daniel wore a black cardigan like most of the other kids did, the cardigan had the school's logo on it, just like the yacht did. Sighing, he listened as the captain went over a few rules. It seemed like he recognized some of the students as he pointed them out.

Danny didn't really care much about the trip, sure it was a yacht, but what he truly wanted to do was be alone with his teacher Miss Brie. She was his favourite teacher, having taken about three classes with her, he quickly grew a huge crush for her. His feelings towards her only intensified, when one the students who was good with computers managed to hack a few of the teachers emails. What was inside Ms Brie's emails was rather interesting, and he made sure to spread it to a selected few of the student body.

Taking out his phone, Daniel gazed at rather scandalous picture of his favourite teacher. Apparently it was a somewhat old pic, that she had sent to a boyfriend a few months ago. Thankfully they had broken up, though Daniel wasn't sure of her dating habits now, he still wanted to test his luck coming to the trick. Quickly placing his phone back into his pocket, he held onto his luggage and back pack, as he looked around wondering if his teacher had arrived or if she was inside the yacht. Ms Brie was on of the teachers who came on the trips each year to look after the students, rumor had it she was one of the cooler teachers, that made the trip quite fun.

Miss Brie had arrived at the docks in a Taxi after arriving a little late. Getting out of the vehicle, she stepping on to the concrete floor and paid the driver his fare before walking towards the class standing on the wooden docks in front of the yacht. Walking past the entire class towards the front, she spoke to Mrs Phillips, an older teacher in her early fifties with glasses and red hair as bright as a fire. Her large frame prevented her from walking very fast meaning on these trips the day lasted longer than what it was actually meant to. "I have been waiting here for you, what took you so long!" The old cow moaned, lifting her glasses with a finger and thumb to rest on her head.

"I had to sort something out at the school. There are only eight students, I'm sure even you can manage." The long haired brunette returned, pulling her black leather bag up her shoulder tightly to keep it firmly in her grasp on top of her purple woollen over coat. Underneath that was a black t-shirt and a navy pair of jeans with white sneakers. The teacher looked very casual just like she did on all of her trips. Mrs Phillips wore a green cardigan over her sun flower dress with a pearl necklace around her neck.

Both teachers were carrying their luggage, the older woman with a suitcase on wheels and the younger with a large gym type bag she carried in her hand.

"Right class, once you get inside, sort out your pairs, I want two to each room. There is bunk beds, no arguing who gets top bunk!" She pointed out with a smile, looking around and seeing Daniel, her grin wide and facing him although it was nothing special...to her at least.

Miss Brie, or Alison to her colleagues, stepped on to the boat and walked on board, this was her third trip on the yacht, so she knew the insides of it very well. As Mrs Phillips tried to climb the steps, she held out her hand to the captain. "Don't just stand there, offer me your hand you goof!"

The teachers were the first to board, then the students. Daniel couldn't help but blush when, Ms Brie smiled at him. He knew his feelings for her weren't one sided. She also cared about him. Daniel managed to pair up with Jeff, who he knew just from having class with. They had talked to each other once or twice, but it wasn't anything big. "Seems like we're partners!" Jeff said with a chuckle, to which Daniel nodded. "Ya, you can have the top bunk if you want.." Daniel offered Jeff, who was pretty ecstatic by the fact that he got it so easily.

Once Mrs Phillips managed to get on the boat the students instantly boarded it and went to claim their cabins. The rooms weren't overly big, yet they weren't small either. There was just enough room for at least two people to run around in. Placing his suitcase on the ground, Danny decided to unpack later. He wondered what his teacher was up too. He had heard some other kids talking, they said that usually they would have a big feast with the teachers and captains before setting sail. Daniel asked Jeff about it, but he only struggled, this being his first time ever on the yacht.

Heading outside of his room, he looked down the hallway as he saw the other open cabins. Everyone was busy chatting and unpacking. Heading upstairs to the deck, Daniel looked around smiling as he smelled the fresh sea air. It was stronger now that he was on the yacht.

Alison sadly had to share a room with Ms Phillips and being the slimmer and lighter of the two, it meant she would get top bunk. Carrying her bag in to the room, the brunette swung the luggage up on to the bed. She didn't want to unpack yet, knowing a dinner was going to happen, there was plenty of time to do it later. Angela Phillips then walked in, almost with a limp as she waddled in, nearly brushing both of her hips past the door frame. Sitting in the chair by the door, she looked up at Alison and asked her to bring her suitcase in from the corridor. The younger teacher did so, rolling it on it's wheels and setting it against the wall near the chair.

"Are you joining the class for their meal before we set off?" Miss Brie asked, hands on her hips looking energetic and fit, much to Phillips displeasure, she saw it as though she was flaunting her youth in front of her. "No, I think I will stay here and unpack my things."

Alison didn't mean to sound so happy at that point, "Great!..I mean...great you are unpacking!" A nervous smile came upon her. "I'll be going to check on things" Leaving the woman behind, Miss brie then walked down the corridor, checking every room. When she got to the 4th room down from hers, she saw Jeff. "Who are you sharing with?" She aske as he was alone. "I didn't tell anyone to leave their rooms!"

"Hey! Ms Alison.." Jeff said quickly turning around when he saw the teacher question him. "Umm, he said something about wanting to go and check out the deck. I told him it wouldn't be a good idea!" Jeff said lying somewhat. "Do you want me to go and get him!" He said while still unpacking somewhat.

Meanwhile, Daniel was looking out at the open deck. He was amazed at how large it was. Heading to the front of the boat, he looked over board as he could see the waves of water push against the yacht. Gazing out into the open there were some dark clouds forming. It looked like it would rain soon. Or rather the rain would come to them soon, about a few miles it was already storming out on the open sea.

Inside the dinning room, the chef and the caters were fixing up the tables and preparing everyones food. The top chef made his way to the captain telling him that everything was ready. Nodding the captain made his way over to the main room as he made an announcement. "Attention everyone! Attention! Dinner is ready!"

"No! You stay here! I am not having more students running around this thing like little kids!" Alison was cute when she was angry but she didn't know that. Through her eyes she was showing anger in a terrifying way like a monster or demon. Walking up the corridor she could see the opening up to the decking above and climbed the stairs before seeing Daniel near the front. "Daniel! I didn't want anyone to leave their rooms yet! What do you think you are doing!" A light breeze took her long brown hair to her face and she used one hand to comb it back behind her ear.

Suddenly, the announcement of food made Miss Brie calm down. "Come on, let's go eat before we set off. It may be a good idea seeing that storm" looking at it, she didn't look at all pleased about it. She remembered a storm last year and it terrified her.

Walking back inside, she gathered up all of the students and marched them down some stairs to the lower part of the boat which had a large table in a cafeteria like room. Miss Brie sat at the front with a spare chair by her side for Ms Phillips. Looking at the captain, she informed him she would be missing it. He didn't look to saddened.

Jeff couldn't help but blush as she yelled at him, she wasn't much of a frightening person. Instead her being mad would making any sixteen year old boy with raging hormones arouse. Slowly nodding Jeff watched as the teacher frantically made her way outside.

Daniel jumped quickly when Miss Brie yelled at him. He wasn't scared, but rather a little shocked and even happy. To him he thought his teacher was worried about his safety. It made him feel special, even though she would have reacted to it similarly if it was any other kid. "Sorry I just wanted to see the deck again.." Daniel said frowning slightly as he placed a hand on his head. "I didn't mean to worry you.." he blushed. "The storm looks pretty bad.." Daniel said as he made his way into the dining area, before looking back one last time at the raging weather.

Once in the cafeteria like room, Daniel found a seat near Jeff who whispered to him. "Hey! Where did you go! Miss Brie came into our room angry...though she looked really hot mad.." Jeff said chuckling. Daniel simply shrugged telling him he went to look at the deck.

"Alright..greetings once again everyone..and lets begin our feast" The captain said as everyone started to dig in. After about half an hour or so, the everyone were starting to finish up their meals, as conversations grew louder. "I hope everyone enjoys the lovely meal that was prepared by our chef..!" The captain said as the chef took a slight bow. "Now I want everyone to head back to their room, and we shall set sail. With that the captain disappeared as he headed to the control room. Daniel got up as he glanced over at Miss Brie, before heading to with Jeff to their cabin.

Miss Brie had calmed down by the time she reached the canteen and her mood changed in to a happy one as she ate. She turned to a student by her side and asked their thoughts on the grilled chicken which was succulent and moist. The room echoed with voices, some louder than others and there was a brief moment when someone threw food. "Don't even think about it!" Miss Brie mentioned, pointing to the boy with a knife in her head in a bid to scare him.

Soon the meal had finished and everyone returned to their rooms including the teacher who joined Mrs Phillips. The older teacher was asleep on the bottom bunk with a night cap on. Closing the door, she changed in to her pyjamas and went to sleep.

The boat turned, leaning on it's left before crashing back down in the centre, making Alison roll against the wall which woke her up. Looking upset at being woken up, the boat rocked again and made her roll to the railings which prevented her from falling off the bed. Getting down the ladder in her light blue tank top and white pants Miss Brie opened the door and walked in to the corridor in her white socks.

Looking to her left she saw rain pelting down on to the deck and then a shadow. Thinking it was Daniel again, she went to his room to see if he was there. Admiring the bottom bunk, she couldn't see any face or figure under the sheets, probably because she was so sure he was outside it made her eyes lie to her.

Having no time to waste she left the door open and ran up to the deck, getting drenched in the process. "Daniel!" She shouted, holding her hands to her mouth. The sight of a thunderstorm above her head was godly, sparks flew amongst the clouds in a hatred and anger. Not realising it, a wave came crashing against the boat, knocking it sideways and making Miss Brie fall overboard.

Back
Top Bottom